April 18, 2024, 02:20:22 PM

Author Topic: ARSENAL FORWARD  (Read 895945 times)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: ARSENAL FORWARD
« Reply #5010 on: January 15, 2012, 11:48:38 AM »
When they get back to the dressing room, somebody need to hit Ramsey a clout.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5011 on: January 15, 2012, 12:10:32 PM »
Arsenal get out-knocked.  Cyar remember seeing a team come out of the Championship and play such good passing football from back to front.  They had Arsenal chasing shadows for long spells. 

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #5012 on: January 16, 2012, 08:00:04 AM »
Arsenal will continue to struggle for years to come if they keep giving up goals. Already this year they have given up the same amout of goals as in the entire season of 2007-08 - 2008-09 (where they finish 3rd-4th).
Goals win matches! Correct! So if you giving them away to the opposition you will lose  ;D

another fact that it is quite obvious they lack too many footballers who show consistency. Ramsey, Walcott, Arshavin, Rosiky, Mertesacker to name a few. All could play in any team and contribute, but together on one team, I feel sorry for Song and RVP
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5013 on: January 16, 2012, 08:04:05 AM »
I have a serious pet peeve with the amount of blame EPL coaches like to put on officiating for the reason behind their teams losing. Week in week out, we have managers looking at the video replay for marginal decisions and then shifting the blame onto the officials for unfavorable results.

Everyone watched Swansea put on the performance of their life yesterday, out-knocking Arsenal, dominating possession and looking better at them at their own brand. I don't think anyone can begrudge Swansea of a well deserved victory.

Yet Wenger is in the press conference complaining about a penalty awarded to Swansea for a foul on Dyer as the reason behind his team losing.

Now i could understand if this was a goal late in the second half, or if that goal radically changed the match or affected the course of the game. But Arsenal was already leading 1-0 and this was in the 20something minute of the first half. Ok so maybe it was a harsh decision, but at 1-1 with a whole match to play, how can this be an excuse for a big side like Arsenal losing 3-2 to a relative minnow like Swansea???

Better than that nuh Wenger, take yuh licks like ah man and be gracious in defeat. Don't blame the refs. Arsenal were totally outplayed by a side that showed much more heart. Steups.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5014 on: January 16, 2012, 08:34:21 AM »
Dinho maybe you only saw part of the interview. At the press conference after the penalty complaint, Mr Wenger did say, quote . "Well done to Swansea," he said. "They played well and they deserved to win."
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5015 on: January 16, 2012, 11:46:28 AM »
Dinho maybe you only saw part of the interview. At the press conference after the penalty complaint, Mr Wenger did say, quote . "Well done to Swansea," he said. "They played well and they deserved to win."

Yuh studying Dinho? You know he is ah hater!  ;D Ah feel he making up for Sobrique absence!  ;)

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5016 on: January 16, 2012, 01:06:35 PM »
That's 3 away games out of the last 4 that lack of fullbacks cost Arsenal 3 points. This injury plague is killing us AGAIN!

Wenger, if you don't have the personnel for a style of play, change your style! Even if is temporary. All the opposition have to do is attack the fullbacks and they scoring.
Victoria concordia crescit

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5017 on: January 16, 2012, 01:07:42 PM »

One sentence in his whole interview he talk bout the penalty yes!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5018 on: January 17, 2012, 02:32:01 PM »
Tough game this weekend. Lack of fullbacks cost Arsenal 3 defeats in a month and Manure like to play with wingers. Sit deep and counter I say. If we were full strength I would be pretty optimistic about avenging the August result but too many missing players in defence. Doubt Vermaelen will be fully fit either. He and Song have to have big games. Walcott as well.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5019 on: January 20, 2012, 08:33:31 AM »
arsenal fans calling for an attacking MF ( to replace Fab) who can contribute to the goal scoring.  Everyone talking about Gotze (including me), but his price may be over Arsenal's budget. Wenger should look at Lucas (Sao Paulo). This youth dynamic.
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5020 on: January 20, 2012, 01:09:50 PM »
Arsenal have more players injured than starting. WTF! Who left to play the game? this could be another embarrassment
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5021 on: January 20, 2012, 05:01:59 PM »
arsenal fans calling for an attacking MF ( to replace Fab) who can contribute to the goal scoring.  Everyone talking about Gotze (including me), but his price may be over Arsenal's budget. Wenger should look at Lucas (Sao Paulo). This youth dynamic.

Goetze injured i believe (or heard on skysports). Chronic groin injury so it doh make sense buying another injury right now.

:beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5022 on: January 20, 2012, 05:08:07 PM »
not to mention Gotze is one of the most highly rated players in the world.. only clubs he should even consider are United Barca Real

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5023 on: January 20, 2012, 06:27:32 PM »
not to mention Gotze is one of the most highly rated players in the world.. only clubs he should even consider are United Barca Real

Man City, Inter, Milan, PSG, Bayern  ;D
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5024 on: January 20, 2012, 09:49:10 PM »

Man City, Inter, Milan, PSG, Bayern  ;D

once Arsenal not on the list  :P

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5025 on: January 22, 2012, 12:35:14 PM »
I read where Wenger uses a computer program (gps system) to tell him when players are reaching the maximum output. He makes subs based on this information. Well sometimes going with your gut experience is the order of the day. Chamberlin was arguably Arsenal's best attacking threat and in no way looked like he was fading. The player who was fading was Ramsey & the computer should have told him something (anything) about Walcott, because in my limited knowledge, I cannot see why he plays every game.
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5026 on: January 22, 2012, 10:11:19 PM »
Still weak.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5027 on: January 23, 2012, 09:13:59 AM »
Seriously. WTF Wenger?!? Arsenal had no business losing that game. A string of missed sitters before Ox got benched. But that boy have to get more playing time. Seriously.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5028 on: January 23, 2012, 09:19:39 AM »
Wenger rhell keeping de Ox in cotton wool...

Even Van Persie was cussing when he get sub. He look good.. should have stayed on, that sub cost them the match.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5029 on: January 23, 2012, 09:36:16 AM »
word on the street was that edin hazard was at the match.

another wenger signing from ligue 1?

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5030 on: January 23, 2012, 10:49:20 AM »
It have a facebook group called Trini gunners and I swear men firmly believe that something wrong with Wenger   ...  arsharvin to me is like Almunia and schillaci ... it's a bad omen for them to be on the pitch ... cut your losses and sell the f**k.  He's 30 giggs is 38 and giggs there battling!!!!

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5031 on: January 23, 2012, 10:51:33 AM »
word on the street was that edin hazard was at the match.

another wenger signing from ligue 1?

The fans just boo Wenger because of his decisions .. would you sign with that team?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5032 on: January 27, 2012, 04:36:14 PM »
not to mention Gotze is one of the most highly rated players in the world.. only clubs he should even consider are United Barca Real the ones playing in the Champions League

Fixed it!

giggsy11

« Reply #5033 on: January 29, 2012, 10:37:05 AM »
As much as I admire Arsene Wenger, I think he is to inflexiable with his thinking when it comes to his players. It appears that he feels because he had success with certain players when he palyed them in positions that were they did not originally played he feels he can do that with current players. Asharvin, Walcott and Nasir come to mind. Not everyone is a Lunberg, Henry, or Robert Pires. I think he ruined and exposed Asharvin by playing him on the wing, and Nasir is not a winger. He wants hi players to be flexible but he is not when it comes to playing to his players' strengths.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5034 on: January 29, 2012, 11:11:37 AM »
Ramsay real pullin stones eh.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5035 on: January 29, 2012, 11:17:16 AM »
Talk about Luck!

I was now cussin Walcott for not cutting it back, and he get a goal from nothing. He ent even know what happen dey. 

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5036 on: January 29, 2012, 11:20:47 AM »
Villa loss the plot.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5037 on: January 29, 2012, 11:33:15 AM »
Ramsay is Arsene new love child. I would have pull him off instead of Rosicky. At least he better than Denilson was.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5038 on: January 30, 2012, 11:11:59 PM »
Ramsay is Arsene new love child. I would have pull him off instead of Rosicky. At least he better than Denilson was.
Being better than Denilson ent no big achievement.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #5039 on: January 31, 2012, 06:45:11 AM »
 :bs: i love ramsey
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

1]; } ?>