March 28, 2024, 12:27:19 PM

Author Topic: ARSENAL FORWARD  (Read 891712 times)

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
Re: arsenal playin on espn 2 now
« Reply #720 on: August 14, 2008, 01:29:52 PM »
Alright, I wasn't sure where to post this....but....

:rotfl:

WHY THE ASS DOES STEVE MCLAREN HAVE A DUTCH ACCENT?!?!?!?!  :rotfl:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8oN58cyp2c

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Re: arsenal playin on espn 2 now
« Reply #721 on: August 14, 2008, 02:08:59 PM »
Alright, I wasn't sure where to post this....but....

WHY THE ASS DOES STEVE MCLAREN HAVE A DUTCH ACCENT?!?!?!?!  :rotfl:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8oN58cyp2c

oh shit! is truth! hahahhahahahah  :rotfl: fresh water Dutchie ;D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline iceberg

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Arsenal accept Hoyte offer ..he might want to run for T & T now
« Reply #722 on: August 14, 2008, 02:25:15 PM »
I agree with you Sam.  We could do well with what we have.  Plus we need to stop  running down man who have Trini roots and hope he would want to play for Trinidad.  Let Hoyte stay where he is.

On another note, it look like Arsenal is now officially ah feeder club.  WENGER SPEND SOME MONEY ON BIG NAME PLAYERS MAN.
If your heart is not in the game then your not a true footballer!!!

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #723 on: August 14, 2008, 02:35:54 PM »
We didn't run down Birchall? Literally, even?

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: August 14, 2008, 02:39:25 PM »
He and his brother turn us down already..........so we ain't begging.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: August 14, 2008, 02:53:51 PM »
speaking of jocking a dead prick....
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #726 on: August 16, 2008, 11:18:03 PM »

nah, buh der was too much f**kery talk about fake trini like zamora and ting... never seen ah more clear brit, i doh care if he have trini roots... he eh no trini... birchal is ah trini cuz he was proud of he roots... and even if he wasnt really proud and he was playin proud just to get some international sweat, he grow some trini roots while reprisenting us, he came took in the culture off the field and on it he fought like a lion... so really there is a huge difference between him and hoyte.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: August 16, 2008, 11:42:30 PM »

nah, buh der was too much f**kery talk about fake trini like zamora and ting... never seen ah more clear brit, i doh care if he have trini roots... he eh no trini... birchal is ah trini cuz he was proud of he roots... and even if he wasnt really proud and he was playin proud just to get some international sweat, he grow some trini roots while reprisenting us, he came took in the culture off the field and on it he fought like a lion... so really there is a huge difference between him and hoyte.

dize it thread done. Amen.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: August 16, 2008, 11:44:01 PM »
Hoyte at this present time cannot play infront of Gray or Avery. International ball and club is two different things.

Fack Him !!!!

Sure about that!!!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #729 on: August 17, 2008, 01:06:49 AM »
birchall is more trini than hoyte, zamora, jlloyd, etc but he is also sensible, he know he will never make an England side so playing for trinidad was his only shot for world cup football.  However, whatever his motivatios were we can only speculate but this much I know, birchall wears the red, black and white with pride and those other f**kers don't care about us so allyuh stop begging, allyuh remind of men who couldn't pull no girls in school but insist on buying them lunch, valentines day card  and getting blank when yuh ask dem to go out but still be the first one to lend ah $10 to travel home when they ask (they really going to visit dey man).

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: August 17, 2008, 01:16:14 AM »
birchall is more trini than hoyte, zamora, jlloyd, etc but he is also sensible, he know he will never make an England side so playing for trinidad was his only shot for world cup football.  However, whatever his motivatios were we can only speculate but this much I know, birchall wears the red, black and white with pride and those other f**kers don't care about us so allyuh stop begging, allyuh remind of men who couldn't pull no girls in school but insist on buying them lunch, valentines day card  and getting blank when yuh ask dem to go out but still be the first one to lend ah $10 to travel home when they ask (they really going to visit dey man).

:rotfl: :rotfl: Thank you Sir..

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #731 on: August 17, 2008, 01:24:26 AM »

stewps. ent.

i remember there bein like three threads about j loyld samuel after we done find out de man cyah play for we.

stewps, i rather play with shitty men that want to and are able to represent our country proudly than some stuck up big talent "roots man" who's logic to play for a bigger team is only surpassed by his ego.

i doh care if drogba and ronaldinho turn up with trini parents, aunts, uncles, brudda in laws, ex girlfriend's, rommates, if dey not thirstin to throw on that red white and black, deh could ride tuh f**k out.

having loyalty and pride is way more satisfying at the end of the day than having the best team possible.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: August 17, 2008, 05:14:37 AM »
allyuh remind of men who couldn't pull no girls in school but insist on buying them lunch, valentines day card  and getting blank when yuh ask dem to go out but still be the first one to lend ah $10 to travel home when they ask (they really going to visit dey man).

ah find yuh know them intricate details to a tee dey star... :rotfl:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #733 on: August 17, 2008, 09:00:25 AM »
allyuh remind of men who couldn't pull no girls in school but insist on buying them lunch, valentines day card  and getting blank when yuh ask dem to go out but still be the first one to lend ah $10 to travel home when they ask (they really going to visit dey man).

ah find yuh know them intricate details to a tee dey star... :rotfl:

lol...one of mih pardners did that from Form 4 till we finish A Levels and doh matter how much we tell the man his game plan not working he still want to be the "girls dem friend" and beg.  Imagine we finish school a good while now and the man still doing that shit with big woman.

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: August 17, 2008, 09:04:32 AM »
It seem that some guy's with Trinibago root who play in lower class english league seem interested.... not the one's who play top fight in that league...there aim is represent England and not T&T

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #735 on: August 17, 2008, 10:15:54 AM »
Right Sam!Let Hoyte continue try for England WE SHOULD HAVE HIM AND HIS BROTHER FOER 2014.

Offline jaden

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: August 18, 2008, 09:46:30 AM »
Hoyte eyes England honours
New Boro signing has international dream
Last updated: 18th August 2008

Justin Hoyte hopes his move to Middlesbrough can help his international ambitions.

The 23-year-old right-back finalised his £3million move from Arsenal over the weekend.

Now Hoyte, who spent a successful year on loan at Sunderland earlier in his career, is hopeful his return to the North East will push him into the England reckoning.

"Everyone wants to play for their country and if I perform well I want to move on to the England stage," he said.

"As soon as I knew that Middlesbrough were interested it was a case of coming down, having a look and talking to the manager.

"Everything I was told was what I wanted to hear.

"It was still very strange traveling to a Champions League qualifier and being on the bench for that game and the next day going to training and finding out I was coming to Boro.

"But it's an opportunity to get regular football after not playing as many games as I wanted to at Arsenal. It's a chance to go out and show I can play and hopefully play every week and keep my consistency."

Southgate happy
Meanwhile, manager Gareth Southgate insists he is more than happy with his squad and he has not upped his bid for Reading's James Harper.

Southgate and sources at Boro were quoted about Harper over the weekend, but he says he is happy with his players at the moment.

"We've got a small squad but we believe it's a good one, and I want to keep everybody involved this season," said Southgate.

"I was delighted with the attitude and the character we showed for the Spurs game and I want to have a look at a couple of games before making a final decision.

"I'm pleased to have added Justin Hoyte to the squad, but we have no more bids in at the moment and it may stay that way.

"It may leave us a little bit short, but then we have players who have proved they can play in a number of positions. Villa only had a small squad last season and they finished above us in the table.

"I like the idea of everybody having a chance of playing. On the other hand I do not want to leave us exposed, so it's a situation that needs a lot of thought."
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 09:49:50 AM by jaden »
mistakes are stepping stones to success

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
Re: ARSENAL FOREVER
« Reply #737 on: August 20, 2008, 05:44:53 PM »

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
So arsenal decide they go take we scrape ups?
« Reply #738 on: August 21, 2008, 06:29:17 AM »
LONDON (AP) - Arsenal signed French defender Mikael Silvestre on a two-year deal from Premier League rival Manchester United on Wednesday.

The 31-year-old Silvestre left Old Trafford after nine years, rejecting a move to Manchester City in favor of the prospect of Champions League football in London.

Silvestre, who missed much of last season with knee ligament damage, is the first player United has sold to the Gunners since Brian Kidd in 1974.

"I've spent a large part of my career at United, the last nine years, and I'll remember that time fondly but feel I'm ready for a new challenge," said Silvestre, who won four league titles at Old Trafford. "Arsenal is known for playing technical and skillful football, and has a young but experienced squad.

"I'm really excited about this next stage of my career, hopefully playing my part in helping the club to new successes."

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger broke his usual policy of signing young, promising players.

"We have a strong squad but a young squad and Mikael's versatility, experience and caliber will provide the extra depth we need to reinforce our challenge for honors this season," Wenger said. "His defensive adaptability will serve us well and it's a big plus that Mikael has top-level experience and a great understanding of football in the Premier League."

Silvestre struggled to feature in Alex Ferguson's plans at United after fellow French defender Patrice Evra established himself on the left, and Nemanja Vidic and Rio Ferdinand forged a successful partnership in the center.

After joining from Inter Milan in 1999, Silvestre made 361 appearances, scoring 10 times and claiming 10 major titles.

"Mikael was a great servant and a wonderful professional," Ferguson said. "We wish him all the best at his new club and thank him for his service."

now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: So arsenal decide they go take we scrape ups?
« Reply #739 on: August 21, 2008, 06:33:39 AM »
wha u mean? silvestre is a big player. he play in the world cup for france.

buh me eh like how they moving so cheapy. young player go only take u so far.

they playing for 3rd or 4th again.

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: August 21, 2008, 06:36:03 AM »
Scraps???? I bet you he purge ManUre before the season done....Go Chelsea!!!

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: August 21, 2008, 06:41:26 AM »
so tottenham scrape-ups and aston villa scrape-ups doh count eh fergie
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: August 21, 2008, 07:20:29 AM »
yea i didn't understand de move... I figure they want ah cheap, ok, defender, with ah level head tuh keep de youths in check

Offline SHOTTA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: August 21, 2008, 07:26:18 AM »
so tottenham scrape-ups and aston villa scrape-ups doh count eh fergie

any player we buy is at the peak or approachin the peak of his athletic prowess

eg Carrick or Yorke

and we does pay good too ;D

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: August 21, 2008, 10:38:25 AM »
Actually Silvestre is an upgrade on Hoyte who we just sold!!!
TnT Patriot

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: August 21, 2008, 10:46:55 AM »
geez boy arsenal really scrunting... silvestre??

and he self, the man gone from one bench to the next.

he coulda go sunderland. steups

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: August 21, 2008, 10:57:22 AM »
ALyuh bad talk Silvestre...dat is d man who alyuh going and put in alyuh Fantasy league team when Arsenal play Manu and alyuh putting him as Captain.

The red/albino 4ker go score a header and make a assist for Adebayor, watch and see.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline SHOTTA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: August 21, 2008, 11:21:32 AM »
ALyuh bad talk Silvestre...dat is d man who alyuh going and put in alyuh Fantasy league team when Arsenal play Manu and alyuh putting him as Captain.

The red/albino 4ker go score a header and make a assist for Adebayor, watch and see.

niaevity becomes you young padawan :beermug:

that gallas move last season was luck

arsenal man u evra go captain cuz allyuh cya buss we net ;D

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: August 21, 2008, 11:30:15 AM »

niaevity becomes you young padawan :beermug:

that gallas move last season was luck

arsenal man u evra go captain cuz allyuh cya buss we net ;D

hold on there fellah, how yuh go give ah novice like touches the credit for the gallas move?!

that was all me son, but ah like how yuh take notes and preparing to copy de move.

No luck in that one.. You can find the rationale in the Pelau Recipe chapter 7...

All de big guns was tie up in super sunday so not much points was there for the taking, and Gallas was on a mission.

Offline SHOTTA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: August 21, 2008, 11:36:58 AM »
nah ah know it was u omar ah was jus mentioning the incedent not sharing credit

and it was still luck..........dem super sundays does be some hard weeks to navigate in real

1]; } ?>