April 27, 2024, 10:17:25 PM

Author Topic: ARSENAL FORWARD  (Read 900307 times)

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: ARSENAL FOREVER
« Reply #3360 on: March 26, 2011, 03:33:58 PM »
Arsene9 and the team may benefit from working with different coaches other than Pat Rice. A coach who may provide fresh ideas, a different point of view that may even challenge Arsene9's thinking now and then. Questions have been asked who challenges the players but who challenges/questions Arsene9? Say what you want about Fergie he has had various different coaches with different philosophies along side him since he has had that job. It has also reflected in the adjustments that have been made on and off the field. Arsene9 has had Pat Rice right tru; I doubt anybody is really challenging Arsene9 to try a different a different way of playing in an effort to get results or do things. Respect.
They will never get rid of Pat Rice. He is Mr. Arsenal. Player from 1964-1980. Captain from 1977 to 1980. Coach (at different levels) from 1984 to now. He go dead in Arsenal.
Victoria concordia crescit

giggsy11

« Reply #3361 on: March 26, 2011, 04:00:58 PM »

Arsene9 and the team may benefit from working with different coaches other than Pat Rice. A coach who may provide fresh ideas, a different point of view that may even challenge Arsene9's thinking now and then. Questions have been asked who challenges the players but who challenges/questions Arsene9? Say what you want about Fergie he has had various different coaches with different philosophies along side him since he has had that job. It has also reflected in the adjustments that have been made on and off the field. Arsene9 has had Pat Rice right tru; I doubt anybody is really challenging Arsene9 to try a different a different way of playing in an effort to get results or do things. Respect.
They will never get rid of Pat Rice. He is Mr. Arsenal. Player from 1964-1980. Captain from 1977 to 1980. Coach (at different levels) from 1984 to now. He go dead in Arsenal.

Not saying get rid of but add somebody with different ideas and fresh energy!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3362 on: March 26, 2011, 04:05:28 PM »

Not saying get rid of but add somebody with different ideas and fresh energy!
Yeah I hear yuh. With the skill in this side Arsenal shoulda be destroying this year. My opinion is that the back up players not good enough. Or maybe dat is de coach because Fergie does get he backups to perform when dey need to. Get an assistant coach to kick up Denilson and Rosicky backside yes!

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3363 on: March 28, 2011, 08:33:00 AM »
certain players need a good oldfashioned cuss out
hire vinnie jones for a few weeks

diaby, denilson, eboue, rosicky, bendtner, squillachi, almunia will probably burst into flames.

manu famos for not keeping shite players more than they need too

why must we?

any news on the inujuries front? who back who get hurt etc?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3364 on: March 28, 2011, 09:57:57 AM »
certain players need a good oldfashioned cuss out
hire vinnie jones for a few weeks

diaby, denilson, eboue, rosicky, bendtner, squillachi, almunia will probably burst into flames.

manu famos for not keeping shite players more than they need too

why must we?

any news on the inujuries front? who back who get hurt etc?
Nothing new. RvP playing the Hungary game this week?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3365 on: March 29, 2011, 07:22:35 AM »
http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/859274-man-united-voted-most-hated-company-in-britain#ixzz1HuW5NLdb

Manchester United voted 'most hated company in Britain'
Manchester United are the most hated company in the UK, more so than banks, utility companies or budget airlines, it is claimed.

The results of an online survey of more than 1,000 people, conducted by Online Opinions, show that the side built by Sir Alex Ferguson is the most hated firm in Britain.

No other football team is anywhere near as detested as the Red Devils, which secured 26 per cent of the overall vote, as the success, power and huge worldwide following were cited as major reasons for aggrieving football fans.

Man United owners the Glazer family may not be happy to hear that they run the most hated firm in the country.

The American businessmen are already battling discontent from their own fans, with many upset that the club was plunged into nearly £1billion worth of debt when it was purchased.
.Second on the list of hated companies was Ryanair, with 23 per cent of those polled claiming to be fed up with the airline's 'money-grabbing' ways.

Utility company British Gas was named by 22 per cent of respondents as the company they really can't stand, after repeatedly raising gas prices.

Despite helping to plunge the country into recession with mountains of bad debt, government-owned Royal Bank of Scotland was further down the list, sparking rage in just 16 per cent of those taking part in the survey.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3366 on: March 29, 2011, 09:46:44 AM »
http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/859274-man-united-voted-most-hated-company-in-britain#ixzz1HuW5NLdb

Manchester United voted 'most hated company in Britain'

No other football team is anywhere near as detested as the Red Devils, which secured 26 per cent of the overall vote, as the success, power and huge worldwide following were cited as major reasons for aggrieving football fans.

:-X
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3367 on: March 29, 2011, 10:01:20 AM »
liek they poll all of the 1000 arsenal, liverpool, city and chelsea fans.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3368 on: March 29, 2011, 10:21:54 AM »
Arsenal goalkeeping problems continue as Jens Lehmann has disaster of a comeback in reserves against Wigan
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/8414096/Arsenal-goalkeeping-problems-continue-as-Jens-Lehmann-has-disaster-of-a-comeback-in-reserves-against-Wigan.html

Jens Lehmann, on the evidence of his first game for Arsenal in almost three years, in the reserves against Wigan, is unlikely to prove the solution to Arsenal's goalkeeper problems.

Lehmann's lack of match practice was exposde throughout his first apperance for Arsenal since he was coaxed out of retirement to answer Arsene Wenger's emergency call.

A few mintues into the first half he was inches away from conceding an embarrassing own goal, miscueing the ball as he tried to clear a backpass.

Fortunately for him, the ball bounced narrowly wide of the post, but it was a less than auspicious way to resume a career which officially ended last June.

Lehmann was caught short again in the 52nd minute, when Callum McManaman put the home side ahead after racing clear of the Arsenal defence and slotting confidently past the keeper as he advanced from his line.

A few minutes later Lehmann was caught out of position in the area, allowed Jonathan Breeze to fire past him only to see the effort blocked on the goal line.

Joe Holt added a second in the 83rd minute from close range before Rhys Murphy pulled one back for Arsenal from the penalty spot on the stroke of full-time.

Lehmann was on the bench at the Emirates for Arsenal's Premier League game against West Brom 10 days ago, where a blunder from Manuel Almunia allowed the visitors to escape with a point.

That led to speculation that Lehmann might even replace the error-prone Spaniard - who effectively ended Lehmann's Arsenal career when he displaced him in 2008 - at the top of the club's goalkeeping pecking order in the absence of the injured Wojciech Szczescny and Lucasz Fabianksi.

On today's evidence, however, Almunia, whatever his faults, is still the best option Arsenal have.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3369 on: March 29, 2011, 10:39:31 AM »

reason number 6,439,203 why everyone else who isnt a manu fans really dispises manu fans and not the actual club staff or players itself

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3370 on: March 29, 2011, 10:42:21 AM »

reason number 6,439,203 why everyone else who isnt a manu fans really dispises manu fans and not the actual club staff or players itself
I doh know. To be more hated than Royal Bank of Scotland, a company that ruined the lives of thousands of people, is one hell of an achievement. As is being even more smug than the players who actually wear the uniform and do the work.

giggsy11

« Reply #3371 on: March 29, 2011, 10:47:13 AM »

They polled the "Bitters"!

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3372 on: March 29, 2011, 11:01:51 AM »

They only polled ppl in the UK
If it was the rest of the world they wouldn't do so bad, the TTFF would come out tops
Say it again ppl don't hate manu they hate how the manu fans behave towards everyone else

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3373 on: March 29, 2011, 11:09:41 AM »

If it was the rest of the world they wouldn't do so bad, the TTFF would come out tops
Say it again ppl don't hate manu they hate how the manu fans behave towards everyone else
So you saying the only organisation in the world more hated than Man U is the TTFF?  :rotfl: :rotfl:

giggsy11

« Reply #3374 on: March 29, 2011, 11:33:55 AM »

Gunner please; it have people on this forum who automatically dislike posters and or are rude as a result, because they support United even though they are respectful and objective when they post. And hate the team because they support a rival or because they think we get away with stuff and Fergie is a bully, ect., ect. 
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 11:35:56 AM by Giggsy11 »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3375 on: March 29, 2011, 11:52:52 AM »

Gunner please; it have people on this forum who automatically dislike posters and or are rude as a result, because they support United even though they are respectful and objective when they post. And hate the team because they support a rival or because they think we get away with stuff and Fergie is a bully, ect., ect. 
Happens to every team.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3376 on: March 29, 2011, 12:15:52 PM »

Yeah Dais Me right here...if yuh is a Manu fan I watching yuh ahow.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

giggsy11

« Reply #3377 on: March 29, 2011, 12:19:59 PM »

LOl!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3378 on: March 29, 2011, 12:35:51 PM »

LOl!
Honestly I doh really care about the fans. I just doh like Man U. I know Manu fans who treat people with respect, I know Manu fans who get on stink, I know Gooners who get on stink too. But since I am a Gooner I against everybody else.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 12:41:36 PM by dansteel »

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3379 on: March 29, 2011, 01:06:50 PM »
I only hope when we start to succeed we can remember to be humble in our success

Yuh know show them how real winners carry themselves

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3380 on: March 29, 2011, 04:16:44 PM »
RvP injured
Could we make it any easier for manu or even chelsea?

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3381 on: March 29, 2011, 07:08:51 PM »
I only hope when we start to succeed we can remember to be humble in our success

Yuh mean IF.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3382 on: March 30, 2011, 05:16:58 AM »

Yuh mean IF.
Just a matter of time hopefully not measured in decades

giggsy11

« Reply #3383 on: March 30, 2011, 06:12:19 AM »

All yuh not humble now and allyuh havent won shite!

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3384 on: March 30, 2011, 10:37:47 AM »

excuse me?

keep it up bro just proving the point that most manu fans are arrogant sob's when it comes to thier club and treatment of other clubs and thier supporters

giggsy11

« Reply #3385 on: March 30, 2011, 11:12:27 AM »

excuse me?

keep it up bro just proving the point that most manu fans are arrogant sob's when it comes to thier club and treatment of other clubs and thier supporters

No, excuse me. So how come you don't consider your statement/opinion that I responded to as arrogant and your self a SOB for making it? Does it not prove that you are being the way you are saying that United fans are? Arsenal and Arsene9's shite stinks just like United's and Fergie's does! No club, fans or manager are perfect or immune!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 04:22:49 PM by Giggsy11 »

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3386 on: March 30, 2011, 11:15:02 AM »

excuse me?

stop sulking and looking for sympathy
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3387 on: March 30, 2011, 05:47:18 PM »

excuse me?

stop sulking and looking for sympathy
Oh I love it!

Take it to new levels there!

If I want sympathy I'll get a dog

And I am certainly not sulking

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3388 on: April 01, 2011, 10:32:21 AM »
gands all here! (almost bar cheesy, JD and tommy)

cesc rvp theo song and diaby(dont care) are back and fit for tomorrow vs blackburn

so squad looks like this i think

Manuel
Sagna Squill LK Clichy
Song Wilshire Cesc
Theo RVP Nasri

now if only thier keeper is as bad as ours, arsenals biggest obstacle this season has been against teams who's keepers literally put in man of the match performances against us

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3389 on: April 01, 2011, 01:24:13 PM »
gands all here! (almost bar cheesy, JD and tommy)

cesc rvp theo song and diaby(dont care) are back and fit for tomorrow vs blackburn

so squad looks like this i think

Manuel
Sagna Squill LK Clichy
Song Wilshire Cesc
Theo RVP Nasri

now if only thier keeper is as bad as ours, arsenals biggest obstacle this season has been against teams who's keepers literally put in man of the match performances against us

That's because we don't have enough players running into the box. Think of the first goal against Chelsea. It took Song running into the box unmarked to crack their defence. They are also there for picking up rebounds off saves.

1]; } ?>