Kamla
2 (14.3%)
The people of Chaguanas West
5 (35.7%)
Some big pappy contractor
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: July 28, 2013, 04:18:55 AM

Author Topic: Jack Warner General Section Thread.  (Read 183147 times)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: Will Jack create history?
« Reply #1050 on: July 29, 2013, 07:45:47 PM »
I'm going to be sick...... :puking: :puking:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: July 29, 2013, 07:46:54 PM »
People not voting for Jack...People didn't vote against Top in Tobago. They voting against Kamla...Kamla isn't liked. The woman doesn't really understand just how low her stock has fallen. People are disgusted with her and her cabinet. Showgirl's head are still in the clouds. Oh and a next thing Moonilal.

YEP if I was livin in Chag West I would take meh gravol and vote 4 him because it would insure this Pathetic Posse go there way in 2013. Is a vote against Kamla and she CABAL.

Weary, dais you??!!    :o :o   Mods, Weary profile get hacked!!!
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: July 29, 2013, 07:59:44 PM »

JACK IS DE MAN

Jack wins

lock up de treasury, call in de FBI, call Kelvin Jack, call de ugly police, do some thing somebody
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: July 29, 2013, 08:03:31 PM »
People not voting for Jack...People didn't vote against Top in Tobago. They voting against Kamla...Kamla isn't liked. The woman doesn't really understand just how low her stock has fallen. People are disgusted with her and her cabinet. Showgirl's head are still in the clouds. Oh and a next thing Moonilal.

YEP if I was livin in Chag West I would take meh gravol and vote 4 him because it would insure this Pathetic Posse go there way in 2013. Is a vote against Kamla and she CABAL.

Weary, dais you??!!    :o :o   Mods, Weary profile get hacked!!!

Yes is me yuh got 2 see d forest and d trees. D forest is 2 get this circus 2 roll up d tent put the animals back in the cage and moved out of town. Is plenty gravol but I would have not OD.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: July 29, 2013, 08:21:37 PM »

JACK IS DE MAN

Jack wins

lock up de treasury, call in de FBI, call Kelvin Jack, call de ugly police, do some thing somebody

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: July 29, 2013, 08:22:46 PM »
Hear nah....dat firetrucking man like a annoying nightmare that wont go away.....aaaarrrggggghhhhh!!!!!

:frustrated: :frustrated: :banginghead: :banginghead: :cursing: :puking: :puking: :puking: :busshead: :busshead: :puking: :puking:  :frustrated: :frustrated: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :banginghead: :banginghead: :banginghead:
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: July 29, 2013, 08:29:20 PM »

JACK IS DE MAN

Jack wins

Why all of a sudden the sky is falling is since 2007 d fella is an MP.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: July 29, 2013, 08:36:40 PM »
All now so the nation's tanty and she cabal must be run thru every bottle at Reinzi Complex. By now they have to be killing the bottle of rubbing alcohol in the first aid kit. Ah doubt it have enough distilled spirits in T&T to numb this kinda pain and embarrassment.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: July 29, 2013, 08:40:47 PM »
Sad to say but Jack is the only man that could save this country from this government...Oh what a tangle web we weave when we conspire to deceive. Look how overnight Jack become a beacon of hope. How the heck we reach here...Get your voting fingers ready people..It's closer than we think.

Did you all hear her speech? She's hinting at letting Jack back into the partnership. Their integrity  lower than a razorblade on the floor.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 08:43:57 PM by congo »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: July 29, 2013, 08:59:12 PM »
PNM will win if election call. Jack go mash them up
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: July 29, 2013, 09:03:02 PM »
Sad to say but Jack is the only man that could save this country from this government...Oh what a tangle web we weave when we conspire to deceive. Look how overnight Jack become a beacon of hope. How the heck we reach here...Get your voting fingers ready people..It's closer than we think.

Did you all hear her speech? She's hinting at letting Jack back into the partnership. Their integrity  lower than a razorblade on the floor.

I wouldn't be surprised if they take him back in. At this point Jack just prove to them that he is de real boss, so he could demand to be back in the PP and ask for anything else and they can't say no. Jack know that at the end of the day, for this crew it's all about "eat ah food" and they will sacrifice any integrity or self respect to keep the good times rolling. So expect a doubling down on the thievery with Jack taking a level of control over these clowns that tanty never exercise. Jack will be like Tony Soprano where no bobol takes place without his sanction and without him getting a cut. If he have files on them now, imagine his leverage when they have to run every bobol by him for approval. Somebody might run him over with an expensive SUV.

Just my 2 cents.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 09:05:10 PM by grimm01 »

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: July 29, 2013, 09:04:11 PM »
PNM will win if election call. Jack go mash them up

I really not too sure nah...Rowley vs jack in full on fight and Jack will come out on top. PNM don't even have any safe seats.  Right now jack is easily the next prime minister.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: July 29, 2013, 09:14:28 PM »
de thread is will Jack create history? it should have been will money create history? and de answer is yes. TT politics took a different turn tonight. Money trump all..... ideas,morality,honesty, even de usual race and religion took a back seat to money today.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 09:17:00 PM by royal »

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: July 29, 2013, 09:28:49 PM »
Ammmm what were the choices? Between Jack Warner and the Unc it became a fight between the Devil and its child.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: July 29, 2013, 10:06:26 PM »
de thread is will Jack create history? it should have been will money create history? and de answer is yes. TT politics took a different turn tonight. Money trump all..... ideas,morality,honesty, even de usual race and religion took a back seat to money today.

Welcome to 2013 Rip Van Winkle... this actually took place in May, 2010, but your confusion is understandable.

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1065 on: July 29, 2013, 10:07:31 PM »

JACK IS DE MAN

Jack wins

You cant see the trees for the forest or what?
What stopping Jack from making a succesful run to the Hyatt House, surely not your beloved PNM and that band of misfits

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: July 29, 2013, 10:18:30 PM »

JACK IS DE MAN

Jack wins

You cant see the trees for the forest or what?
What stopping Jack from making a succesful run to the Hyatt House, surely not your beloved PNM and that band of misfits

Yea my beloved PNM because most persons have realized that compared 2 yuh PP friends and Jack the PNM looking like d best govt the world have ever seen. All d talk bout Calder Hart when last u hear his name and the Project Manager nobody eh even get charge plus they exchange a 2 million flag for a 6.8 million fire truck. Jack will split the votes which will be great for my beloved PNM. We will take the misfits over this circus any day. The time has come 2 roll up the tent, put away the animals and let the circus move out of town.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: July 29, 2013, 10:22:16 PM »
Volney will join ILP. Anil and some mates will cross the floor. Rowley will call a vote of no confidence. Election called for October. PNM back in the hot seat by November after a deal with COP.

Yuh read it here first.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: July 29, 2013, 10:26:41 PM »
It have no deal with COP...COP dead and each and everyday Prakash trying to find a way to reabsorb Cop back into Unc. Seeing that Jack was Cop's biggest issue whilst in the PP, now that he gone, COP will try  and seek comfort by folding back into the UNC. But all in all, COP is a non entity. Jack green going and grow. He's the next prime minister as long as he keep his head above water. Rowley can't fight Jack. At most votes will split but Jack going an either be leader of oppostion or prime minister in the near future. The political class has successfully managed to create an electorate dependent on gifts and Jack loves to give gifts and trinkets. It's a match made in heaven.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: July 29, 2013, 10:28:40 PM »
Volney will join ILP. Anil and some mates will cross the floor. Rowley will call a vote of no confidence. Election called for October. PNM back in the hot seat by November after a deal with COP.

Yuh read it here first.

Yuh was goin good till u say bout alliance wit COP. COP have nutten 2bring 2 d table. U ting they winnin any seat on d East West Corridor? Parliament done close so she just go by Prez Carmona and say General Election.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: July 29, 2013, 10:29:47 PM »
It have no deal with COP...COP dead and each and everyday Prakash trying to find a way to reabsorb Cop back into Unc. Seeing that Jack was Cop's biggest issue whilst in the PP, now that he gone, COP will try  and seek comfort by folding back into the UNC. But all in all, COP is a non entity. Jack green going and grow. He's the next prime minister as long as he keep his head above water. Rowley can't fight Jack. At most votes will split but Jack going an either be leader of oppostion or prime minister in the near future. The political class has successfully managed to create an electorate dependent on gifts and Jack loves to give gifts and trinkets. It's a match made in heaven.

Leader of the opposition is a gr8 position 4 him.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: July 29, 2013, 10:30:07 PM »
The problem with Trinidad politics is that everyone has skeletons and secrets. That's why nobody wanted to run against Jack. Too many people have too much to hide. What more needs to be said about Jack to convince people that he is corrupt etc? You can't fight Jack. Jack will bring you done into the gutter. Jack's been playing chess with these people and they don't even see it. In one night, they are on the brink of collapse and he hasn't even trained his guns on the rest of them as yet.

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: July 29, 2013, 10:30:54 PM »
 I'll bet yuh that come the next elections Jack and his merry ban of maruaders will make mince meat of UNC pirates and PNM misfits.

Unsurprisingly this is the result of years of BS politics in Trinidad by both your beloved PNM and the UNC scamps.

Playing to peoples basest instincts promising all kinds goodies and no substance the worst being PNM who ruled for the longest.

Now we reap the whirlwind with Jack. He has identified that the tribes are ready for the next level of debauchery, thiefery, scampishness and evil.
For years PNM and UNC protecting criminals, druglords and corrupt monsters.
Now the people decide that they will have their own in Jack Warner.

Mark my words, seroius inroads will be made by the ILP in the next local elections.

Then the stage will be set.

The General elections will come soon after and if the PNM WIN 2 seats they lucky UNC none.
With that power Jack going to pass a law that gives him immunity and the US could go to hell.

Trinidad will end up like Chavez Venezuela or even worse Mugabe's Zimbabwe.

It will be UNCLE Jack in de ghetto and rice fields, and pardner Jack in the mansions of the west and central.

Put that in yuh pipe and smoke it
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 10:35:28 PM by fishs »

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: July 29, 2013, 10:34:26 PM »
I would love to see him take on the east west corridor. I think the Pnm has been stuttering by. All these parties need a rude awakening to shake them up. If Jack put a decent side together he could win easily. The only place I could see him getting difficulty is Tobago. Gosh I love those people. They hold firm to their principles, they don't budge. Tobago should just break away and chart their own destiny. I get the feeling that Trinidad is keeping Tobago from fulfilling its own potential. We keeping them back.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: July 29, 2013, 10:35:06 PM »
The problem with Trinidad politics is that everyone has skeletons and secrets. That's why nobody wanted to run against Jack. Too many people have too much to hide. What more needs to be said about Jack to convince people that he is corrupt etc? You can't fight Jack. Jack will bring you done into the gutter. Jack's been playing chess with these people and they don't even see it. In one night, they are on the brink of collapse and he hasn't even trained his guns on the rest of them as yet.

His eye was always on bein PM but wit the Westminister system he will not be able to get 21seats. Let him give d cabal some trouble.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: July 29, 2013, 10:36:59 PM »
The political class reaping what they sow. When alluh feel Jack was up in his office at 3 am taking meetings, it wasn't no joke. The man put in the work and the people reward that. The AG's vehicle run over a man's foot today. His response was classless and unbecoming of a human being. The dance now start and the next few weeks should be highly entertaining.

Jack say he want to take on Rambachan. I can't wait. Moonilal, Coonilal look sick. I worried about the Queen. I get the feeling that Jack used to shield her from that cabal. All them men go eat her raw now. Dancer girl go look for any excuse to leave the country now. Watch and see.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 10:38:40 PM by congo »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: July 29, 2013, 10:37:40 PM »
I would love to see him take on the east west corridor. I think the Pnm has been stuttering by. All these parties need a rude awakening to shake them up. If Jack put a decent side together he could win easily. The only place I could see him getting difficulty is Tobago. Gosh I love those people. They hold firm to their principles, they don't budge. Tobago should just break away and chart their own destiny. I get the feeling that Trinidad is keeping Tobago from fulfilling its own potential. We keeping them back.

You will luv 2 c him take d corridor good 4 u.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: July 29, 2013, 10:38:48 PM »
The political class reaping what they sow. When alluh feel Jack was up in his office at 3 am taking meetings, it wasn't no joke. The man put in the work and the people reward that. The AG's vehicle run over a man's foot today. His response was classless and unbecoming of a human being. The dance now start and the next few weeks should be highly entertaining.

Well lets c him have 3am meetings in 41 constituencies.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: July 29, 2013, 10:41:42 PM »
The man is a lagahoo...Ur aint hear what your prime minister call him. Classless woman.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: July 29, 2013, 10:43:09 PM »

You will luv 2 c him take d corridor good 4 u.

And COP took it with less. That green party wouldn't need much to move into Pnm constituencies. Even Laventille swinging. PPL FED UP

1]; } ?>