April 27, 2024, 01:00:43 AM

Author Topic: ARSENAL FORWARD  (Read 899706 times)

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: ARSENAL FORWARD
« Reply #3720 on: June 10, 2011, 10:34:04 AM »
If they want to blow 16 million pounds (up to 25 now apparently) on a player with no caps then they can have him.

Henderson reportedly went for 20mil plus David N'gog (although some Pool supporters I know say different). All of 1 senior cap.

Clichy has 1 year on his contract and he wants away. Plus he's not British.

Just an extension of the Andy Carroll situation. We could probably sell Wilshere for the same price as Cesc in this nonsensical environmnent.

so ole talk is since we lost ou ton jones n henderson that we are tops for getting that long name kid from southhampton

oh an clichy going for a measley 5mil yet we cant seem to buy less experienced players for under 10mil wtf?

wengernomics seems it might be going through a market crash

twat.. its 16 million pounds.. that soccernet article is bullshit..people close to the deal claim it may even be 15 million

And that was his release clause and United and Arsenal went head to head..Wenger called the boy and Jones said thanks but no thanks he wants to go United.. so dont act like allyuh manager didnt want him

Spurs bid, Liverpool bid and Chelsea bid..  obviously all 5 clubs cant be wrong and looks like we have signed the future England captain
take a long cool glass of water and realise it wasnt an attack on your precious club, so

Dansteel just saying cool he wanted to go manu fine, but one mans opinion about spending money on potential rather than proven is fact. for fack sake an arsenal fan said that, a club that has spent cheaply and not so cheaply on potential tallent and reaped nothing from it

remember there is a fine line between being cheeky, giving peekong and just being an all out obnoxious little brat, prove you are better than that

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3721 on: June 11, 2011, 06:15:14 PM »
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/927155/abou-diaby-admits-to-wearing-spurs-shirt-at-home?campaign=rss&source=soccernet&cc=5901

Diaby admits to wearing Spurs shirt

Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby has risked angering Gunners fans by admitting that he owns a Tottenham shirt and wears it when he is at home.

Diaby, 25, has come under fire for his performances on the pitch for the club this season and is now likely to face both barrels from the stands as well, after he revealed his liking for Arsenal's bitter North London rivals.

He told the Sun: "It's [the shirt] more difficult to wear in the street. There you are not safe."

The shirt was given to him by friend and fellow France international Younes Kaboul, who Diaby would also like to play alongside at club level. He said: "It would be good to play for the same club one day."

Meanwhile, Arsenal team-mate Johan Djourou says that Lille striker Gervinho - rated at £10 million - would be a great summer signing for the club.

"I have followed a bit of the French league this season and I have to say Gervinho is a great player," said Djourou at an event for his Kemi Malaika Foundation in Senegal.

"I have known him for a long time and he is just a great player & quick, with so much talent and good skills. He is a great, great talent and we need that because he can play as a striker, as a No10 or on the wing. He has all the ingredients to play for Arsenal, that is a definite."

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3722 on: June 11, 2011, 07:43:54 PM »
Yup shameful, and another reason for him to ride out!

Very few players kissing the badge and playing with heart these days, they seem to forget what it means to play for arsenal

I want to go to arsenal tell sagna, rvp, jack and cheesey to take a lil walk while I "talk" the the manager and rest of the team and give them a serious earful

Its one thing to lose

A completely different matter to lose the way they have been recently

Shape up or ship out!

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3723 on: June 13, 2011, 02:40:10 PM »
and in other news arsenal prepare for thier tour of asia

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3724 on: June 14, 2011, 06:06:11 AM »
So spurs want to battle over chris samba from blackburn

And every "prospect" under 21 we are linked with

Plus gervinho is in "talks" with arsenal soon
I do not have a good feeling about this guy
I think he might be adebayor part deux
Plus he looks way older than his reported 25\26

I'm just about fed up of arsene's french league exploits, that was great when france national side was kicking ass in the 90's and late 00's
Now its time to look at spain

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3725 on: June 14, 2011, 09:33:09 AM »
Blackpool only want 10M for Adam...I find he could sweat, is a proven playmaker/goalscorer/freekick taker.

We should buy him.

Also wigan only want 9 for Nzogbia...I say buy him too.

They have deals out there. them fellas is proven.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 09:40:11 AM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3726 on: June 14, 2011, 09:45:11 AM »
It's good to finally hear someone in the Arsenal power hierarchy come out and say what I and countless other neutral observers have been saying for so long now:

Arsenal billionaire blasts club“s board

http://www.soccerway.com/news/2011/June/12/arsenal-billionaire-blasts-clubs-board/

12 June 2011
Uzbek billionaire Alisher Usmanov has attacked the Arsenal board, blaming underinvestment for the team's six-year trophy drought.

Uzbek billionaire Alisher Usmanov has attacked the Arsenal board, blaming underinvestment for the team's six-year trophy drought.

Usmanov, 57, owns 30 percent of Arsenal Holdings, but is not a member of the board at the Emirates Stadium.

And he holds a low opinion of the incumbent directors at the English Premier League club, holding them responsible for the team's failure to capture a major trophy since their success in the 2005 FA Cup final.

"If the role of a board member is to oversee a trophyless period, while making significant personal profits and asking fans to pay inflation-busting ticket price increases then, no, I would not want to be on the board," Usmanov told the News of the World.

"If instead it is to try to deliver sustained success, to increase your personal investment in the club, to help develop the commercial position and to ensure the fans have a say in the running of the club then, yes, I think I certainly have something to contribute."

"In terms of doing things differently, let me give you a very clear example: Arsenal has all of its major commercial contracts coming up for renewal in the next couple of years."

"It's no secret that to maximise the value of those (contracts) you want to have success on the field and be winning trophies."

"To do that you need to invest now in building a winning team. This is simple commercial logic. Whether it comes to pass, we shall see."

Usamonv believes manager Arsene Wenger needs to invest more heavily in the transfer market to break the team's silverware drought.

"There is a widely-held view among most commentators - and one that I agree with - that the club needs to stiffen the defensive spine of the team, with a dominant keeper, strong centre-halves and a powerful defensive midfielder in the mould of Claude Makelele," he said, referring to the former Chelsea holding player.

"The Premier League is one of the most competitive in the world and whilst we have consistently challenged for honours, the club needs to develop talent and buy top-class players to win the trophies we all crave."

"This requires greater investment which, I believe, has been lacking thus far."

"What, however, is not clear, is whether the board shares this view."

"For too long they have seemed happy to sanction second, third and fourth as being acceptable, whilst at the same time they are planning to sell their shares."

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3727 on: June 14, 2011, 02:55:52 PM »
Usmanov is not in the Arsenal power hierarchy. He wants to buy out the club, saddle it with debt and turn it into another Liverpool or worse yet, Portsmouth. He will borrow millions to buy players, mortgage the staduim and leave the club on the verge of bankruptcy. I want trophies too, but I don't want the club to have to go running to some sugar daddy or blowing eighty million pounds in interest a year and issuing toxic debt like the Glazers. Arsenal had to struggle since 2006 because of the long term infrastructural investments they made but the club is on the verge of paying its way and can afford to compete at the highest level. That is short term, narrow minded thinking from someone who is only seeking his own interests. The neutrals who agree with him only see the football side of things. Nobody wants their club bankrupted and if, at the end of this period we can afford to buy top players out of free cash flow then the Emirates project will have succeeded. No more billionaires who just want it as a toy and will pile on huge debts with no hope of ever paying them off.

Anyway, he has been a shareholder for years, while they were going through the drought, and he never had a complaint to make until he realised that the board wouldn't sell to him. This man full of sh*t. Most fans only see silverware. Fair enough, that is what fans want, but I sure Portsmouth fans salting about having to sell all their good players and getting relegated and being in administration. Look how United fans does get on about the Glazers and their billion pound debts? Look how Liverpool fans get on about Hicks and Gillette? I want none ah dat in Arsenal thank you very much!

It's good to finally hear someone in the Arsenal power hierarchy come out and say what I and countless other neutral observers have been saying for so long now:

http://www.soccerway.com/news/2011/June/12/arsenal-billionaire-blasts-clubs-board/

12 June 2011

Usmanov, 57, owns 30 percent of Arsenal Holdings, but is not a member of the board at the Emirates Stadium.

And he holds a low opinion of the incumbent directors at the English Premier League club, holding them responsible for the team's failure to capture a major trophy since their success in the 2005 FA Cup final.

"If the role of a board member is to oversee a trophyless period, while making significant personal profits and asking fans to pay inflation-busting ticket price increases then, no, I would not want to be on the board," Usmanov told the News of the World.

"If instead it is to try to deliver sustained success, to increase your personal investment in the club, to help develop the commercial position and to ensure the fans have a say in the running of the club then, yes, I think I certainly have something to contribute."

"In terms of doing things differently, let me give you a very clear example: Arsenal has all of its major commercial contracts coming up for renewal in the next couple of years."

"It's no secret that to maximise the value of those (contracts) you want to have success on the field and be winning trophies."

"To do that you need to invest now in building a winning team. This is simple commercial logic. Whether it comes to pass, we shall see."

Usamonv believes manager Arsene Wenger needs to invest more heavily in the transfer market to break the team's silverware drought.

"There is a widely-held view among most commentators - and one that I agree with - that the club needs to stiffen the defensive spine of the team, with a dominant keeper, strong centre-halves and a powerful defensive midfielder in the mould of Claude Makelele," he said, referring to the former Chelsea holding player.

"The Premier League is one of the most competitive in the world and whilst we have consistently challenged for honours, the club needs to develop talent and buy top-class players to win the trophies we all crave."

"For too long they have seemed happy to sanction second, third and fourth as being acceptable, whilst at the same time they are planning to sell their shares."

Victoria concordia crescit

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3728 on: June 14, 2011, 03:17:28 PM »
Usmanov is not in the Arsenal power hierarchy. He wants to buy out the club, saddle it with debt and turn it into another Liverpool or worse yet, Portsmouth. He will borrow millions to buy players, mortgage the staduim and leave the club on the verge of bankruptcy. I want trophies too, but I don't want the club to have to go running to some sugar daddy or blowing eighty million pounds in interest a year and issuing toxic debt like the Glazers. Arsenal had to struggle since 2006 because of the long term infrastructural investments they made but the club is on the verge of paying its way and can afford to compete at the highest level. That is short term, narrow minded thinking from someone who is only seeking his own interests. The neutrals who agree with him only see the football side of things. Nobody wants their club bankrupted and if, at the end of this period we can afford to buy top players out of free cash flow then the Emirates project will have succeeded. No more billionaires who just want it as a toy and will pile on huge debts with no hope of ever paying them off.

Anyway, he has been a shareholder for years, while they were going through the drought, and he never had a complaint to make until he realised that the board wouldn't sell to him. This man full of sh*t. Most fans only see silverware. Fair enough, that is what fans want, but I sure Portsmouth fans salting about having to sell all their good players and getting relegated and being in administration. Look how United fans does get on about the Glazers and their billion pound debts? Look how Liverpool fans get on about Hicks and Gillette? I want none ah dat in Arsenal thank you very much!

12 June 2011

COSIGN

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3729 on: June 14, 2011, 05:04:26 PM »
Looks decent although I have only seen highlights. Pace, touches and finishing ability. Would prefer a brand name striker though.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/gervinho-to-have-talks-with-arsenal-say-lille-2297228.html

Gervinho 'to have talks' with Arsenal say Lille

PA
Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Lille general manager Frederic Paquet has confirmed striker Gervinho wants to move to England this summer and talks with Arsenal are planned.

Ivory Coast international Gervinho played a key role as Lille won the Ligue 1 and Coupe de France double last season, contributing 15 goals and 10 assists in the league alone.

Free-spending Paris St Germain have also asked about the 24-year-old but his current club are not keen on selling to a domestic rival.

Paquet told RMC: "He wants to go and has developed contacts with Arsenal.

"We will soon have talks with them and see what they offer.

"He has expressed a desire to go to England and we will see what happens."

The link with PSG was a non-starter insists Paquet, who added: "Paris St Germain inquired but we are not thinking about strengthening a competitor."

Although Lille will entertain the idea of selling Gervinho, their stance is different on Eden Hazard. Paquet has described the 20-year-old Belgian as "untransferable".

Lille earlier announced the capture of 21-year-old striker Ronny Rodelin from Ligue 2 Nantes.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3730 on: June 15, 2011, 02:12:38 PM »
Never mind what the man says. Everybody and his brother knows what Cesc wants.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/arsenal-future-in-hands-of-arsene-wenger-says-cesc-fabregas-2297662.html

Arsenal future in hands of Arsene Wenger says Cesc Fabregas

Reuters
Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas said today he was happy at the Premier League club and no decision had been made about a possible move.

"I am an Arsenal player. I have been very happy for eight years and I am very happy," Fabregas said at a promotional event, when asked about the prospect of a return to Barcelona.

"I am not thinking about football right now, just about my holidays," the 24-year-old Spain midfielder said, adding that questions about his future should be directed to Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger, to whom he had not spoken for six weeks.

"There have been no decisions. The truth is that it doesn't always depend on the player and at the moment I don't know anything," he added.

"I am very happy where I am. Anything else would be speculation that is untrue. You can never say never in this life as so many things happen that you can never predict."

Spanish media have reported that European champions Barca would have to pay around 40 million euros ($57.5 million) to secure Fabregas's services for next season.

The player, who moved from Barcelona to London in 2003 at the age of 16, is seen as a natural replacement for playmaker Xavi, who turned 31 in January.

Fabregas admitted he was frustrated at Arsenal's repeated failure to win a trophy but said he believed the club had the resources to end their barren run.

"A player who is not frustrated at not winning titles is either lying to himself or lacks ambition," he said.

"There is a good team and a good manager and one of the most faithful fan bases in Europe. With those I believe we can make progress and one day win an important trophy."

Any decision on his future would be taken by Wenger, Fabregas added.

"He is the boss, the one who makes the decisions. You should ask him. I was injured at the end of the season and I haven't seen him for about six weeks."

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3731 on: June 16, 2011, 09:45:56 AM »
WTF ARSENAL PALYING AT??? THEY ALREADY TREAT FANS LIKE THEY HAVE SUB AVERAGE IQ's NOW THIS DRIVLE OF AN OFFER? WTF? SERIOUSLY?

http://www.kckrs.com/arsenal-release-ridiculous-125-year-commemoration-pack/

Arsenal Release Ridiculous 125 Year Commemoration Pack
 Carter Daly, June 15, 2011

Here’s a gift idea for the fan who has everything. Except, you know, a trophy in the last six years.
Gotta love when a super club uses an even interval year anniversary as an excuse to release a “Limited Edition” collectors item to their droves of incredibly loyal supporters. Well “super club” might be a little strong for a club that hasn’t won a trophy in 6 years 0 months 25 days 45 minutes and 48 seconds (at the time of post).

Here we have Arsenal, clearly in need of celebrating something, releasing their “125 Year Limited Edition Presentation Box”. While already a pretty ridiculous name for something, this is even more hilarious to me because a friend of mine from school has this thing he calls “the presentation” on his laptop that is basically a slide show of these naked chicks from his high school kissing in the shower set to a techno soundtrack.

Regardless, check out what this very special “presentation box” is comprised of:

Box Includes:

- Limited Edition Collectors Home Shirt (Medium)
- Certificate of Authenticity from Arsene Wenger
- Laser Etched Light Keychain
- Arsenal USB with exclusive content

The shirt or whatever is fine but I’d definitely rather have Arsene Wenger personally certify the authenticity of his hair to everyone involved in football. I don’t care if it’s grey, he just dies it that way to keep the rumors quiet.

I guess a light keychain is kind of cool. But unless that crazy usb device their giving you has exclusive content similar to the exclusive content on my friend’s laptop, they’ve got to be kidding with that £125.00 price tag.

Unsurprisingly, these bad boys are in stock and can be obtained by you crazy gooners by clicking here.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3732 on: June 16, 2011, 09:48:16 AM »
btw

above post came from an awesome new soccer culture website:

www.kickrs.com

check it out lots of funny vids comments links, sick posters too check em out, AND a video of germanys womens teams gettig nekkid in german playboy! :devil:

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3733 on: June 16, 2011, 12:35:35 PM »
Why Arsenal doh go for Lavezzi or Hamsik from Napoli?  Lavezzi is like a poor man's Aguero, similiar style of play.  Cavani is too expensive.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3734 on: June 16, 2011, 12:46:24 PM »
Dunno. Haven't seen Napoli play other than when Milan rinse them. Did you see something about Arsenal going for Cavani?

Why Arsenal doh go for Lavezzi or Hamsik from Napoli?  Lavezzi is like a poor man's Aguero, similiar style of play.  Cavani is too expensive.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3735 on: June 16, 2011, 02:31:27 PM »
Dunno. Haven't seen Napoli play other than when Milan rinse them. Did you see something about Arsenal going for Cavani?

No I haven't heard anything, I just mean that the Napoli trident is very good and they would fit with the skill ball that Arsenal tries to play. And since Arsenal are stingy and Cavani is the most in-demand of the three, maybe they could look at the other 2.  I think Wenger looked at Hamsik before.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3736 on: June 17, 2011, 08:18:45 AM »
Hahahaha. Good point. There were rumours linking Arsenal with Cavani around February/March but I haven't heard anything else since then. Going by their reputations I'd say sounds good though. Time will tell.

No I haven't heard anything, I just mean that the Napoli trident is very good and they would fit with the skill ball that Arsenal tries to play. And since Arsenal are stingy and Cavani is the most in-demand of the three, maybe they could look at the other 2.  I think Wenger looked at Hamsik before.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3737 on: June 17, 2011, 08:55:25 AM »

as a man who kno my serie a inside out id say anyone from the napoli trident will do well for yall...they dont dilly daddle in front of goal like arsenal forwards tend to do....to say lavezzi is a 'poor man's aguero' is taking away from the man...he's a very good player..a real hardworker...

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3738 on: June 17, 2011, 09:38:42 AM »
Actually that's a myth about Arsenal. In the Premier League, only Chelsea has taken more shots and more shots on goal than Arsenal.

as a man who kno my serie a inside out id say anyone from the napoli trident will do well for yall...they dont dilly daddle in front of goal like arsenal forwards tend to do....to say lavezzi is a 'poor man's aguero' is taking away from the man...he's a very good player..a real hardworker...

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3739 on: June 17, 2011, 02:29:54 PM »
dont mess with Dansteel the Facts man, and if he doh have it he will find it

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3740 on: June 17, 2011, 03:03:02 PM »
Actually that's a myth about Arsenal. In the Premier League, only Chelsea has taken more shots and more shots on goal than Arsenal.

Hold on, just because they have the 2nd most shots doesn't mean that they don't dilly-dally.
If you watch their games you do see that they have a habit of sometimes taking way too many touches around the box.  Their total shots would just be higher if they didn't.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3741 on: June 17, 2011, 07:57:12 PM »
powderpuffs
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3742 on: June 17, 2011, 11:00:13 PM »
Well it certainly means they don't dilly dally as much as other teams. So I don't think the Arsenal stereotype of dilly dallying is really a valid one. Perhaps because their style of play is based on ball control. Which would be kind of like blaming water for being wet.

Hold on, just because they have the 2nd most shots doesn't mean that they don't dilly-dally.
If you watch their games you do see that they have a habit of sometimes taking way too many touches around the box.  Their total shots would just be higher if they didn't.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 11:20:05 PM by Dansteel - The Iceman »

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3743 on: June 17, 2011, 11:25:59 PM »
cavani and lavezzi are beasts..napoli runs hard for 90+ minutes..its amazing actually...

i remember this game between napoli and lecce...really end to end stuff entire game...capped off with this beastly goal from cavani seconds not to long after napoli cleared a sure lecce goal of the line...

we call him el matador cavani in italy...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MmOjT1-oiXI&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MmOjT1-oiXI&amp;feature=related</a>

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3744 on: June 18, 2011, 12:09:13 AM »
Well it certainly means they don't dilly dally as much as other teams. So I don't think the Arsenal stereotype of dilly dallying is really a valid one. Perhaps because their style of play is based on ball control. Which would be kind of like blaming water for being wet.

I don't agree with your logic.  If a team has one opportunity to shoot early and takes it, and then Arsenal has 10 shots but then one time they pass up the early shot, then it means that Arsenal dilly-dallied more than that team, despite Arsenal having more shots than the other team. 
Number of shots really has no relation to the number of times they decide not to shoot when in good positions.

I'm tired of saying dilly-dally.

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #3745 on: June 18, 2011, 11:14:09 AM »

I don't agree with your logic.  If a team has one opportunity to shoot early and takes it, and then Arsenal has 10 shots but then one time they pass up the early shot, then it means that Arsenal dilly-dallied more than that team, despite Arsenal having more shots than the other team. 
Number of shots really has no relation to the number of times they decide not to shoot when in good positions.

Peeong, I get what you saying. A raw number doesn't tell you the percentage of opportunities/shots they passed up. And given that Arsenal usually out-possesses its EPL oppositions it's quite possible that they could dilly-dally and still have more shots than the other team.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3746 on: June 18, 2011, 12:23:11 PM »
Fair enough, I see your point. Don't think there's anything wrong with the number of shots they take as of right now I guess. Just their accuracy. Too many saved and too many hit the post. Jack Wilshere is a classic example. The boy good but his finishing needs serious work. Another reason they need another big name striker. The goal Drogba scored on Arsenal in October, you think anybody from Arsenal coulda scored that?

« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 12:27:56 PM by Dansteel - The Iceman »

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3747 on: June 20, 2011, 07:12:59 AM »
soooo i have been taking in the video clips of arsenal player reviews they have been posting on the website and have drawn a few speculations

1. these may be slight insights as to whom may be staying at the club although rosicky and vela are amongst the reviews, vela had no video because...they wouldnt show him in a bolton shirt lol

2. anything can look good given the right editing

3. keiran gibbs is staying but they could only muster 58secs of clips since he was injured so much and a decent portion of those 58secs included previous season footage and a few more of him goofing during interviews

4. Chessey is a damn good keeper and i imagine wil only get stronger especially due to his extrovert personality and confidence

5.time wil tell if my specualtion is correct, although its a player review from last season. so it still means those leaving are still deserving of a review
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 07:19:28 AM by GunnerStunner »

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3748 on: June 20, 2011, 04:51:45 PM »
So I see dark skies ahead this summer and beyond for arsenal

We can't seem to sell those we don't want or who want to go

We can't seem to hold onto a few we want to stay that are being tempted away

We can't afford nor attract the types of players we need right now instead of next season or the season after

The loud russian is ready to cause a ruckus and give the quiet american very little chance of taking over arsenal

We have reached a ppoint where the kind of players we need no longer think arsenal is a place for them and those dead weights are now fossilized into us that we cannot remove them

Arsenals value has fallen and is now over hyped based on speculation rather than performance

In essence arsenal hjas devalued itself trying to go forward

Unfortunately that is only measured on success and success is measured by how many 1st places you achieve

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3749 on: June 20, 2011, 05:22:40 PM »
So I see dark skies ahead this summer and beyond for arsenal

We can't seem to sell those we don't want or who want to go

We can't seem to hold onto a few we want to stay that are being tempted away

We can't afford nor attract the types of players we need right now instead of next season or the season after

The loud russian is ready to cause a ruckus and give the quiet american very little chance of taking over arsenal

We have reached a ppoint where the kind of players we need no longer think arsenal is a place for them and those dead weights are now fossilized into us that we cannot remove them

Arsenals value has fallen and is now over hyped based on speculation rather than performance

In essence arsenal hjas devalued itself trying to go forward

Unfortunately that is only measured on success and success is measured by how many 1st places you achieve

an over-active mind at work..... Just go and play some small goal sah!
Live large and prosper!

1]; } ?>