April 18, 2024, 05:28:05 AM

Author Topic: Germans try to top T&T for world's largest football jersey  (Read 1042 times)

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Germans try to top T&T for world's largest football jersey
« on: April 22, 2006, 11:21:54 PM »

According to an Apr 22 report in the Hamburger Abendblatt tailor Thiofanis Stefopoulos (well ok sounds Greek to me) from Wedel, Germany outside of Hamburg is going for the world record to create the largest football jersey.

The idea was started by Radio Hamburg and they enlisted Stefopoulos for the task. The broadcaster exhorted football fans to send in their sports shirts. "Barely 400 have been gathered so far," says Stefopolous. "First the sleaves will be removed, then the shirts will be woven together like a puzzle," he describes.

Stefopoulous and his team are using a shopping center that is currently empty because of planned renovations for their workspace. When the project is completed in June it will hopefully have reached a size that will be eligible for an entry into the Guinness Book of Records. At the moment the record is held by a 36 by 34 meter jersey of Trinidad & Tobago's national football team.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 01:07:03 AM by e-man »

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Germans try to top T&T for world's largest football jersey
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 11:29:10 PM »
Ah boy Trini must find some way to get in de Guiness Book of Records.

By the way what ever happen to that jusey....That could ah be a good thing to resurface for the world cup..... Emagine that outside the stadium an dem....

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 12:30:18 AM »
we must do ah lara on them ( the australian who broke lar's world record never got his name in the guiness book cause lara took back his record b4 the new guiness book cam out) leh we add on som mor on our jusseyand when they release theirs we just drop ours on them:devil: :devil:
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2006, 06:36:59 AM »
we must do ah lara on them ( the australian who broke lar's world record never got his name in the guiness book cause lara took back his record b4 the new guiness book cam out) leh we add on som mor on our jusseyand when they release theirs we just drop ours on them:devil: :devil:

i say that ah good idea.... :cheers:

where is that juzzy???
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 05:09:36 PM »
refresh meh memory nah

wat i really sign dat salvatory  juzzy for??
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

1]; } ?>