April 26, 2024, 05:18:13 AM

Author Topic: ARSENAL FORWARD  (Read 898890 times)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Re: Wenger lauds Arsenal youngsters
« Reply #780 on: September 24, 2008, 11:18:09 AM »
I is ah old man now so when I watch football I looking for flair, skills, collective passing and individual genius. Yesterday I was thoroughly entertained, so much so I eh even watch no more ball for the day. I did not want to spoil the mood  :applause: Great performance
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: September 24, 2008, 11:34:41 AM »
I is ah old man now so when I watch football I looking for flair, skills, collective passing and individual genius. Yesterday I was thoroughly entertained, so much so I eh even watch no more ball for the day. I did not want to spoil the mood  :applause: Great performance

De 30 mins Arsenal put down after dey went behind against Bolton last weekend was stuff not even Brazil in dey heydays did match.  Dem fellas on a nex football planet entirely.

I doh expect dem to win any trophy's dis year but fork dat!  DIS is some serious football being displayed.  Granted it was only against Bolton but still.......I rather watch football like dis and doh win no trophy dan watch football play like how Chelsea was playin up to las year and win a few.

Dey talk about all that matters is what hardware yuh have.  What yuh win.  I guarantee yuh dat when people look back at des years in de EPL....yes dey will talk about Man Utd incredible EPL trophy winning streak and rightly so.  But they will also talk about Wenger's Arsenal and it will go down as one of the most entertaining teams in the history of football....not just english football, right up there with Puskas' Real Madrid,  Zidane's Real Madrid, Ronaldinho's Barcelona, Baresi's AC Milan etc.  All those teams won titles and as sure as night follows day, Arsenal will win theirs too.  Is jes a matter of time.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: September 24, 2008, 11:45:03 AM »

De 30 mins Arsenal put down after dey went behind against Bolton last weekend was stuff not even Brazil in dey heydays did match.  Dem fellas on a nex football planet entirely.

I doh expect dem to win any trophy's dis year but fork dat!  DIS is some serious football being displayed.  Granted it was only against Bolton but still.......I rather watch football like dis and doh win no trophy dan watch football play like how Chelsea was playin up to las year and win a few.

Dey talk about all that matters is what hardware yuh have.  What yuh win.  I guarantee yuh dat when people look back at des years in de EPL....yes dey will talk about Man Utd incredible EPL trophy winning streak and rightly so.  But they will also talk about Wenger's Arsenal and it will go down as one of the most entertaining teams in the history of football....not just english football, right up there with Puskas' Real Madrid,  Zidane's Real Madrid, Ronaldinho's Barcelona, Baresi's AC Milan etc.  All those teams won titles and as sure as night follows day, Arsenal will win theirs too.  Is jes a matter of time.

Same thing ah tell a partner on Monday.  Ay cyar remember de last time ah see such an onslaught.  It was real bad.  Bolton couldn't see they way.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: September 24, 2008, 11:51:12 AM »
And who say england doh have good players

Jack Wilshere of arsenal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITVSdAzBjXY
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: ARSENAL FOREVER
« Reply #784 on: September 26, 2008, 08:46:15 AM »
just a question but why aren't arsenal related threads put in here?

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
oh frig.....
« Reply #785 on: September 27, 2008, 12:30:51 PM »
where the arssanal fornever thread?

Hull 2 - Ass -1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rotfl:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: September 27, 2008, 12:33:23 PM »
What a game...Arsenal were decent... not terrible but Hull's dedication and dont give a f**k attitude was a thing of beauty...

Great game...Great goals from Hull..Deserved victory

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: September 27, 2008, 12:35:04 PM »
just a question but why aren't arsenal related threads put in here?

yuh get ure wish.....
wooo boy...dem mods does move fast.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Arsenal today
« Reply #788 on: September 27, 2008, 12:35:54 PM »
Arsenal deserve to lose today on performance alone.
Yes they created more chances, but overall far too many players were poor today. Adebayor, Eboue, Walcott, Gallas, Van Persie all showed little desire and were all willing to let others do the work. Walcott was back to his 10 bad things for every good one . 3 goals now from corners, hmm! clearly their man marking set up on corners needs reviewing
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
Re: Arsenal today
« Reply #789 on: September 27, 2008, 12:37:38 PM »
So what was the final score???
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: September 27, 2008, 12:40:18 PM »
Ok saw it was Hull 2-1.

Hull is kinda the Golden State Warriors of the EPL, boi?
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: September 27, 2008, 12:41:09 PM »
A well-deserved loss for Arsenal.  I slept thru the first half and didn't see it... but I can't imagine that I missed much.  From accounts it seemed Hull played them to a standstill there.  However after the shitty scramble goal they fell into a 15-minute spell where I thought they played the game with contempt... as though the win was there for their taking...whenever they wanted it. 

Very nonchalant, even lazy passing and defending... resulting in acres of time and space for Geovanni to shoot...and score.  Incidentally Almunia should have done better at reading the flight of that ball, it wasn't that hard a bullet that he couldn't better shift his feet under him.  Cousin's winner was just a well-taken header... you can fault Gallas for allowing him to get open, but sometiimes good offense beats good defense.   On this play the defense wasn't good, but not all bad.  Just better offense by Cousin.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: September 27, 2008, 01:53:44 PM »
hull could make it to europe this season

they just wanted it more

eboue iz ah purge wenger

bentner is also a waste. and van persie played too deep
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 02:32:51 PM by morvant »
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: September 27, 2008, 02:08:04 PM »
 :rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: September 27, 2008, 02:54:18 PM »
Never thought I would see a new team from the Championship league who get promoted to the Prem beat the Gunners on their own turf, well done Hull well done.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: September 27, 2008, 03:28:32 PM »
didn't see it but from all accounts

typical c**tish defending, when ever we play a lower team we arrogantly think were are going to stroke the ball around with wanton abondonment. see fullham game.

what a load of shit

well done Hull they really impressing me this season, to be honest i thought they coulda been a bogey side and they are turning out to be that, here's to them repeating the giant killing at manure, chelski and liverfool

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: September 27, 2008, 05:49:26 PM »
who laughs last laughs the best.  don't sleep on this hull side b/c they are well-disciplined and play for each other and in geovanni and cousin they have two decent players. i predict that they will scalp one or two more 'big' teams before this is over. good win for them; for the gunners it is on to the next match.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: September 27, 2008, 07:02:52 PM »

they just wanted it more

eboue iz ah purge wenger

Morvant I think it way too early to talk Europe. I feel Hull go boil down like baggie
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: September 27, 2008, 08:07:24 PM »
who laughs last laughs the best.  don't sleep on this hull side b/c they are well-disciplined and play for each other and in geovanni and cousin they have two decent players. i predict that they will scalp one or two more 'big' teams before this is over. good win for them; for the gunners it is on to the next match.

Chelski and liverstool.  ;)
(Muslim)

Offline Marlon

• Sr. Warrior
  • Who the cap fit, let them wear it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: September 27, 2008, 10:22:47 PM »
Always nice to see Arsenal lose. I never hated a team like I do Arsenal >:(

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: September 27, 2008, 11:19:39 PM »

they just wanted it more

eboue iz ah purge wenger

Morvant I think it way too early to talk Europe. I feel Hull go boil down like baggie

Agreed.  The little I've seen of them thus far (two games), they are very disciplined defensively and are an excellently coached team... I'm sure most of these Prem teams are.  Hull players however, really take to the coaching and do a good job keeping shape, tracking back and executing the fundamentals on both ends.  However, I still think they lack enough firepower to withstand a 38 game haul.  They've made a brilliant splash on the scene though and future debutantes would do well to copy their early formula.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: September 28, 2008, 06:39:21 AM »

typical c**tish defending, when ever we play a lower team we arrogantly think were are going to stroke the ball around with wanton abondonment. see fullham game.

what a load of shit

well done Hull they really impressing me this season, to be honest i thought they coulda been a bogey side and they are turning out to be that, here's to them repeating the giant killing at manure, chelski and liverfool

The truth is Gallas has been a liability in his defending for three years now. But he is a big name and people never want to single out Gallas. The truth is as a central defender Gallas has cost both Arsenal & France with his lapses.
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: September 28, 2008, 06:52:44 AM »

what a load of shit

The truth is Gallas has been a liability in his defending for three years now. But he is a big name and people never want to single out Gallas. The truth is as a central defender Gallas has cost both Arsenal & France with his lapses.
I agree.

He is weak and routinely gets outmusceled in the air. If he would attack the ball on the defensive end with the same fervor as he does on the offensive end he would do better.

They deserved to lose.
TnT Patriot

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: September 28, 2008, 07:01:14 AM »
What was interesting for me was that Arsenal critics in the British media, have always pointed the finger at Arsenal unwillingness to shoot (which I agree with) and to cross the ball into the penalty area. Well they shot yesterday Fabragas on target a couple of times and Van Persie way off target. Now on the crossing department, Arsenal yesterday rain balls into the penalty area, making them somewhat predictable and most of which were gobbled up by the Hull back line or keeper. I could not help but think why attack Hull this way, after all they played in the Championship where they faced crossing teams day in day out. Hull should be applauded though they defended with discipline & committment and then took their chances.

Bake n Shark I felt Alumina was beaten more by the placement & dip of the shot. In truth I thought it was a great goal.
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: September 28, 2008, 07:04:01 AM »
Bake n Shark I felt Alumina was beaten more by the placement & dip of the shot. In truth I thought it was a great goal.
Not only did it dip, but it swerve too.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: September 28, 2008, 07:55:32 AM »
I coulda handle the 1-0

it was a boss goal. But arsenal real 4k up theyself.

Adeyabor coulda score.Vp, Eboue, Walcott Bentner all of them coulda buss the net. They want to walk in the goal.

Steupppssss.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: September 28, 2008, 09:10:15 AM »
now take in the highlights..

that was goal of the week..

Almunia dive make the string up look good too.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: September 28, 2008, 09:25:41 AM »
now take in the highlights..

that was goal of the week..

Almunia dive make the string up look good too.

valencia ah tink he name iz fuh wigan now make goal of the week
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: September 28, 2008, 10:43:56 AM »
Neither Giovanni's nor Valencia's goal were better than Stern John's goal last week.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

giggsy11

« Reply #809 on: September 28, 2008, 10:45:53 AM »
As much as Bendtner is a shithoug, how come Van Persie aint gettin no stick? Whwn was the last time he do anything? He forever pullin stones, always hurt and does thro way more than Adebyoul.  Gunner?

1]; } ?>