April 20, 2024, 05:26:35 AM

Author Topic: ARSENAL FORWARD  (Read 896462 times)

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: ARSENAL FORWARD
« Reply #5580 on: August 29, 2013, 10:57:07 AM »
LOL Bye Bye Arsenal

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5581 on: August 29, 2013, 11:14:27 AM »
LOL Bye Bye Arsenal

We'll see. We should be able to handle Napoli but it will be tough. Dortmund is pressure though. Any points from that and I happy.
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #5582 on: August 29, 2013, 11:22:07 AM »
LOL Bye Bye Arsenal

We'll see. We should be able to handle Napoli but it will be tough. Dortmund is pressure though. Any points from that and I happy.
banter movin like manu have ah cake walk ??? Shakhtar Donetsk or Bayer Leverkusen "could bull allyuh hard" as sam would say....not even chelsea safe
I pity the fool....

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5583 on: August 30, 2013, 01:15:48 PM »
Men real certain that Napoli better than the Gunners yes! Should be interesting.

On to North London Derby this weekend! FOYS!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5584 on: September 01, 2013, 09:25:28 AM »
This Giroud fella might actually be good.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5585 on: September 01, 2013, 10:52:20 AM »
Arsenal hanging on.
6 in the back.

Jenkinson, Sagna, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Monreal, Gibbs.

The finish by Sturridge this morning was bettered by Giroud's in this game.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5586 on: September 01, 2013, 10:54:41 AM »
and... up into 4th.
Tomorrow's transfer news should be fun

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5587 on: September 01, 2013, 12:16:53 PM »
That was a sweet finish boy.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5588 on: September 01, 2013, 12:36:24 PM »
That was a sweet finish boy.

Giroud is one of the players I always watch just because of his movement. He's not the fastest, but he knows how to get into a scoring position. I like to watch Chicharito for the same reason. The move he made to get open was simple but subtle and the finish was another thing all together.

I love my team and KJ, but I will always say, you can tell he is not a forward just by his movement. He is always reacting to the ball, men like Giroud and Chicharito are anticipating where it will be 5 seconds from now.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5589 on: September 01, 2013, 09:03:36 PM »
This Giroud fella might actually be good.

He is! 4 goals in 5 games. Real nice finish. Won the long balls. Helped out well in defence. Nice footwork. Man of the match by a mile today. Spend infinity nah Spurs! Lloris is still the only Spurs player who could make Arsenal starting 11.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5590 on: September 01, 2013, 10:06:31 PM »
He is! 4 goals in 5 games. Real nice finish. Won the long balls. Helped out well in defence. Nice footwork. Man of the match by a mile today. Spend infinity nah Spurs! Lloris is still the only Spurs player who could make Arsenal starting 11.

Nonsense... Dembele walking into Arsenal starting lineup easy easy, and Walker is a clear upgrade over Jenkinson.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5591 on: September 02, 2013, 09:02:49 AM »
THIS WIN!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SO5nfQEqGOg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/SO5nfQEqGOg</a>

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5592 on: September 02, 2013, 10:53:36 AM »

Nonsense... Dembele walking into Arsenal starting lineup easy easy, and Walker is a clear upgrade over Jenkinson.

Shows how much you know. Jenkinson is not the starting right back. And the idea that Walker is better than Sagna is an utter joke. Who would Dembele take the place of? He has been completely ordinary since he left Fulham. He going to take Ramsey's place? Please. Tottenham is the limit of his abilities.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5593 on: September 02, 2013, 11:13:50 AM »
THIS WIN!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SO5nfQEqGOg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/SO5nfQEqGOg</a>

Brilliant!  :rotfl:

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5594 on: September 02, 2013, 11:16:47 AM »
Palermo announce the loan of keeper Emiliano Viviano, who has six Italy caps, to Arsenal with an option to buy.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5595 on: September 02, 2013, 12:08:05 PM »
Shows how much you know. Jenkinson is not the starting right back. And the idea that Walker is better than Sagna is an utter joke. Who would Dembele take the place of? He has been completely ordinary since he left Fulham. He going to take Ramsey's place? Please. Tottenham is the limit of his abilities.

You think Ramsey is better than Dembele?  LOL.. okay then.

As for Sagna, I like him enough, always have.  Can't stay healthy though, and no matter what position Jenkinson plays, both Walker and Rose better than him.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5596 on: September 02, 2013, 02:10:48 PM »

You think Ramsey is better than Dembele?  LOL.. okay then.

As for Sagna, I like him enough, always have.  Can't stay healthy though, and no matter what position Jenkinson plays, both Walker and Rose better than him.

Sagna had one bad injury hit season when he broke his leg twice. It took him most of last season to recover but he's fine now. He had a stomach ailment this weekend. I don't think that counts as can't stay healthy. I agree Walker is better than Jenkinson but not Rose. Isn't Rose a left back anyway? There is no way he is better than either Gibbs or Monreal. None.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5597 on: September 02, 2013, 03:41:13 PM »
OFFICIAL

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/german-international-ozil-joins-arsenal

German international Ozil joins Arsenal

German international midfielder Mesut Ozil has joined Arsenal on a long-term contract in a Club record deal.
Ozil, 24, joins Arsenal from Real Madrid where he made a total of 159 appearances in three years. During that time he won both La Liga and the Copa del Rey.
The attacking midfielder has been a long-term target and manager Arsène Wenger said:

“We are extremely pleased to have signed Mesut Ozil. He is a great player, with proven quality at both club and international level. We have watched and admired him for some time as he has all the attributes I look for in an Arsenal player.
“I have said throughout the summer that we have been working hard to bring in top quality players to this football club. This has involved many many people across the Club and I have always had the full support of the Club in making decisions on the football side.
Mesut is a top quality footballer who will be a fantastic addition to our talented squad. We are all looking forward to him joining up with us after his international matches with Germany and working with us as an Arsenal player.”

Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis said: “This is an exciting day for all of us. We have signed a world-class player who is one of Europe’s brightest young talents.

“Mr Kroenke, our controlling owner, has always fully supported Arsène and the Club in making significant investments to strengthen our squad and to bring in talented players who fit our style and ambitions.
Like all of us, Mr Kroenke wants to see Arsenal winning titles and trophies and he has absolute faith and belief in our manager to achieve that. We will continue to work towards that goal and look forward to an exciting season.”

Ozil joined his hometown club Schalke in 2006 at the age of 18 and, after spending two years with the Gelsenkirchen club, he made the move to Bundesliga side Werder Bremen in 2008. After making 71 appearances with Bremen, Ozil made the move to Real Madrid following impressive displays at the World Cup in South Africa. He has made 47 appearances for his country, scoring 17 goals.
Speaking after completing his medical in Germany, Ozil said:

“I am thrilled to be joining a club of the stature of Arsenal and am looking forward to playing in the Premier League. It will be great for my own personal development as a player and I am particularly looking forward to working with Arsène Wenger. From our negotiations it is clear the Club has huge ambition and I look forward to being part of an exciting future.”

Everyone at Arsenal welcomes Mesut to the Club. The deal is subject to the completion of regulatory processes. His number will be announced via @Arsenal on Twitter shortly.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5598 on: September 02, 2013, 03:50:51 PM »
A fantastic signing! Bring on Group of Death nah!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5599 on: September 02, 2013, 05:16:13 PM »
Boss player. This signing just doubled Arsenal's abilities  :devil:

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5600 on: September 02, 2013, 10:46:48 PM »
Boss player. This signing just doubled Arsenal's abilities  :devil:

Last night I told the folks in the trini gunners group that today might be like Christmas morn...lord what a signing...he is the first world class player we have signed since Bergkamp.  I for one am excited to have "Nemo" on board, with him we might not win a trophy but we sure as heck have a better chance now.  COYG!!!!

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5601 on: September 03, 2013, 12:00:28 PM »
Ozil

www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5602 on: September 03, 2013, 01:23:20 PM »
Ozil

Hahahaha! Check Real men toting!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5603 on: September 03, 2013, 01:29:06 PM »
We toting oui! Who wouldn't tote over Ozil?
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5604 on: September 03, 2013, 01:38:33 PM »
We toting oui! Who wouldn't tote over Ozil?

True. This is how I felt about Cesc and RVP. But it will pass.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5605 on: September 03, 2013, 02:37:54 PM »
Make it rain Wenger, make it rain!

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5606 on: September 03, 2013, 07:41:20 PM »
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/future-news-arsene-wenger-demands-called-lord-transfer-194956392--sow.html

Future News: Arsene Wenger demands to be called ‘Lord of the Transfer’ from now on

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger brought an end to years of ridicule for not spending the club's sizable cash reserves with the £42 million deadline-day signing of Mesut Ozil and now he would like to be called "The Lord of the Transfer." Ozil's transfer fee was the second largest ever paid by a Premier League club. His acquisition sparked excitement and renewed belief within the club's previously angry and increasingly desperate fanbase. And now Wenger believes his title should reflect what is being widely praised as the best signing of the summer transfer window.

Wenger told reporters: "A day after beating Spurs and their £100 million worth of new signings with what the critics saw as an inferior squad, I went behind their back to sign Mesut freaking Ozil from a club with whom they have a 'partnership agreement' just before the close of the window. Even Manchester United could not execute a Jedi move like that. For this reason, everyone must now refer to me as The Lord of the Transfer. Including my wife."

Prior to the Ozil acquisition and the signing of goalkeeper Emiliano Viviano on loan from Palermo, Arsenal had only brought in two free transfers all summer while shedding underperforming players from transfer windows past. But as Wenger explained, his masterplan required other dominoes to fall into place.

"I sold Gervinho to Roma, who then sold Erik Lamela to Spurs, who then sold Gareth Bale to Real Madrid, when then sold Mesut Ozil to me," Wenger boasted, while wearing what appeared to be a homemade crown. "I turned Gervinho into Mesut Ozil. Someone call the Pope, because that's a miracle. And Lord of the Transfer Arsene Wenger did it."

When asked why Arsenal did not address their needs for defensive cover and another striker, especially now that Lukas Podolski is out for three months with a torn hamstring, Wenger informed reporters that Ozil shirts can now be purchased at the club's official store.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5607 on: September 03, 2013, 07:53:41 PM »
"I turned Gervinho into Mesut Ozil. Someone call the Pope, because that's a miracle."

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5608 on: September 14, 2013, 09:39:56 AM »
Walcott should check Ramsay for a refresher course in finishing.
The ref save Arsenal here. Altidore get tief a goal.

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5609 on: September 14, 2013, 10:10:43 AM »
Palos go have to eat some craw Ramsey buss a double

1]; } ?>