March 28, 2024, 05:28:59 PM

Author Topic: ARSENAL FORWARD  (Read 891782 times)

giggsy11

Re: ARSENAL FOREVER
« Reply #3120 on: February 05, 2011, 10:48:49 AM »
Wow! :o

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3121 on: February 05, 2011, 10:57:05 AM »
Arsenal do nonsense dey. Even down to 10 men, you cyah  give up 4 goals.
But them penalties was soft. Especially the second one
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3122 on: February 05, 2011, 10:59:40 AM »
I in shock!!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3123 on: February 05, 2011, 11:00:31 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: haha
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3124 on: February 05, 2011, 11:03:42 AM »
haha I came home see 4-0 on livescore.. next ting I gone in the TV Room..4-2... I bring the luck yes

HAHAHAHA  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3125 on: February 05, 2011, 11:23:27 AM »

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3126 on: February 05, 2011, 11:31:22 AM »
It seems obvious that the League, Refs and Media want Man U to win their 19th.

Barton tries to break Diaby's leg and Diaby gets a red for shoving him to the ground.

As if the first penalty call wasn't soft,  the ref calls a second penalty for something that wouldn't even be a foul in basketball.

Funny thing is, i'm not even angry about this game. In fact, I actually think this will galvanize the team and push us on.

We will win the league this year!!!
TnT Patriot

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3127 on: February 05, 2011, 12:39:16 PM »
Is so funny to me Joey Barton try to break Diaby leg and Diaby get red carded ... Excellent stuff ref!

I didn't see the play because I turn off the game after Van Persie's brace... but Phil Dowd is a strange one.  Early in the game Van Persie was sandwiched near the top of the Newcastle box by two players, one of whom scythed his legs out from under him and sent him literally tumbling through the air.  Phil Dowd awarded a foul... against Van Persie.  Even the commentators were dumbstruck.

Anyways I couldn't believe that final scoreline when I saw it... Arsenal very likely will rue this result for a very long time.  NY Giants fans can relate.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: February 05, 2011, 04:16:08 PM »
We missed an opportunity to get closer to manu, they lost to wolves  :rotfl:

They still have to face chelses and us

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3129 on: February 05, 2011, 06:12:22 PM »
The thing that really concerns me now is the fact that Djourou got a knee injury ..... this is precisely why Arsene was trying to play him sporadically but Schillaci is such shit!  :-[ ... I hope he ok.

There goes our defense ... Nasri, Djourou this team coming apart at the seams!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3130 on: February 05, 2011, 07:21:09 PM »

you laughing? with all your flair and knock knock knock allyuh blow a 4 GOAL LEAD buddy..4 !

We will never do that... how much times allyuh lost for the season.. 4 or 5 times? 

And us?  The team we beat 5 times in a row?  that us?

If yall win the league I will stop watching Football... Chelsea are the team that will finish either ahead or behind us... I can bet my life

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3131 on: February 05, 2011, 08:25:52 PM »

you laughing? with all your flair and knock knock knock allyuh blow a 4 GOAL LEAD buddy..4 !

We will never do that... how much times allyuh lost for the season.. 4 or 5 times? 

If yall win the league I will stop watching Football... Chelsea are the team that will finish either ahead or behind us... I can bet my life

... and yet ManU. only a point or two ahead of them... hardly anything to be crowing about.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: February 05, 2011, 08:39:31 PM »

... and yet ManU. only a point or two ahead of them... hardly anything to be crowing about.

4 points actually... and how much are we ahead of your f**king shit side?

This is a convo about teams that compete in the CL and actually compete in a title race... that's why Torres f**ked off .. I suggest you do the same

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3133 on: February 05, 2011, 09:33:05 PM »

Don't bite off more than you can chew young Jedi. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The capitulation today has less effect on our psyche than your loss to Wolves, ending the streak, has on yours. That's why you came in here all hotheaded.

Fact is, we gained 1pt on United today. :rotfl: :rotfl:
TnT Patriot

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3134 on: February 06, 2011, 07:11:50 PM »
Too funny,
We did shoot ourselves in the foot by diaby being sent off and conceding two penalties

BUT

Big bad majestic wonderful manu had their unbeaten streak checked by the team at the bottom of the league.

Not matter what arsenal do this season won't change how silly wolves made them look

We just gotta keep on keeping on

Wonder if city will keep up what wolves started  :rotfl:

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #3135 on: February 06, 2011, 10:10:37 PM »
Concerned about Song and Djourou injury status. Don't want to have to rely on the Koscielny and Squillaci partnership for too long. Let's hope Wenger's decision not to get a center back in the transfer window doesn't backfire.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3136 on: February 06, 2011, 10:32:53 PM »
4 points actually... and how much are we ahead of your f**king shit side?

This is a convo about teams that compete in the CL and actually compete in a title race... that's why Torres f**ked off .. I suggest you do the same

Angry much... or is that just your menstrual cycle?

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3137 on: February 07, 2011, 08:56:39 AM »
I'm not a gambling man
But
When ever things look good on the injury front its easy money to bet that much sooner rather than later it will bite arsenal in the ass
Be it failure to buy to bolster the squad or being assaulted on the pitch

Either way we cannot let the injuries suspensions and officiating debacles slow down what we are trying to do

This month is crucial
We face a decent team in the Carling cup final, Birmingham are yet to lose since manu
This final is crucial dare I say more so than barca in champs league

Peek league ambition, cannot let points like those on sat slip like that especially when 4 up

FA cup I say go for it, however it is extra games we risk spreading ourselves too thin, our first team at full strength is awesome take two or more out and our second string just can't cope

Champs league, I know wenger wants this bad but if we don't have full strength team I say play the game to win and if we don't so f**king what

This team needs to win something
First goal win the next game to play
But keep an eye on winning carling cup
Then deal with prem league game by game but to win it
After FA then Champs
For realistic silverware

And that is simply because we don't have adequate coverage with competence and skill to fill in

Not defeatist
Realist

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3138 on: February 07, 2011, 10:00:34 AM »
The reality is simple until Vermalean or Djourou returns "Schillaci" has to step the f**k up!
This injury should not be viewed as a downfall but rather an opportunity for this man to show he has an inkling of defensive ability.

Arshavin looks to be returning to some degree of form lets hope it's not a flash in the pan kind of thing.

Diaby I understand his reaction but after being injured out for so long and Wenger still persisting with him he CANNOT hurt the team like that again ... grow some nuts and control yourself ... he owes it to the team .. imagine if he reacts like this in the game vs Barca or the Carling cup final!

Koscielsky needs to cut out those mistakes because Djourou ain't there to clean them up anymore and this partnership with Schillaci can either make or break the season they need to sort it out and get it right!

Things look rough now but we're 4 points off the lead and Song should be back by next week and Vermalean and Nasri will be back in about a month and we're still to hear about how long Djourou out for ... tough times but not impossible times!

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #3139 on: February 07, 2011, 10:36:22 AM »
The reality is simple until Vermalean or Djourou returns "Schillaci" has to step the f**k up!
This injury should not be viewed as a downfall but rather an opportunity for this man to show he has an inkling of defensive ability.

Arshavin looks to be returning to some degree of form lets hope it's not a flash in the pan kind of thing.

Diaby I understand his reaction but after being injured out for so long and Wenger still persisting with him he CANNOT hurt the team like that again ... grow some nuts and control yourself ... he owes it to the team .. imagine if he reacts like this in the game vs Barca or the Carling cup final!

Koscielsky needs to cut out those mistakes because Djourou ain't there to clean them up anymore and this partnership with Schillaci can either make or break the season they need to sort it out and get it right!

Things look rough now but we're 4 points off the lead and Song should be back by next week and Vermalean and Nasri will be back in about a month and we're still to hear about how long Djourou out for ... tough times but not impossible times!

The fear is that Djourou has ligament damage and might be out for some time, if not the rest of the season. But that is speculative for now. Regarding the Squillaci situation, I wouldn't be surprised if Wenger goes with Song in central defence and Diaby is played alongside Wilshere in midfield.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3140 on: February 07, 2011, 12:26:56 PM »
Squillaci has Cyganitis

The next set of game too costly for his mistakes

Especially vs barca and the carling final

Plus we need to advantage wolves

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3141 on: February 07, 2011, 03:34:14 PM »

The fear is that Djourou has ligament damage and might be out for some time, if not the rest of the season. But that is speculative for now. Regarding the Squillaci situation, I wouldn't be surprised if Wenger goes with Song in central defence and Diaby is played alongside Wilshere in midfield.

Song actually doesn't really impress me in the defense I like him so much better in the midfield ... still searching for updates on djourou's injury.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3142 on: February 07, 2011, 06:17:29 PM »
I hoping for the best vs Barca...but if we hadda get we cutarse...take it early and concentrate on the Carling, FA Cup and League...in that order.

If Squillaci or Kosielny get injured now what?

We were always short in defence and he ent buy nobody when clearly we lacking big time.

Under all kicks...Vermalen and Nasri coming back good as new for that Barca game...he keeping them two quiet.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3143 on: February 07, 2011, 08:16:23 PM »
I hoping for the best vs Barca...but if we hadda get we cutarse...take it early and concentrate on the Carling, FA Cup and League...in that order.

If Squillaci or Kosielny get injured now what?

We were always short in defence and he ent buy nobody when clearly we lacking big time.

Under all kicks...Vermalen and Nasri coming back good as new for that Barca game...he keeping them two quiet.

I agree with your last statement. Clearly this season he has not had guys playing injured. He has been protecting every player until they are fully recovered. I expect Nasri to make a miraculous recovery before the Barca game.

I disagree on your order of priorities. CC first because we are in the final, PL, CL, FA.
TnT Patriot

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3144 on: February 07, 2011, 08:18:39 PM »
Capitulation of the season. 
That has to be really embarrassing.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 08:38:06 PM by Peong »

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #3145 on: February 07, 2011, 11:11:40 PM »
Random stats:

Arsenal concedes a goal every 251 minutes of PL football with Johan Djourou in the side this season. Without him, it's every 54 minutes.

Top scorer Dimitar Berbatov has drawn a blank in 17 of his last 22 games for Manchester United.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 11:16:00 PM by dwn »

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #3146 on: February 08, 2011, 11:29:43 AM »
good news on the Djourou injury front. according to the Swiss FA Djourou should be back in training within a week! http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/50208/Swiss_FA_Djourou_back_training_in_a_week_.aspx

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3147 on: February 09, 2011, 06:44:51 AM »
That Djourou situation is excellent .... if we could get through these sticky patches of games we'll be ok the upside is Vermalean, Song and Nasri will be back soon we'll need them for the league run in and the FA cup and in theory they will be well rested.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3148 on: February 11, 2011, 03:17:09 PM »
Is it open season on wolves tomorrow?
Or will they turn and bite us?
Hope Karl Henry doesn't kill or maim anyone

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3149 on: February 12, 2011, 10:21:40 AM »
Wilshire is having a stormer of a game ... the youth is talented!

1]; } ?>