April 19, 2024, 08:42:44 AM

Author Topic: FOOTBALL CLOTHES CHEAP  (Read 4653 times)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
FOOTBALL CLOTHES CHEAP
« on: April 27, 2006, 09:59:40 PM »
Well forumites i already been to hong kong and now i in Thailand and let meh tell yuh football is worshiped there i get original football jerseys that cost like $300.00 US for $20 US NO LIE i get the Robhinio Real Madrid,Kaka AC Milan and the Zidane France i also play for meh ship and i net up 2 on a local Thailand team and if Morvantman reading this i hope to meet yuh up in the captain's cup i beleive it will be in Hawaii.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: FOOTBALL CLOTHES CHEAP
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 10:07:44 PM »
Hoss........i learn....that you cant use "original" and "thailand" in the same sentence unless you use "does not have". Dem does copy anyting...software....shoes...clothes.....so yeh....it go be a nice imitation.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 10:14:57 PM »
well bourbon if them jerseys eh real they damn good i could make a mint if i buy them and sell them in Trinidad,honestly i beleive them jerseys real if not well i looking good  in it ;D

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2006, 10:16:12 PM »
Wha jersey costing 300US?

just curious

Most a original costing is 120$ and thats with name number and official patch.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2006, 10:29:02 PM »
i doh tink dey fake...i feel is factory workers pullin in a lil lagnappe on a local scale.

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2006, 10:51:18 PM »

yeah they could be real too cuz reall ting does make over there. i bout some jerseys off a man in thailand and they had come cheap so too and they look reall fresh  ;D

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2006, 12:42:59 AM »
My official Adidas T&T replica jersey which was bought from Francis Fashions in Long Circular Mall and says "Made in Thailand" on the inside collar
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 01:07:20 AM by Jay the MECHANIC (gets the job done, son) »
Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

Offline rodigan

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2006, 01:52:54 AM »
a lot of nike is made in thailand and indonesia - however, most of the stuff people buy there is fake...

having said that, there are original dealers, but i don't think they're much cheaper... not sure what the odds of fining a trini shirt are though... will be in bangkok next week, so will have a look...

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2006, 02:40:35 AM »
most of the jerseys on sale are 'fake' - although they are exactly the same. the copiers steal the design and just make exactly the same thing.

so the only difference is that adidas/nike/puma/umbro dont see the profits.

Given the (cheap) prices that some stores in Trinidad sell football jerseys for I think some of dem are probably selling fakes as well (even if they look exactly the same)

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2006, 05:39:17 AM »
My official Adidas T&T replica jersey which was bought from Francis Fashions in Long Circular Mall and says "Made in Thailand" on the inside collar
hahaha like dem tryin an tief we
ida da or u bite de chain

Offline vs38

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2006, 05:54:08 AM »
Fellas all de shirts on ebay yuh see for $20 US are VERY FAKE I have about 10 of dem and I doh care if de fake ...No one would know de difference anyway...

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2006, 06:49:21 AM »
i did not see any Trinidad jerseys so i am buying mine in the states

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2006, 07:11:49 AM »
ways to tell knockoffs from a football shirt collector (me) -

1. they smaller in size. a large will fit like a medium.
2. small neck circumference...i think them thing build for the smaller asian physiques.
3. you might here some ripping when you put it on.
4. stitching not always good.
5. designs might differ slightly from the real thing.
6. for adidas - sizing tag wil graphics blurry.
7. badge designs are off.
8. for new puma shirts e.g. ivory coast - no sublimated graphics.

that said, i have an 2004/06 brazil away knockoff that is indistinguishable from the real thing apart from item 1 above. i spend hours in the store examining the "real" thing for differences. i could find none.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2006, 07:47:41 AM »
Its called rejects, sometimes the jerseys you get from Thailand/Indonesia are actually made in a Nike or Adidas factory but the finished product didnt pass inspection so they try to black market, sometimes just a stitch or two could deem a jersey unsellable and for the unknowing they think nothing is wrong so why not sell it and make some paper.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline ramps1

• New Warrior
  • Dr Ramps fo' sure!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2006, 08:02:35 AM »
Good talk Touches...what jersey selling for $300?
But i agree with the rest..if it fake who cares? .. jus as long the colours doh run when you sweat! ;D

Offline BahJon

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2006, 12:30:51 PM »
De Marketing Gods (Nike & dem) have de poor folk in slavery still... (allyuh de buyers..and de child labourers)

Real or fake...dem shit cost pennies

Is Ronaldo and Rooney all yuh paying when all yuh pay for dem ting...and de poor children who make de ting still sufferin'

Keep up de establishment fellas.

heh heh

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2006, 01:30:59 PM »
De Marketing Gods (Nike & dem) have de poor folk in slavery still... (allyuh de buyers..and de child labourers)

Is Ronaldo and Rooney all yuh paying when all yuh pay for dem ting...and de poor children who make de ting still sufferin'

heh heh

So it better to buy the rejects/fakes then, to help the small man make some money.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2006, 01:36:32 PM »

heh heh

So it better to buy the rejects/fakes then, to help the small man make some money.

Just now somebody go pull out a blue tablet and a red one and ask which one we want... 8)
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
  • he who rise against poor ppl shal perish in d end
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2006, 01:53:30 PM »
ways to tell knockoffs from a football shirt collector (me) -

1. they smaller in size. a large will fit like a medium.
2. small neck circumference...i think them thing build for the smaller asian physiques.
3. you might here some ripping when you put it on.
4. stitching not always good.
5. designs might differ slightly from the real thing.
6. for adidas - sizing tag wil graphics blurry.
7. badge designs are off.
8. for new puma shirts e.g. ivory coast - no sublimated graphics.

that said, i have an 2004/06 brazil away knockoff that is indistinguishable from the real thing apart from item 1 above. i spend hours in the store examining the "real" thing for differences. i could find none.

Although some ah dem juzzie identical tuh de authentic ones..I believe dem juzzie bogus...iz long time now dem men in places like Thailand and Signapore runnin dey racket!!!anyhow tuh noe if ah nike juzzie iz ah bootleg..all yuh need tuh do iz carefully examine de tag...if yuh ha ah authentic nike juzzie yuh could check out de tag and yuh go see dat although the swoosh iz ah type ah print..it will never wash out or flake....in ah bootleg juzzie yuh could easily tell if de swoosh would wash out...as ah matter ah fact if yuh give it ah good scrape..the swoosh sure tuh flake...Well with adidas it harder to noe if it iz ah bootleg..simply because adidas still using de normal juzzie tag..so it real easy tuh puh ah adidas tag on ah bootleg juzzie...buh all ah notice with dem bootleg addidas juzzie iz dat sometimes yuh wouldn't see ah size...buh other dan dat if yuh eh noe yuh stuff yuh go swear say dat dem juzzie authentic.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 09:59:17 PM by breezers »
Soca Warriors, Holland And Barcelona,
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

Offline BahJon

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2006, 03:00:40 PM »
Midknight ha ha ha
I like dat one.  for real.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2006, 04:37:54 PM »
BBC had a documentary on fake football shirts recently...Umbro has officers whose job is to hunt down d fakes...and even they admit dat in some cases there isnt any difference

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2006, 04:43:01 PM »
how allyuh like this oneĀ  :o

http:/cgi.ebay.ca/TRINIDAD-SOCCER-JERSEY-ONE-SIZE-NEW-STYLE_W0QQitemZ8803374193QQcategoryZ62188QQsPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 04:51:52 PM by ricky »

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2006, 08:14:39 PM »
how allyuh like this one  :o

http:/cgi.ebay.ca/TRINIDAD-SOCCER-JERSEY-ONE-SIZE-NEW-STYLE_W0QQitemZ8803374193QQcategoryZ62188QQsPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I ain't no expert eh but I think that fake.  :devil:
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2006, 08:36:39 PM »
Well forumites i already been to hong kong and now i in Thailand and let meh tell yuh football is worshiped there i get original football jerseys that cost like $300.00 US for $20 US NO LIE i get the Robhinio Real Madrid,Kaka AC Milan and the Zidane France i also play for meh ship and i net up 2 on a local Thailand team and if Morvantman reading this i hope to meet yuh up in the captain's cup i beleive it will be in Hawaii.

i playin in the captain's cup in greece where you play all the militaries all over the world. but i'll make it to hawaii also if my chip gets approved.
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline bryonji

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2006, 10:00:52 PM »
check this site http://www.ea45.com/subcategory.asp?sid=39
these jerseys going at US$20. Obviously knockoffs buh who go know
« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 02:58:10 AM by Flex »

Offline croc

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2006, 02:25:43 AM »
All the teams football jerseys came out last week in Australia.They are usually $6 dollars. Hope they have T&T ones.Will let you know.

1]; } ?>