April 28, 2024, 02:11:44 PM

Author Topic: D Touches Match Report.... Evans Wise For Germany!  (Read 17319 times)

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Re: D Touches Match Report.... Evans Wise For Germany!
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2006, 09:00:28 AM »
Wise do good eh...but i feel he was just pretending for Beenie sake, he eh play like the Wise we know at all...

But he hadda hope for an injury or something to make the 23 now...Beenie not that cold to drop a man just so.

You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2006, 09:05:22 AM »
Alright WTD lemme explain.

Samuel get pick due to his performance vs Iceland not so?

We and the technical staff write him off after Gold Cup....check the threads if yuh doe remember.

Now what I am saying is...if one Game ( as in the case of Samuel ) can get you a Germany Trip.

Why Wise after one game cyar get an opportunity too? Now I have taken the level of opposition into consideration...which is why I want him get a run vs Grenada again and Peru.

But from what I see he "special". I ent know if you went to the game but when he came on the pace and intensity of the game change and TT attack looked much better. That is what you want from a player or a sub. Not a man who jest dey!

Last thing...he could cross a ball, with he left foot. That alone giving him an adv!

Give Wise two sweat and if he handle it...offload a man who yuh know not going and play no big role in Germany.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: PICTURES - Larry Gomes
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2006, 09:06:49 AM »

Small Magician

oh gosh SM yuh now get de #14 juzzy and yuh stain it up ah ready  ;D :rotfl:
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2006, 09:07:43 AM »

We and the technical staff write him off after Gold Cup....check the threads if yuh doe remember.

Now what I am saying is...if one Game ( as in the case of Samuel ) can get you a Germany Trip.

Why Wise after one game cyar get an opportunity too? Now I have taken the level of opposition into consideration...which is why I want him get a run vs Grenada again and Peru.

But from what I see he "special". I ent know if you went to the game but when he came on the pace and intensity of the game change and TT attack looked much better. That is what you want from a player or a sub. Not a man who jest dey!

Last thing...he could cross a ball, with he left foot. That alone giving him an adv!

Give Wise two sweat and if he handle it...offload a man who yuh know not going and play no big role in Germany.

bless
i get ur point now

but i feel Beenie should drop Rougier and put in Wise in that case

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2006, 09:08:11 AM »

Small Magician

:rotfl: :rotfl:
KIDS dese days

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2006, 09:08:41 AM »
i am wondering if beenie's inclusion of wise in the squad means he still  looking around and that nutting is written in concrete.
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2006, 09:13:10 AM »
NAh boy WTD

Rougier while slow...have a role to play.

he brings some leadership qualities....he giving instructions and he solidfying the middle.

Lewwe say we 1-0 vs Sweden and 20 min to go and one of the players bun. Put on Rougier to lock up.

Let meh show yuh who based on performance vs Grenada olympic last night was not going. Spann Definitely, Atiba, Cyd, Rougier 1st half, Denzil 1st half, Wolfe.

Who stake they claim to go Wise, Rahim, Baptiste and even Glasgow.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2006, 09:18:25 AM »

Not true.....men on the forum probably wrote him off, but he got selected for the US game in the U.S...which was after the Gold Cup......and he started.....

He was actually having a good game until he was sacrificed because of D. Lawrence red card.......
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2006, 09:20:21 AM »
Wise do good eh...but i feel he was just pretending for Beenie sake, he eh play like the Wise we know at all...

But he hadda hope for an injury or something to make the 23 now...Beenie not that cold to drop a man just so.

BeenE not there for friend, if Wise pretentiousness is consistent he should go. We must send our best Team, not who there longest....There is still some chemistry to consider,especially under more pressure, hopefully we can observe during the Peru outing.

Not true.....men on the forum probably wrote him off, but he got selected for the US game in the U.S...which was after the Gold Cup......and he started.....

He was actually having a good game until he was sacrificed because of D. Lawrence red card.......

disagree

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2006, 09:23:23 AM »

disagree

fair enough......but the point is that he was not written off after the Gold Cup....

I thought that he was one of the few enterprising players in the early part of the U.S. game in the States....who was willing to do something other than boom-kick the ball, or make the routine,boring, non-threatening play........but was sacrificed in the interest of balance, after going down to 10 men..just how I saw it.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 09:25:41 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2006, 09:26:36 AM »
Good lively report as usual Touches, someday I have to meet all yuh yes.

Offline santacruz

• Full Warrior
  • This year is the Dutch year!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2006, 09:28:40 AM »
do you think beenie will sacrifice ah man fuh wise though? that is the real question, beenie seems tuh be loyal!
Fatima old boy graduate in '95 from Form 5, '97 from Form 6, lived in Santa Cruz.

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2006, 09:33:49 AM »
and you know what..WISE have a left foot!!!

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2006, 09:42:08 AM »
NAh boy WTD

Rougier while slow...have a role to play.

he brings some leadership qualities....he giving instructions and he solidfying the middle.

Lewwe say we 1-0 vs Sweden and 20 min to go and one of the players bun. Put on Rougier to lock up.

Let meh show yuh who based on performance vs Grenada olympic last night was not going. Spann Definitely, Atiba, Cyd, Rougier 1st half, Denzil 1st half, Wolfe.

Who stake they claim to go Wise, Rahim, Baptiste and even Glasgow.

Rahim?...how many mins did he play?....also ppl should not get too excited..after all is grenada olympic team they played....a better test is too se how these guys perform against peru...although Leo might play his first choice squad in that game.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2006, 09:52:09 AM »
Excellent report Touches.

I want to just give a little different spin o a few things you "TOUCHED" on.
Saw part of the first half and allo f the second half and from that perspective only (NOT seeing the earlier part of the first half), Theobald lokked a physically bigger player and playing now in central midfield he was as solid as a rock and FLAWLESS in his trapping, control, passing and deliverance of several perfectly weighted defense splitting passes. Having seen that he is clearly more certain of a 23 spot than ever before., I cannot comment on his potential to cointribute with shooting but PRECISION passing he has mastered or improved under Latapy's tutelage and I can see why Latapy took him under his wing. Guaranteed midfielder for the future in the post Latapy era for 2010 and 2014.

Wise was also impressive. Yers there was alot of the savannah school boy beats but he was wise in everything he did and put on a show and confidence for the crowd.

Ince looked happy to be in charge and projected confidence and poise and he was just devastated to be strung up by a overweighted cross which he misjudged from his offline foray as it climbed, climbed and climbed into the high net. That was a tough lesson for him as one good thing about Ince is he has a good hunger to come off his line to meet the air ball, cross ball but that instinct was too hasty this time. Sorry Pardnahs.

Avery did his job. Could somebody correct his one obvious weakness: His first touch which causes him to bobble the ball at his feet. That will cause problems when them strikers start marauding  at him  like barracudas at the higher level to put pressure on the defense.

Things like that cause them to rely on Rougier to shepherd the ball out of the defense. I think it is a kinda wasteful role for Rougier who did ok and showed that it is hard to push him offf the ball but they were using him like Jamerson or like when Yorke plays very deep. In addition he had to do alot of running around in midfield to prove his fitness. Made useful passes often waiting for some activity off the ball to find few targets. I still say put him on the wing back. We go see on Thursday. I'll be there.

Happy to see Gasgow look solid as usual. I had been kinda sure that he would get picked to the reserves with Sealy  but Hecter Sam (recovering from a break foot got his spot)

Whitley was as solid as a rock as usual and is NEVER pushed off the ball and his passes are always realistic and chosen intelligently.

I understand the momentum that Anthont Wolfe has right now. A little naivete every now and then with offsides. A astong point is his goal scoring tendencies and composure when givenn chance to score.

Recognized Atiba too late to comment on him.

Gray looked lively.

Spann looked totally uninterested in trying to impress. I don't know why but it was disappointing.

OK fellahs, enough for now.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2006, 09:54:49 AM »
yea Don Leo is loyal, but if he see someting lil better than one of the borderline men....wha he go do!...now I glad Wise had a good game because some of his more recent performances for Tnt didnt impress me....now he only need to replicate this performance tomorrow and possible for the Peru game....
Sm....we expect better than dat from yuh man!....how yuh go jes get de juzzey and get stains on it...where is your national pride Sm....oh gorm man :'( ....doh leh we have tuh take up de Sm bib collection nah....BTW BM tell we was de flash from de camera nah... ;) heheh...
Touches...Toolum time eh! :).... and Ince get ah half line lob..what ah ting...

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2006, 10:00:57 AM »
fair enough......but the point is that he was not written off after the Gold Cup....

I thought that he was one of the few enterprising players in the early part of the U.S. game in the States....who was willing to do something other than boom-kick the ball, or make the routine,boring, non-threatening play........but was sacrificed in the interest of balance, after going down to 10 men..just how I saw it.

kicker, sorry didn't get to meet yuh there, but what I saw was he lost almost every ball or was run off of most quite easily, I found his fitness lacking compared to the US defenders, and he was not as supportive of Avery John as I would have liked, I felt sure he was having a bad day, it happens....On TV, he did way better against Iceland, and I expected as much, given the reports out of Scotland...true, we had a couple beers in the parking lot before the US game, and I was also quite anxious, so I could have been a little excited, but i didn't think I was biased.....that being said, I wish all the guys good, and continued success, and glad for the healthy competition for places, and hope the best combination of layers are selected...though I think as ISA suggested, "We are a litlle heavier in the forward line" so I suspect there is where BeenE most difficult choices would present...

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2006, 10:10:29 AM »
Wayyyy too much praise for wise, the best players were Rougier and Glasgow but Rougier should have shot at goal more and the level he wanted to play, the other players were not up to it. This touches didn't speak enough about the faults that showed in some of the Germany picks, like Whitley definitely needing a left foot, still has bad judgement in tackling and T&T still refuse to shoot. Spann definitely wasn't in the game and if that's how he plans to play if he makes it to Germany at the right back position, crappo smoke T&T pipe, no matter how Ince call him, he refused to pull wide and there was never any support in the 2nd half down the right wing where he was positioned. Theobald seemed to be in another time zone still although as was said already, he came alive some in the 2nd half but that won't cut it in the cup. Wise was la la, he beat a few school boys and never really went anywhere, about 2 offensive passes was made by him and i can't remember if there was a goal as a result of any. Touches talked about him putting on size but if he did, he must have been a light featherweight before because he is a thin man. :rotfl: :rotfl: All in all, T&T should have scored about 8 on those Grenadian school boys, the one goal conceded by us, was great vision by that school boy and would have scored on any keeper doing what Ince was doing.

Rougier will be a great pick in the middle to be the hard man, once the distribution part is handled by Latapy or Yorke or whoever, Rougier will be able to concentrate fully on winning balls and giving off to the distributor a la Claude Makelele
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline HEARNAR

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2006, 10:14:41 AM »
Wonderful report. It is good to hear Evans Wise has matured games wise. He indeed could be the X  factor.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2006, 10:15:57 AM »
Wayyyy too much praise for wise, the best players were Rougier and Glasgow but Rougier should have shot at goal more and the level he wanted to play, the other players were not up to it. This touches didn't speak enough about the faults that showed in some of the Germany picks, like Whitley definitely needing a left foot, still has bad judgement in tackling and T&T still refuse to shoot. Spann definitely wasn't in the game and if that's how he plans to play if he makes it to Germany at the right back position, crappo smoke T&T pipe, no matter how Ince call him, he refused to pull wide and there was never any support in the 2nd half down the right wing where he was positioned. Theobald seemed to be in another time zone still although as was said already, he came alive some in the 2nd half but that won't cut it in the cup. Wise was la la, he beat a few school boys and never really went anywhere, about 2 offensive passes was made by him and i can't remember if there was a goal as a result of any. Touches talked about him putting on size but if he did, he must have been a light featherweight before because he is a thin man. :rotfl: :rotfl: All in all, T&T should have scored about 8 on those Grenadian school boys, the one goal conceded by us, was great vision by that school boy and would have scored on any keeper doing what Ince was doing.

Rougier will be a great pick in the middle to be the hard man, once the distribution part is handled by Latapy or Yorke or whoever, Rougier will be able to concentrate fully on winning balls and giving off to the distributor a la Claude Makelele

FATZ lets see him in tomorrow night game and hopefully the Peru game.. I agree that the opposition was not the best , but lets see him at least 2 more times... then I will rekindle you post for discussion. !
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2006, 10:24:38 AM »
...good stuff touches......spot on....one thing on wise....its not that wise has matured or got a new brain...its simple...TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO IS IN THE WORLD CUP ....plain and simple....now he cant f#ck around with the ball.......so he was not gonna mess around with his little chance......where we might see the old wise....is if he gets on the plane to germany....but i agree...he should get a second,and third look.....ah not on glasgow(flik.flik,and flik some more).....charles was rotten....and i have to look at wolfe again on thursday...i get ah good talk that wolfe's inclusion have some emotional sentiment in it....say what....and ah telling allyuh again...if rahim was playing with a club for the last 6 months....he was on that plane for sure....touches...watch how early rahim gets into position for the ball , before  his little knocks as you discribed him....god bless.
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2006, 10:29:37 AM »
allyuh...doh start  Small Magician with da stain juzzy ting nah....de man go make meh buy ah nex one fuh him....watch meh.....if yuh see how da man put on da ting in de car when i pick him up from school......we plan to beat de east traffic was...to leave town by 2;30....go to the cinema in trincity and watch ah movie dey...tuh kill ah couple hours...in de cinema...small mag get up and realize some jakass stick ching gum on de seat....da man cuss and run out to de bathrooms and stay dey fuh bout 15mins....i stary to study kidnap and ting den he reach back....it was he pants....and all he could talk bout is " man if da was my tnt shirt boy"....hear nah.
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2006, 10:32:19 AM »

Small Magician

that is exactly what yuh have to do with that No 14 jersey
stain it up
yuh suppose to pick plum and chennette with it and wash down the yard
cause that all it good for

Més que un club.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2006, 10:35:28 AM »
and ah telling allyuh again...if rahim was playing with a club for the last 6 months....he was on that plane for sure....touches...watch how early rahim gets into position for the ball , before  his little knocks as you discribed him....god bless.

I telling Touches that yuh know
for the longest while
the man good enough to make it

Més que un club.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2006, 10:53:52 AM »
how do those kits fit?  i usually wear a medium but to me like those kits looking big.

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2006, 11:06:23 AM »
Thanks once again Touches.....great job as usual. You have a gift.

Wonders never cease but big up to Wise. Was never one of my fav players but glad to see that he has figured out how to use his ability. 

Offline sweetiepaper

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2006, 11:27:56 AM »
Touches yuh spot on boy. I am a real Evans (UN)Wise hater. The man usually have no sense. I still remember Valderama cussing him in the MLS. But last night his maturity was on show. Talk bout impress. On and off the ball he was even gesticulating to players around him what to do and where to go. If that is the real new Evans Wise, put him on the plane to Germany. But at who expense boy? That tough. Rougier didn't really impress me, he seemed to be lacking his usual self-confidence. Rahim deserves another look. Other than that we had some mediorce performances and from how I see it.
Wise, Rahim & Rougier still have a chance
Atiba Charles, and to a lesser extent Wolfe & Theobold have to watch out.
The other 20 still safe with two games to go.
"Sweetiepaper does be all over de place"

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2006, 11:37:22 AM »
what i recognized is alot a men from d site was in d game

spideybuff

dreamer

fatz

allyuh men link up nex time d lime does be normal

if yuuh dont hav a number fo anybody look fo a man in a  warriornation juzzy or a rasta man in a laltpy shirt

is a one love

touches good repot as usual
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2006, 11:39:34 AM »
Feel free to call 687-6010 so we could link up at the games..
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2006, 11:54:38 AM »
occoner i go try a rel ting to get out of lessons to go to the game tomorrw... i will call yuh tuh tell yuh what de plan is.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

1]; } ?>