April 20, 2024, 05:16:43 AM

Author Topic: ARSENAL FORWARD  (Read 896460 times)

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
Re: ARSENAL FOREVER
« Reply #2670 on: September 13, 2010, 04:08:29 PM »
A lil something bout one of my fav players at Arsenal

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vYOLKZ2UvhY&amp;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vYOLKZ2UvhY&amp;</a>
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 04:11:21 PM by Ngozi »

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2671 on: September 13, 2010, 05:31:50 PM »
And Diaby comes off injured!!!!
Sorf like butter.

Disagree it was a bad tackle on Diaby when you watch the slow motion replay.

Question I felt the sending off was harsh, but my friend next to me said two things. "Tackle from behind" and then ask "was such a tackle necessary?"

end point reff missed alot in that game

the song tackle on the edge before the tackle that led to the red card red card all day everyday (behind and studs up with the player going no where)

the fact that the reff blew when he should have played advantage with arshavin clear and free

the robinson high studs up missed ball desperate tackle, that lead to our sub being subbed (i hear wenger now, they should loose a substitution when they cause us to lose one)

and davies late headbutt on koscienly yet we soldiered on endured the kicking and brusiing and dissed it out as well (gibbs) but we were solid bar koscienly failed header to eboue that lead to bolton goal

given arshavin throw aways we converted 4 of what seemed like a dozen or more clear chances to score

i like what i see, and i like the direction we are heading

dispite the injury room constantly being full

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: September 14, 2010, 07:51:30 AM »
Yeah i definitely like where we heading ......in terms of chelsea ... my concern is the brothas in chelsea team... them men doh take beat easy and apart from being physical they also technical but..... man u prove they can be beat so to me that is the true test for this team ... cuz last year they rip we bad.
Now is time for payback!

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2673 on: September 15, 2010, 06:15:21 PM »
6-0 nice good start

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2674 on: September 16, 2010, 01:07:35 AM »
YEAH it's a good start but we know better than to get carried away by that result  ..... just liking the chemistry lots of competition for spots in the midfield, forward and also the defense ... I'm loving it ... if this team do what we hope it will Fabregas may stay.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2675 on: September 18, 2010, 11:22:09 AM »
What happen to the Skipper  ???
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: September 18, 2010, 12:16:10 PM »
Arsenal eh look good this morning at all.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2677 on: September 18, 2010, 12:16:56 PM »
Chamakh eh good at all....very disappointed with him.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: September 18, 2010, 12:23:19 PM »
Poison... Bent with the last-second equalizer.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2679 on: September 18, 2010, 12:24:05 PM »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: September 18, 2010, 01:13:28 PM »
Dem ferdinand brothers seem to have a penchant for "conceding" or being involved in some jumbie goals against their own sides, boy.  Bush bath!! 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: September 18, 2010, 01:31:04 PM »
we looked for that!

no excuses!

rosicky yuh let us down badly!

i vex cesc injured himself with that fluke goal

and arshavin was sacrificed because of songs stupidity

no excuses about reff giving too much extra time we fluffed it

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: September 18, 2010, 01:45:41 PM »
Arsenal was leading 1-0 and then get a penalty and fluffed it ... this was a fair result Sunderland earned it!

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2683 on: September 18, 2010, 02:08:17 PM »
Arsenal was leading 1-0 and then get a penalty and fluffed it ... this was a fair result Sunderland earned it!

rosicky let me down with that one but say what...sunderland fight de game and deserved something, cyah be mad at that...but other than de missed penalty rosicky, nasri, denilson reall knock some traingles to keep sunderland at bay boy.   

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2684 on: September 18, 2010, 04:24:49 PM »
Last season arsenal would have lost a game like this..... seeing decent signs of maturity.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2685 on: September 20, 2010, 10:03:02 PM »
ARSENAL NEWS
Wenger hit with misconduct charge
By ESPNsoccernet staff

Arsene Wenger has been hit with a Football Association charge for his actions at the end of Arsenal's draw with Sunderland at the weekend.

Wenger's Gunners were pegged back by a last-gasp Darren Bent goal at the Stadium of Light, with the Frenchman frustrated that the striker's equaliser came 15 seconds after the allotted four minutes of added time had elapsed.

The Arsenal boss remonstrated with match officials and appeared to prod the fourth official, Martin Atkinson, in the back. The FA has taken a dim view of his actions.

A statement from the FA read: "Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has been charged with using insulting and/or abusive language and behaviour amounting to improper conduct. The charges relate to Wenger's conduct towards match officials at the conclusion of Arsenal's match against Sunderland on 18 September.

"Under The FA's new fast-track procedures, Wenger has until Thursday 23 September to respond to the charge and he has been offered a standard sanction of a one-match touchline ban and an £8,000 fine should he accept the charge. If he denies the charge, the case will be heard by a Regulatory Commission."

Wenger could not see why any additional time should have been played beyond the allotted added time.

Speaking after the match, refereed by Phil Dowd who sent of Gunners midfielder Alex Song for two yellow cards, the Arsenal manager lamented: "It was outside the four minutes. I know the referee can give more than four, it's a minimum of four minutes, but in the four minutes nothing happened to justify the extension of the time. But I cannot do anything about that."

Asked about a suggestion he had put his hands on Atkinson, Wenger replied: "Take the pictures and look at it. I complain to nobody, especially not to you."

Last season, Wenger received an apology from referees chief Keith Hackett over his dismissal during the Gunners' 2-1 loss to Manchester United during August 2009.

Wenger was sent to the stands by referee Mike Dean in the dying moments at Old Trafford on the advice of fourth official Lee Probert after the Arsenal manager kicked a water bottle following a disallowed goal which would have been a last-minute equaliser.

After his sending off, Wenger was unaware of where to go and firstly moved to the Arsenal dugout, then the main stand before being ushered along the touchline to the tunnel.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #2686 on: September 21, 2010, 01:55:28 PM »

Wow! I guess there is no time for him to settle into a new country, style of play, new club etc. Reminds me of the Adebayor dont belong in the EPL thread.
Man play 9 games for Arsenal and have 6 goals and man already disappointed. .
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #2687 on: September 21, 2010, 05:27:12 PM »

Nah man, he good. Give me some reference point. Who level you would put him on?
Something like ... he not as good as ___________, but he better than ______________.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2688 on: September 21, 2010, 06:26:41 PM »
Gibbs out with a metatarsal...dis side too flicking paipsey.

Is a player a game.

We cyar last till christmas

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2689 on: September 21, 2010, 06:46:30 PM »
Gibbs out with a metatarsal...dis side too flicking paipsey.

Is a player a game.

We cyar last till christmas

they might need to take a closer look at the type of training they using. the whole squad cyah be made of glass...

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2690 on: September 21, 2010, 07:59:49 PM »

Wow! I guess there is no time for him to settle into a new country, style of play, new club etc. Reminds me of the Adebayor dont belong in the EPL thread.
Man play 9 games for Arsenal and have 6 goals and man already disappointed. .

Sorry sorry....In that game.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2691 on: September 22, 2010, 12:21:47 PM »
Any news on Gibbs is it a broken metatarsal?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 07:14:16 PM by Ngozi »

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2692 on: September 22, 2010, 01:32:38 PM »
Any news on Gibbs is a a broken metatarsal?

Not broken. Just a foot contusion. Short term injury.

Important because I think he may shortly displace spastic Clichy.
TnT Patriot

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: September 22, 2010, 05:43:05 PM »
spurs full of shit yes

happy harry redknapp say they lost cus they was tired, what a load of bs

he buy up one set of players in summer boy the man greasy and slick yes

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: September 23, 2010, 07:14:04 PM »
Gunners set to announce record profits
RivalsTEAMtalk Media Group
PRINT EMAIL RSS ADD THIS 0 comments »Updated Sep 23, 2010 2:16 PM ET
23/09/2010 17:38 +0100
Foxsports.com
The Gunners are due to announce new record profits - and that they have paid off all the debts on their Highbury Square development six months early. That means the club can expect a £30million windfall from selling off around 90 apartments, while the cost of paying off the Emirates Stadium development is comfortably covered by income. The rosy financial picture for the year up to June 2010 will please some fans but may leave others asking why manager Arsene Wenger has been reluctant to strengthen his team with more established stars, particularly among his goalkeepers. A year ago, Arsenal announced pre-tax profits had risen 24% to £45.5million. Another increase for the year ending June 2010 is expected courtesy of property sales and around a £4million rise in Premier League income to £51.7million and a similar increase in Champions League income to £27.3million. It is the paying off of the Highbury Square loans that will have delighted the Arsenal hierarchy most however. They were initially forced to extend the bank repayment deadline of April this year to December after the property slump first hit. Since then the development has prospered and the debt - which once totalled £133million - has now been repaid in full. That means Arsenal's only debt outstanding is for the Emirates Stadium, which is around the £220-£230million mark costing around £16million a year in interest and to be paid off by 2031.
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2695 on: September 24, 2010, 07:47:47 AM »
we're rich beeeeatch!

:rotfl:

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #2696 on: September 24, 2010, 07:54:19 AM »
Cah lie ah really admire the astute financial responsibility and management that goes on at Arsenal.  Good stuff, too bad it doh bring een any trophies doh.  Hope allyuh could at least hoist ah lil Carlin Cup fuh allyuh troubles.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2697 on: September 24, 2010, 08:07:35 AM »
Cah lie ah really admire the astute financial responsibility and management that goes on at Arsenal.  Good stuff, too bad it doh bring een any trophies doh.  Hope allyuh could at least hoist ah lil Carlin Cup fuh allyuh troubles.

lol...

someone say patronizing?
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: September 24, 2010, 11:13:49 AM »

Lol..

Like i does tell men.. Arsenal not really interested in winning the league, they interested in lining pockets.

If they had spend some paper and get Yaya, a good central defender and Schwarzer or Given they would run away with the EPL title.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2699 on: September 24, 2010, 01:54:54 PM »

Lol..

Like i does tell men.. Arsenal not really interested in winning the league, they interested in lining pockets.

If they had spend some paper and get Yaya, a good central defender and Schwarzer or Given they would run away with the EPL title.

Umm you sure we not going to win the title this year?

1]; } ?>