March 28, 2024, 07:42:31 AM

Author Topic: ARSENAL FORWARD  (Read 891659 times)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Re: ARSENAL FORWARD
« Reply #6120 on: January 04, 2015, 01:36:06 AM »

They said we were looking especially shaky late last year and the year before too. We have had more bumps than usual. We will probably have less of them late in the season. Last season we had a fantastic start. But the two seasons before that we had very weak starts also. This season we looking to have a fantastic end with Walcott, Ozil and Ramsey returning from injury. 4 points out of 3rd in early January is nothing to be frightened about. Like I said, they have been talking this way for the last 10 years and it eh happen yet. 2 seasons ago we started February in 7th place.

yeah but alyuh problem is dis year southampton doin what alyuh was doin last year, but better  beatin d rest of table and dey take point from chelsea and now from alyuh, unlike everton last year their challenge is very strong due to a generous fixture draw perhaps, but they have a solid defense and capable attack..........arsenal has been average in both this year
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 06:59:00 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6121 on: January 04, 2015, 07:18:51 PM »

They said we were looking especially shaky late last year and the year before too. We have had more bumps than usual. We will probably have less of them late in the season. Last season we had a fantastic start. But the two seasons before that we had very weak starts also. This season we looking to have a fantastic end with Walcott, Ozil and Ramsey returning from injury. 4 points out of 3rd in early January is nothing to be frightened about. Like I said, they have been talking this way for the last 10 years and it eh happen yet. 2 seasons ago we started February in 7th place.

yeah but alyuh problem is dis year southampton doin what alyuh was doin last year, but better  beatin d rest of table and dey take point from chelsea and now from alyuh, unlike everton last year their challenge is very strong due to a generous fixture draw perhaps, but they have a solid defense and capable attack..........arsenal has been average in both this year
Is capable attack the same as average attack?
Live large and prosper!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6122 on: January 04, 2015, 09:10:47 PM »
Is capable attack the same as average attack?

by arsenal former standards dat would be no.....arsenals strength has been attack cyah defend worth ah damn at times, but could attack....seems more than a bit off this year
I pity the fool....

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6123 on: January 04, 2015, 10:55:01 PM »

Our attack has scored as many as theirs, and missing all our big players at some point apart from Alexis. We still haven't seen Arsenal's full strength attack this season. Ozil, Giroud, Ramsey and Walcott have all missed most of the season so far. Plus the Southampton game was the first game our full starting defence played together all season. Both attack and defence will improve GREATLY. So I'm not worried. We will climb the table.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 10:56:54 PM by Dansteel - The Iceman »
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6124 on: January 05, 2015, 09:21:51 AM »
Our attack has scored as many as theirs, and missing all our big players at some point apart from Alexis. We still haven't seen Arsenal's full strength attack this season. Ozil, Giroud, Ramsey and Walcott have all missed most of the season so far. Plus the Southampton game was the first game our full starting defence played together all season. Both attack and defence will improve GREATLY. So I'm not worried. We will climb the table.

at this stage improvement by itself may not be enough, on top of dat SH seem to be shakin off dey "big side" jitters, if dey continue to be best of the rest and get more "big side" points.....<-----arsenal's greatest weakness right now, dey could pip alyuh
I pity the fool....

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6125 on: January 05, 2015, 11:10:33 AM »

at this stage improvement by itself may not be enough, on top of dat SH seem to be shakin off dey "big side" jitters, if dey continue to be best of the rest and get more "big side" points.....<-----arsenal's greatest weakness right now, dey could pip alyuh

Is SH going to be able to withstand Arsenal's improvement is a bigger question. Yes they could pip us. But I very much doubt it.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6126 on: January 05, 2015, 06:50:27 PM »

Is SH going to be able to withstand Arsenal's improvement is a bigger question. Yes they could pip us. But I very much doubt it.

we'll see :beermug:
I pity the fool....

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6127 on: January 11, 2015, 09:10:49 AM »
Whet the goners fans. Allyuh beating up Stoke 3-0. Sanchis first goal was a beaut!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6128 on: January 11, 2015, 11:29:39 AM »
Whet the goners fans. Allyuh beating up Stoke 3-0. Sanchis first goal was a beaut!

meanwhile Southampton leadin at Old Trafford
I pity the fool....

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6129 on: January 11, 2015, 12:05:56 PM »

and it's done...............if SH hold dey nerve to season's end, either Man U or arsenal eh playin no champions league ball nex' year....watch d ride
I pity the fool....

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6130 on: January 11, 2015, 07:53:17 PM »

and it's done...............if SH hold dey nerve to season's end, either Man U or arsenal eh playin no champions league ball nex' year....watch d ride

"If"

3 points between 3rd and 5th with 19 games to go. Not even close to time for worry.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6131 on: January 11, 2015, 09:13:57 PM »
3 points and  goal dif of +20 alyuh still in a spot ah bother should it come to GD..................AND dey beatin and drawin with "big team" NOW..........arsenal as per usual eh beat ah "big team" for d season yet, lehwe leave everton and pool out since it clear dem goin and finish mid table

Arsenal:
win: -
loss: manu, chelsea
draw: manC 
Total 1 pnt

SH
win: manu, arsenal
draw: chelsea
loss: manu, arsenal
Total 7 pnts

diaz ah whole 6pnts better ,even if arsenal break dey big team blight and get some ah dat 9pnts remainin, it still have d hammers, swans, spurs, pools and evertons of d world dat capable of peein in alyuh cornflakes every now and then , there is no room for error.......none

and is 17 games left eh!

« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 09:24:43 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6132 on: January 12, 2015, 02:36:16 PM »
3 points and  goal dif of +20 alyuh still in a spot ah bother should it come to GD..................AND dey beatin and drawin with "big team" NOW..........arsenal as per usual eh beat ah "big team" for d season yet, lehwe leave everton and pool out since it clear dem goin and finish mid table

Arsenal:
win: -
loss: manu, chelsea
draw: manC 
Total 1 pnt

SH
win: manu, arsenal
draw: chelsea
loss: manu, arsenal
Total 7 pnts

diaz ah whole 6pnts better ,even if arsenal break dey big team blight and get some ah dat 9pnts remainin, it still have d hammers, swans, spurs, pools and evertons of d world dat capable of peein in alyuh cornflakes every now and then , there is no room for error.......none

and is 17 games left eh!

Ok. 17 games. Plenty time still.

Southampton could get pee in their cornflakes just as well. And could well lose to the remaining big teams. By the way, your comparison isn't really accurate since we are counted in theirs but you didn't count them in ours. So is only 3 points better. Which is the gap between us. And I don't think they will keep up that record. They probably will beat Newcastle this weekend while we face City but you never know. One point you overlooked from your analysis is they get poison by weaker sides more than we did. Is not only the big teams that you have to play.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 02:39:50 PM by Dansteel - The Iceman »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6133 on: January 12, 2015, 03:37:15 PM »

Southampton could get pee in their cornflakes just as well.
true....but they have not necessary been out done by as many outside the top 8 or so

And could well lose to the remaining big teams.
true again........but they now may have greater confidence about getting results

By the way, your comparison isn't really accurate since we are counted in theirs but you didn't count them in ours. So is only 3 points better.
nope it was deliberate......they don't count in the context of "big team" points......they are surprise contenders

And I don't think they will keep up that record. They probably will beat Newcastle this weekend while we face City but you never know.
I have a feeling they will to an extent.......at least enough to make the last games of the season very interesting contests

One point you overlooked from your analysis is they get poison by weaker sides more than we did. Is not only the big teams that you have to play.
WHAT NAH!!!!!!..........arsenal have lost to stoke and swans....Southampton has  lost to burnley every other team on dat loss list are considered "good" to varyin degrees.... doh come wit dat..........plus dem six draws alyuh rack up
u can either accept that as of NOW the stats are against your team......even if marginally.....or not........... but it is what it is and I am telling you, arsenal or ManU CL qualification chances are tied to the hip of Southampton fortunes for rest of this season ..........alyuh destiny not TOTALLY in alyuh hands no more
I pity the fool....

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6134 on: January 12, 2015, 11:50:07 PM »

Southampton could get pee in their cornflakes just as well.
true....but they have not necessary been out done by as many outside the top 8 or so

And could well lose to the remaining big teams.
true again........but they now may have greater confidence about getting results

By the way, your comparison isn't really accurate since we are counted in theirs but you didn't count them in ours. So is only 3 points better.
nope it was deliberate......they don't count in the context of "big team" points......they are surprise contenders

And I don't think they will keep up that record. They probably will beat Newcastle this weekend while we face City but you never know.
I have a feeling they will to an extent.......at least enough to make the last games of the season very interesting contests

One point you overlooked from your analysis is they get poison by weaker sides more than we did. Is not only the big teams that you have to play.
WHAT NAH!!!!!!..........arsenal have lost to stoke and swans....Southampton has  lost to burnley every other team on dat loss list are considered "good" to varyin degrees.... doh come wit dat..........plus dem six draws alyuh rack up
u can either accept that as of NOW the stats are against your team......even if marginally.....or not........... but it is what it is and I am telling you, arsenal or ManU CL qualification chances are tied to the hip of Southampton fortunes for rest of this season ..........alyuh destiny not TOTALLY in alyuh hands no more

Those points are all speculation. They "may have greater confidence about getting results". What you think will happen to Arsenal with Alexis and Walcott running at defences supported by Ozil and Ramsey? That makes me feel pretty confident.

If they are only compared as "big team" points then that is not a real comparison. They in the mix, either they deserve to be counted or they don't. You can't have it both ways. That is just fitting the results to your argument.

We ALWAYS lose to Stoke away. That is our jumbie side. The only reason Southampton has any bearing on us is that they 3 points ahead. They won't score nearly as many goals as us. They may concede less but they still have points to drop. You may think we should be worried but, like I said, Arsenal will get better. MUCH better. I know to count on that. We already beat them in the league this season, and then they got lucky with 2 keeper errors.

Anyway Southampton is already doing as well as they can. With 17 games to go. So while I am grateful for your concern, I don't share it. And I don't think any rational Arsenal fan does either. Wait until they still 3 points ahead with 5 games to go. After the City game we have a couple less difficult fixtures and a nice run to put together. 3 points behind with 17 games to go and a better squad is no reason to be worried. Just need to realise we have work to do.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6135 on: January 13, 2015, 01:39:47 AM »
best of luck pardner........still tink yuh not takin SH chances as seriously as u should......but say what  :beermug:.....................
I pity the fool....

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6136 on: January 13, 2015, 12:02:40 PM »
best of luck pardner........still tink yuh not takin SH chances as seriously as u should......but say what  :beermug:.....................

I do. But I don't think we can't overtake them. People been writing off Arsenal from worse situations for years.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6137 on: January 13, 2015, 12:21:45 PM »

I do. But I don't think we can't overtake them. People been writing off Arsenal from worse situations for years.

fair enough .....watch d ride
I pity the fool....

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6138 on: January 17, 2015, 01:41:47 PM »
make alyuh self useful tomorrow for once in alyuh life nah....please and thanks
I pity the fool....

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6139 on: January 17, 2015, 02:43:23 PM »

Do your own work and allyuh won't have to beg for favours. Especially a tough ask like beating City at home.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6140 on: January 17, 2015, 03:00:24 PM »

Do your own work and allyuh won't have to beg for favours. Especially a tough ask like beating City at home.

yuh realize I jus yankin yuh chain right ;D
I pity the fool....

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6141 on: January 18, 2015, 10:01:01 AM »

yuh realize I jus yankin yuh chain right ;D

Yeah I know. I hope we can do it but we go see.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6142 on: January 18, 2015, 10:26:56 AM »
your team is doing  my bidding nicely
I pity the fool....

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6143 on: January 18, 2015, 10:48:35 AM »
your team is doing  my bidding nicely

Hahahaha! I not complaining. Hope it continues. :beermug:

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6144 on: January 18, 2015, 11:35:13 AM »
OLLIE G! 0-2! Come on Arsenal!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6145 on: January 18, 2015, 12:02:02 PM »
Wasnt expecting this...but well done Gunners. Now hit Jose the same thing.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6146 on: January 18, 2015, 12:04:12 PM »
Wasnt expecting this...but well done Gunners. Now hit Jose the same thing.

:beermug:

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #6147 on: January 18, 2015, 12:10:47 PM »
GGGGGEEEEEZZZZEEEEEEE. Watched this game and almost spit my drink. We kept a clean sheet and was discipline throughout!!!! We have a plan B!!!
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor it cannot save the few who are rich.

- John F. Kennedy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6148 on: January 18, 2015, 12:17:38 PM »
GGGGGEEEEEZZZZEEEEEEE. Watched this game and almost spit my drink. We kept a clean sheet and was discipline throughout!!!! We have a plan B!!!

We always had a plan B. We just didn't execute it well before.

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #6149 on: January 18, 2015, 12:19:09 PM »
If yuh want tuh call it that...well ok... ;D
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor it cannot save the few who are rich.

- John F. Kennedy

1]; } ?>