March 29, 2024, 05:04:52 AM

Author Topic: ARSENAL FORWARD  (Read 891973 times)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: ARSENAL FOREVER
« Reply #2490 on: April 14, 2010, 02:29:40 PM »
cyah lie, we rel need this one today.

ah get up at 4 in de morn here in Osaka just to listen to dis ting on bbc, Arsenal best pull out all the stops with a convincing win here.

Listening to this game eh go let you see the flikin goal that score.  If you give that man 1000 tries at the same shot, he might come close in 10

who score?

A Fella name Danny Rose, in his First Prem start.
Gareth Bale just make it 2-0 Chelsea puts the champagne on ice...

Thanks-EPL need a winter break.

Arsenal defense take a winter break for that 2nd goal.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: April 14, 2010, 02:46:52 PM »
Van Persie is a dan.
Gomes earn he money in the last 10 minutes.

Squeeze bamsee time for Hotspurs now.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: April 14, 2010, 02:49:35 PM »
Crouch on to pull Sol Campbell hair...

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: April 14, 2010, 02:58:23 PM »
Adios Mios.  :devil:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: April 14, 2010, 03:02:50 PM »
tuff loss for de gunners.....

Makes u wonder, had Van Persie been fit all season how they season woulda end up...

yet another season for zero silverware..
hard luck..better luck next time.
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: April 14, 2010, 03:07:49 PM »
Well deserved by Spurs...Arsenal were very threatening in the end but that was down to the brilliance of RVP and If Gomes was not in goal maybe they would have snatched it

but Spurs due a win

Same thing on Saturday Tottenham..Same thing  :beermug:

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: April 14, 2010, 03:16:30 PM »
Well deserved by Spurs...Arsenal were very threatening in the end but that was down to the brilliance of RVP and If Gomes was not in goal maybe they would have snatched it

but Spurs due a win

Same thing on Saturday Tottenham..Same thing  :beermug:

Yeah, just how City is due a win this weekend  :devil:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: April 14, 2010, 03:42:02 PM »
For months, she let you take her on dates, accepted your fresh flowers, even allowed you a make-out session in the back seat of the car under the crisp Emirate sky.... when twas time to give you the trophy, yuh get slap in your face, "MAYBE next year, i'm still too young man!." By the time she's ready to give you the sweetness, your johnny will be weak; and your sons might have to slaughter the lamb.... Different year.... Same Arsenal... See yuh next year Gunnerstunner!
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #2498 on: April 14, 2010, 04:00:12 PM »
sigh, so much for the title hopes.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: April 14, 2010, 04:54:56 PM »
all the haters come out to gloat but is all good, the squad just not good enough.   is ok though i not really disappointed b/c i knew better than to get my hopes too high.   on to the summer, hopefully the squad gets strengthened in key areas and certain players get shown the door (silvestre should be thrown out the door).

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: April 14, 2010, 06:07:00 PM »
Plus Vermaelen get injured.  This side real blight with injuries.

Offline onlikecorn

• Full Warrior
  • vibes it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: April 14, 2010, 07:20:29 PM »
all the haters come out to gloat but is all good, the squad just not good enough.   is ok though i not really disappointed b/c i knew better than to get my hopes too high.   on to the summer, hopefully the squad gets strengthened in key areas and certain players get shown the door (silvestre should be thrown out the door).

Yeah . . i am not that disappointed except for the fact that it was spurs we loss against . . . is arsenal own fault for not winning that game. . . and even though we did not win silverware this season. . i think that the overall season was a success because arsenal show remarkable improvements from last year . . . where we were strugglin to hang on to fourth. . this time we were potential title winners with a realistic chance. . and although they still show their immaturity some times .. . they show good spirit this season and good fight. . and for this team to be so close to the top even though we were injury plagued this season. . showed that this team have good talent and good spirit. . . wenger will definately buy this summer . .with chamakh tentatively confirmed already i see he lookin for strike options (as well as balotelli) . . there is talk he want to sign caceres from barca. . so he lookin at defenders  too .. and i read a while back that he was interested in hazard which i thought he would be as he is a young talent. . .but i think he should get a really good holding midfielder along with the strikers and defenders. . just get more depth in those areas . . . i am not disaapointed from this seasons results. . but having said that ... . . i am expecting big big things next season . .
allyuh should try this in de us, uk and canada. . .actually works. . . use it instead of google. . and get free ting. . i get real free ting already....

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #2502 on: April 15, 2010, 02:08:01 PM »
That is a hell of a debut goal  :o :applause:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0BIhkIyZtCo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0BIhkIyZtCo</a>

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: April 15, 2010, 02:35:23 PM »
Tough luck dey Gunners!! ;D

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: April 16, 2010, 04:53:06 PM »
all the haters come out to gloat but is all good, the squad just not good enough.   is ok though i not really disappointed b/c i knew better than to get my hopes too high.   on to the summer, hopefully the squad gets strengthened in key areas and certain players get shown the door (silvestre should be thrown out the door).

Yeah . . i am not that disappointed except for the fact that it was spurs we loss against . . . is arsenal own fault for not winning that game. . . and even though we did not win silverware this season. . i think that the overall season was a success because arsenal show remarkable improvements from last year . . . where we were strugglin to hang on to fourth. . this time we were potential title winners with a realistic chance. . and although they still show their immaturity some times .. . they show good spirit this season and good fight. . and for this team to be so close to the top even though we were injury plagued this season. . showed that this team have good talent and good spirit. . . wenger will definately buy this summer . .with chamakh tentatively confirmed already i see he lookin for strike options (as well as balotelli) . . there is talk he want to sign caceres from barca. . so he lookin at defenders  too .. and i read a while back that he was interested in hazard which i thought he would be as he is a young talent. . .but i think he should get a really good holding midfielder along with the strikers and defenders. . just get more depth in those areas . . . i am not disaapointed from this seasons results. . but having said that ... . . i am expecting big big things next season . .
Good Post Bredda!!! :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
TnT Patriot

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2505 on: April 17, 2010, 10:24:26 AM »

Good Post Bredda!!! :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
agreed, but in retrospec
we really failed to show up to the big games, we loose to manu n chelski n barca and then the biggest game to keep momentum going minus all the important parts of the team) to bend over to a luke warm spurs that get a boosting stun of a goal that you could blame almunia for a) failing to catch the ball b) failing to react to the strike or chalk it up as a lucky strike
but almunia not to blame for second
and almunia not to blame for the side failing to have a fricking game plan for sides that camp on thier 18yard line and stiffle our attack
and why wenger waited til only 20min to go to bring on van persie when everyone up front cept maybe bendtner was shitting dong dey legs
vermaelen coming off had nothing to do with the second goal
then why did arsenal wait to increase the pressure only when rvp came on???
apart from some spider monkey on crack saves by gomes arsenal could snatched it away from spurs
even a draw woulda saved face
after 90min the difference in that game
gomes simple as that because after those two gifts of goals (one from the football gods the other from sagna playing bale onside spurs had nothing to offer
we failed to kill sides over n over
we know our defense n keeper shakey
well?? score 5 goals and concede 2 is still ah frickin win

up next? man city who will be chomping to give us more of the same that they spurs manu n chelski dished out because we fold when it matters

and just once i want the first team the full first team to go through 3/4 of a season un injured

and wenger saying we have a full squad but when you get so many injuries you cant rotate is a stuck record but a true one

well wenger, buy some muscle instead of just technical because duh! yuh in england the land of hard tackle
i dont condone it but when you go to battle you go prepared

ah well next year unless by a miracle spurs beat chelski and manu slip up again and chelski too and our rag tag tired injured squad win the last four games then we can look back and go phew what a big bit of luck

ok rambling now

who knows what summer brings after the world cup

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: April 18, 2010, 08:23:12 AM »
Arsenal season in a nutshell.
Thrown away games and wasted chances.

gone from 2-0 up and cruising to losing 3-2 in 10 minutes.

Sell Fabianski now...

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: April 18, 2010, 08:26:58 AM »
you all should have won this game.... to many lapses in judgement....!

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: April 18, 2010, 08:30:28 AM »
Arsenal season in a nutshell.
Thrown away games and wasted chances.

gone from 2-0 up and cruising to losing 3-2 in 10 minutes.

Sell Fabianski now...

wow.. about the 78' minute I left and gone to do my sunday market..thinking this game is a wrap... boom. Wigan comeback an rock 3 just so in 10 mins....just goes to show,  man this is the EPL, anything can happen yes....Wigan might just escape relegation with this one.. and well another trophyless season for a very talented gunners..

hard luck...
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

giggsy11

« Reply #2509 on: April 18, 2010, 08:31:26 AM »
I think Arsenal just lack maturity; hopefully in another 5 years it will be there. Gunner fans be patient 5 more years........

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: April 18, 2010, 08:32:32 AM »
Alumina and Fabianski secure major sponsorship deal with "Golden Ray Butter"  :devil:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: April 18, 2010, 09:18:56 AM »
steups, no real challenge to the top two. Allyuh and liverpool want we league to look like SPL.  >:(

Last week i was hoping if we dont win, allyuh coulda upset chelsea for the title.......so much for that idea....
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: April 18, 2010, 10:59:07 AM »
from the report seems like young fabianski made a blunder for wigan's first...surprise surprise...(arsenal have keystone cops keepers)...i leave home half time with the score 1-0 and arsenal cruising cause wigan is a shyt side...but dem fellas have fight tho, sometimes i wish arsenal had just a little bit more of that.    injuries, injuries injuries...arsene must sign some decent cover cause nex year will be hell for injuries it being the yr after the WC.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: April 18, 2010, 11:08:56 AM »
from the report seems like young fabianski made a blunder for wigan's first...surprise surprise...(arsenal have keystone cops keepers)...i leave home half time with the score 1-0 and arsenal cruising cause wigan is a shyt side...but dem fellas have fight tho, sometimes i wish arsenal had just a little bit more of that.    injuries, injuries injuries...arsene must sign some decent cover cause nex year will be hell for injuries it being the yr after the WC.

thats not fair to say they don't have enough fight.. this arsenal team has shown more fight than any arsenal team for a few years which is encouraging for them.. but the injuries not helping that side at all..

its time for them to get rid of fabianski... Sorry, i have little sympathy for a professional getting paid that much money to be a nervous wreck every time he get a chance.. Apparently he is a practice champion because from all reports he is an excellent keeper, but everytime he gets a start is a circus performance.. He couldve done much better on that first goal and well as for the second that was just a joke..

As a player, when yuh keeper do yuh dat in the 80-something minute it eh have no fightback in that.

if wenger know what good for the side he will buss de bank and buy akinfeev.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: April 18, 2010, 12:52:41 PM »
I think Arsenal just lack maturity; hopefully in another 5 years it will be there. Gunner fans be patient 5 more years........

;D that was not nice!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: April 18, 2010, 01:30:58 PM »
Arsenal is my team but any championship  team has to have a top notch defense and realistically based on what I see Vermalen and Sagna are decent Clichy has been below par Gallas is past it Sol isnt bad but he is also past it and the goalkeepers are absolute crap ........ you're not gonna win a championship with a poor goalie in the epl ... never happen..... Arsene have to overhaul the defense and he knows it!

giggsy11

« Reply #2516 on: April 18, 2010, 01:46:14 PM »

;D that was not nice!

Truth be told none of the so call big 4 deserve to win the EPL based on their lack of consistency. They have all been shite. It would have been good if a Spurs or Everton was good enough to come in first this season.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: April 18, 2010, 01:53:33 PM »
like alyuh gun powder done lol?  :rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: April 18, 2010, 01:57:25 PM »

thats not fair to say they don't have enough fight.. this arsenal team has shown more fight than any arsenal team for a few years which is encouraging for them.. but the injuries not helping that side at all..

its time for them to get rid of fabianski... Sorry, i have little sympathy for a professional getting paid that much money to be a nervous wreck every time he get a chance.. Apparently he is a practice champion because from all reports he is an excellent keeper, but everytime he gets a start is a circus performance.. He couldve done much better on that first goal and well as for the second that was just a joke..

As a player, when yuh keeper do yuh dat in the 80-something minute it eh have no fightback in that.

if wenger know what good for the side he will buss de bank and buy akinfeev.

shhh ..United buying him..dont alert any other clubs before we bid

On a real..he reallll good...Whoever get him gonna be lucky...Thankfully VDS is a boss but he also very old so maybe Fergie should move for him now but I feel Fergie will buy Lloris from Lyon after VDS done

Also Arsenal are heavily linked with Joe Hart today...that would be a great signing as well.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: April 18, 2010, 02:37:55 PM »

;D that was not nice!

Truth be told none of the so call big 4 deserve to win the EPL based on their lack of consistency. They have all been shite. It would have been good if a Spurs or Everton was good enough to come in first this season.

I was talkin' 'bout how you callin' dem out fuh lacking "maturity" and the connection to arsene9 always calling them a "young" side..........in the past. 

This year, they shoulda was supposed to be more "mature" by now  ;D 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

1]; } ?>