April 30, 2024, 01:12:57 PM

Author Topic: Peru vs T&T; views of a peruvian fan  (Read 5079 times)

Offline farfan_fan

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Peru vs T&T; views of a peruvian fan
« on: April 25, 2006, 07:10:57 AM »
Hi all T&T fans, this is a peruvian fan who leaves in australia, but knows a lot about my national team ;). So we are playing on the 10 of may, im very much looking forward to it. In Peru (i see the newspapers) we mostly know you guys thanks to Yorke, a good player, is he playing????? I leave in australia, he is a star in here.  our team is getting ready, although some players may not play :(, is your strongest squad playing, except for Hislop who i know can't play because of FA cup final :-\.?????

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Re: Peru vs T&T; views of a peruvian fan
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 07:19:00 AM »

Welcome farfan_fan,
Our strongest squad is playing.
There is going to be a lot of excitement for this game as it is the last one we play on home soil before the World Cup!

Which of your players may not play?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 07:20:45 AM by dcs »

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 07:29:19 AM »
Welcome far fanfan....stay tuned to d site after d game

i am takin with me a peruvian fan...but i am putting him in one of the warrionnation t shirts seated amongst 600 strong.....i will be sure to get some pictures for you... ;D ;D
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 07:51:19 AM »
Hi all T&T fans, this is a peruvian fan who leaves in australia, but knows a lot about my national team ;). So we are playing on the 10 of may, im very much looking forward to it. In Peru (i see the newspapers) we mostly know you guys thanks to Yorke, a good player, is he playing????? I leave in australia, he is a star in here.  our team is getting ready, although some players may not play :(, is your strongest squad playing, except for Hislop who i know can't play because of FA cup final :-\.?????

Welcome dude.. hope you enjoy it on our forum..!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 11:30:24 AM »
welcome to the board farfan fan

jus make sure jefferson farfan and nobby solano here on the 10th and we good to go
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 11:33:19 AM »
Welcome farfan fan. Yes our strongest squad is going to play and Yorke should be one of them. All the best to Peru. Stay tuned on this forum as the game build up..

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 11:39:02 AM »
Welcome far fanfan....stay tuned to d site after d game

i am takin with me a peruvian fan...but i am putting him in one of the warrionnation t shirts seated amongst 600 strong.....i will be sure to get some pictures for you... ;D ;D

I have converted quite a few Peruvian fans myself. ;D

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 12:06:45 PM »
Bienvenidos farfan_fan. Ya sabes que nosotros vamos a ganar no?
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 12:10:28 PM »

aaaps Pointman pull out the Espanol. The man is a cunning linguist  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2006, 12:21:45 PM »

aaaps Pointman pull out the Espanol. The man is a cunning linguist  :rotfl: :rotfl:
Naughty fellow :D ... Tongue whey yuh boy :rotfl: :rotfl:
Live large and prosper!

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2006, 12:30:34 PM »

AY YAh YAAAI  ;D...yuh bussin some swahili on dem boy!!!

Ah tort allyuh atlanta youths only know how to speak southern drawl
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2006, 01:36:28 PM »

AY YAh YAAAI  ;D...yuh bussin some swahili on dem boy!!!

Ah tort allyuh atlanta youths only know how to speak southern drawl

ah pull out ah lil something from the arsenal ;)

Offline farfan_fan

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2006, 04:32:57 PM »
well in peru we have already been training for two or more weeks for the team news, sadly Solano from Newcastle is not playing due to a Shearer retirement game :-\, they are great friends, but he has come out of national retirement(solano), just like yorke years ago. Pizarro from bayern munchen is not playing, about guerrero, is still unclear. we have two players in argentina, cominges and vargas, but it looks like only the latter will play. Acasiete who is playing in the Spanish first division next year will not play either, he is playing the top positions, after that (yeah i know is quite a number :-[) our first team is playing, nonetheless we should put on a good display. kandi_tt thanks for the photos to come, i really would appreciate it, and Pointman nosotros vamos a ganar :P :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2006, 06:02:39 PM »
well in peru we have already been training for two or more weeks for the team news, sadly Solano from Newcastle is not playing due to a Shearer retirement game :-\, they are great friends, but he has come out of national retirement(solano), just like yorke years ago. Pizarro from bayern munchen is not playing, about guerrero, is still unclear. we have two players in argentina, cominges and vargas, but it looks like only the latter will play. Acasiete who is playing in the Spanish first division next year will not play either, he is playing the top positions, after that (yeah i know is quite a number :-[) our first team is playing, nonetheless we should put on a good display. kandi_tt thanks for the photos to come, i really would appreciate it, and Pointman nosotros vamos a ganar :P :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm kind of surprised you guys didn't qualify for the WC ??? que paso?

Offline farfan_fan

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2006, 07:06:20 PM »

I'm kind of surprised you guys didn't qualify for the WC ??? que paso?

yeah thats true, the problem is that our best players are offensive, at the back we have quite a problem, and we are very irregular, beat paraguay 4-1, lost to venezuela 4-1, beat uruguay in montevideo 3-1, lost against colombia at home 2-0, etc. However we have a new and better coach than before, our players have improved, and this will be a very important game for us, the startb of a whole new chapter.

In the T&T game against granada, except for yorke and hislop, is you best team playing????

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2006, 07:20:36 PM »
not really seeing that some of the guys still have their club duties to maintain... those two matches against grenada will consist of mostly locally based players and a few others who are expected to be in the world cup lineup.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2006, 08:50:06 PM »
yea man peru....i leave in trinidad ,,,,,,good vibes brother....look forward to a great game on may 10th.....by the way...I think peru has one of the best international football shirts in history.....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline farfan_fan

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2006, 08:56:41 PM »
yea man peru....i leave in trinidad ,,,,,,good vibes brother....look forward to a great game on may 10th.....by the way...I think peru has one of the best international football shirts in history.....

thanks, man yeah the peru shirt is very nice, and it has never changed, im also waiting for the 10th, and in june i will support T&t specially against paraguay, dont be so worried about santa cruz, pizarro is the first team player, santa cruz is in the bench, and if it keeps going like this, when the world cup time comes around, he will lack match practice, like do santos

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Peru ticket
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2006, 08:34:19 AM »
I just got a text message that says " Congrats! You can buy 4 Uncovered tickets at Centre of Excellence., Macoya on 29Apr. Cash only Macoya Mobile: 1868*******, Allocation Code: ***** DO NOT LOSE THIS CODE"

I get through !

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Peru ticket
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2006, 08:37:38 AM »
Yeh i now get mine dey too. Nice.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline MATADOR

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2006, 08:43:52 AM »
You know I really like this thread.. and I know where i LIVE: However I would LEAVE YOU ALL ALONE.. On the lighter side I hear Panday playing with Prisons Boys FC?? any word if this is true... I wonder if Beenie go take a look at him?  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil:

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline farfan_fan

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2006, 06:10:35 PM »
i was reading several comments about the game in other threads, it seems some of you guys think you will win easily, even one saying 4-0 :o, and in Peru, people are saying the same thing, about our team winning about 4-0 :o, based on the facts that our champion club beat you a while ago with subtitutes. I don't think either is true ;) problably it will be a close game, since our international are not coming, i think we win 2-0 ;D

Offline Girl Warrior

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2006, 06:33:45 PM »
Don't count on it farfan_fan, i think we have a pretty good chance of being on top on May 10th. Good luck anyway. Much thanks for your upcoming support in Germany though.
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall... Che Guevara

Offline croc

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2006, 02:55:05 AM »
Fellers leave it to me ..Ah go have a talk to this guy ...when ah finish wit him he go be  RED WHITE AND BLACK. Nuff said !!!!

Offline croc

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
10th of May
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2006, 03:04:02 AM »
All yuh know what ah want for my BIRTHDAY..a 2-0 win for T&T . What a great day to play football on the day ah was born... Yesssssssssssssss.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2006, 03:19:05 AM »
Chinese, BBC for Peru match.
By Ian Prescott.

The international press will descend on Trinidad and Tobago in large numbers for the World Cup warm-up match between the Soca Warriors and Peru, on May 10th at the Hasely Crawford Stadium.
With Trinidad and Tobago being the only World Cup qualifier in action on that day, press from all over the world, according to Football Federation (T&TFF) media liaison Dave Lamy, have requested accreditation.
Among those coming to T&T for the game are a Chinese television crew, England's SKY Sports and BBC Television, and I TV (Europe), as well as television and newspaper journalists from Sweden, Spain, Holland and Peru.
It was also revealed that 66 Caribbean officials will be on hand to see the match, which is Trinidad and Tobago's final home warm-up before the June 9-July 9 World Cup Finals, in Germany.
Several members of the national team have already arrived for the game, and captain Dwight Yorke is due in on May 3rd.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

1]; } ?>