April 28, 2024, 06:56:16 PM

Author Topic: ARSENAL FORWARD  (Read 900884 times)

giggsy11

Re: ARSENAL FORWARD
« Reply #4710 on: October 02, 2011, 09:47:00 AM »
Bale aka 'Planet of the Apes Head'. More goals please. Benny might be injured.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4711 on: October 02, 2011, 09:55:03 AM »
Bale aka 'Planet of the Apes Head'. More goals please. Benny might be injured.

He on the bench. Even if he injured, he cyah be pulling more stones than Ramsey. Rosicky not on the bench, so is Frimpong, Benayoun or Arshavin
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 10:11:02 AM by Bitter »
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4712 on: October 02, 2011, 09:57:45 AM »
Benayoun has been hurt - so he probably not fit. 

Arsenal reaaaallll disorganized at the back. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4713 on: October 02, 2011, 10:15:32 AM »
Ramsey redeems himself.
1-1

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4714 on: October 02, 2011, 10:16:29 AM »
Ramsey redeems himself.
1-1

He was really having a nightmare game until that goal fuh real!

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4715 on: October 02, 2011, 10:19:38 AM »
Ramsey redeems himself.
1-1

He was really having a nightmare game until that goal fuh real!

It was a nice finish on the run too.

giggsy11

« Reply #4716 on: October 02, 2011, 10:21:05 AM »
As skillfull as Van Der Vaart is, I would not want him on my team. He doesn't come across as someone who plays for himself and not the team. Or able to fits into a structured team system which is why I guess he can play for Arry. Arry just throws players out there an lets them play.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4717 on: October 02, 2011, 10:24:21 AM »
As skillfull as Van Der Vaart is, I would not want him on my team. He doesn't come across as someone who plays for himself and not the team. Or able to fits into a structured team system which is why I guess he can play for Arry. Arry just throws players out there an lets them play.

I take it you mean he comes across someone who plays for himself and not the team. Right?

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4718 on: October 02, 2011, 10:24:59 AM »
2nd half has been all Arsenal but Arsenal too vulerable at the back..everytime Spurs go forward they look like they can score. 

giggsy11

« Reply #4719 on: October 02, 2011, 10:25:39 AM »

I take it you mean he comes across someone who plays for himself and not the team. Right?

Yes  ;D He selfish!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4720 on: October 02, 2011, 10:29:06 AM »
Arsenal pick up the speed of the passing, which is what they used to do in the Invincibles days when they were down.  Do the same thing, just do it faster.  They also looking to press high up the field to protect the defense and make Hotspurs play faster than they want to, and protect the defense that way. They are still a mess in the back and have to maintain the intensity, because if Spurs get free from the press, is trouble.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4721 on: October 02, 2011, 10:30:21 AM »

Yes  ;D He selfish!

Thanks for the clarification.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4722 on: October 02, 2011, 10:31:45 AM »
Yet another injury in the back.
Arsene need to feed he buck

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4723 on: October 02, 2011, 10:33:27 AM »
Arsenal pick up the speed of the passing, which is what they used to do in the Invincibles days when they were down.  Do the same thing, just do it faster.  They also looking to press high up the field to protect the defense and make Hotspurs play faster than they want to, and protect the defense that way. They are still a mess in the back and have to maintain the intensity, because if Spurs get free from the press, is trouble.

Szczęsny did well to save that Adebayor shot when Ade was 1 v1 with him. Szczęsny has performed well this season, considering all of Arsenal's defensive frailties.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4724 on: October 02, 2011, 10:37:18 AM »

Szczęsny did well to save that Adebayor shot when Ade was 1 v1 with him. Szczęsny has performed well this season, considering all of Arsenal's defensive frailties.

Yuh put goat mout on the man

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4725 on: October 02, 2011, 10:38:07 AM »
Ball took a strange late dip...

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4726 on: October 02, 2011, 10:44:52 AM »

Yuh put goat mout on the man

I know. 

I am like the cricket commentator who says a batsman's been batting well and he gets out the next delivery.

;D

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4727 on: October 02, 2011, 10:45:44 AM »
Ball took a strange late dip...

Yeah that was real hard luck.

giggsy11

« Reply #4728 on: October 02, 2011, 10:54:47 AM »
I don't think Arsene9 does a good job of setting players up to play to their strengths. Gervinho seems a good player but it doesn't seem like he has yet intergrated into the side.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4729 on: October 02, 2011, 11:15:58 AM »
I think we can officially rule this shit side out of the race.. top 3 will be United City Chelsea in any order and 4th will be a dog fight between Spurs and Pool I reckon...Arsenal have plenty more licks to come over the season

We go take Sagna and Van Persie in the summer.. bless

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4730 on: October 02, 2011, 12:17:40 PM »
this loss hurt.   spers were not better than us...and that is saying a lot considering ramsey had a stinker his goal notwithstanding.   lord jenkinson tries so hard but he is just not ready.  hope sagna not out too long.    we are in a real dogfight this season.  europa league will be an achievement the way this side has been playing.  i still waiting for a full strength side to be back, lord we missing wilshere and verms.

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4731 on: October 02, 2011, 01:16:19 PM »
This team real playing below its abilities. Spurs should NEVER be beating us. Rambo need a bench dey. Arsenal need to work the flanks more too. They shoulda put on Chamakh for Rambo. Szczesny shoulda had that second goal too. Sure it take a dip but no excuses. He got a hand to it and shoulda held it. And he was excellent all game otherwise. Centre backs weren't aggressive enough either. And Coquelin switch off too many times. How often did he not track VDV's runs into the box?!? The boy have ability but he need to wake up.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 01:18:22 PM by Dansteel - The Iceman »
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4732 on: October 02, 2011, 01:37:12 PM »
This team real playing below its abilities. Spurs should NEVER be beating us. Rambo need a bench dey. Arsenal need to work the flanks more too. They shoulda put on Chamakh for Rambo. Szczesny shoulda had that second goal too. Sure it take a dip but no excuses. He got a hand to it and shoulda held it. And he was excellent all game otherwise. Centre backs weren't aggressive enough either. And Coquelin switch off too many times. How often did he not track VDV's runs into the box?!? The boy have ability but he need to wake up.

The goal was Sagna's fault though... curious that AOC didn't play as well.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4733 on: October 02, 2011, 04:19:21 PM »

The goal was Sagna's fault though... curious that AOC didn't play as well.
Fair enough, but VDV kept getting away with it and only needed to get lucky once.

Agree with you on AOC but I guess Wenger still believes in Arshavin, besides Jenkinson needed cover and judging from AOC's performance on Wednesday he was never going to provide it.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4734 on: October 02, 2011, 04:32:12 PM »
Sagna broken Fibula, out 3 months.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4735 on: October 02, 2011, 06:24:28 PM »
What is Wenger's excuse?

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4736 on: October 02, 2011, 07:35:20 PM »
This is truly shameful...

Redknapp condemns Adebayor chants

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/premierleague/story/harry-redknapp-arsenal-fans-emmanuel-adebayor-chants-100211

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp has condemned the Arsenal fans who taunted Emmanuel Adebayor during Sunday's north London derby with chants mocking the deadly gun attack last year on his Togo team.

Three people died when gunmen attacked Togo's team bus at the Africa Cup of Nations in Angola in January 2010, leading to captain Adebayor retiring from international football.

Referring to the victims of the attack, a section of the visiting Arsenal fans chanted ''it should have been you'' to Adebayor. The striker left Arsenal in 2009 to join Manchester City, which has loaned him to archrival Tottenham.

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp says the chanting was ''disgusting.''

Redknapp added: ''How do you chant something like that to someone?''

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4737 on: October 02, 2011, 07:37:53 PM »
Love how every time Wenger is asked why Arsenal lost he is giving excuses. If you don't want to know why he thinks they lost then don't follow his goddamn postgame interviews.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4738 on: October 02, 2011, 07:39:42 PM »
This is truly shameful...

Redknapp condemns Adebayor chants

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/premierleague/story/harry-redknapp-arsenal-fans-emmanuel-adebayor-chants-100211

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp has condemned the Arsenal fans who taunted Emmanuel Adebayor during Sunday's north London derby with chants mocking the deadly gun attack last year on his Togo team.

Three people died when gunmen attacked Togo's team bus at the Africa Cup of Nations in Angola in January 2010, leading to captain Adebayor retiring from international football.

Referring to the victims of the attack, a section of the visiting Arsenal fans chanted ''it should have been you'' to Adebayor. The striker left Arsenal in 2009 to join Manchester City, which has loaned him to archrival Tottenham.

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp says the chanting was ''disgusting.''

Redknapp added: ''How do you chant something like that to someone?''
That is pretty bad. It's just a game. Oh well, nobody could ever accuse football fans of sensitivity or level headedness.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4739 on: October 02, 2011, 08:16:11 PM »
Agree with you on AOC but I guess Wenger still believes in Arshavin, besides Jenkinson needed cover and judging from AOC's performance on Wednesday he was never going to provide it.

Yeah but I thought that's what the Yossi sub was supposed to address... Arshavin should be seeing nothing but ah practice bib and some cones.

Hard luck dey Sagna.... such an innocuous (seeming) play.

1]; } ?>