March 19, 2024, 02:54:00 AM

Author Topic: ARSENAL FORWARD  (Read 888426 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Re: ARSENAL FOREVER
« Reply #1200 on: January 31, 2009, 10:55:25 AM »
hope villa could come away with victory,because allyuh ketchin hell with west ham.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: January 31, 2009, 11:40:30 AM »

dunno whats funnier the picture or the fact you play games like that enough to know how to get the picture

I didn't realize it had anyting to do wit video game, nuh......I tawt he put up de picture to symbolize ass 'n all rapid and fiery descent to earth after a somewhat decent start to the season...... ???.............;D

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: January 31, 2009, 02:11:58 PM »
rigth now i just want a team that fights with tooth and nail and shows some inventiveness

well I think they fighting but inventiveness????? Eboue, Diaby, Denilson and Bendtner inventiveness eh happening.
Arsenal have kept pace with scoring goals, but given up an astonishing 25 goals this season no team leaking like that can win a league.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: January 31, 2009, 02:15:01 PM »

dunno whats funnier the picture or the fact you play games like that enough to know how to get the picture

I didn't realize it had anyting to do wit video game, nuh......I tawt he put up de picture to symbolize ass 'n all rapid and fiery descent to earth after a somewhat decent start to the season...... ???.............;D

or he mean that they going down in flames
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: January 31, 2009, 04:53:16 PM »

They had a better start last year  ???
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: January 31, 2009, 05:41:35 PM »

ADEBAYOR !!! :bs:

I ain't hearing nobody running to the shithound defence no more...wham ?
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: January 31, 2009, 06:04:03 PM »
jeezan ages, you must be FINALLY relieved that your expectations have born fruit eh :rotfl: :rotfl:
at least he had the games's TWO BEST chances.....considering there are 22 players, that is not bad ;)
"After the break Arsenal were all over West Ham but Emmanuel Adebayor wasted the game's two best chances with a shot wide and header straight at the keeper."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/7856375.stm
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 06:07:55 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline FLi !

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: January 31, 2009, 06:53:28 PM »
jeezan ages, you must be FINALLY relieved that your expectations have born fruit eh :rotfl: :rotfl:
at least he had the games's TWO BEST chances.....considering there are 22 players, that is not bad ;)
"After the break Arsenal were all over West Ham but Emmanuel Adebayor wasted the game's two best chances with a shot wide and header straight at the keeper."

You obviously haven't watched the last couple Arsenal games....He mess down the place in Cardiff for the FA Cup
Ah doh know what you mean when you saying i'm 'relieved' my expectations bout bore fruit- i said whole of last year was a oneoff which would not be repeated in any form, and the following year he has purged down the place

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #1208 on: February 01, 2009, 12:19:15 AM »
This just in 'Wenger continues to be cautious about Arshivin'. Ah hope for all the Arsenull fans this thing gets done before the start of next season.
them just grandcharging or just like de drama..dem ent buying nobody  ::)
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: February 01, 2009, 07:42:48 AM »

Yuh now come out. Like yuh spend all of this season shaking yuh bone and lighting candle over a picture of Adebayor waiting fuh this momen ;D
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: February 01, 2009, 07:53:03 AM »

Yuh now come out. Like yuh spend all of this season shaking yuh bone and lighting candle over a picture of Adebayor waiting fuh this momen ;D

:rotfl:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

giggsy11

« Reply #1211 on: February 01, 2009, 09:25:47 AM »
This just in 'Wenger continues to be cautious about Arshivin'. Ah hope for all the Arsenull fans this thing gets done before the start of next season.
them just grandcharging or just like de drama..dem ent buying nobody  ::)

Yep, Arsene9 is Jim Jones and all dem Arsenull supporters drink the kool aid. In Arsene9 they trust-yeah man!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: February 01, 2009, 09:30:52 AM »

They had a better start last year  ???

Yeah, but image wasn't ready yet.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #1213 on: February 02, 2009, 09:21:21 AM »

You obviously haven't watched the last couple Arsenal games....He mess down the place in Cardiff for the FA Cup
Ah doh know what you mean when you saying i'm 'relieved' my expectations bout bore fruit- i said whole of last year was a oneoff which would not be repeated in any form, and the following year he has purged down the place

yeah yuh also said it while he was scorin goal regular.

you back with this idiotic shit, as if people doh go in and out of form, you forget you went as far as to say that he wasnt prem material.

id love to hear you try to reopen that arugement.

stewps.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 10:50:47 AM by Jefferz »
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: February 02, 2009, 10:47:02 AM »
word on the street is that arsenal agree a fee for arshavin.

if he work out & cesc come back + nasri + walcott, that go be a wicked midfield.

giggsy11

« Reply #1215 on: February 03, 2009, 11:31:39 AM »
I look forward to seeing Arshavin play and what he will be adding to the competition!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: February 03, 2009, 11:33:57 AM »
I am completely jealous.... I wanted this guy at Utd so badly....but i have to admit when i saw him you could see his style belonged at Arsenal...

You have no idea how lucky you lot are

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #1217 on: February 03, 2009, 11:47:07 AM »
So where exactly is Arshavin playing?

Unless he playing off a striker he would be in Wenger favourite position - Skillful central midfielder playing "wide" and cutting in on every play. See Hleb, Rosicky, Nasri as references.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: February 03, 2009, 11:54:25 AM »

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: February 03, 2009, 11:57:32 AM »
alot of talent but assanal will still be without any hardware this year.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: February 04, 2009, 08:12:41 AM »
Fabregas wants to return to Barcelona

3 hours, 16 minutes ago
Buzz up! 0 votes
Print

MADRID (AFP) - Arsenal's Spanish international midfielder Cesc Fabregas wants to return to Barcelona next season where he would have a better chance of playing in the Champions League, sports daily Marca reported Wednesday.

The 21-year-old, who has been in Spain recovering from a serious knee injury that has left him sidelined since December, has met with people linked to the runaway leaders of the Spanish club in recent weeks, it said.

"The message he has sent out to all is that he is crazy for Barcelona to sign him for next season," said the report, without citing sources.

Barcelona does not want to pay more than 20 million euros (26 million dollars) for the player because "no one would understand a huge payout for a player who came through the club's youth team," the newspaper added.

Fabregas, who was injured after a tackle by fellow Spaniard Xabi Alonso during Aresenal's 1-1 draw against Liverpool on December 21, is under contract with the English side until 2014.

He joined Arsenal from the youth ranks of Barcelona in July 2003.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: February 04, 2009, 09:02:21 AM »

3 hours, 16 minutes ago
Buzz up! 0 votes
Print

MADRID (AFP) - Arsenal's Spanish international midfielder Cesc Fabregas wants to return to Barcelona next season where he would have a better chance of playing in the Champions League, sports daily Marca reported Wednesday.

The 21-year-old, who has been in Spain recovering from a serious knee injury that has left him sidelined since December, has met with people linked to the runaway leaders of the Spanish club in recent weeks, it said.

"The message he has sent out to all is that he is crazy for Barcelona to sign him for next season," said the report, without citing sources.

Barcelona does not want to pay more than 20 million euros (26 million dollars) for the player because "no one would understand a huge payout for a player who came through the club's youth team," the newspaper added.

Fabregas, who was injured after a tackle by fellow Spaniard Xabi Alonso during Aresenal's 1-1 draw against Liverpool on December 21, is under contract with the English side until 2014.

Is there room for Fabregas in Barca's line up right now?  In a few years maybe, but in my books he's still no. 3 behind Xavi & Iniesta.....as he was for Spain in Euro '08.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: February 07, 2009, 10:33:39 PM »

3 hours, 16 minutes ago
Buzz up! 0 votes
Print

Is there room for Fabregas in Barca's line up right now?  In a few years maybe, but in my books he's still no. 3 behind Xavi & Iniesta.....as he was for Spain in Euro '08.
[/quote

as usual kicker with the voice of reason and commonsense

tomorrows game is going to be cut throat, spurs need the points but not as much as arsenal need to get back in the champs league spots

Offline FLi !

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: February 08, 2009, 08:22:01 AM »

yeah yuh also said it while he was scorin goal regular.

you back with this idiotic shit, as if people doh go in and out of form, you forget you went as far as to say that he wasnt prem material.

id love to hear you try to reopen that arugement.

stewps.

Jefferz

You're still on this board ?

I see you still haven't taken my advice to get tested for that learning disability....do it soon, you'll thank me later

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: February 09, 2009, 07:35:21 AM »
hey tick

i mean fli, you should be happy ade's out for 3 weeks

see you in three weeks

ciao

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: February 09, 2009, 06:52:08 PM »
Arsenal has not lost in 10 games, but I have not seen any of the football that has made Arsenal the team of most neutrals. The slick passing and movement game has gone and Arsenal look more like scrappers than artist. I know they have injuries and their main play maker is out for a while, but lets face it even the healthy big names have looked ordinary. I was really shocked that Wenger put VanPersie in the same sentence as Dennis B. Van Persie may have the ability to score more goals but to compare him to the maestro is far fetched. Now Wenger may be trying to get the best out of VanPersie, but please. Well see how the Russian fits in, but I can't see him solving the midfield problems, nor improving penetration in the wide positions.
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: February 10, 2009, 09:06:19 AM »
Arsenal has not lost in 10 games, but I have not seen any of the football that has made Arsenal the team of most neutrals. The slick passing and movement game has gone and Arsenal look more like scrappers than artist. I know they have injuries and their main play maker is out for a while, but lets face it even the healthy big names have looked ordinary. I was really shocked that Wenger put VanPersie in the same sentence as Dennis B. Van Persie may have the ability to score more goals but to compare him to the maestro is far fetched. Now Wenger may be trying to get the best out of VanPersie, but please. Well see how the Russian fits in, but I can't see him solving the midfield problems, nor improving penetration in the wide positions.

we are just not scoring, the only creative players on the pitch was nasri, thats it the rest feed off others, vela brings a dual attacking role with creativity and atttacks, but he hardly gets on the pitch, wenger prefers bendtners size to vela, diaby comes in and has that vieira esque style but hasn't settled, all in all arsenal is a very unsettled side

as for the free flow you see it pop up during the games, we get critisized for not wining even if we play pretty, so at least we get critisized for not winning when we aren't playing pretty. name a consistent side that has played all season for arsneal? where is arsenals backbone and i dont mean strength i mean the spine of the team that its built around?

arsenal needs to put them boys on some weight training programs this summer, flamini and helb and rosicky and cesc had the midfield dialed in, now who's doing the dialing?

ideal midfield with all fit would be walcott, cesc, nasri, rosicky personally i feel ramsey is yet to show and i wish wilshire was older and stronger cus man he's got guts. we need an adaptable midifeld, with arshavin floating behind the front two and the thus giving midfilders/defenders problems because you have the speed of passing with type of players in your midfield and forwards

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: February 10, 2009, 09:25:14 AM »
Wilshire should have been given the nod over Eboue a long time ago. At least he allows Arsenal to keep possession. He can penetrate moving inside, with good shooting ability and he is creative with his passing.
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: February 10, 2009, 09:36:36 PM »
i know th eboy young but so is the rest of the team

giggsy11

« Reply #1229 on: February 11, 2009, 06:49:06 AM »
i know th eboy young but so is the rest of the team

Oh Lord hear we go with the spewings of the Kool Aid drinking Arsenull fan as preached by Arsene9- ' Arsenull are a young team'. Dey aint grow up yet?  The boy plain dotish! Young my arsenull!

1]; } ?>