March 29, 2024, 02:52:13 AM

Author Topic: ARSENAL FORWARD  (Read 891921 times)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: ARSENAL FOREVER
« Reply #2190 on: December 19, 2009, 01:24:49 PM »
I ent see Arsene smile so in a long time.
Not sweating bullets at the end of a game like normal.

Moving Arshavin to the outside and Eduardo to the center made a big difference.

As did the missed penalty...
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: December 19, 2009, 05:46:36 PM »
cant believe allyuh men really rating Song..

he is a poor man's Obi Mikel.
Obi Mikel can't hold a candle to Alex Song this season!!!
TnT Patriot

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2192 on: December 20, 2009, 08:04:50 AM »
villa next

no easy task

at least its at home

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: December 20, 2009, 01:25:13 PM »

Why, because Song gettin' more playing time on a team of schoolboys "this season"?  Look, learn the difference between form and class eh!  :devil:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: December 20, 2009, 02:39:21 PM »

Why, because Song gettin' more playing time on a team of schoolboys "this season"?  Look, learn the difference between form and class eh!  :devil:
Stop just running your mouth nah!!!

Obi Mikel is not as good as song this season. When Essien is available Obi eh sure to get a run. I also wouldn't boast about a Nigerian team that barely make it to SA. :devil:

You obviously don't know the difference between form and class so i'll explain.

The problem with most Chelsea fans is that you are actually fans of the way Arsenal plays but you find the fans to be obnoxious hence your intense dislike for the team. That also explains why you all are always checking up on Arsenal. Study your own team. Arsenal, Man U and Liverpool fans don't run around checking up on each other or Chelsea. You guys referring to Wegner as a vouyer is like the pot calling the kettle black!! :devil:

You ever wonder why the Chelsea Forever thread is one third the length of the Arsenal thread? You guys probably post more on here than in your own thread. The fact is, allyuh had a good run in the past few years but allyuh eh really do anything to be considered amongst the great English teams yet. Besides winning Champions League, we have!!! In the History of English football the pecking order of greatness is Liverpool/Man U, followed by The Arsenal. Allyuh far from the conversation.

When allyuh win a few more English championships or CL come back and we will talk. Until then, allyuh eh no Big Side. In the grand scheme of things this is a Blip in the history of Chelsea, and that bubble will burst too. The same is true for Arsenal in the opposite way, the run of no silverware is a bubble that will soon burst also!!! :devil:

Now focus on your team and we will focus on ours Vouyers!!! :devil: :devil: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 02:56:10 PM by dumpalewie »
TnT Patriot

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: December 20, 2009, 04:23:48 PM »

Obi Mikel is not as good as song this season. When Essien is available Obi eh sure to get a run. I also wouldn't boast about a Nigerian team that barely make it to SA. :devil:

The problem with most Chelsea fans is that you are actually fans of the way Arsenal plays but you find the fans to be obnoxious hence your intense dislike for the team. That also explains why you all are always checking up on Arsenal. Study your own team. Arsenal, Man U and Liverpool fans don't run around checking up on each other or Chelsea. You guys referring to Wegner as a vouyer is like the pot calling the kettle black!! :devil:

You ever wonder why the Chelsea Forever thread is one third the length of the Arsenal thread? You guys probably post more on here than in your own thread. The fact is, allyuh had a good run in the past few years but allyuh eh really do anything to be considered amongst the great English teams yet. Besides winning Champions League, we have!!! In the History of English football the pecking order of greatness is Liverpool/Man U, followed by The Arsenal. Allyuh far from the conversation.

When allyuh win a few more English championships or CL come back and we will talk. Until then, allyuh eh no Big Side. In the grand scheme of things this is a Blip in the history of Chelsea, and that bubble will burst too. The same is true for Arsenal in the opposite way, the run of no silverware is a bubble that will soon burst also!!! :devil:

Now focus on your team and we will focus on ours Vouyers!!! :devil: :devil: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

I thought yuh woulda come back wit sumting at least a little witty, smart and/or funny.  All this emotional ranting would only spoil yuh Christmas.   Yuh talk so much shit though that everything you wrote is self-decaying without me having to stick myself in it any further......I would wait still to hear you explain the class and form ting, since is only a pack ah ass yuh talk so far but I eh have all dat time on meh hands.......
but hear dis......Essien is only one of the top 10 footballers in the world, so, for JOM to be squeezed out of a starting spot by him is no shame.  What is embarrassing for you to know after yuh talk all dat pack ah ass is that, if JOM were playing fuh allyuh shit-side-with-a-history, Song would be on de bench gettin' he little sweat in Carling Cup Competition.  Now THAT is the difference between class and form. 

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: December 20, 2009, 06:51:12 PM »
Allyuh men arguing about Obi Mikel and Song.

Which one of them playing for T&T again?

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: December 20, 2009, 10:56:48 PM »
Allyuh men arguing about Obi Mikel and Song.

Which one of them playing for T&T again?

even if we had a T&T player wit Mikel's talent and Song's potential......he ain't goin' SA next year so wouldn't be anything worth arguin' about. Besides, we probably woulda be on the same side on that issue anyway.  You too.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: December 21, 2009, 09:24:59 AM »

I thought yuh woulda come back wit sumting at least a little witty, smart and/or funny.  All this emotional ranting would only spoil yuh Christmas.   Yuh talk so much shit though that everything you wrote is self-decaying without me having to stick myself in it any further......I would wait still to hear you explain the class and form ting, since is only a pack ah ass yuh talk so far but I eh have all dat time on meh hands.......
but hear dis......Essien is only one of the top 10 footballers in the world, so, for JOM to be squeezed out of a starting spot by him is no shame.  What is embarrassing for you to know after yuh talk all dat pack ah ass is that, if JOM were playing fuh allyuh shit-side-with-a-history, Song would be on de bench gettin' he little sweat in Carling Cup Competition.  Now THAT is the difference between class and form. 

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Typical of youth nowadays!!!
TnT Patriot

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: December 23, 2009, 02:14:13 AM »
so rvp is out for the season

and wenger is looking at transfer market keenly willing to buy a cup tied player

KJ ready to bolt the sunderland stables, but i highly doubt wenger would buy him now to fill that role we have vacant

so what players are available for under 20mil?

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: December 23, 2009, 07:32:38 AM »
so rvp is out for the season

and wenger is looking at transfer market keenly willing to buy a cup tied player

KJ ready to bolt the sunderland stables, but i highly doubt wenger would buy him now to fill that role we have vacant

so what players are available for under 20mil?

Here put this in the shopping basket  André-Pierre Gignac or Álvaro Negredo. Yuh might get both for 25 mil
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: December 23, 2009, 10:01:17 AM »
if wenger know what good for him he would buss the bank for Yaya Toure, or failing that try to pick up Vieira..

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: December 23, 2009, 10:41:42 AM »
if wenger know what good for him he would buss the bank for Yaya Toure, or failing that try to pick up Vieira..

Nice Player for what is needed. I like that choice. If not possible go for Diarra from Bordeaux
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: December 24, 2009, 12:41:28 PM »

Nice Player for what is needed. I like that choice. If not possible go for Diarra from Bordeaux

i have been praying wenger picked up yaya for at least 5 years now
is that the same diarra that left us for portsmouth then real?

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: December 24, 2009, 12:43:44 PM »
Merry Christmas to all the gunners out there in socawarrior world!

and to the rest of ya, have a merry Christmas too  :beermug:

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2205 on: December 27, 2009, 09:19:19 AM »
The irresistible force (44 goals for) has overcome the immovable object (14 against).

Fabregas = Class

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #2206 on: December 27, 2009, 09:24:14 AM »
The irresistible force (44 goals for) has overcome the immovable object (14 against).

Fabregas = Class

:thumbsup:

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: December 27, 2009, 10:03:04 AM »

Fabregas = Class

:thumbsup:
:beermug:

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: December 27, 2009, 10:53:10 AM »
cosign lol

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: December 27, 2009, 11:26:38 AM »
was scared about this game, did not see it but 3-0 sounds impressive.  fabregas is a dan and diaby seems to be finally fulfilling his immense potential.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: December 27, 2009, 10:07:29 PM »
Fabregas made himself an Arsenal Legend today!!!

Diaby was also magnificent today.
TnT Patriot

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: December 28, 2009, 12:25:31 AM »
Fabregas made himself an Arsenal Legend today!!!

Diaby was also magnificent today.
not yet he need to show up for Chelsea and man united ....those two not gonna give him the title .............................. so he needs to take it from them because that's what legends do!
He did well today .... good for him!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: December 30, 2009, 03:46:52 PM »
More of the beautiful game. This year there is only a big 3. 2010 should be fun.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: December 30, 2009, 04:31:47 PM »
champagne football...this is total football, literally anybody on this team could score a golazo.  i mad we ent keep the clean sheet but say what, a good performance nonetheless.  eduardo still not back to his best though, i hope his confidence comes back soon.

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: December 31, 2009, 02:57:01 AM »
tings looking good going into 2010

Team          P  W D L   F  A  W D  L  F   A   GD    PTS
1 Chelsea      20 9 1 0  27  6  5  2  3  18  10  29     45
2 Man Utd     20 8 1 1  24  8  6  0  4  21  10  27     43
3 Arsenal      19 8 0 1  28  7   5  2  3  23  14  30     41
4 Tottenham 20 7 0 3  26  8   4  4  2  16  14  20     37
5 Man City    19 6 3 0  22 13  3  5  2  16  14  11      35
6 Aston Villa  20 6 2 2  17  7  4  3  3  12  11  11      35
7 Liverpool    20 6 2 2  26  11 4  1  5  11  14  12      33
8 Birmingham 20 5 3 2   8   5  4  2  4  12  13   2       32
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: January 04, 2010, 03:44:17 AM »
Great FA cup game..............like they way they just moved up a gear and wham bam thank u mam...
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: January 04, 2010, 07:17:47 PM »
the tough get going

bolton on wed
then everton on sat
then bolton
then stoke
then villa
then manu
then liverpool
then chelsea
then champs league

a tough 6 wks ahead for arsenal

with players getting injured and others coming back and song off to ACN
this is make or break time
if we can keep our heads while those around loose thiers
then we will lift the league

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #2217 on: January 05, 2010, 07:56:19 AM »
Fran Merida to Atletico Madrid

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Arsenal-striker-signs-for-Atletico-Madrid-article278309.html

Arsenal striker Fran Merida is off to Atletico Madrid after agreeing a five-year contract with the Spanish club.

It is believed Merida - who turns 20 in March - has signed a pre-contract with Atletico after failing to win a regular place at Arsenal.

MirrorFootball reported on October 15 that Arsenal were furious that Atletico had "tapped-up" Merida and the Spanish club have finally got their man.

Arsenal offered Merida a new contract but the midfielder - a star for Spain in last year's World u-20 Championships - decided to return to his home country.

Arsenal had to pay £3million in compensation after a court battle with Barcelona after signing Merida as a 16-year-old. Arsenal will be due some compensation costs.

Merida's agent Joseba Diaz said: "It is not a question about money but it is because he wants to play. He is very grateful to Wenger and Arsenal but wants to build a career in Spain."

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: January 05, 2010, 08:53:18 PM »
fran can go, just like bentley and upson
impatience is a weakness some arsenal youth suffer from

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: January 09, 2010, 10:44:54 AM »
what a finish by Pienaar!!

1]; } ?>