Kamla
2 (14.3%)
The people of Chaguanas West
5 (35.7%)
Some big pappy contractor
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: July 28, 2013, 04:18:55 AM

Author Topic: Jack Warner General Section Thread.  (Read 183031 times)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Breaking News - JACK NEW MINISTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY
« Reply #480 on: August 10, 2012, 07:37:53 AM »
But I thought the next crime plan wouldnt be announced..it would just happen?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: August 10, 2012, 07:42:19 AM »
steups
I pity the fool....

Offline Die_Hard

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
The Rise of Papa Jack?
« Reply #482 on: August 22, 2012, 10:02:15 AM »
 The Rise of Papa Jack?

I know it is impolite to begin a conversation with a question, but in this instance I have no choice but to ask, is Trinidad & Tobago on its way to becoming a police state?

On the anniversary of a still not yet properly explained State of Emergency where the rights of the citizens were trampled upon for no given or justifiable reason, those responsible are playing fast and loose with their obligation to the population and are ignoring the growing calls to explain what exactly was the thinking behind the move.

And the reason I say fast and loose is that, for something like a State of Emergency to work then certainly the people have to agree.

Imagine the consequences to government if for any reason the national consensus becomes that the government abused its power for no good reason, on what would it rely to exercise its authority in the future? What would be the result if the government tried to declare another state of emergency and God forbid, the people refused to comply?

See how quickly the ground on which we walk could become slippery?

In a democratic republic where the rule of law is supreme and the Constitution of the Republic the Supreme Law, one must always return to the people in whom all power is vested if not for a fresh mandate then to at least explain your actions when they appear at odds with the people's will.

It is only in dictatorships, police states and absolute monarchies could the will of the people be ignored and their concerns easily brushed aside, but unless there are individuals in the government with royal delusions, the signs as they exist point in another more sinister direction.

Minister of Everything Jack Warner's singular decision to enlarge the police service with first five and now ten thousand Special Reserve Police officers is troubling and one has to be concerned as to what exactly is taking place with our democracy.

People who specialize in law enforcement who continue to insist that ours is not a manpower shortage problem but a manpower management and deployment problem are being ignored by those with no knowledge whatsoever, and the belief that the solution lies in an arms race and an escalation of violence may well further lubricate the landscape with an inexhaustible supply of blood long before anything even remotely resembling success could make itself known.

Jack's tongue in cheek calls to police to be more severe with the criminals they encounter may result in a push back that none of us can envisage at this time, and in a country that seems more and more ready to boil over, adding more fire could only end in more tragedy and loss of life on both sides.

Personally I worry for my country. I believe that crime, especially violent crime is being allowed to run unchecked to encourage the people to erroneously choose a suspension of human rights and civil liberties as an option, ignoring Benjamin Franklin's admonishing that 'those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither and will eventually lose both.'

There is nothing good down this road that we are on but the concentration of all power into one man's hands and this must never be allowed to occur, especially in a time when people all over the world are literally dying to wrest power back from similar self imposed strong men.

Students of history know that it is not so much those who facilitate wrong that are most to blame, but those who have the power to prevent it and sit idly by and let it happen.

An informed and active electorate is more powerful than anything in the maintenance of a democracy, and it is time our people moved from the sidelines of voting (maybe) every five years and getting more actively involved in the decisions that are being made on their behalf.

If I am wrong then surely we could lose little by deepening our democracy and empowering our people. But what if I'm right?

Posted by Phillip Edward Alexander at 7:15 AM

truetrini

Re: The Rise of Papa Jack?
« Reply #483 on: August 22, 2012, 10:15:52 AM »
papayo!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: August 22, 2012, 06:57:53 PM »
And now a word of discomfort from our Minister of National Insecurity!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/sk1hK6AaDdA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/sk1hK6AaDdA</a>
Official reason for SoE that started around this time last year is still classified and cannot be given?! :bs:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 01:12:49 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Crime not as grim, says Jack
« Reply #485 on: August 22, 2012, 07:18:13 PM »
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Crime_not_as_grim__says_Jack-166989196.html

Crime not as grim, says Jack
By Renuka Singh
Story Created: Aug 21, 2012 at 11:00 PM ECT

National Security Minister Jack Warner yesterday said the crime situation was not as "grim" as it would seem despite the reports he has been seeing in the newspapers.

Warner said while he cannot tell media houses how to do their jobs, he wanted the country to know that crime statistics were already down.

"I have seen the headlines this morning (yesterday) and like you, there is a cause for concern," he said at a media conference at his Temple Court office on Abercromby Street, Port of Spain.

Warner then detailed the variances in murders and other serious crimes from 2010-2012. He said for the January to August period in 2010 there was a total of 328, while for the same period in 2010 there were 272 crimes. By 2012, that figure for the same period had dropped to 264, he said.

"That is including this massive, big figure of seven you read in today's paper (Express). Generally speaking, as far as serious crimes are concerned, there has been a reduction and even so far as homicides are concerned," he said.

"It is no comfort really whether it is eight less or ten less as the case may be, but the fact that I am making to you, is that it is not as grim or as bad as it seems. In fact every effort is being done by the authorities so as to minimise the amount of murders taking place especially in the hot spots. And I don't want to call any particular areas because if I do that to show in a two- month period there has not been a single murder, some clown may prove me wrong tonight," he said.

"In the light of the State of Emergency and in light of this sensational headline of seven murders, I thought I should talk to you," he said to the media.

With regard to the issues that precipitated last year's calling for a State of Emergency, Warner said it was not because of the spate of murders over a short period of time, but was because of a still classified threat to national security.

Warner said countries like Jamaica endured worse criminal statistics yet when he perused those newspapers, he saw that no major emphasis was placed on it.

"I know that Jamaica is approaching 700 murders so far for the year. At the ending of July 643 murders and I have gone through every newspaper in the last six, seven months and I have not seen a single headline about the murder rate," Warner said.

He said in speaking with his media friends in Jamaica, he was told that reporting murders has no economical value for the country or the country's tourist trade.

"I am not telling anybody or any media house how to do their job, all I am telling you is what Jamaica does and what we do," he said.

"This year as we speak, is better than last year, last year this time was better than the year before and therefore the situation is not as grim. Anyone who has any concern for one's country would understand that when you do these things without proper analysis you don't help your country, you will sell a paper or two more, but you don't help your economy or your tourist trade," he said.

Warner said a criminal "clown" would be proud that his "work" got mentioned in the newspapers.

"I cannot tell you how to run your paper, or run your business," he said.

With regards to the police stations delivery timeline, Warner said instead of seeking funding to refurbish and in some cases rebuild police stations, the former Minister of Finance Winston Dookeran sought funding from the Public Sector Investment Programme (PSIP). He said the delivery of the Roxborough and Old Grange Police Stations in Tobago was "still a priority".

Warner said the public tender for the design, bid and build for the police stations will go out in three weeks and the details were being finalised "right now".

"The work on the police stations would be done in tranches," he said.
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: August 22, 2012, 07:51:35 PM »
Crime? What crime? Nothing to see here, please move along.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: August 22, 2012, 07:55:56 PM »
 :bs:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: August 22, 2012, 08:39:50 PM »
Kamla with she own mouth reference the 11 people killed over the short period of time, as evidence of brewing gang warfare, part of a larger threat to national security, as the basis for the SoE.  Now Jack saying, the explosion in murders was not a reason why it was called.  I glad I not living in Trinidad yes.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: August 22, 2012, 08:47:23 PM »
Black hen chickens killing one another.

truetrini

« Reply #490 on: August 22, 2012, 10:10:47 PM »
Black hen chickens killing one another.

Some call it a result of PNM hegemony

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Jack under fire for crime statement
« Reply #491 on: August 23, 2012, 12:26:58 AM »
http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2012-08-23/jack-under-fire-crime-statement

Jack under fire for crime statement
Published: Thursday, August 23, 2012
Yvonne Baboolal

The business community, civil groups and the Opposition have all dismissed National Security Minister Jack Warner’s announcement on Tuesday that the crime situation is not as grim as it seems. Some have even expressed surprise at his statement. Warner, at a press conference, using statistics to back up his claim, said there was an almost three per cent reduction in murders between January and Tuesday, compared to the same period last year.

“We don’t feel the same way...The situation is grim and needs urgent attention,” Catherine Kumar, chief executive officer of the T&T Chamber of Commerce, said. “We were quite surprised at his comments.” Kumar said previous reported statistics actually showed an increase in crime. “But I imagine he has the correct facts,” she added. Kumar said a three per cent reduction is insignificant since there are way too many murders.

“It’s not at an acceptable level,” she noted. Kumar said the crime situation continues to make the business community very uneasy. “We have not been able to develop something to curb crime in a serious way, particularly murders, and there is a concern,” she said. Gregory Aboud, president of the Downtown Owners and Merchants Association (DOMA), said T&T “is in the midst of another very serious and dangerous period of criminal activity.

“One can understand Warner’s defensive reaction to the reporting of crime statistics by the media,” he said. “Having just assumed office, one can understand he is not responsible for the very serious crime situation, nor could he be expected to have any drastic impact in the short time he has been the Minister of National Security. “But the minister should realise very quickly that citizens will not be satisfied with a three per cent or 30 per cent reduction in murders.

“We are all aware that over the past ten years there has been an increase of between 400 per cent and 500 per cent in serious crimes, particularly murders.” He said any attempt to minimise the seriousness of crime in the downtown city centre actually causes people to become more uneasy and scared. “People assume that DOMA is not taking their safety as seriously as it should be taken,” he added.

He said any similar attempt by the Government to minimise the seriousness of crime would also result in citizens losing confidence in the State’s ability to protect them. Aboud said the traditional positions of governments was to speak about their accomplishments. “But the infamous remark by a previous minister that there was a ‘decrease in the increase’ in crime is all we need remember to reinforce this point.”

He said DOMA hoped Warner would do away with these traditional positions. “We have hopes he will restore confidence in citizens by accepting we are in the midst of another very serious and dangerous period of criminal activity.” The Tunapuna Chamber had a similar position. President Taran Singh said the reality was that the crime rate was still very high. “A three per cent reduction is like saying you had 100 murders and now you have 97,” he said.

“We want a 20 per cent reduction. There is a lot of work to be done still. “While we are not questioning the figures, the business community in a developing country can’t accept a three per cent crime reduction.” Singh said the chamber remained optimistic about Warner’s capabilities. “The minister has crime plans and we are expecting to see more allocations to national security in the upcoming budget,” he said.

Ibrahim Ali, of the San Juan Chamber, said no one could convince him crime has decreased when he sees on a daily basis the number of murders taking place. “In the San Juan/El Socorro constituency, we are very uneasy,” he said. Ali said the chamber agrees with the minister’s plans to have more police manpower and a greater presence on the streets. He noted, however, that problems in the court system also needed to be addressed.

Opposition MP Colm Imbert asked: “How on earth you can have a three per cent reduction in crime? “There are more murders this year than last year. What nonsense is he talking about?” Fixin T&T, a civil society group, said it places no credence in anything Warner has to say. “We reiterate our position that he should not hold any ministerial post until there is a favourable outcome of a thorough and efficient investigation into all matters concerning him.” The group called on the Prime Minister to provide a detailed explanation to citizens to justify Warner’s presence in her Cabinet.

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: August 23, 2012, 05:39:18 AM »
GOVT MEETS GANG LEADERS

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/GOVT_MEETS_GANG_LEADERS-167137415.html

ational Security Minister Jack Warner has confirmed that a representative was sent from his Ministry to hold talks with gang leaders in Laventille yesterday.

Warner said he has not turned his back on these persons and if their demands were within the law, they would be met.

The three-hour meeting, which took place at the St Paul's Street Multipurpose Facility, Laventille, began at 10 a.m. and ended at 1 p.m.

TV6 News reported last night that persons coming out of the meeting, including trade union leader Watson Duke, were tight-lipped and refused to comment on the closed-door talks.

Duke continued to remain mum on the matter last night when contacted by the Express, repeatedly saying "no comment" when pressed with questions on the meeting.

Warner was questioned on the meeting yesterday by the media when he attended the National Security Ministry's Military Tattoo at Woodford Square, Port of Spain.

He said the meeting with the gang leaders was one at their request and he did not attend, but sent chairman of the Office of Law Enforcement Policy of the Ministry of National Security Keith Renaud to meet with the group.

Warner refused to make any further comment on the issue, saying he would prefer to do so after reading the report on the outcome of the meeting.

"I told him (Renaud) to go and see what they wanted, and if what they wanted was within the law then we would do it, and I asked him to go and see. But I haven't turned my back on them. When the report comes, through the AG, through the Ministry of Justice and through Cabinet, we would look at it," said Warner.

Laventille East/Morvant MP Donna Cox told the Express last night she had heard about the meeting days before from people in her constituency.

"I really don't know what was the purpose of the meeting, but I know he (Warner) ducked out of the meeting because people went there expecting to meet him," said Cox.

"I don't know if he (Warner) was advised not to go because of all that was said before about the PNM (People's National Movement)... as usual they continue to take things and twist it to suit themselves to make the PNM look bad,'' said Cox.

She was referring to the criticisms by the former United National Congress (UNC) opposition of a meeting former prime minister Patrick Manning held with "community leaders'' at the Crowne Plaza hotel in September 2006.

The meeting was called to sign a peace accord to stop murders that were taking place along the East-West Corridor during that time. Most of the "community leaders" who had attended that meeting are now deceased.

Cox said although she was not around at that time, Manning's meeting was aimed at peace and was an avenue to call a truce among rival gang members.

She said these people needed a neutral force in order for them to "kiss and make up" and the then UNC Opposition twisted it to make it seem as though Manning was in bed with the criminals.

"I guess that's the reason he ducked out of the meeting, he probably was advised not to go because they fear what would be said about it," said Cox.

Lamenting the criminal activity taking place in her constituency and the country at large, Cox said she tries herself to lend counsel and advise people to turn away from the life of crime.

"My real problem is how they are influencing the youth as this will allow a vicious cycle to continue," she said.

Another concern, she claimed, was that CEPEP and URP contracts were being awarded to known criminal elements.

"This is a dangerous path we are going down, is it an attempt to stop crime or for them to buy more guns?" she asked.

Cox said any meeting that is geared to bring about peace should be welcomed and if Warner had given his word to meet with these gang leaders then he should have.

In November last year, during a sitting of the House of Representatives, Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar announced that her Government would spend $300 million for the "Colour Me Orange" programme to create jobs in "hot spot" areas.

Persad-Bissessar had said her Government would engage the youth and most vulnerable members of the community in a massive job-creation programme.

"May I state categorically that we will not be meeting or engaging the services of so-called community leaders. We left that behind us on May 24, 2010, with the last administration.

"On the contrary, we will engage communities using existing and proven village councils, residents, tenants associations and action committees," the Prime Minister had said.

—with reporting by

Renuka Singh and Jabari Fraser
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

truetrini

« Reply #493 on: August 23, 2012, 05:57:36 AM »
http://www.newsday.co.tt/politics/0,146807.html

EXCERPTS: 

Hear Kamla:

The following is an edited version of Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar’s contribution to the debate on the motion to extend the state of emergency for three months in Parliament on Sunday. The motion was passed with 29 Government MPs voting for the extension and with ten votes against by the Opposition MPs.

As I begin the substance of this contribution, I preface it with a quotation from the father of the Indian constitution, Dr Ambedker. He reminds us: “Law and order are the medicine of the body politic and when the body politic gets sick, medicine must be administered.”

First of all, do you remember when the former leader of the PNM, the former Prime Minister, meeting with the head of the Jamaat during the 18/18 tie when his party was appointed to the Government? Do you remember when he promised to give back land at Mucurapo to the Jamaat? Do you remember that? He only relented then there was a tremendous hue and cry. Do you remember how the Muslimeen campaigned for the PNM in the marginalised seats and terrorised supporters of the Opposition in Tunapuna and in San Fernando? Do you remember that?

In fact, there is an affidavit in the courthouse that speaks to all the meetings held with the PNM leadership and with the Jamaat al Muslimeen, making promises for favours for their support to get votes.

Do you remember that, Mr Speaker? Do you remember the billions spent in CEPEP, URP and the ghost gangs to fund their activities?

What do you think happened with all the alleged contracts that these gang leaders received through the PNM? Their political support for the PNM had come at a price, and this nation is still today paying for it.

Do you remember that he was so boldfaced, when one of these gang leaders died that the then Prime Minister dubbed him, what? Do you remember, Mr Speaker? A national hero! Do you remember that?

Do you remember when the political leader of the PNM, the then leader and the Prime Minister, met with the gang leaders at a fancy hotel? You have spoken of it. Do you remember that? But this is 2011. We do not negotiate and wine and dine with gang leaders at hotels as that last administration did. We will not wine and dine with them.

Mr Speaker, in fact, you would have seen the reports over the last few days, when it was learnt that there were gang leaders at the hotel, what did we do? They were raided and arrested to be taken before the courts. That is the difference.

The moment the PNM government of the day took the decision to negotiate with criminal elements in exchange for political support that set off a dangerous course of events from which this country is still reeling today, and do you know why, Mr Speaker?

The moment you sit and talk with the enemy such as that, what you have in effect done is to surrender power. You have ceded constitutional power and legal authority to the gang leaders. How can any government sit and talk about co-existing with criminals.

That is the antithesis of good governance, to sit and negotiate and talk with gang leaders and criminals—coexist with them in the full glare, as we said, of the country and the media. That is exactly what they did, a stone’s throw from here from the Parliament in a hotel.

And why did they do it? They did it just to stay in power, never mind the consequences to the citizenry and the nation; never mind. That could never be a crime fighting method. It could never be a weapon against crime, because what? Since then the situation has grown worse.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 05:59:57 AM by truetrini SC »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #494 on: August 23, 2012, 07:52:32 AM »
Déjà vu.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #495 on: August 23, 2012, 04:12:54 PM »
People get ring side for this battle, be there to witness blows from these two heavy hitters Mayor Lee Sing VS Jack Warner  our DISHONOURABLE  MINISTER OF NATIONAL INSECURITY.

The mayor said if this man say run stand .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: August 23, 2012, 05:51:00 PM »
People get ring side for this battle, be there to witness blows from these two heavy hitters Mayor Lee Sing VS Jack Warner  our DISHONOURABLE  MINISTER OF NATIONAL INSECURITY.

The mayor said if this man say run stand .

If Jack say d sky blue u betta look up 1st.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: August 23, 2012, 06:04:42 PM »
Jack says he was  duped by Lee Sing into attending the meeting involving gang leaders  ::)
I want to know, at what point in the meeting did Jack realize he was in the presence of gang leaders? If he was so vehemently opposed to it why didn't he just walk out! Surely they( the gangsters)  didn't wait till the meeting was over to make their introductions.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Warner claims entrapment in meeting with POS Mayor
« Reply #498 on: August 23, 2012, 06:22:49 PM »
Warner claims entrapment in meeting with POS Mayor
ctntworld.com

The Minister of National Security, Mr. Jack Warner, has claimed that he was "duped" into attending a meeting on August 15th with the Mayor of Port of Spain, PSA President Watson Duke, a union representative and two persons who wanted to leave their criminal past behind.

At Thursday's Post Cabinet Media Briefing, Mr. Warner explained the circumstances leading up to the meeting. He said Mayor Louis Lee Sing called him and invited him to a 9am meeting at his office on August 15th, saying it was important but gave no further details.

"I readily agreed. Admittedly, I did not see that the extension of an invitation from the Mayor of Port of Spain as being one arising out of Balisier House. I did not see the intention of that invitation as even one from a PNM elected Mayor. I did not see it as a Rowley-inspired agenda. I accepted the invitation to attend the meeting at the Mayor's office in Port of Spain merely because of the Mayor of Port of Spain and in fact, I have had several meetings there before."

Mr. Warner said when he arrived at the Mayor's office on August 15th, he was surprised to see Mr. Watson Duke, another member of his union and two others. He said the Mayor then explained that he convened the meeting to ensure the reduction of crime in the Laventille area, but he asked what they expected his role to be.

"I was told by the Mayor that a collaborative approach and consultation with those who sought peace in Laventille would be productive and he proposed a larger meeting on Wednesday August 22nd at St. Paul Street Community Centre at 10am. I took the decision that the meeting of last Wednesday, that meeting that I was in some ways duped into attending, and I felt that the one that was being planned for yesterday should be one which would involve the law enforcement officials. I left the place of entrapment, that is the Mayor's office, which I believe had been intended for me, and I immediately called a meeting with the Acting Commissioner of Police, Stephen Williams, the Deputy Commissioner of Police, Mervyn Williams, and the Chief of Defense Staff, Kenrick Maharaj. This took place at 10:30am at the Ministry of National Security, exactly 20 minutes after the conclusion of the meeting at the Mayor's office."

During this meeting with law enforcement officials, Mr. Warner relayed what took place at the Mayor's office and suggested that they, as the senior officers of the Police Service and Defense Force, were better suited to attend the meeting scheduled for Wednesday 22nd August, 2012.

"All of them agreed and they also felt that there should be a representative from the Ministry of National Security as well. The next meeting was held yesterday at the St. Paul Street Community facility at 10am. I did not attend."

Minister Warner said he was advised that Mr. Duke and several members of the Laventille community, attended the meeting with five senior members of the Police Service.

"Interestingly enough, the Mayor of Port of Spain, who had agreed to the hosting of the meeting, and had promised his attendance, reneged on his promise and did not attend yesterday's meeting. Yesterday's meeting nevertheless took place without my presence and I am further advised that the list of issues raised by members in attendance were the need for peace in the Laventille community, sustainable jobs, security for the Life Sport programme, and the rehabilitation of the St. Paul Street Playground."

The National Security Minister criticised a report in the Daily Express which indicated that he held a meeting with gang leaders since it was not true. He said reporters should ask why the Mayor called Mr. Warner to the meeting on August 15th.

"Why didn't he attend yesterday's meeting? Or was he hoping that I would have been stupid enough to arrive there in the glare of the hidden cameras that were planted there from the media? Was the meeting idea an hour of entrapment hatched at Balisier House?"

Minister Warner said that the Government will not negotiate law and order.

"Jack Warner imposes it, he doesn't negotiate it. At the end of the day the question must be asked why would they go to such lengths to entrap me."

He said he will succeed in the fight against crime, despite plots and moves to see him fail.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: August 23, 2012, 07:18:25 PM »
Paranoia

Definition

Paranoia is an unfounded or exaggerated distrust of others, sometimes reaching delusional proportions. Paranoid individuals constantly suspect the motives of those around them, and believe that certain individuals, or people in general, are "out to get them."

Description

Paranoid perceptions and behavior may appear as features of a number of mental illnesses, including depression and dementia, but are most prominent in three types of psychological disorders: paranoid schizophrenia, delusional disorder (persecutory type), and paranoid personality disorder (PPD).
Individuals with paranoid schizophrenia and persecutory delusional disorder experience what is known as persecutory delusions: an irrational, yet unshakable, belief that someone is plotting against them. Persecutory delusions in paranoid schizophrenia are bizarre, sometimes grandiose, and often accompanied by auditory hallucinations. Delusions experienced by individuals with delusional disorder are more plausible than those experienced by paranoid schizophrenics; not bizarre, though still unjustified. Individuals with delusional disorder may seem offbeat or quirky rather than mentally ill, and, as such, may never seek treatment.
Persons with paranoid personality disorder tend to be self-centered, self-important, defensive, and emotionally distant. Their paranoia manifests itself in constant suspicions rather than full-blown delusions. The disorder often impedes social and personal relationships and career advancement. Some individuals with PPD are described as "litigious," as they are constantly initiating frivolous law suits. PPD is more common in men than in women, and typically begins in early adulthood.

:thinking: Hmm......

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: August 23, 2012, 08:18:13 PM »
 :bs: Warner feel this is football where he can talk he shit on people and get away?
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: August 23, 2012, 11:09:51 PM »
:bs: Warner feel this is football where he can talk he shit on people and get away?

YES HE DOES.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: August 24, 2012, 01:18:40 AM »
:bs: Warner feel this is football where he can shit on people and get away?

Fix it fuh yuh...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: August 24, 2012, 05:40:13 AM »
I hear the mayor want to take legal action over Warner statements. The man looked stunned yesterday after hearing what Warner say.
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: August 24, 2012, 05:21:55 PM »
Heard the clips from Warner and Louis on the issue this morning.  Well since I done biased against Renwar already it eh goh surprise anybody that I believe Louis' accounts of what happened.  In addition to which, I never hear anyone state that Louis has an economy with the truth.....

But the most intriguing fellow in all this is Watson Duke.  If all yuh hear that man bob and weave when Tony and Dale tried to pin him down on his involvement in the whole thing......classic talk radio!!!....I still eh sure if I want to fall down laughing or scratch mih head in sheer confusion.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: August 24, 2012, 05:51:25 PM »
Heard the clips from Warner and Louis on the issue this morning.  Well since I done biased against Renwar already it eh goh surprise anybody that I believe Louis' accounts of what happened.  In addition to which, I never hear anyone state that Louis has an economy with the truth.....

But the most intriguing fellow in all this is Watson Duke.  If all yuh hear that man bob and weave when Tony and Dale tried to pin him down on his involvement in the whole thing......classic talk radio!!!....I still eh sure if I want to fall down laughing or scratch mih head in sheer confusion.....

Duke really ducked and dived. But the most telling statement that convinces me that Jack is not being completely honest came from one of the guys who Warner claims he briefed, and who agreed to attend the next meeting....Acting Commissioner Stephen Williams, who said he knew nothing about the meeting!!

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #506 on: August 24, 2012, 05:56:22 PM »
Lee Sing added, “What Minister Warner has done today (yesterday) is to convince me as a citizen of this country that all that has even been said of him by way of trust-worthiness or lack thereof must be taken seriously.”

The people that trust this man is just like him i guarantee you .

Jack you are on a mission impossible and you will self dis struck all by your self you do not need help.
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: August 25, 2012, 05:20:48 PM »
Lee Sing say he used to give Warner the benefit of the doubt before but have no choice but to believe everything he's heard about the fellow....Lee Sing serious?? ??!!

*psst* Lee Sing.....I present to you the accounts of the TTFF from 2006......you will see here that some millions appear to be missing.  Ah hear the only man who can answer refuses to do so.....and you NOW have misgivings about this same fellow??!!  Lee Sing.....tsk, tsk, tsk.  I eh look for you dey......
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: August 25, 2012, 05:22:22 PM »
Oh and in other news, ah hear about 2 -3 (or was it 4) people murdered in the last 24 hours....if this was not serious business I woulda dead laughing......

:frustrated: :banginghead: :pissedoff: :cursing: :bs: :cursing:
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Breaking News - JACK NEW MINISTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY
« Reply #509 on: August 25, 2012, 05:48:07 PM »
Oh and in other news, ah hear about 2 -3 (or was it 4) people murdered in the last 24 hours....if this was not serious business I woulda dead laughing......

:frustrated: :banginghead: :pissedoff: :cursing: :bs: :cursing:

All the time crime is a problem, as soon as he turn minister of security - "crime not bad is the media fault.'
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>