April 19, 2024, 06:19:42 PM

Author Topic: ARSENAL FORWARD  (Read 896273 times)

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: ARSENAL FORWARD
« Reply #3930 on: July 21, 2011, 06:06:24 PM »
Fellas allyuh not making sense. Clichy had 1 year left n his contract, arsenal do well to get 7 million. Jagielka is an into centreback approaching his prime. If Jones could gomfor 20M, Lescott could go for 26 jagielka has to be at least 20M. Even Arsenal sell Toure for more than 16M, how Jagielka could be cheaper than that two years later.

Arsenal just trying to lowball Everton hoping to unsettle the player and/or have him request a transfer.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3931 on: July 21, 2011, 07:19:55 PM »
Arsenal board doh cater to inflated prices lol only inflated ticket prices

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3932 on: July 22, 2011, 01:10:58 PM »
here is one reason why Barca should shut the f**k up, take up a collection, and pay arsenal way more than 40mil for Cesc

his pass to silva won the world cup

spain never looked like scoring until Cesc came on.

for that reason spain should kiss wengers feet and gladly pay whatever gracious bargain amount the club values him at.

If Shittyano Ronaldo can go for 80mil why shouldnt cesc go for 100mil??

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #3933 on: July 22, 2011, 01:34:18 PM »
Fabregas isn't worth 40 million and we don't need him anyway.

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3934 on: July 22, 2011, 02:28:48 PM »
Fabregas isn't worth 40 million and we don't need him anyway.

In THIS market? For the player with the most assists in the 5 big European leagues over the last 5 years? And created goalscoring chances more frequently than any player in those leagues this year? And placed joint third in the premier league for assists despite missing almost half the season via injury? And played 75% more successful through balls than any player in the Premier league this season? He's worth minimum 40 million pounds. Don't think he's worth more than Ronaldo though. Whether Barca needs Fabregas or not is another matter. Probably not at the moment.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 02:34:44 PM by Dansteel - The Iceman »
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3935 on: July 22, 2011, 02:46:43 PM »
Enough about Fabregas already lol...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3936 on: July 22, 2011, 02:55:25 PM »
Enough about Fabregas already lol...
Kicker, you come to an Arsenal thread to say dat? Yuh brave boy! It doh have nutten else goin on with Arsenal.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3937 on: July 22, 2011, 07:29:58 PM »
Kicker wish cesc  was going real, he vex shittiano ronaldo cost so much lol when they coulda had two cesc

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3938 on: July 23, 2011, 01:20:37 PM »
gervinho scored two on his debut...well taken goals too...i'd like to see more of him, ryo and walcott up top, pressure for defenders

highlights here:

http://arsenalist.com/video/?id=xk348d

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #3939 on: July 23, 2011, 01:35:30 PM »
A striker that likes to get behind the defense. Trouble! Long time needed!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

giggsy11

« Reply #3940 on: July 23, 2011, 01:45:02 PM »
He and Sagna will be competing for worse hairstyles ever!

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3941 on: July 23, 2011, 03:12:32 PM »
I was watching some extended highlights... we dont need a defensive mid Frimpong is an animal!
Gervinho makes some really good off the ball movements ... I do believe we haver another source of goals!
The defence still looking shaky still trying to decide who will partner vermalean who by the way flies forward from his position ... gonna have to watch that .
Gibbs looks good going forward not defensively tho I was seeing too much space for the other team.
Wilshire lol is looking a real player really stepping up.
Arshavin lol is tearing people up again!
Definitely need another defender!
Miyaichi is tears ..pace  for real ... by the way did you guys hear he and theo ran a race and it was a dead heat?

Preseason early days still

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3942 on: July 24, 2011, 03:44:46 AM »
What was wrong with Rambo? The man look real bad in this game. Like he went and drink de night before or something.

I find Jenkinson OG was a hard luck. He look good up till that point. Slicing a clearance like that it doh get worse. Real freak occurrence.

I was watching some extended highlights... we dont need a defensive mid Frimpong is an animal!
Gervinho makes some really good off the ball movements ... I do believe we haver another source of goals!
The defence still looking shaky still trying to decide who will partner vermalean who by the way flies forward from his position ... gonna have to watch that .
Gibbs looks good going forward not defensively tho I was seeing too much space for the other team.
Wilshire lol is looking a real player really stepping up.
Arshavin lol is tearing people up again!
Definitely need another defender!
Miyaichi is tears ..pace  for real ... by the way did you guys hear he and theo ran a race and it was a dead heat?

Preseason early days still

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #3943 on: July 24, 2011, 05:16:46 AM »

There was a play in the game where Miyaichi and Walcott broke away on a counter attack. It was incredible to watch.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #3944 on: July 24, 2011, 03:48:26 PM »
If arsenal looking for a Central defender they should look to Uruguay
Godín or Coates both young, quick and can pass the ball.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3945 on: July 24, 2011, 04:09:57 PM »
I been talking about frimpong since last season, we woulda see a lot more bar his injury. Denilson woulda been shut out totally if he was available

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3946 on: July 24, 2011, 09:03:40 PM »
I been talking about frimpong since last season, we woulda see a lot more bar his injury. Denilson woulda been shut out totally if he was available
Well he better be worth it because Arsenal need a good DM besides Alex Song (who will be gone for the AFCON mid season I think, if Cameroon qualify). I think more so than an aerially strong centre back. But yes, I liked what I saw in the Koln game.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3947 on: July 25, 2011, 09:38:13 AM »
jeeze

its not the start of our campain thats gives us grief but the home stretch

in mid we can choose from:

jack rambo frimpong nasri cesc AA ryo diaby?? eboue to name a few

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3948 on: July 25, 2011, 09:57:23 AM »
What's the situation with Ryo's work permit? He has been playing games for Arsenal and is listed as a member of the first team on the official site but is that significant? All the games he played in were outside the UK. Of course I have no knowledge of UK immigration law.

jeeze

its not the start of our campain thats gives us grief but the home stretch

in mid we can choose from:

jack rambo frimpong nasri cesc AA ryo diaby?? eboue to name a few

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3949 on: July 25, 2011, 10:09:08 AM »
no clu ebut i doubt the proff will break any regulations

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3950 on: July 26, 2011, 11:51:12 AM »
Looks like Eboue and JET leaving

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3951 on: July 27, 2011, 07:42:30 AM »
Looking forward to the emirates cup this weekend and Thierry always welcome will always be an arsenal legend

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3952 on: July 27, 2011, 09:06:40 AM »
Arsenal injuries mount before season starts, conor wickham and theo walcott knee n ankle respectively, although former is only reserves

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3953 on: July 27, 2011, 09:24:20 AM »
Arsenal injuries mount before season starts, conor wickham and theo walcott knee n ankle respectively, although former is only reserves

Theo is a recurring injury apparently. Let's just hope it doh end up like Vermaelen last season. He made a huge step forward last season and we need him to progress further this coming year.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3954 on: July 27, 2011, 09:00:45 PM »
Was lloking at some Arsenal targets play today hazard looked ordinary but Thiagooooooooolllllll ... that youth is fyah!!!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3955 on: July 27, 2011, 09:46:50 PM »
Was lloking at some Arsenal targets play today hazard looked ordinary but Thiagooooooooolllllll ... that youth is fyah!!!
Yeah he look good but Arsenal would be idiots to give up Cesc for him. I read people saying he better than Fabregas. Them people smoking too much crack. And same thing going to happen with him. Xavi go be spouting the same nonsense about "Barca DNA".

Speaking of Hazard somebody was saying today Belgium gonna blow up in Euros next year and World Cup 2014. Vermaelen, Verthongen, Kompany, Fellaini, Lukalu, Hazard? That is talent! Who gonna score on them men?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:50:11 PM by Dansteel - The Iceman »

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3956 on: July 28, 2011, 05:54:38 AM »
Yeah he look good but Arsenal would be idiots to give up Cesc for him. I read people saying he better than Fabregas. Them people smoking too much crack. And same thing going to happen with him. Xavi go be spouting the same nonsense about "Barca DNA".

Speaking of Hazard somebody was saying today Belgium gonna blow up in Euros next year and World Cup 2014. Vermaelen, Verthongen, Kompany, Fellaini, Lukalu, Hazard? That is talent! Who gonna score on them men?

Hazard score vs Marseille his first step really quick.... Thiago not better but Cesc is a more intelligent baller according to van persie  "he sees it before other players do" I do think touches wise Thiago control and such may be better it razor sharp ....Yeah that belgium team look like fire.... kompany is an underated baller but he is pretty damn good!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3957 on: July 28, 2011, 06:55:18 AM »

Hazard score vs Marseille his first step really quick.... Thiago not better but Cesc is a more intelligent baller according to van persie  "he sees it before other players do" I do think touches wise Thiago control and such may be better it razor sharp ....Yeah that belgium team look like fire.... kompany is an underated baller but he is pretty damn good!
Yeah Cesc have technique but it is good, rather than great. His gift is definitely his vision which is why I think he is better in a deeper role than they play him at Arsenal. More like a Pirlo/Xabi Alonso playmaker than a Wesley Sneijder/Mesut Ozil type, although he can do both.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3958 on: July 28, 2011, 10:44:48 AM »
Where d defensive signing wenger? Yuh have these fellas on this forum thinking about more forwards n mid fielders! We need a solid defensive core

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3959 on: July 28, 2011, 11:17:05 AM »
Where d defensive signing wenger? Yuh have these fellas on this forum thinking about more forwards n mid fielders! We need a solid defensive core
You feel he have we to study? The man say he looking for a defensive signing and the transfer window still have a month to run. Arsenal really only need a centre back with good aerial and clearing ability. Honestly I more worried about no left winger. And of course if Frimpong can back up Alex Song.

1]; } ?>