April 27, 2024, 02:02:00 AM

Author Topic: If We lose to Bermuda or Panama, Lose Beenhaker  (Read 3162 times)

Offline KND

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
If We lose to Bermuda or Panama, Lose Beenhaker
« on: May 23, 2005, 12:27:59 PM »
no way no how that squad supposed to beat we.

It is a U23 team from a not so good football country.

If we lose that game lose the coach becuase what ever it is he doing not working.

We lost to NE Stars & Lima

if we cannot beat these teams how can we expect to beat Panama and Mexico in a weeks time and get off the Last place spot.

Men talking bout the side looking good and all the Jazz
But that is real Nonsense

Because we Losing.

10 Years ago we used to look real good and lose then we improved to a level where we used to play shit but win.
Under Porterfield, Fervier and St Clair
At least the points and tournament advancement was there.

now lets see when Beenhaker will take us

Men talking about the team passing the ball and possessing the ball and thing

But you know what, This is nothing new because in the past we use to possess real good.

At this level it is all about results
At this time we need 3 points or buss versus panama and Ability wise we are certainly capable of beating them.

So if Beenhakker cant get us 3 pts in the Panama game then he not worth the million dollars

Loss against mexico and USA would be bad but not grounds for dismissal.

3 pts or bust for the Beenhakker
« Last Edit: May 23, 2005, 12:47:44 PM by Tallman »

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: If We lose to Bermuda or Panama, Lose Beenhaker
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 12:40:33 PM »
your spelling is quite "loose"
« Last Edit: May 23, 2005, 12:48:03 PM by Tallman »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2005, 01:18:25 PM »
your spelling is quite "loose"

His brain is quite loose
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2005, 01:28:05 PM »
lol well to beat panama will be a big task especially  after that con man  pose as a coach fuh ah whole year
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2005, 02:18:26 PM »

We used to play shit and win?......yea right.
That never happen cuz we never win nuthing big and never reach nowhere.

We win and play shit against easier opposition and get blaze against better opposition is more of what used to go on.

Playing shit and winning consistently DO NOT go hand in hand.

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2005, 03:45:03 PM »
You ain't bet you could talk real SH!T. Try yuh best and stop posting anything with regard to football because u obviously clueless. You probably suffering from a lack of attention with all this sh!t u does be posting. Either somebody didn;t buy u a lollipop when u were younger or something.

get rid of beenie going in to the second round of a competiition. You lose yuh flickinmg head. Go back to yuh little world and continue playing wit yuhself and leave the footbal talk to the educated.
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2005, 07:39:56 PM »
i doh care if we lose  to joe public  under 5's   once we beat panama and make da world cup i gud

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2005, 07:57:26 PM »
Ah tiefing a quote from anil Roberts "The most important aspect (at this stage when we evaluate the Warriors play in a warm-up game) is to determine whether or not there were any discernible changes in approach, attitude, tactics, cohesion and intelligent play."  I eh sure KND care about that when discussing the Bermuda encounter.  I eh sure he care if there are changes in any of these attributes when it comes to the warriors.  The main thing is win, beat every body in warm-up games as though it counts in the long run and regardless of improvement for the games that truly count.  I agree that loosing to Panama will be a major setback and might signal the end of the campaign but why go into the game with this mindset.

This is the last time I checking out a post by KND, if one thing is certain all KND posts are consistent (consistently foolish). 

Boss me eh know yuh and I eh know what the K and the N stands for in KND but I sure the D is for Dumb when it comes to Football.  Stay cool and the best of luck in the future.
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

truetrini

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2005, 08:16:44 PM »
man how allyuh bussing KND chops so?  De man is de King ah goat mout, and if he back ah team to win..is sure cut arse fuh dem.  Ent dat is true KND?

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2005, 08:24:37 PM »
...The main thing is win, beat every body in warm-up games as though it counts in the long run and regardless of improvement for the games that truly count.  I agree that loosing to Panama will be a major setback and might signal the end of the campaign but why go into the game with this mindset.

This is the last time I checking out a post by KND, if one thing is certain all KND posts are consistent (consistently foolish).  .....

KND is one ah few men who keeps it real. It's a race against time and points would be needed immediately. Losing breeds doubt even in teams that are playing well, so the pressure is going to increase as the losing continues. A win releaves that pressure, so leh we just win one to turn things around. The sooner, the better.

Ah in yuh corner KND  ;)
Live large and prosper!

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2005, 08:40:19 PM »
 KND is an idiot for even suggesting that if we lose the next game, we should fire the coach. When will it stop then?! That is our problem! No stability... We have a Dutch Coach who coached sides which developed good young quality players... Even if we do lose we should have someone in charge who can put a structure in place... He has been here for probably 2 months and you say fire him...The coach doh play football ...the f- -king players do! I say keep him in spite of what ever may happen because he can put structure in place that could develop our Football. Rene Simoes saw that we had good young talent and he try to put a structure but get cut short...let us don't make the same mistakes!!! Trinidad and Tobago have talent that does just spoil because of discipline, lack of motivation, money, injury etc. This coach could help us get around some of these issues with his knowledge....And a next thing ..we was playing shit and losing before too, but now we playing better and losing, but at least it is an improvement in 2months...Go T&T

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2005, 09:50:00 AM »

Boss me eh know yuh and I eh know what the K and the N stands for in KND but I sure the D is for Dumb when it comes to Football.  Stay cool and the best of luck in the future.

once again, KND proves to us why he should be ignored!

fire beenie? steups, ah want u tuh watch dem strike squad games and watch de kinda football we was playing then and see if it was any better.  Think about it, do you think that de strike quad could stand up to USA now? of course not! So stop talking about playing good bal then because in all honesty, back then, we was trapping de ball like how derrick phillips was doing it last wednesday!!

Two wins against guatemala changed that whole strike squad season!
They had a good run but fell a little short! its as simple as that!

Last wednesday was de best first half performance from a trinidad side since de gold cup team of 2000.   In one month a man who never met three quarters of de team did that and u want to fire him!!

U is ah real arse hole Kwame!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2005, 10:19:35 AM »
Doc like he hopin fuh de team to lorse against Panama so he could den use plenty big word to show we why BSC shoulda remain on as coach.

Jes "keepin it REAL" doc..... ;)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2005, 10:44:18 AM »
Doc like he hopin fuh de team to lorse against Panama so he could den use plenty big word to show we why BSC shoulda remain on as coach.

Jes "keepin it REAL" doc..... ;)

Very far from it!!!! :o Jus sayin' so doesn't make it so  :o
Live large and prosper!

Offline KND

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2005, 02:47:18 PM »
You guys on this site are a bunch of Idiots.

Fact is if we loose to Panama, Germany 2006 is over.

It makes no sense to keep Beenhakker if we lost that game since we only hire him on a contract till the end of the hex.

So why keep him if the Hex is over for all intents and purposes.

Mexico and The USA are not going to drop many points looking forward.

Guatemal we already lost to we even with CR and Panama is the onlly side we still in we a shot at beating.

It is all about head to head match up.

3 pts against panama or Beenhakker is a waste.

If we was keeping him for 4 years, sure! but is 7 months the man get hired for

Offline rocwell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2005, 02:50:43 PM »
Who do you suggest we hire as coach KND?

1]; } ?>