April 28, 2024, 06:40:01 AM

Author Topic: German consulate in London  (Read 1776 times)

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
German consulate in London
« on: April 17, 2006, 05:59:26 AM »
I have my interview/appointment next week to get my German visa....has anybody gotten their's through the London office? Can you tell me what to expect...how it is...if they does give yuh pressah etc etc?  :beermug:

Offline SMH

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: German consulate in London
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 06:41:16 AM »
Please let me know what your experience is next week.  I had to use their embassy in Trinidad last year and I had to supply so many documents that I had to walk with an overstuffed buff folder and then my interview was conducted over a megaphone, through a glass window, and broadcast for everyone else in the room to hear my information.... a very unsavoury experience and quite intimidating!

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 07:30:27 AM »
I have a freind who went last week and get real pressure, she said the women was very unfriendly and unhelpful. In they end she got rejected because she did not have tickets for the game with her ???
But another friend got through no problem si I guess it is who you get.
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 10:08:46 AM »
I'm not sure if this information applies to anyone planning to go but worth a mention.

I have a friend whose UK visa expires in July and apparently they mostly likely will not issue a Schengen visa unless you have at least 3 months remaining on your UK visa. This is regardless of whether or not you have your world cup tickets. They are recommending that you go back home to the embassy in Trinidad to apply for it then come back to London. This is a real sticky situation but not looking like they willing to bend and also with that small time left on the visa, it could mean problems re-entering the UK.

Not sure if anyone else here is faced with a similiar predicament or if anyone has any suggestions. So just be sure to check out properly your UK visa situation before going in for the appointment and also make sure that you have all your documents.

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2006, 11:14:32 AM »
Had my interview today...the woman behind the glass was nice enough...I have to go back on Wednesday to pick it up...

If anyone has any specific questions about the process, post or PM me...I tired. Vibes it Up!!!

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 05:51:03 AM »
Ah was back home three weeks ago and tried to get mih visa there but they tell mih ah not resident in T&T again so ah have tuh get it in Georgia.

Ah try tuh get mih office tuh set it up but the girls here just get confused.
Ah don't know what to expect here because this place worse than T&T for people trying to get out and stay out, but hopefully everything will go alright and I will get through.

Ah normally get mih visa through the French embassy in trini but ah cyar stand flying Georgian airways to get to France so it expired since last August.

Anyhow mih interview is 4th May in de morning , hopefully I will get through otherwise it mean flying back through France to trini and then back to Germany and back to Georgia after, just thinking about that hurting mih belly.
Ah want de woman on de bass

1]; } ?>