April 25, 2024, 04:08:36 AM

Author Topic: ARSENAL FORWARD  (Read 897953 times)

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: ARSENAL FOREVER
« Reply #2520 on: April 18, 2010, 02:38:03 PM »
Well if I didn't know before, this just confirms dat Arsenal is ah sh!t side.

Més que un club.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2521 on: April 18, 2010, 02:53:13 PM »
I think Arsenal just lack maturity; hopefully in another 5 years it will be there. Gunner fans be patient 5 more years........

;D that was not nice!

Truth be told none of the so call big 4 deserve to win the EPL based on their lack of consistency. They have all been shite. It would have been good if a Spurs or Everton was good enough to come in first this season.

I was talkin' 'bout how you callin' dem out fuh lacking "maturity" and the connection to arsene9 always calling them a "young" side..........in the past. 

This year, they shoulda was supposed to be more "mature" by now  ;D 

the real question is how much longer are the fans gonna keep tolerating Wenger?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: April 18, 2010, 03:18:46 PM »
I think Arsenal just lack maturity; hopefully in another 5 years it will be there. Gunner fans be patient 5 more years........

;D that was not nice!

Truth be told none of the so call big 4 deserve to win the EPL based on their lack of consistency. They have all been shite. It would have been good if a Spurs or Everton was good enough to come in first this season.

I was talkin' 'bout how you callin' dem out fuh lacking "maturity" and the connection to arsene9 always calling them a "young" side..........in the past. 

They will tolerate him as long as he's there, I honestly tink if they had their full squad through out the season, they would of been hard to beat. Madrid is rumoured to be his next destination.

giggsy11

« Reply #2523 on: April 18, 2010, 03:22:35 PM »

;D that was not nice!

I know-just tryin to be nice. :devil: :devil:

giggsy11

« Reply #2524 on: April 18, 2010, 03:30:21 PM »

;D that was not nice!

Maybe dey over ripe and Arsene9 need tuh take dem out of the brown paper bag cause men only  breakin down.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2525 on: April 18, 2010, 05:21:11 PM »

;D that was not nice!

Maybe dey over force ripe and Arsene9 need tuh take dem out of the brown paper bag cause men only  breakin down.

Fix it fuh yuh!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: April 18, 2010, 07:37:24 PM »

;D that was not nice!

They will tolerate him as long as he's there, I honestly tink if they had their full squad through out the season, they would of been hard to beat. Madrid is rumoured to be his next destination.

that would be an interesting dev. However, how would his philosophies of scrooge shape up against the big spending president of madrid?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #2527 on: April 18, 2010, 08:38:33 PM »
Arsene Wenger needs to sell Almunia and Fabianski now! Look nah man, buss de bank and buy ah boss keeper and two damn good defenders. Oh gosh man! It matters not if yuh have firepower to burn and ah boss engine room, but yuh defense not good enough. Come on Wenger man!  >:(
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline onlikecorn

• Full Warrior
  • vibes it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: April 19, 2010, 08:02:52 AM »
oh my. .  .. by far that was the hardest loss of the season to take. . . .one thing to concede 3 against manchester and chelsea etc. . .but another to concede 3 in 11 mins against wigan. . . .and the last 11 mins to make matters worst. . . . they thought it was nap time or something .. .anyway . . like i said in my previous post. . i am not all dissapointed in the season . . and wenger i think got enough evidence that he needs to buy .. . he says he has 30 - 40 million to spend . . .and with whatever he makes from sales of such people like eduardo . . . then he more than have enough to get good players. . . . i heard that he was rumoured to be making a bid for joe hart . . who i think is a very good keeper and he is still young. . give the gunners years of service there. . . i hope he get another striker too . . .cuz bendtner does show glimpses of goodness . . but he have plenty to learn still . . . however ..  i sayin this now. . .wenger will buy .. and barring we lose fabregas to barcalona and dont get a stellar replacement. . i am expecting big things from arsenal next season . . . wengers last year on his contract and if he is not going to renew . .then he would want to go out with a bang. . .
allyuh should try this in de us, uk and canada. . .actually works. . . use it instead of google. . and get free ting. . i get real free ting already....

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: April 19, 2010, 08:47:59 AM »
Joe Hart not gonna help allyuh.  Yuh need old keepers to win anyting.
Except for Petr Cech, keepers are at their best in their old age, over 30.

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2530 on: April 19, 2010, 04:30:16 PM »
Joe Hart not gonna help allyuh.  Yuh need old keepers to win anyting.
Except for Petr Cech, keepers are at their best in their old age, over 30.

Eh hadda be old to be good enough for Arsenal.

Most of the best keepers in the world right now are under 30 anyways.

Sure Wenger would drive personally to the continent to pick up Lloris or Neuer if he could.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: April 21, 2010, 07:01:12 PM »
exclusive!

arsenal summer sale

senderos
silvestre
denilson
fabianski
eduardo
rosicky

almunia will be number 2 again once we buy  a frickin real keeper not an impostor who saves a few penalties but cant hold on to a ball, preferably someone proven

sol to stay, and another center back in to support vermaelen hopefully cahill of bolton and if gallas goes for free then another to fill that spot

chamakh on the way in, bendtner on the way up, rvp back to health but will see what the world cup does to him, so no room for eduardo would love to keep him but he's not delivering, time to buy another striker so we always have 4 healthy strikers, however chamakh hasn't scored the necessary 20+ goals a season that an epl winning team needs so hopefully the other strikers and mid feilders can bolster the goals needed to win

now for midfield, cesc stays, arshavin, nasri, walcott, diaby, song all must stay, ramsey wont be back till after christmas, so we need jack wilshire back and another defensive midfielder to cover for song. denilson had a good season last year, but this season teams figured us out, park on the 18yrd line and stifle our game and counter, denilson has shown costless times failure to track and break down these plays maybe N'Zogbia??

on a side point arsenal needs to defend from the front especially when playing a 433

arsenal cannot afford to buy prospective talent this summer
simple as that they must puy proven tallent to fill the gaps exposed

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2532 on: April 21, 2010, 07:02:52 PM »
lastly
off all the games where arsenal failed to step up and take the advantage laid infront of us we fail to grab it
the manu the chelski the barca the spurs and finally the wigan

yes we had injuries but after 5yrs of failure you think they would learn to see it coming and stop it

anyway i expect another cut arse from man city on saturday

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: April 21, 2010, 07:18:49 PM »
exclusive!

arsenal summer sale

senderos
silvestre
denilson
fabianski
eduardo
rosicky

almunia will be number 2 again once we buy  a frickin real keeper not an impostor who saves a few penalties but cant hold on to a ball, preferably someone proven

sol to stay, and another center back in to support vermaelen hopefully cahill of bolton and if gallas goes for free then another to fill that spot

chamakh on the way in, bendtner on the way up, rvp back to health but will see what the world cup does to him, so no room for eduardo would love to keep him but he's not delivering, time to buy another striker so we always have 4 healthy strikers, however chamakh hasn't scored the necessary 20+ goals a season that an epl winning team needs so hopefully the other strikers and mid feilders can bolster the goals needed to win

now for midfield, cesc stays, arshavin, nasri, walcott, diaby, song all must stay, ramsey wont be back till after christmas, so we need jack wilshire back and another defensive midfielder to cover for song. denilson had a good season last year, but this season teams figured us out, park on the 18yrd line and stifle our game and counter, denilson has shown costless times failure to track and break down these plays maybe N'Zogbia??

on a side point arsenal needs to defend from the front especially when playing a 433

arsenal cannot afford to buy prospective talent this summer
simple as that they must puy proven tallent to fill the gaps exposed

almunia is already number 2.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2534 on: April 24, 2010, 09:58:16 AM »
i know realise is 3 teams with trinis in them that beat arsenal

manu with yorke - scored a hatrick
sunderland with jones - jones scored but i think that game was tied
and now wigan with scotland - but not sure if he was in the squad that day or played any part

my question when Arsenal getting the best of trini tallent  :devil:

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2535 on: April 24, 2010, 10:58:41 AM »
*yawn*   :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2536 on: April 24, 2010, 12:32:18 PM »
a point was fair to both teams...what a snore fest...questions have to be asked about walcott's continuing mediocrity as well as nasri...credit to city though they were a well-oiled defensive unit (never thought i would say that to any team with toure in the back 4).   bring on the end of the season

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: April 26, 2010, 11:49:21 AM »
boring boring boring

high points, walcot tracking back, but he and sagna seem to get their wires crossed

rosicky boring

diaby battled viera but that's all he did

viera lucky not to get carded for his lash out at song

song was ok considering he just got back from injury

speaking of injury, arsenal at half strength and man city game plan was to get a point?
wenger ah fed up! change yuh tactics and buy some players!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: April 26, 2010, 11:53:44 AM »
boring boring boring

high points, walcot tracking back, but he and sagna seem to get their wires crossed

rosicky boring

speaking of injury, arsenal at half strength and man city game plan was to get a point?

....then maybe you can direct more, if not all of your criticism to mancini and not arsene9 this time.  I must say, as far as injuries are concerned, this season allyuh had it RUFF! (but I eh sorry fuh allyuh!)  :devil:

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: April 26, 2010, 12:31:50 PM »
Both teams in this game looked like they were just playing out the string. No real desire to do much other than survive 90 minutes without a world cup threatening injury.
Tevez was mostly invisible and Adebayor was out there smiling whole time and hailing out man like it was a fete match.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

giggsy11

« Reply #2540 on: April 26, 2010, 01:10:37 PM »
Both teams in this game looked like they were just playing out the string. No real desire to do much other than survive 90 minutes without a world cup threatening injury.
Tevez was mostly invisible and Adebayor was out there smiling whole time and hailing out man like it was a fete match.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: April 26, 2010, 03:59:23 PM »
boring boring boring

rosicky boring

....then maybe you can direct more, if not all of your criticism to mancini and not arsene9 this time.  I must say, as far as injuries are concerned, this season allyuh had it RUFF! (but I eh sorry fuh allyuh!)  :devil:

yeah dat was a weird move by mancini
knowing we limping over the finish line and knowing they need 3 points more than the one played such defensive tactics

my vexation with wenger is because he doesnt change tact to deal with teams that present this type of game for us, we got away by sneeking late wins when teams do this, but this time we created little

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #2542 on: April 26, 2010, 07:03:10 PM »
boring boring boring

rosicky boring

yeah dat was a weird move by mancini
knowing we limping over the finish line and knowing they need 3 points more than the one played such defensive tactics

my vexation with wenger is because he doesnt change tact to deal with teams that present this type of game for us, we got away by sneeking late wins when teams do this, but this time we created little

To change tactics you need players and with all the injuries, Arsenal, or should I say Wenger was limited.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline onlikecorn

• Full Warrior
  • vibes it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2543 on: April 27, 2010, 05:23:21 AM »
i am happy with the rumours i am hearing for the summer transfers. .. but ofcourse they are just rumours..

we will have to see what wenger does. . . latest rumors involve

subotic (defender)

and roque santa cruz . . . who i will take over eduardo any day. .

and also lookin at frey and alder both are keepers.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 06:52:58 AM by onlikecorn »
allyuh should try this in de us, uk and canada. . .actually works. . . use it instead of google. . and get free ting. . i get real free ting already....

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: April 27, 2010, 09:59:13 AM »
Arshavin: Joining Barca would be 'peak of career'

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/premierleague/story/Arshavin-eyes-Barcalona-switch

Arsenal striker Andrei Arshavin wants to play for Barcelona, saying it would be the highlight of his career.

Before Arshavin joined Arsenal in February 2007, Zenit St. Petersburg rejected a lower offer from Barcelona, to the Russia international's frustration.

Arshavin played in the first leg but was injured for the second when Arsenal was knocked out by Barcelona in the Champions League quarterfinals earlier this month.

"In case I have an opportunity to play one season in Barcelona, it would be the peak of my career," Arshavin was quoted as telling the English-language website of Russian newspaper Sport Express.

"After Arsenal played with Barca in the Champions League, my feeling of excitement changed to (a) feeling of dissatisfaction because Spanish club has become much stronger than any other club."

The 28-year-old Arshavin said he would prefer to finish his career back in the Russian league rather than playing for an English team that isn't challenging for the title.

"If someday I will have to choose between middle English club and (a) leading Russian championship (team), I would prefer to return to Russia," he said.

Arshavin's second season at Arsenal will end without a trophy. The Gunners are third in the Premier League they haven't won since 2004.

giggsy11

« Reply #2545 on: April 27, 2010, 04:14:12 PM »

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/premierleague/story/Arshavin-eyes-Barcalona-switch

Arsenal striker Andrei Arshavin wants to play for Barcelona, saying it would be the highlight of his career.

Before Arshavin joined Arsenal in February 2007, Zenit St. Petersburg rejected a lower offer from Barcelona, to the Russia international's frustration.

Arshavin played in the first leg but was injured for the second when Arsenal was knocked out by Barcelona in the Champions League quarterfinals earlier this month.

"In case I have an opportunity to play one season in Barcelona, it would be the peak of my career," Arshavin was quoted as telling the English-language website of Russian newspaper Sport Express.

"After Arsenal played with Barca in the Champions League, my feeling of excitement changed to (a) feeling of dissatisfaction because Spanish club has become much stronger than any other club."

The 28-year-old Arshavin said he would prefer to finish his career back in the Russian league rather than playing for an English team that isn't challenging for the title.

"If someday I will have to choose between middle English club and (a) leading Russian championship (team), I would prefer to return to Russia," he said.

Arshavin's second season at Arsenal will end without a trophy. The Gunners are third in the Premier League they haven't won since 2004.

Alexander Hlieb deuce
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 04:20:17 PM by giggsy11 »

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2546 on: April 27, 2010, 05:38:09 PM »

Alexander Hlieb deuce
Agreed!!!

This guy is more hype than substance at the moment.
TnT Patriot

giggsy11

« Reply #2547 on: April 27, 2010, 05:43:44 PM »

Alexander Hlieb deuce
Agreed!!!

This guy is more hype than substance at the moment.

I think he plays so lazy and he always tired. He would have to improve his work ethic just to make barca's bench!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2548 on: May 03, 2010, 01:40:56 PM »
End of the season, nothing to play for but pride.

What's that you say, We don't care about pride? At most we're trying not to get injured before the World Cup?
OK, only 1 more to go...
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2549 on: May 03, 2010, 01:47:16 PM »
End of the season, nothing to play for but pride.

What's that you say, We don't care about pride? At most we're trying not to get injured before the World Cup?
OK, only 1 more to go...

...to secure direct qualification to the group stages of the Champions League.

1]; } ?>