April 25, 2024, 09:53:08 AM

Author Topic: How die-hard a fan are you???  (Read 1474 times)

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
How die-hard a fan are you???
« on: April 17, 2006, 09:22:00 PM »
I played some pickup footballwith a fella yesterday, he and i were the only two English speakers on our team, the rest were Mexicans.  He came out in a Chelsea shirt (the old fly emirates one) and I asked him if he supported them. He said he was a MANU fan and that his girl mixed up the teams.   I would never wear a Chelsea/MANU/ Liverpool shirt, my wife knows i support Arsenal, if she buy any other shirt it going back to the store.  Does anyone else feel this way.   I want to hear what ppl have to say.   (by the way we won 6-1...it got so bad the other team walk off the field bawling "ya ya" which would translate as enough already!)

p.s. I have a Mexico shirt but I don't play in it, i go to the store and stuff in it.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
Re: How die-hard a fan are you???
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 12:44:31 PM »
I played some pickup footballwith a fella yesterday, he and i were the only two English speakers on our team, the rest were Mexicans.  He came out in a Chelsea shirt (the old fly emirates one) and I asked him if he supported them. He said he was a MANU fan and that his girl mixed up the teams.   I would never wear a Chelsea/MANU/ Liverpool shirt, my wife knows i support Arsenal, if she buy any other shirt it going back to the store.  Does anyone else feel this way.   I want to hear what ppl have to say.   (by the way we won 6-1...it got so bad the other team walk off the field bawling "ya ya" which would translate as enough already!)

p.s. I have a Mexico shirt but I don't play in it, i go to the store and stuff in it.

IFFFFF somebody buy me another team shirt I MIGHT wear it...maybe. Except for Everton, ah ent wearing dah juzzy atall, atall, atall.  Manchester United right thru...since ah small.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 01:40:28 PM »
de only way i ent go wear a shirt somebody give me
is if it is a Bahrain Shirt

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 10:42:41 AM »
If someone bought me an Arsenal shirt, I would drink some three-week old milk, eat some doubles (extra heavy) and some epsom salts. Then I would take the biggest dump in the history of mankind, and use that Arsenal shirt to wipe my arse.  :rotfl: :devil:
Talk dun.
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2006, 10:49:24 AM »
If someone bought me an Arsenal shirt, I would drink some three-week old milk, eat some doubles (extra heavy) and some epsom salts. Then I would take the biggest dump in the history of mankind, and use that Arsenal shirt to wipe my arse.  :rotfl: :devil:
Talk dun.

so I guess yuh doh really like Arsenal huh? ;D
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2006, 10:49:38 AM »
another sport same deal....my wife was all excited to give me a Toronto Maple Leaf hockey jersey, my reaction being an Edmonton Fan "what am i going to do with this wash the car with it?"
It has not moved  from the hanger in the closet since, i told her to return it, but her dad gave it to her  :rotfl:

1]; } ?>