Kamla
2 (14.3%)
The people of Chaguanas West
5 (35.7%)
Some big pappy contractor
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: July 28, 2013, 04:18:55 AM

Author Topic: Jack Warner General Section Thread.  (Read 183035 times)

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Jack Warner General Section Thread.
« on: April 27, 2006, 10:08:28 PM »
UNC group: Put Jack before disciplinary body

South Bureau (Express)

Friday, April 28th 2006

THE United National Congress (UNC) Guaracara Party Group has criticised Member of Parliament Dr Adesh Nanan for distancing himself from the group and Political Leader Winston Dookeran and instead taking instructions from a cabal of the party's National Executive.

In a press release yesterday, chairman Deo Seecharan supported the St Augustine constituency executive in demanding that deputy Political Leader Jack Warner be brought before the UNC's disciplinary committee for his continued attack on Dookeran.

Saying the group was the only registered party group in the Tabaquite constituency, Seecharan said Nanan should "stop taking instructions from a cabal of the National Executive which is being led by deputy Political Leader Jack Warner, and non-UNC member Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj".

Seecharan suggested that Nanan failed to consult with the constituency executive and the wider membership of the UNC in Tabaquite.

"We also call on Nanan to recognise and support the duly elected Political Leader, Winston Dookeran in his efforts to transform the UNC into a credible alternative to the PNM."

They further called on their MP to act in the interest of all the constituents and "not think of his own political interest or success. Failing to do this will eventually redound to his own political demise," Seecharan stressed.

He emphasised that the constituency stood firm behind Dookeran "and all those in our party who have the best interest of the party, and the nation at heart. But we resist and oppose any member of the National Executive and elsewhere who is attempting to humiliate and undermine the work of the Political Leader of our party".

The release was signed by Seecharan, youth officer Selwyn Samaroo, vice chairman Steve Samlal, women's affairs officer Angela Samlal, secretary Felix Leessam, and Stephen Sookbir, elections officer.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 03:23:43 AM by Flex »

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
Jack tipped to head Alliance
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 11:02:13 PM »
Jack tipped to head Alliance

Who’s in charge?

Warner offered UNC Alliance leadership.
Panday, however to remain as UNC leader.
Alliance partners decide Thursday.
BY GAIL ALEXANDER 
UNC deputy leader Jack Warner 

UNC deputy leader Jack Warner is being proposed to lead the UNC Alliance, following Wednesday’s UNC executive meeting where the helming issue was discussed, sources said yesterday.

Warner’s name has become a front runner for the leadership of the new entity in a move which is already sparking heated debate in the UNC among supporters of Opposition Leader Kamla Persad-Bissessar.

Her name has also come up in discussions on the post.

Under the proposal, Warner is being considered for the post of UNC Alliance leader in an arrangement that will include having UNC leader Basdeo Panday remaining leader of the UNC until his interim period ends.

The parties in the Alliance have all maintained their individuality and respective leaders.

The UNC executive’s meeting on Wednesday was held to recommend a person for the post of UNC Alliance leader.

This recommendation will then be presented to the UNC Alliance Leadership Council of Partners which meets on Thursday to finalise a leader for the Alliance.

Warner, en route to China yesterday, was saying neither “yea” nor “nay” on the matter of the post.

Asked about reports in the UNC that he was offered the Alliance leadership, Warner said: “I, too, have heard about it but I have not been advised.

“But if it does happen, I remain humbled by the offer... When I return, I’ll know more about the situation,” he added.

Asked if he would consider the offer, Warner said: “There are several considerations I’d have to make... I will raise the matter at Fifa this weekend and I will then have a better idea of my position.”

Declining to give a direction on his future decision, Warner added: “If decisions are ahead and I have to decide if to give up Fifa completely or have the situation truncated, whatever I decide will be decided in the interest of T&T.”

Warner is going to China to attend a function hosted by the Chinese government, involving the Association of World Women’s Championships. He returns by next Thursday.

Panday, in Ft Lauderdale for a UNC fund-raiser, said yesterday that no decision had been taken on the leadership.

“We have always been discussing the question of leadership for a long time since before the Alliance, but no decision has been made,” he said.

“However, the issue of leadership will come up... It is bound to come up, but I can’t say when.”

Panday returns by the middle of next week.

‘Panday offered Warner the post’

Top level UNC sources said Warner was approached by Panday recently to assume the post of Alliance leader.

Persad-Bissessar, who is also going to the Florida fund-raiser, did not attend Parliament yesterday. She is to return on Tuesday.

UNC chief whip Hamza Rafeeq said he had been hearing rumours on the matter, but added there was nothing official on the leadership issue.

Members of UNC executive confirmed that Wednesday’s executive meeting focused on who should be recommended as leader of the UNC Alliance to take the “party of parties” into the general election.

If the Alliance won election, that person would become Prime Minister, they said.

Sources said debate on the issue of leadership of the UNC Alliance focused on the pros and cons of having Warner as leader, as well discussing support for Persad-Bissessar for the post.

Warner who was present at the meeting left early.

Persad-Bissessar arrived late for the meeting as debate on the proposal for Warner was in progress.

The move to appoint a UNC Alliance leader comes on the heels of attempts by UNC financiers to have Panday step aside.

He was recently broached by top party financiers to do so, while he was abroad.

A source said that the incoming Alliance leader could possibly seek to forge an alliance with the COP.

Ganga: COP not joining Alliance

COP Chief whip Ganga Singh yesterday emphatically rejected the idea of COP joining with the UNC or the UNC Alliance “with Jack at the helm, or Kamla, or with or without Panday.”

“We are not joining that entity with or without Panday, or in any form or fashion,” he said.

“They intend to appoint an Alliance leader and keep Panday as UNC leader... What is that? “Panday is not relinquishing leadership, whether is dulahin or the dulaha leading... It doesn’t matter.

COP is out of that... Panday and his proxies are irrelevant since the UNC Alliance doesn’t carry the politics forward.”

Alliance partners eye Jack and Kamla

NDA leader Carson Charles, one of the UNC Alliance partners, said all the groups in the Alliance are expected to meet among themselves and return to the table with recommendations for a leader to be finalised at a council meeting next Thursday.

“Each member of the Leadership Council will be considered by each group and we intend to do it in a dispassionate way—examining the advantages and disadvantages of each person on the leadership council being elevated to the leadership of the Alliance,” he said.

“Each has obvious advantages and disadvantages.

“However, each party will remain with its own structures and party intact after we decide on an Alliance leader.”
Warrior For Life !!

Offline gothic

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jack tipped to head Alliance
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 11:34:54 PM »
oh gawd, i never vote in mi life but if Jackula is head of a party i now have to go and line up to vote.............................for any other party

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 11:35:56 PM »
Alliance of man men. Moderators put this nonesense in general discussion
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 04:42:54 AM »
De mods and dem like dey went and party like me last night boi, and dey still sleeping. Cuz normally dis thread gone from on dis side ah ready. May be dey did see it, and decide tuh leave it here  :-\. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2007, 04:46:50 AM »
Ah see Supa and Jack warner  taking over the alliance and ah like what the arse is this boi .

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2007, 05:03:33 AM »
Thread need to stay right here.  If allyuh feel Jack as "special adviser" to the TTFF is bad...wait 'til allyuh try on Jack as PM fuh ah change.

Is how many hats this man plan on wearing??  Given FIFA's abhorrence for the political machinery involving itself in football affairs, it's curious to see how this will play out...having a vice-president as an elected politician in his country.  Nothing necessarily 'wrong' with it...but a curious situation all the same.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2007, 05:51:42 AM »
Thread need to stay right here. If allyuh feel Jack as "special adviser" to the TTFF is bad...wait 'til allyuh try on Jack as PM fuh ah change.

Is how many hats this man plan on wearing?? Given FIFA's abhorrence for the political machinery involving itself in football affairs, it's curious to see how this will play out...having a vice-president as an elected politician in his country. Nothing necessarily 'wrong' with it...but a curious situation all the same.
ent have no choice dey...you know how much money jack could tief as minister of finance? dat is more dan full time job  :D

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2007, 07:12:45 AM »
The end is nigh...the amount of money Jack have and the way the country is these days, he could probably buy the election.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2007, 07:28:35 AM »
Ah see Supa and Jack warner  taking over the alliance and ah like what the arse is this boi .

:thinking:  ;D. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2007, 07:33:35 AM »
 :devil:.......The Devil cannot serve two masters..... :devil:
Check this out

If by some strange circumstance he becomes PM,will he be forced to give up his title as FIFA VP

We could be asking ourselves,where all the money gone from the minisrty of finance gone..... :devil:

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2007, 08:05:08 AM »
If Jack 'Sheriff Lobo' Warner ever became PM of T&T, the last person to leave the islands, please turn off the lights!

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2007, 08:16:08 AM »
Iz jack who start it he went on the political stage when was his time to speak and start talking bout football .alyuh forgettin or wah.
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2007, 09:02:32 AM »
De mods and dem like dey went and party like me last night boi, and dey still sleeping. Cuz normally dis thread gone from on dis side ah ready. May be dey did see it, and decide tuh leave it here  :-\. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Supa...like you still sleeping!!

This section deals with everything related to football right ???....and you know who Jack is right ??
Are you saying this topic is unrelated to footbal and should not be here?
Warrior For Life !!

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2007, 10:50:38 AM »

This section deals with everything related to football right ???....and you know who Jack is right ??

But what de hell is dis, no wonder ah couldn't get ah long sleep, yuh calling up meh name while ah trying tuh take ah lil nap. Lawd is me alone yuh see dat say dat, leave Supa in peace nah  ;D. Ah like Jack on dis forum, ah always in some bacchanal. De reason why ah said may be it should be moved as another member suggested, is because it have ah political swing tuh it, dey talking about de man position, in relation tuh election. De man have 2 very important positions, one is in football and de other is in politics, so what is yuh point. Politics is politics, football is football, so chill nah. I doh care what all yuh think, dat is my opinion, seen. However, at de end ah de day, is de mods and dem tuh decide where it should be. I doh give ah damn wey dey put it, ah just thankful fuh de lil info on de forum tuh read, dem thing is small thing tuh me, so leave meh in peace, let meh get some sleep please  ;D  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 10:55:02 AM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2007, 10:57:01 AM »
God help our country  :o when u think it cah get worse
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2007, 12:48:55 PM »
But what de hell is dis, no wonder ah couldn't get ah long sleep, yuh calling up meh name while ah trying tuh take ah lil nap. Lawd is me alone yuh see dat say dat, leave Supa in peace nah  ;D. Ah like Jack on dis forum, ah always in some bacchanal. De reason why ah said may be it should be moved as another member suggested, is because it have ah political swing tuh it, dey talking about de man position, in relation tuh election. De man have 2 very important positions, one is in football and de other is in politics, so what is yuh point. Politics is politics, football is football, so chill nah. I doh care what all yuh think, dat is my opinion, seen. However, at de end ah de day, is de mods and dem tuh decide where it should be. I doh give ah damn wey dey put it, ah just thankful fuh de lil info on de forum tuh read, dem thing is small thing tuh me, so leave meh in peace, let meh get some sleep please  ;D  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

I think Jack having any kind of political power would have serious ramifications for TnT football...as a consequence what happens in the political arena vis-a-vis Jack, is very pertinent to the discussion of TnT football.  This is why I say it still belongs here.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2007, 01:10:05 PM »

I think Jack having any kind of political power would have serious ramifications for TnT football...as a consequence what happens in the political arena vis-a-vis Jack, is very pertinent to the discussion of TnT football.  This is why I say it still belongs here.

Ah ketch yuh point re: whether this thread need to stay in de football forum or not.  

However, Jack had political power when UNC was in power.  Situation wit T&T Football remain de same den.  Tink de military does call it SNAFU.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2007, 01:17:06 PM »
Ah ketch yuh point re: whether this thread need to stay in de football forum or not.  

However, Jack had political power when UNC was in power.  Situation wit T&T Football remain de same den.  Tink de military does call it SNAFU.

Jack had no real political power under the previous UNC regime, he was an 'adviser' that was about the extent of it as far as I see it.  Now however he's actually running for elected office, presumably the highest office in the land, that of Prime Minister.  I think Prime Minister-Special Adviser-FIFA Vice President-Chief Crook-Usual Suspect, Jack Warner promises significant repercussions (be they good or bad) for TnT football.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2007, 01:17:48 PM »
 Tink de military does call it SNAFU.
SNAFU
dais it right there
Lawd, I hope Mr Warner gets out of football soon.
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2007, 01:25:03 PM »

Are you saying there is no politics in football?   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Warrior For Life !!

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2007, 02:24:11 PM »

Dat is one ah de reasons Bake n Shark, you are one of the few members here dat ah hold nuff respect for. Although we cool, when is time tuh disagree wid meh, yuh does disagree wid meh. Guess what, ah like dat, tuh see ah man act like ah man, not like ah lil wimp. Any way, all yuh see meh boi B n S say it should be here, weel it staying here. However, mey boi, ah still stand by meh post eh, politics is politics and football is football, no love lost, one love still  ;)  ;D  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 02:25:44 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2007, 02:30:33 PM »

Bago, now yuh start tuh get technical eh, mister ah tell yuh ah ready, tuh leave meh tuh get some Saturday rest nah. Wey yuh harassing meh for yute?  ;D :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 02:37:07 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2007, 02:42:51 PM »

Bago, now yuh start tuh get technical eh, mister ah tell yuh ah ready, tuh leave meh tuh get some Saturday rest nah. Wey yuh harassing meh for yute?  ;D :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Ahhright...Ahhright SUPA.....get some rest   ;D
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2007, 04:18:51 PM »

Dat is one ah de reasons Bake n Shark, you are one of the few members here dat ah hold nuff respect for. Although we cool, when is time tuh disagree wid meh, yuh does disagree wid meh. Guess what, ah like dat, tuh see ah man act like ah man, not like ah lil wimp. Any way, all yuh see meh boi B n S say it should be here, weel it staying here. However, mey boi, ah still stand by meh post eh, politics is politics and football is football, no love lost, one love still  ;)  ;D  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

lol...of course man  :beermug:

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2007, 10:25:34 AM »
Jack as UNC leader makes Manning a merry man
Phoolo Danny-Maharaj South Bureau

Sunday, September 23rd 2007

ACK Warner as leader of the UNC Alliance is no threat to the People's National Movement (PNM), according to Prime Minister Patrick Manning.

Manning simply laughed at the idea that his party could be defeated by the UNC/Alliance headed by Warner in the upcoming general elections.

Speaking with members of the media following the formal opening of the sixth area office in the San Fernando constituency in Blanche Fraser Street yesterday, Manning said he smiled, when he saw the newspaper headline "Jack in Charge - Panday offers Warner Alliance leadership." The article suggested that Warner was tipped to lead the UNC/Alliance into the elections.

Manning said: "When I saw it this morning, I only smiled."

He said the story reminded him of when "ANR Robinson was prime minister and leader, but Mr Basdeo Panday was just waiting on time. And after the elections, when he could not have his way, he pulled his support out and formed the UNC and caused the NAR to collapse."

Manning added that the UNC/Alliance was not different. "And the strategy is exactly the same. But I wish Jack well. He is not a threat to me or to the PNM. He is good to play football. I am not sure he could play that either."

On the issue of observers for the elections, Manning said he did not ignore Winston Dookeran who had asked for the Commonwealth Secretariat to be observers as well as to have Caricom observers. He pointed out that "observers are normally called for in circumstances where doubt has been cast on the integrity of the process, but that is not so in Trinidad and Tobago".

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2007, 11:46:45 AM »
Kamla, Jackin Alliance battle
By Clint Chan Tack (Newsday)

Thursday, October 4 2007

click on pic to zoom inKamla Persad-Bissessar...Opposition Leader Kamla Persad-Bissessar is likely to face off against UNC deputy political leader Jack Warner for the top post of the UNC Alliance which meets today to chose who will lead the coalition of political parties into the November 5 General Election.

Persad-Bissessar yesterday sought to downplay the two-way race between Warner and herself and would only say that leadership talks were “ongoing.”

She said those talks were adjourned on Tuesday because Warner is out of the country. Warner returns to Trinidad today and will attend this afternoon’s meeting at Emerald Plaza, St Augustine.

And even though, some members of the Alliance’s leadership council say UNC leader Basdeo Panday is eligible, today’s Privy Council ruling on his appeal of a Court of Appeal ruling that he be retried on integrity charges may eliminate any chance he has of assuming the leadership position.

Not commenting on his legal battle, Panday yesterday insisted that the Alliance did not need “a leader of leaders” to guide it to victory at the polls.

But YesTT chairman Stephen Cadiz said it would be hard for the Alliance to contest the election without a single leader and whoever is chosen “will be more than acceptable by the electorate.” Cadiz said the choice had been narrowed down to “two or three persons” but he could not reveal their identities.

NAR leader Carson Charles said all members of the leadership council, including Panday, are being considered for the post. Charles said he was to meet with the NAR’s management team last night to discuss what happened at Tuesday’s meeting and to decide who it would support when the council meets today.

Charles added that the Alliance will not be unveiling an election manifesto on Sunday, as it’s in the final stages of preparation and has to be presented to the council before it’s made public.

The question of a manifesto was one of the factors that caused a minor shake-up in the Alliance on Tuesday, when the Democratic National Assembly (DNA) walked out of the Emerald Plaza talks.

In a statement, the DNA said Alliance members disagreed with the DNA’s wish to stick to its own manifesto and its position on “the liberation of Tobago through federation.”

The DNA said political leader Dr Kirk Meighoo turned down offers for it to put up candidates for Caroni East and Chaguanas East on an Alliance platform saying that would have been a betrayal of DNA Tobago political leader Collin Coker.

The DNA said it withdrew from the meeting, which it attended in a bid to form an “electoral arrangement” with the UNC and the Congress of the People, as a result.

“The DNA will not be bullied by tribal politicians,” said the party.

The rumblings in the Alliance also extended to reports that former Attorney General Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj will replace Kelvin Ramnath as its Couva South candidate. Ramnath was scheduled to undergo heart surgery in Canada yesterday.

While Ramnath has insisted he is ready for the election, Panday said the MP’s post-surgery recovery would determine that. Panday denied that Maharaj was being considered for the candidacy.

Kamla Persad-Bissessar Could Lead Trinidad Opposition To Polls
Hardbeatnews

PORT-OF-SPAIN, Trinidad, Thurs. Oct. 4, 2007: Deputy Political Leader of the United National Congress Alliance of Trinidad & Tobago, Jack Warner, has the last say on who will lead the party in the next election.

Warner, according to the Trinidad Express, is expected to give his blessings to Opposition Leader Kamla Persad-Bissessar to lead the UNC Alliance to the November 5th polls.

"Persad-Bissessar has the support of the members of the leadership council and we strongly believe she is the person to take the UNC Alliance forward," the paper quoted a source as saying.

TV6 News reported last night that party officials were considering either the team of Jack Warner and Basdeo Panday or Kamla Persad-Bissessar for the election.

Persad-Bissessar declined comment.

T&T nationals will vote to elect a new government next month after Prime Minister, Patrick Manning, called the election on September 28th.

Forty-one seats are up for grabs in the twin-island parliament. There are 980,000 registered voters in a country of 1.3 million. Nationals last went to the poll in 2001, where after a close race, the PNP won 20 seats to take the government from the United National Congress. – Hardbeatnews.com.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2007, 01:26:08 PM »
If Jack 'Sheriff Lobo' Warner ever became PM of T&T, the last person to leave the islands, please turn off the lights!

lol, yuh real make meh laugh

no good could come of Jack being PM

Més que un club.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2007, 02:09:00 PM »
Ah goh vote.....for anybody else just to make sure de UNC headed by Jack eh get in power cuz lord help we....

Leh we pray dat dis eh come to fruition.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2007, 05:07:44 PM »
Just heard n the news that Jack will be the official leader for the "UNC alliance" into the elections however, they still have to decide on PM if they win.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

1]; } ?>