April 27, 2024, 12:55:03 PM

Author Topic: ARSENAL FORWARD  (Read 900129 times)

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: ARSENAL FORWARD
« Reply #4530 on: August 31, 2011, 04:34:08 PM »
Some of these signings a year or two to late!

Fabregas & Nasri replaced by Arteta & Benayoun.....lets be honest, there was no serious planning going on here lol

Let's be honest - these are not meant to replace those players, but to enhance the team because of the lost of those players. We can't ever replace FAB!

Big Up!
enhance? wid £60m yuh could have had a better go at it...this season looks like an epic failure....and now even Arsenal's website has crashed  :rotfl:

giggsy11

« Reply #4531 on: August 31, 2011, 04:35:44 PM »

Fabregas & Nasri replaced by Arteta & Benayoun.....lets be honest, there was no serious planning going on here lol

I mean if they could have signed them sooner they could have have had better depth and some experienced players in the room.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4532 on: August 31, 2011, 04:36:39 PM »

I mean if they could have signed them sooner they could have have had better depth and some experienced players in the room.

u mean in the treatment room?  :rotfl:

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4533 on: August 31, 2011, 04:37:30 PM »

Let's be honest - these are not meant to replace those players, but to enhance the team because of the lost of those players. We can't ever replace FAB!

Big Up!
enhance? wid £60m yuh could have had a better go at it...this season looks like an epic failure....and now even Arsenal's website has crashed  :rotfl:

Hope you did not pay £60m for that crystal ball of yours  ;D We would be just fine. You go worry about your ageing team  :devil:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4534 on: August 31, 2011, 04:41:28 PM »

Big Up!

Hope you did not pay £60m for that crystal ball of yours  ;D We would be just fine. You go worry about your ageing team  :devil:

Big Up!

This transfer window:
Lukaku - 18
Davila -20
Mata - 23
Lucas Piazon (eligible to play in January) - 17
Courtois - 19
Romeu - 19

We have it under control  ;D

giggsy11

« Reply #4535 on: August 31, 2011, 04:49:57 PM »

Wait you gettin rell cocky! Yuh must be feelin good about yuh ole side! ;D

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4536 on: August 31, 2011, 04:52:23 PM »

Big Up!

Big Up!

This transfer window:
Lukaku - 18
Davila -20
Mata - 23
Lucas Piazon (eligible to play in January) - 17
Courtois - 19
Romeu - 19

We have it under control  ;D

Hope it's not too late :) Why you guys got ride of Sturridge again for?

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4537 on: August 31, 2011, 04:53:11 PM »

Wait you gettin rell cocky! Yuh must be feelin good about yuh ole side! ;D

Not really, I does jus catch kix off arsenal lol

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #4538 on: August 31, 2011, 05:05:07 PM »

Personally I think Arteta is a serious baller. Not sold on the center back from Germany, stiff and slow, but we will see. Santos solid and is a good addition to attack from deep.
Benayoun is depth.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4539 on: August 31, 2011, 06:50:53 PM »
All said and done I think these are some good buys..

Arteta could flourish at Arsenal if he stays fit, he is the type of player that can quickly fit into the Arsenal philosophy. Santos and Mertesacker on the surface seems to address the depth issue in defense and Benayoun is good cover.

This Arsenal lineup looks light ages better than what the reality was yesterday:

Szecsney

Sagna Mertesacker Vermaelen Santos

Arteta   Song   Wilshire

Walcott  RVP  Gervinho

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4540 on: August 31, 2011, 06:55:17 PM »
Well it pointless getting a good cutass and yuh eh learn from why yuh get it eh.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #4541 on: August 31, 2011, 07:02:32 PM »
Arsenal do well in the end. Can't believe they make an opening bid of 4M. Once fit Arteta will shine for them.

But Arsenal fans should thank United for the 8 goals. Like Wenger get tootoolbay now he buying 30 year old players and all.

This frantic final day confirm that he was really Planning to run the season with the set of dead horse he had in the squad last week.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4542 on: August 31, 2011, 07:16:43 PM »
If wenger wins anything with this squad I shall christen them "ARSENE'S INGLORIOUS BASTERDS"

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4543 on: August 31, 2011, 07:21:18 PM »
A slew of reactionary signings.  Wenger must be praying they work out well.
Benayoun is good though, he can run the attack with his play.  Since West Ham I think he hardly get to start.  Arsenal will be good for him and he will be good for AA, light a fire under his Russian behind.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4544 on: September 01, 2011, 05:17:32 AM »
Or Benayoun ends up just another version of AA or Rosicky with no real goal just sorta on the pitch and usually loose possession or shoot wild

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #4545 on: September 01, 2011, 06:37:00 AM »
All said and done I think these are some good buys..

Arteta could flourish at Arsenal if he stays fit, he is the type of player that can quickly fit into the Arsenal philosophy. Santos and Mertesacker on the surface seems to address the depth issue in defense and Benayoun is good cover.

This Arsenal lineup looks light ages better than what the reality was yesterday:

Szecsney

Sagna Mertesacker Vermaelen Santos

Arteta   Song   Wilshire

Walcott  RVP  Gervinho
In a matter of days. They too slack. That's actually a competitive team now.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4546 on: September 01, 2011, 07:41:23 AM »
Or Benayoun ends up just another version of AA or Rosicky with no real goal just sorta on the pitch and usually loose possession or shoot wild

You obviously never seen Benayoun play.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #4547 on: September 01, 2011, 08:09:38 AM »

You obviously never seen Benayoun play.

It doh seem so nah.  When at liverpool it was almost guranteed that once he came on goals would be scored.  He is much more skilled that many starters who play the exact same position in the EPL.  If wenger smart he will play Benayoun in the hole behind RVP whenever he deploys him.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4548 on: September 01, 2011, 11:08:24 AM »
If wenger wins anything with this squad I shall christen them "ARSENE'S INGLORIOUS BASTERDS"
This squad is an improvement over what yuh had on Sunday!!! Once Fabregas and Nasri went yuh didn't have much choice. And with de licks alyuh get  on Sunday not too many top players looking to come your way. Maybe yuh won't win any trophies but yuh should still be in the running for a European spot for next season. So thank god allyuh was able to bring in some replacements and back yuh side nah!
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4549 on: September 01, 2011, 11:16:01 AM »
This squad is an improvement over what yuh had on Sunday!!! Once Fabregas and Nasri went yuh didn't have much choice. And with de licks alyuh get  on Sunday not too many top players looking to come your way. Maybe yuh won't win any trophies but yuh should still be in the running for a European spot for next season. So thank god allyuh was able to bring in some replacements and back yuh side nah!

I am hence the name! no one is giving them or arsenal a chance in hell i hope they rough up the prem n europe good now, wishful thinking but would be great to watch till next may
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 01:00:14 PM by GunnerStunner »

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4550 on: September 01, 2011, 11:21:03 AM »
so sept games are as follows:

Swansea home on sat
dortmund away on tue
blackburn away on sat
shresbury home on tue
bolton home on sat
olympiakos home on wed

we should win the prem games although bolton is always a test, swansea have something to prove everygame this season and blackburn maybe so hopefully we pull out 9/9 points there

carling cup we shuold win depending on what mad jumble squad wenger sends out

euro games looking tough hopefully  they had enough practice to gel better by then

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4551 on: September 01, 2011, 11:53:30 AM »

I am hence the name! no one is giving them or arsenal a chance in hell i hope they rough up the prem n wurope good now, wishful thinking but would be great to watch till next may

I am! I'm not a big fan of Wenger but his team plays a very entertaining and enjoyable brand of football so I wouldn't like to see him leave Arsenal.
Cheers! :beermug:
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4552 on: September 02, 2011, 06:37:18 AM »
what d ass is it with some defenders boy!

first gallas picks number 10 now he's gone that has been restored...

now santos comes along and picks 11 i mean wtf is like men fighting for shirt numbers in abag at a fete match

stupid hope he effin scores as many as a number 11 AND defends like a fricking champion!

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4553 on: September 02, 2011, 09:15:45 AM »

now santos comes along and picks 11 i mean wtf is like men fighting for shirt numbers in abag at a fete match

stupid hope he effin scores as many as a number 11 AND defends like a fricking champion!

Shoot is jes a number ... don't mean nothing!!!

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4554 on: September 02, 2011, 10:28:33 AM »

Shoot is jes a number ... don't mean nothing!!!
Apparently was the lowest number available. Just be glad we fulfilled all the transfer goals we set at the end of last season, except keeping Na$ri and Cesc, which wasn't up to us in the end.
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4555 on: September 02, 2011, 04:03:41 PM »
http://www.kckrs.com/table-adjusted-for-referee-errors-shows-arsenal-were-cheated-last-season/

do dey and read n see where arsenal would reach in d league if ALL the questionable ref decisions were made correctly

talking about things determind by replay or technology to assist...read d thing fus before comments

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4556 on: September 02, 2011, 04:27:58 PM »
Saw Alex Chamberlain play yesterday for eng u21 ..... ummmm this fella have something ... and if they comparing him to Walcott he is technically superior ... Walcott may be quicker (and only just...) but he cyah cross and pass like Chamberlain and he doh have as much tricks .... inject a lil confidence in this youth and some right backs goh be getting kill on a regular ... he have real pace but he have the behind the back cutback on the run and some wrong addresses .... he nice ....  ;D

QRC had a winger back in the day named Walter Alibey he kinda remind me of him ... he used to run at ya like yuh shoot he muddah or something!!!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 04:31:42 PM by Ngozi »

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4557 on: September 02, 2011, 06:00:29 PM »
Saw Alex Chamberlain play yesterday for eng u21 ..... ummmm this fella have something ... and if they comparing him to Walcott he is technically superior ... Walcott may be quicker (and only just...) but he cyah cross and pass like Chamberlain and he doh have as much tricks .... inject a lil confidence in this youth and some right backs goh be getting kill on a regular ... he have real pace but he have the behind the back cutback on the run and some wrong addresses .... he nice ....  ;D

QRC had a winger back in the day named Walter Alibey he kinda remind me of him ... he used to run at ya like yuh shoot he muddah or something!!!

that is what i was saying also.  this youth go be real tears on the wing, he have pace, tricks and he is confident. cant wait to see him in CC.

also andre santos wearing #11   the man start 52 times for fenerbahce and scored like 11 goals last season.   some strikers cant boast them numbers :o

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4558 on: September 04, 2011, 12:50:18 PM »
Wilshere out 3 months. Damn shame but at least we got Arteta and Benayoun. When will these blasted injury crises end?!?!?!?!?!?
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4559 on: September 04, 2011, 05:29:33 PM »
Here we go again!

1]; } ?>