March 29, 2024, 03:48:59 AM

Author Topic: What ever happened to this money?  (Read 4034 times)

truetrini

What ever happened to this money?
« on: April 18, 2006, 10:55:41 PM »
A contract of US $5 million dollars from Umbro in 1994?
A DONATION of 13.5 million US Dollars from L-Sporto December 2000?  Ah know Jack and dem say it was used fuh de National Team and fuh youth development programmes in T&T.  Can anyone tell me which youth development programme(s) please?  (I know nuff man here know about this money and how it was used by de TTFF :devil:)
A US $250,000 grant from FIFA  paid yearly.
Mind you during this time BWEE sponsor all national team flights, Clico sponsor de U-17 World Cup team and EErra sponsor all kits!

Allyuh remember de fella I did christen as Commander Eddoes?  None odder dan Chief Ayibigdne from Nigeria? 

Den turn de clock bach tuh de failed Strike Attempt at qualification.

To those who remember this team barely scraped into de hex!

Den dey lorse out tuh de USA on Paul Caliguri "shot heard around de world."

Jack Warner oversell ah reported 5000 tickets tuh dat game..allyuh remember?  Not tuh mention he allow alcohol sales...which was banned by FIFA?

Allyuh doh remember how de cycle track had seats fuh people tuh sit on?  And how he put bleachers where de police band was cmping and how he tell people elave dey large coolers home?  So he cpuld fit morte people in de stadium?

How  he accredited 150 + media peeps, instaed ah de 60 mandated by FIFA?

He sell 42,989 tickets instead ah de 30,000 he was supposed to?

Did you fellas know it was dis bachannal dat make him resign from de TTFA and start in CFU and FIFA?

More tuh come if allyuh really interested.

If anyone cold answer meh questions I would appreciate it.

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
Re: What ever happened to this money?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 11:09:48 PM »
Send this info to Lasana Liburd. He go be on Jack ass by morning.  ;D
i would really like to know the answers to these questions.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 11:37:28 PM »
Send this info to Lasana Liburd. He go be on Jack ass by morning.  ;D
i would really like to know the answers to these questions.

Ent.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 11:43:51 PM »
i am young and because i am now introduced to all this technology and information i would be happy to hear more so i could be more informed and would be able to pass this info to my generation.

trutrini if yuh have more info please by all means share
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2006, 12:30:37 AM »

Ent.

see what I 4king talking about
all you could find to reply is "Ent"

anyhow
yuh think when Jack Warner reach the gates of heaven and St Peter ask him wha he do wrong he go tell him bout all a dat??

Més que un club.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2006, 01:34:36 AM »
couldn't similiar situations be found within the historys' of Panday, Manning, Abu Bakr, Tony Blair, Blatte, George Bush, Margret Thatcher, Queen Elizabeth Bill Clinton..........

Please remember as yuh cussin Jack to throw in 2 bad word for Capitalism as well because yuh cya not like de swine but love de sauce.....

Next ting we go here is dat Jack in De Klu Klux Klan. :devil: :devil: :devil: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2006, 02:28:06 AM »
I hearing a next talk now bout Jack telling Roger Boynes that he hadda pay for his ticket for the Peru friendly......and Boynes responding that the 45 million that the Govt give supposed to be taking care of all dat.....subsidising the ticket prices and ting. I hadda check it out to make certain......buh knowing Jack..............i eh go doubt it.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2006, 06:56:25 AM »
I hearing a next talk now bout Jack telling Roger Boynes that he hadda pay for his ticket for the Peru friendly......and Boynes responding that the 45 million that the Govt give supposed to be taking care of all dat.....subsidising the ticket prices and ting. I hadda check it out to make certain......buh knowing Jack..............i eh go doubt it.

True talk dat....it was in the Express last week.  Too much trouble to pull the link now, but the long and short is that Jack sent a letter to Boynes ministry and say EVERYBODY have to pay for thier tickets...COVERED STANDS only.  Boynes did write back and send a copy of the letter to the media, telling Jack that government done subsidise all that and the ticket prices too high for the average 'Joe' in the streets.
Jack write back and send a copy to the media too saying that ALL TTFF big-wigs paying for their own tickets too in the interest of the footballers and and the journey and whatnot.  He also say how up to now they ent see a cent from government yet, although Boynes talk big in parliament the other day about the $45M.  He also gave a breakdown of what that money was and was not going to pay for.  He bawl out Boynes for sending the copy of his response to the media too.  He didn't mention that we qualify in November and it wasn't until a couple months after that they pay the players a portion of money.  Is only two weeks ago cabinet approve the $45M.  Them kinda money does take time to pass out.

But ent we talking long time now about all that money Jack say he putting in the journey...FROM HIS OWN POCKETS.  Also that the TTFF still owe him 20 million dollars, and if he only stake he claim for it, that is the end of T&T football.  I wonder if TTFF will ever pay off Jack that money ?

My answer to TT questions is that most likely Jack probably put it in his pockets, and then take it out and spend it on the team....some at least...part proceeds went to acquiring Travel Agencies that he does not own..on paper anyway. ::)
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2006, 07:09:43 AM »
[

True talk dat....it was in the Express last week.  Too much trouble to pull the link now, but the long and short is that Jack sent a letter to Boynes ministry and say EVERYBODY have to pay for thier tickets...COVERED STANDS only.  Boynes did write back and send a copy of the letter to the media, telling Jack that government done subsidise all that and the ticket prices too high for the average 'Joe' in the streets.
Jack write back and send a copy to the media too saying that ALL TTFF big-wigs paying for their own tickets too in the interest of the footballers and and the journey and whatnot.  He also say how up to now they ent see a cent from government yet, although Boynes talk big in parliament the other day about the $45M.  He also gave a breakdown of what that money was and was not going to pay for.  He bawl out Boynes for sending the copy of his response to the media too.  He didn't mention that we qualify in November and it wasn't until a couple months after that they pay the players a portion of money.  Is only two weeks ago cabinet approve the $45M.  Them kinda money does take time to pass out.

But ent we talking long time now about all that money Jack say he putting in the journey...FROM HIS OWN POCKETS.  Also that the TTFF still owe him 20 million dollars, and if he only stake he claim for it, that is the end of T&T football.  I wonder if TTFF will ever pay off Jack that money ?

My answer to TT questions is that most likely Jack probably put it in his pockets, and then take it out and spend it on the team....some at least...part proceeds went to acquiring Travel Agencies that he does not own..on paper anyway. ::)

Well I tell you...we really paint weself in ah corner wit dis man oui

De best analogy somebody on here come up with, was the example of the benevolent uncle who fully paying for your daughter foreign education but at the same time molesting her....real headache

I not against ah man makin ah dollar or even ten,, but to cut mih throat in order to do it is de madness
Ah wonder what else we go discover in de JW archives when all is said and done
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2006, 07:15:27 AM »
Good question... no wonder we dont get de support from businesses, de money does go un-known.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline CK1

• Sr. Warrior
  • Man of Faith and Integrity
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2006, 12:01:28 PM »
i am young and because i am now introduced to all this technology and information i would be happy to hear more so i could be more informed and would be able to pass this info to my generation.

trutrini if yuh have more info please by all means share

Yes you are right, the youngsters need to know the the lack of accountability from all of our past and present leaders is the way of doing things in T&T. UNTILL LEADERS ARE HELD ACCOUNTABLE TO THE MASSES...corruption will remain a strong thread tightly woven into the fabric of our nation.
(1985 on Clint Marcell's debut) JW :devil: went to the locker room and told the National team coach(Dutch) that he had to play Clint that night. The player who was asked to take his uniform off was also about to make his debut; he was also one of the top strikers in the national league and country at the time. That player retired from playing organized football in T&T at the age of 24.  :'(
Jesus Christ...King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2006, 12:55:48 PM »
tt as usual interesting stuff. i would love to hear the official responses to these questions . We should realy send it to libird so he could so some further investiquiring for real..
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2006, 01:48:57 PM »

Ent.

see what I 4king talking about
all you could find to reply is "Ent"

anyhow
yuh think when Jack Warner reach the gates of heaven and St Peter ask him wha he do wrong he go tell him bout all a dat??

I am agreeing with what another forumite said himself... why dont you get a life and instead of bothering ah little youthamn like me... If I am so bloody stupid why do you bother with me?

stewps yuh too damn f**kin pompous... leave me be.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2006, 03:18:55 PM »
A DONATION of 13.5 million US Dollars from L-Sporto December 2000?  Ah know Jack and dem say it was used fuh de National Team and fuh youth development programmes in T&T.  Can anyone tell me which youth development programme(s) please?  (I know nuff man here know about this money and how it was used by de TTFF :devil:)
Mind you during this time BWEE sponsor all national team flights, Clico sponsor de U-17 World Cup team and EErra sponsor all kits!

Allyuh remember de fella I did christen as Commander Eddoes?  None odder dan Chief Ayibigdne from Nigeria? 

Jack Warner oversell ah reported 5000 tickets tuh dat game..allyuh remember?  Not tuh mention he allow alcohol sales...which was banned by FIFA?

Allyuh doh remember how de cycle track had seats fuh people tuh sit on?  And how he put bleachers where de police band was cmping and how he tell people elave dey large coolers home?  So he cpuld fit morte people in de stadium?

Did you fellas know it was dis bachannal dat make him resign from de TTFA and start in CFU and FIFA?

trutrini you have files boy ! I have some too but ah tired repeating them here there and everywhere without it making any difference to anyone in authority. you see jack took care of the authority ...he picked them ...TTFF, appointed them ...TTFF, supported them ..Blatter ( FIFA ) .. bought them ..TV rights ( for 1 dollar ) sold them ... WC tickets ...bulit them ..World Cup stadium to FIFA specifications as only he knew how to do ...made them indebted to him TTFF ...for life ! bailed them out...Panday...fooled them Dookeran, owned them .. cromies, coaches, managers etc. gave them a book deal ( TINO SINGH) editor of the trinidad guardian. >.. anybody ever see the biography of jack warner ...Jack is really a benevolent sole ... not a mispelling ... Look how many people he has helped !
So who can you really complain to ?

fabio

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2006, 03:22:51 PM »

how we go have d answers? you should know...right? spill it nah man. let we know. jack is ah ole thief, we all know dat.

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2006, 03:29:34 PM »
I have the answer.... Everytime you hear JW say he paying for something..That is where the money is. All the money goes into JW pocket first they he gives what he wants to give to the TFF and hold back the rest just so that he could look like we savior when things need to be done...... How you think he pay Simones and Bennie....whith he on money.......Yeah right.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2006, 05:02:58 PM »
I have the answer.... Everytime you hear JW say he paying for something..That is where the money is. All the money goes into JW pocket first they he gives what he wants to give to the TFF and hold back the rest just so that he could look like we savior when things need to be done...... How you think he pay Simones and Bennie....whith he on money.......Yeah right.

What about the time when he say he put big money in a league but he had a side trying to win it back ! It all belongs to him lock, stock and Camps ! the only solution to get rid of this cockroach is to burn down the house ! It seems an unwise thing to do but nobody can take over the TTFF from jack, not if they want to be saddled with a 20 million dollar debt...so why not close the whole thing down and start anew ???
because Jack will say FIFA will hrow out T&T !
So barring a bout of coinscience or that Jack says he has had enough...yeah right ! ...We are stuck !!!!

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2006, 08:59:43 PM »
All I want to know is how much FIFA does pay Jack per year. All the detectives on this site wuk all yuh magic. Thanks in advance.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline sin

• wordspinner
  • Sr. Warrior
  • red GIRL from sando, kairi
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2006, 07:32:31 AM »
so has anyone actually sent it yet?
-be the change you wish to see-

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2006, 07:35:53 AM »
What happened to the money from the match on the 19th of November 1989 vs USA.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2006, 07:38:44 AM »

I thought you send it  ???
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline sin

• wordspinner
  • Sr. Warrior
  • red GIRL from sando, kairi
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2006, 07:51:09 AM »

I thought you send it  ???

Moi? I don't have enough rank in the Warrior Nation ;)
-be the change you wish to see-

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2006, 08:02:30 AM »

Those figures/facts probably came from Liburd's past articles.
True or no?

1]; } ?>