March 28, 2024, 05:02:12 PM

Author Topic: Chelsea-Liverpool  (Read 5488 times)

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Chelsea-Liverpool
« on: April 22, 2006, 11:33:39 AM »
they down 2-0 already...54th minute  ;D

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
Re: Chelsea-Liverpool
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 11:40:07 AM »
Yeah.  Leh dem doubt the master Benitez.  Whey dem.

Liverpool

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2006, 11:48:59 AM »
WOW.. Go liverpool

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2006, 11:54:55 AM »
drogba just scored, about 10 mins to go
2-1

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline bryonji

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2006, 12:12:55 PM »
once again liverpool have gotten the better of chelsea........the rest of de premiership should take some lessons from them

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2006, 12:15:47 PM »
The league will be very interesting next year, cause ah know Benitez going ah give 'Pool ah semi-purge.  We need about four good players to really challenge Chelsea.  Men to go:  Morientes, Cisse, Pongolle (he on loan, but he have to go), La Tallec (another on loan), Traore.

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
  • ultra del vicchia signora
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2006, 12:30:42 PM »
The league will be very interesting next year, cause ah know Benitez going ah give 'Pool ah semi-purge.  We need about four good players to really challenge Chelsea.  Men to go:  Morientes, Cisse, Pongolle (he on loan, but he have to go), La Tallec (another on loan), Traore.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

for real jed

but allyuh get away wit joe cole poor finishing!!!

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2006, 12:31:07 PM »
Mourinho lost that game plain and clear.

Start the game with Fereira, Essien Makalele and Lampard with Duff Robben and Cole on the bench.

Up until a coiuple weeks ago when they started to struggle and they got scared he would never play Crespo and Drogba together. Now that he is playing them (at the expense of a wide player) he is taking off Robben and playing with a narrow midfield so the team is not creative. Mourinho have monety to burn and is like he playing Championship Manager but this is the real world and yuh not playing against a computer.

So next year it will be Lampard, Makalele and Ballack with two wingers and one striker because Ballack is better going forward than Essien but as a big team they will still struggle against teams that have truly creative players like Ronaldinho, Kaka, Zidane, Henry, Rooney and Alonso.

Congrats to Liverpool I glad Chelsea not doing the double. West Ham (or Boro) all the way.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2006, 12:35:33 PM »
Boy ah hope we could keep Alonso.  Ah know long belly Madrid want him, and he was really supposed to go there instead of 'Pool, but the change in coaching staff at Real allowed Benitez to scoop him up.

Offline real-warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2006, 12:43:19 PM »
yeh pongolle say if fowler come bak he leavin! and yuh kinna mad awat! morientes good iz just dat rafa eh givin him de chance to show dat he good..if u notice most of de time he always on de bench

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2006, 01:09:48 PM »
JDB:

Yuh really read meh mind. I did not want Chelski todo the double, so ah glad they get ah cutass. I hoping for West Ham or Boro to give them a cutassin the final. Me eh care who win as long as its not liverfool.

PS: Ah hoping Assnal lose to...

Seeker

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2006, 03:37:13 PM »
when you walk through a storm hold your head up high.....

A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Falkirk and proud

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2006, 03:50:16 PM »
YNWA
The Falkirk Stadium where a genius plays.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2006, 04:14:46 PM »
BIG UP TO LIVERPOOL

i wonder what go be murinho excuse dis time

big up to yorke for winning the treble every year we seeing what a feat it was he pull off
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2006, 04:16:21 PM »
Mourinho is a sore loser.  It getting worse between he and Benitez.  They ain't even shake hands after the game and Mourinho moved quickly to discredit the win, saying that the ref made some calls that changed the complexion of the game.  He say that 'Pool will not be a threat next season, and refused to acknowledge that the gap between the two teams is closing.  He does try to make Benitez look like some pip squeak manager, and that is because Benitez tactics does frustrate him.  If Benitez had half the money Mourinho has at Chelsea, he woudda make mas.  De man is ah tactical boss, and that does really get to Mourinho.  Benitez does really get below he skin.

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2006, 04:45:06 PM »
Before men keep runnin their mouth like Benitez have Morinho number, please check the head-to-head between the two. Good win Liverpool, allyuh done get beat twice in the league this year, one of them being 4-1 AT ANFIELD. Thats 1 victory in 5 games against Chelsea this year. Benitez own him boy................
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2006, 04:52:44 PM »
Moaninho..just ent have no class as a top notch manager.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2006, 05:23:44 PM »
Head to head Mourinho leading, but Benitez always have something up he sleeve when the teams meet, and that driving Mourinho crazy.  So crazy that he put ah defender in the midfield today, trying to guess what Benitez was coming with this time around.  Is fear that does have him acting so.  He supposed to beat Liverpool every time with the squad he have, even though we know that is not how the game goes.  Deep dwon inside, he kow Benitez can match him tactic for tactic. ;)

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2006, 07:31:03 PM »
congrats Liverpool. Oh well, now to get the final points to remain Premireship Champs and prepare for next season.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2006, 09:00:06 PM »
i no dis sounds weird coming from a utd fan

LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!

hahaha u cry baby loser.... i wonder wat the special one excuse is this time... " well we played in Old Trafford an we lose here so i guess thats why we lost"  :rotfl:

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2006, 11:00:54 PM »
1908: Carlo Cudicini charges up for a Chelsea corner with two minutes left and the ball eventually breaks for Joe Cole who somehow blazes over from eight yards.  from the BBC Sports.

How do you say Alibey or Serginho?  Steups.  Ah never like he...does only gallery vs the gregs of de EPL.

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2006, 02:15:29 AM »
How do you say Alibey or Serginho?  Steups.  Ah never like he...does only gallery vs the gregs of de EPL.

I disagree completely. He came on and cased havoc on the right...Riise couldn't deal with him at all. And yes, he should have converted that chance, but I wouldn't call him a gallery-man at all. I "£$%^ hate Joe Cole, but I don't understand how Mourinho could ever leave him out.

Fantastic match yesterday...the last 20 minutes were nerve racking...I still have a giant line on my ass from being on the edge of my seat. Something not mentioned: Cisse needs a giant kick...it was as though he just didn't care...wasn't tracking back....running offside...not paying attention...I'm sure Rafa ripped into him afterwards...and Harry Kewell had probably his best match in a Liverpool shirt...He was AMAZING and made Geremi look like a water boy in a Alvin Corneal summer camp.

From a T&T perspective, Terry and Fat Frank looked extremely ordinary and mediocre yesterday. A good sign for June 15th in Nuremberg. Come on you Reds, and Vibes it Up Soca Warriors!

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2006, 03:19:00 AM »
aye , boss, i could tief yuh pic (the one on the left side , liverpool) ... why mourinho doh go and curl up in a dark corner and cry ... have them cheat players like drogba an thing ...  :-\ , he go want to buy out the whole premiership from now
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2006, 04:40:53 AM »
I have not seen the game as yet but judging from the reports i see here,it should tell us one thing,big money alone is not the answer.

When you have quality Coaches with quality players what separates them is quality coaching and tactics,in this game it's not about like and don't like like,watch the game with an open mind and you will see why teams win or lose certain games.

On paper Chelsea suppose to dominate the EPL but there will always be games they going to struggle because of the tactics the other team uses,look at Arsenal,Man Utd,Liverpool etc these teams have lost players,some through injury and still produces quality Football with who ever they got.

A part of the game that we as supporters will never know is why Coaches make the decisions they make,selections,substitutions etc in a lot of cases it's made on who they playing against,Arsenal leave Henry on the bench Man Utd leave Rudd on the bench and we say these coaches mad,the bottom line is Coaches do what they have to do gain results sometimes it work or does not work,that's reality.

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2006, 04:42:08 AM »
Mourinho is a sore loser.  It getting worse between he and Benitez.  They ain't even shake hands after the game and Mourinho moved quickly to discredit the win, saying that the ref made some calls that changed the complexion of the game.  He say that 'Pool will not be a threat next season, and refused to acknowledge that the gap between the two teams is closing.  He does try to make Benitez look like some pip squeak manager, and that is because Benitez tactics does frustrate him.  If Benitez had half the money Mourinho has at Chelsea, he woudda make mas. De man is ah tactical boss, and that does really get to Mourinho.  Benitez does really get below he skin.

Well said!
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2006, 04:46:45 AM »

I disagree completely. He came on and cased havoc on the right...Riise couldn't deal with him at all. And yes, he should have converted that chance, but I wouldn't call him a gallery-man at all. I "£$%^ hate Joe Cole, but I don't understand how Mourinho could ever leave him out.

Fantastic match yesterday...the last 20 minutes were nerve racking...I still have a giant line on my ass from being on the edge of my seat. Something not mentioned: Cisse needs a giant kick...it was as though he just didn't care...wasn't tracking back....running offside...not paying attention...I'm sure Rafa ripped into him afterwards...and Harry Kewell had probably his best match in a Liverpool shirt...He was AMAZING and made Geremi look like a water boy in a Alvin Corneal summer camp.

From a T&T perspective, Terry and Fat Frank looked extremely ordinary and mediocre yesterday. A good sign for June 15th in Nuremberg. Come on you Reds, and Vibes it Up Soca Warriors!

:rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2006, 06:35:48 AM »
Congtats Tenorsaw and others. Maureen-ho needs to take some lessons from other managers with more class (like Benitez) on how to win or lose with grace.
Thanks for denying that arrogant tw@t the Double.
That being said, fire bun Liverpool!! West Ham all the way. ;D :beermug:
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2006, 08:09:49 AM »
Moaninho..just ent have no class as a top notch manager.

Will nevr forget seeing him give the finger to United fans at Old trafford so I will have to agree.

Before men keep runnin their mouth like Benitez have Morinho number, please check the head-to-head between the two. Good win Liverpool, allyuh done get beat twice in the league this year, one of them being 4-1 AT ANFIELD. Thats 1 victory in 5 games against Chelsea this year. Benitez own him boy................

If Chelsea is so dominant over Liverpool why did Mourinho put out such a "scared" formation, a side without one creative midfielder (please don't mention Lampard). In cup games after 90 minutes (including last season) it is 2 wins to L'pool and 3 draws so I could say that Chelsea is not tha dominant.

Mourinho's problem is ego. He thinks that his team is better than it truly is. I know this because I have seen it with Ferguson at United over the years when he would pick all kind of crazy line-ups leaving out the best players. It take Ferguson years but like Mourinho was born so.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline ZionYouth

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2006, 09:59:22 AM »
mourinho scared ah losing da number one spot....go liverpool.. :applause:

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2006, 11:03:00 AM »
I can't take the condescendingness at all....and is just not Mourinho.....is like it passing down to de fans too....i not saying all chelsea fans cocky but is like the ones i know or someting, and i get dis vibe from even some of the ones this site....every time chelsea lose is like they always have an excuse...it always seems like the ref miss a call or one of their players miss a goal....ah remember the barca chelsea game...the excuse was del horno red card was the reason they lose....and this game was cause joe cole miss ah goal......and what disturbs me even more is that all these "supporters" never followed chelsea pre-Ambrovich...steups....i only know one man who used to follow chelsea pre-Ambrovich, and ironically he stop following dem cause Mourinho...funny eh....

1]; } ?>