March 29, 2024, 08:21:21 AM

Author Topic: ARSENAL FORWARD  (Read 892028 times)

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: ARSENAL FOREVER
« Reply #3180 on: February 24, 2011, 09:31:53 AM »
Yup twisted ankle no word yet on how long he will be out

And cesc looking doubtful for Sunday

Is hard games between now and barca

is hard games between now and end of season

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3181 on: February 24, 2011, 09:59:02 AM »
Arsenal look good for a few trophies this year. They are playing well and any slip-up from United and I think the league is theirs.
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3182 on: February 24, 2011, 10:06:50 AM »
Arsenal look good for a few trophies this year. They are playing well and any slip-up from United and I think the league is theirs.

thing is the league is almost Manu to lose, but they only have 3 "hard games" in the league
Arsenal away and Chelski home n away

i mean lose all three and they drop 9 points but its highly unlikely they will
that also means arsenal have to beat them and that would mean arsenalmade the league thiers

thing is arsenal now learning to win ugly and manu just dont seem able to lose except to wolves

its tight man city could go on a run if manu and arsenal slip
chelski maybe and spurs as a dark dark outside over the horizon horse

anyway i focused on sunday, hoping cesc is well to play and doesnt risk the rest of the season

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3183 on: February 24, 2011, 10:14:07 AM »

thing is the league is almost Manu to lose, but they only have 3 "hard games" in the league

that also means arsenal have to beat them and that would mean arsenalmade the league thiers

thing is arsenal now learning to win ugly and manu just dont seem able to lose except to wolves

anyway i focused on sunday, hoping cesc is well to play and doesnt risk the rest of the season
Arsenal have no right missing out on Carling Cup even without Theo and Cesc. I agree it may not make sense playing Cesc even if he thinks he is fit. Not saying beating Birmingham will be easy, but d side should be able to do it. They need Koscielny and van Persie back fit though. Any word on those two?
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3184 on: February 24, 2011, 10:27:08 AM »

Liverpool away is also difficult. Thing is, United play badly away... I have discounted Spurs and Chelsea. Important point about Arsenal learning to win ugly though.
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

giggsy11

« Reply #3185 on: February 24, 2011, 10:52:45 AM »
Fiberglass injured his hamstring again.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3186 on: February 24, 2011, 10:55:20 AM »

If the team suffering injuries, arsene9 should say later for the Carling Cup.  Allyuh in a position to possibly upset Barca and, in spite of y'all current thirst for tropies, I really don't see it worth riskin' further complications by riskin' men for a not-so-significant trophy, given all else that is at stake.  Of course I hope he thinks otherwise.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3187 on: February 24, 2011, 10:56:03 AM »
Fiberglass injured his hamstring again.

:rotfl: Yuh givin' fiberglass a bad name!

giggsy11

« Reply #3188 on: February 24, 2011, 11:38:02 AM »

If the team suffering injuries, arsene9 should say later for the Carling Cup.  Allyuh in a position to possibly upset Barca and, in spite of y'all current thirst for tropies, I really don't see it worth riskin' further complications by riskin' men for a not-so-significant trophy, given all else that is at stake.  Of course I hope he thinks otherwise.

Sounds advice Chow; hopefully that will help keep the trophyless years going.  ;)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3189 on: February 24, 2011, 02:40:17 PM »
Arsenal.com just announced Fabregas out of the Carling Cup Final.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3190 on: February 24, 2011, 03:37:59 PM »

Sounds advice Chow; hopefully that will help keep the trophyless years going.  ;)
Ah know you like dat "advice", Giggsy, but doh fuhget ah hate allyuh side more than any other eh!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #3191 on: February 24, 2011, 04:10:47 PM »

Wenger has shown in the past that he will stick with those player who got him to the Cup. remember when he had to face Chelsea in the final and everyone said he should go full strength. He has always used this tournament as developmental and I see no reason or him to change
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3192 on: February 24, 2011, 04:24:54 PM »
Carling cup win was Chelsea first silverware under Jose M

So allyuh keyboard advisors can alt crtl delete

The biggest criticism of arsenal is no trophy since FA Cup 6 years ago

So to go and pull a move like not take this cup with both hands would be a huge insult to the fans

What if this sparked a taste for more in the squad? And the cabinet filled up quick like?

Just saying winners want to win it all

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3193 on: February 24, 2011, 06:04:48 PM »

Wenger has shown in the past that he will stick with those player who got him to the Cup. remember when he had to face Chelsea in the final and everyone said he should go full strength. He has always used this tournament as developmental and I see no reason or him to change

Good.  So he should stick with using his "developmental" players and not risk his "developed" players on Sunday.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3194 on: February 26, 2011, 10:16:03 AM »

Good.  So he should stick with using his "developmental" players and not risk his "developed" players on Sunday.

I concerned bout how you go handle us taking everything this year ... you gonna be ok?

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3195 on: February 26, 2011, 10:47:20 AM »

I concerned bout how you go handle us taking everything this year ... you gonna be ok?

Allyuh could win a World Cup and I couldn't care less....Yuh better off being concerned about the next time allyuh face Barca.

giggsy11

« Reply #3196 on: February 26, 2011, 10:51:36 AM »

Ah know you like dat "advice", Giggsy, but doh fuhget ah hate allyuh side more than any other eh!

Anything else would be uncivilize!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 04:36:28 PM by Giggsy11 »

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3197 on: February 26, 2011, 04:20:27 PM »
ok ok

real nervous about tomorrow

Birmingham quiet and can do the business

but i hoping the lads will give it all and blood sweat and tears to win this for themselves, for cesc n theo, for wenger, for the club, for the fans

we need this so bad

probably wont sleep tonight

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3198 on: February 26, 2011, 04:22:18 PM »
ok ok

but i hoping the lads will give it all and blood sweat and tears to win this for themselves, for cesc n theo, for wenger, for the club, for the fans

we need this so bad

:rotfl:

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3199 on: February 26, 2011, 04:32:01 PM »
ok ok

we need this so bad

Relax man. Nothing we can do about it. Gunners gotta do de business. Arsene better know!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3200 on: February 26, 2011, 05:05:25 PM »
ok ok

we need this so bad

Oh PLEASE!!   Even without theo and tha other bish allyuh go roll over Birmingham.  History shows his side couldn't beat allyuh even if allyuh only played wit 10 men.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3201 on: February 26, 2011, 06:40:29 PM »
As much as I am hoping that arsenal win tomo

I have one eye on Chelsea v Manu

But!

No faith that Chelsea will take any points off manu over both games

Chelsea just not looking like they can beat a top 4 team right now

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3202 on: February 26, 2011, 09:57:36 PM »
ok ok

we need this so bad

Iz Carling cup you gettin' on so for?

Steeeeeupppsssss!!!!
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3203 on: February 26, 2011, 11:51:38 PM »
As much as I am hoping that arsenal win tomo

I have one eye on Chelsea v Manu

But!

No faith that Chelsea will take any points off manu over both games

Chelsea just not looking like they can beat a top 4 team right now

you have a cup final, your first real chance to win something since 2005 , and you have an eye on United.. ways allyuh closet fans peaking out clear as day hoss

so keep yuh eye on us and not 100% on ur own ting...I hope your eyes shed tears when Brum stun yuh and hopefully we get 3 points at the bridge

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3204 on: February 27, 2011, 10:29:19 AM »
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3205 on: February 27, 2011, 10:58:01 AM »
Mag we have we eye on everyone and everything.... while You sleep we work upwards into the night!
lol so low dat!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3206 on: February 27, 2011, 11:52:31 AM »
Blight
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Trini68

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3207 on: February 27, 2011, 11:53:19 AM »
SHIT

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3208 on: February 27, 2011, 11:56:50 AM »

Allyuh could win a World Cup and I couldn't care less....Yuh better off being concerned about the next time allyuh face Barcairmingham.
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3209 on: February 27, 2011, 11:57:43 AM »
foster reall save them and a lil piece of bad defending cost us...thems the breaks i guess.

1]; } ?>