Kamla
2 (14.3%)
The people of Chaguanas West
5 (35.7%)
Some big pappy contractor
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: July 28, 2013, 04:18:55 AM

Author Topic: Jack Warner General Section Thread.  (Read 183691 times)

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Breaking News - JACK NEW MINISTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY
« Reply #540 on: September 10, 2012, 06:18:18 AM »
91 out of 97 Parliamentarians thought Warner should keep his post.  ::) ::)

There are 6 COP Members of Parliament in the House  :)

It was 91 out of 97 COP members attending.  Jack must be shaking in his boots  :yawning:

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: September 10, 2012, 08:15:48 AM »
91 out of 97 Parliamentarians thought Warner should keep his post.  ::) ::)

There are 6 COP Members of Parliament in the House  :)

It was 91 out of 97 COP members attending.  Jack must be shaking in his boots  :yawning:

Eaat ah food.....drink ah juice.......new politics indeed ::) :P
I pity the fool....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: September 10, 2012, 05:15:31 PM »
Man shot in pinto. I was right.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: September 14, 2012, 12:44:46 PM »
Jack: Bid to buy Mirror in final stages
TT Guardian
Radhica Sookraj
Published:
Friday, September 14, 2012

Jack Warner

Minister of National Security Jack Warner has confirmed his accountants are in the final stages of brokering a deal to buy the Mirror newspaper. The minister said the matter was at a very delicate stage and he would comment on it sometime next week. Before the deal was brokered, Warner reportedly sought the advice of Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar and members of the Cabinet. A source said Warner held negotiations with Pedro Chookolingo but contacted on his cellphone yesterday, he denied that was so. He said the T&T Guardian was “talking to the wrong Chookolingo.” Asked which Chookolingo was involved in the deal, he said: “You find out, that is your job, not mine. You news people always have the wrong information.”

Chookolingoo said he did not know anything about Warner buying the Mirror. Warner denied yesterday the purchase had been finalised. “It’s not true, discussions are still taking place,” he said. Asked to give details of the discussion, Warner said: “My accountant meets with them, not me. We are in the final stages of discussion.” Warner said he would provide more details after he spoke with his accountant. However, in a subsequent phone call, Warner said the discussions were at a delicate stage and he would make a statement on the issue next week. Asked about his discussions with the Prime Minister, Warner said: “I prefer not to say anything more about that. I will speak about it next week.” Some of Warner’s Cabinet colleagues have defended his decision to buy the newspaper.

Leader of Government Business Dr Roodal Moonilal said last week he did not think the independence of the Mirror would be undermined if Warner assumed control.  He said under the NAR administration, then minister Ken Gordon was affiliated with the Caribbean Communications Network group. Moonilal added that Warner knew as a Government Minister he could not be involved in any other income-earning business activity. Warner’s media bid for the Newsday and Mirror newspapers was first reported last month. Integrated Media Company owner Maxie Cuffie’s lease ended on August 31. Cuffie told the T&T Guardian he could not compete with Warner’s money. There were reports that Cuffie had offered $9 million for the newspaper but Warner offered $12 million.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 12:49:29 PM by D.H.W »
Youtube Channel

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: September 15, 2012, 04:51:51 PM »
So..two state owned newspapers. Crime going and drop.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: September 15, 2012, 05:14:57 PM »
No murders overnight, first for the year
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: September 16, 2012, 08:07:22 AM »
No murders overnight, first for the year

Whoo hoo!!!   And they didn't have to call an SOE......look at that eh..... ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: October 09, 2012, 02:08:58 PM »
oooooohhhhh ggggaaarrrdddd ooooyyyeeee!!!  all yuh!! hear nah.....ah deading.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Just when ah thought this man cyar surprise mih, there he goes again...... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
*weak*  *in tears*

cyar ketch mih self......ah goh give details later.....in fact if ah get the sound bite that would be even better......cuz all yuh have to hear dis from Jackie boy mouth.....

Paging Dinho......paging Dinho......Diiiiinnnnnhhhhhoooooo.....yooo hoooooo boy yuh have to hear this one......

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: October 09, 2012, 02:14:14 PM »
brownie ah hope de punchline real good yuh know......nex ting yuh go and pull ah davyjenny on we
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: October 09, 2012, 03:08:21 PM »
jack warner amazes me...

but ill let brownsugar give details she'll be more colourful than me if its what i think she's talking about....

all ill say i think they should implement regular mental evaluations for MPs

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: October 09, 2012, 03:09:14 PM »
brownie ah hope de punchline real good yuh know......nex ting yuh go and pull ah davyjenny on we

:rotfl: :rotfl:

up to now we aint find out what was so disturbin! and he movin on d forum normal normal after that  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: October 09, 2012, 03:11:51 PM »
Only thing I hear is he stop police from giving murder statistics. Maybe is that?
Youtube Channel

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #552 on: October 09, 2012, 03:13:39 PM »
Kejan Haynes ‏@ReporterKHTV
Quite shameful that Jack Warner would categorize murder as being a PNM murder. Is there no end to the uncouth words spoken by this minister?

Jabari Fraser ‏@JabariFraser
Jack Warner: Police to withhold murder information. Murder this morning in Laventille was a PNM murder.

CCN TV6 ‏@tv6tnt
Warner has instructed the police to stop revealing murder statistics to the media. Your thoughts?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 03:18:51 PM by Jah Gol »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: October 09, 2012, 03:23:00 PM »
Quite shameful that Jack Warner would categorize murder as being a PNM murder. Is there no end to the uncouth words spoken by this minister?

Jack Warner: Police to withhold murder information. Murder this morning in Laventille was a PNM murder.

CCN TV6 ‏@tv6tnt
Warner has instructed the police to stop revealing murder statistics to the media. Your thoughts?

I want a nice fact based article first.

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #554 on: October 09, 2012, 03:30:36 PM »

CCN TV6 ‏@tv6tnt

They tweeting from Parliament.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: October 09, 2012, 05:07:54 PM »
f**k you warner you are a c**t
Youtube Channel

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: October 09, 2012, 05:38:11 PM »

CCN TV6 ‏@tv6tnt

No need, he himself said it on the news tonight. Those tweets are indeed factual.

I have no words  :-\

Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: October 09, 2012, 07:02:37 PM »

Boy, I doh normally listen news or anything Jack Warner have to say.  But ah had mih radio on in the office and the news came on and I was too busy to stop to find a next station so ah leave it to play.  Den ah hear the headline say something bout Jack say the murder last night in Laventille is PNM fault.  So mih ears perk up cuz ah curious to hear what de arse this mad man going to say next......

Then he went on to talk some shit bout PNM like the murder rate up and how the man had 29 bullets in him and blah blah blah and shit, shit, shit.

But de part that kill me is when he say no more statistics on murder or crime.  Is the picture that men like Dinho trying to sell bout Jack being hard wukking and de best he could do is hide the crime statistics from we is what I find so funny......

De man is firetrucking kaka hole!!!  But what ah does find amazing is how a seemingly intelligent fella like Dinho (and others out there in the Green Fig Republic) does buy the bull shit wholesale!!!  Dais what ah cyar understand yet....

Paging Dinho, paging Dinho  come in Dinho........is this what hard wukking supposed to look like?? 

ssssstttteeeuuupppsss!!!!!   ::) ::) :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :cursing: :cursing: ::) ::) ::)

Oh and it eh really a laughing matter nah, is just that in the moment the thing was so facking absurd ah couldn't help mih self......but is serious thing for we to cry for yes.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: October 09, 2012, 08:08:25 PM »
I dunno why allyuh suprised. Allyuh thought I was being sarcastic when I say that he crime plan is buying over a newspapers?

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #559 on: October 09, 2012, 08:17:34 PM »
This just highlights him for what he is; a sledge hammer, bully, rough neck, sqeaky wheel, impersonator. There are no shortcuts to national security. You can't manipulate information when the physical evidence of blood in the street is irrefutable. No amount of PR helps so he wants to control the media.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: October 10, 2012, 04:49:23 AM »
Youtube Channel

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #561 on: October 10, 2012, 07:08:52 AM »
GAG ON COPS

Originally printed at http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/GAG_ON_COPS-173419701.html
By Renuka Singh
October 9, 2012

National Security Minister Jack Warner yesterday placed an information blackout on all crime reports coming out of police stations, "with immediate effect".

After an early-morning murder ended the 30-day cease-fire in Laventille, Warner said as an interim measure he would be implementing the blackout on all criminal activity.

"With immediate effect, I have decided that no figures of any kind would be given anywhere for any absence of murders," Warner said to reporters yesterday during the lunch break of the budget debate at Parliament, Tower D, International Waterfront Centre, Port of Spain.

Yesterday, 28-year-old St Ann's resident Stephon Morris was leaving his girlfriend's home at Eastern Quarry, Laventille, at 3.45 a.m., when he was shot and killed by two men. Warner said police recovered 29 spent shells on the scene and the men escaped.

Warner said a lack of information could trigger a reduction in the crime rate.

At various public events over the past month, Warner had kept an almost daily tally of the crime-free days in Laventille, but now said he would be stopping the police from revealing the crime figures to the media as an interim measure to curb crime.

He said it was his "feeling" that if the media stopped publishing the crime figures, it could lead to a reduction in the crime rate.

"People are being encouraged when they see no crime in an area. They want to make news, they want to make headlines that want to spoil the record and they get an incentive to do this," he said.

"Reports would now be given quarterly as necessary and not daily as the case may be. I have also instructed the police not to reveal any figures or murders anywhere, anytime, and this was done to take away from the Opposition the desire to create mischief where none existed," he said.

Warner said he would meet with the relevant police superiors to ensure the mandate is set.

"I came here and gave murder figures for one month and you know something, 24 hours later a guy is dead. In some ways I feel guilty, because as I had gone there (Laventille), some people felt I was boasting," he said.

Warner also laid the responsibility for this latest murder at the door of the Opposition People's National Movement (PNM), saying the party "sponsored" it.

"This could have been avoided if the PNM was not sponsoring crime, you can quote me liberally. I am saying that, of course, unequivocally, that it is a PNM murder, quote me on that. Without the PNM, this murder would not have happened," he said.

"Worse yet, it's a pity that in their very own constituencies, that they are the ones that are sponsoring crime and encouraging mayhem and murder, and I say that unabated and without fear and I am telling the national community that as long as this continues that the PNM would be on one side and that side is crime, mayhem and murder; and the Government on the other side with law and order," he said.

Warner said this latest killing has "personally hurt" him, and accused the Opposition of praying for a murder in its own constituency to score political points.

"Opposition should be very glad that their prayers have been answered. I want to say that possibly they have gotten their wish," he said.

"This has hurt me. This young man should not have died this morning. People in Laventille were walking the streets once again, they were embracing each other. This is to prove the Government wrong, to prove Jack Warner wrong and, at the end of the day, that cannot make sense," he said.

He said if the PNM had gotten on board with the Government's crime plan and not played politics, this murder could have been avoided.

"I am saying that this murder could have been avoided if the PNM was not trying to glamorise murder and mayhem in their own constituency," he said.

Warner said the PNM believes a rising crime rate will get it back into power. "...That wouldn't help them. Crime could go up till I don't know how high, the PNM will never see government again in our collective lifetime, and I don't see how sponsoring crime would help them, but they believe that," he said.

Acting Police Commissioner Stephen Williams, who was contacted last night by TV6 News, declined comment on Warner's directive, but did say the Minister could only give policy directives, not operational ones.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: October 10, 2012, 07:49:33 AM »
<a href="http://www.facebook.com/v/10151058255686433" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.facebook.com/v/10151058255686433</a>

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: October 10, 2012, 08:12:02 AM »

Boy, I doh normally listen news or anything Jack Warner have to say.  But ah had mih radio on in the office and the news came on and I was too busy to stop to find a next station so ah leave it to play.  Den ah hear the headline say something bout Jack say the murder last night in Laventille is PNM fault.  So mih ears perk up cuz ah curious to hear what de arse this mad man going to say next......

Then he went on to talk some shit bout PNM like the murder rate up and how the man had 29 bullets in him and blah blah blah and shit, shit, shit.

But de part that kill me is when he say no more statistics on murder or crime.  Is the picture that men like Dinho trying to sell bout Jack being hard wukking and de best he could do is hide the crime statistics from we is what I find so funny......

De man is firetrucking kaka hole!!!  But what ah does find amazing is how a seemingly intelligent fella like Dinho (and others out there in the Green Fig Republic) does buy the bull shit wholesale!!!  Dais what ah cyar understand yet....

Paging Dinho, paging Dinho  come in Dinho........is this what hard wukking supposed to look like?? 

ssssstttteeeuuupppsss!!!!!   ::) ::) :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :cursing: :cursing: ::) ::) ::)

Oh and it eh really a laughing matter nah, is just that in the moment the thing was so facking absurd ah couldn't help mih self......but is serious thing for we to cry for yes.....

Woman, you don't have something more constructive to do with yuhself than to be calling up my name?  ???

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: October 10, 2012, 08:42:55 AM »
Jack Warner can't put a blackout. He can only advise. Decision is up to police commisioner.
Youtube Channel

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #565 on: October 10, 2012, 09:37:18 AM »
Jack Warner can't put a blackout. He can only advise. Decision is up to police commisioner.
He used the word 'instructed'.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: October 10, 2012, 09:59:46 AM »

So....yuh feel he go take the instruction?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: October 10, 2012, 10:33:33 AM »

So....yuh feel he go take the instruction?

Yea because he only acting he want 2 be confirm in d wuk.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: October 10, 2012, 11:14:45 AM »

Woman, you don't have something more constructive to do with yuhself than to be calling up my name?  ???

Yes I do.  Now, is this what you meant by hard wukking??...... ::) ::)   :waiting:
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: October 10, 2012, 11:17:16 AM »
Breaking News - Jack Says Sorry
By Richard Charan

NATIONAL Security Minister Jack Warner has sought to clarify his claim that the People’s National Movement (PNM) was responsible for a murder in Laventille yesterday which broke a broke a 30-day cease-fire in the area.

In a statement issued last night, Warner also attempted to clarify his order to police officers that information related to murders not be disclosed to the media, as an interim measure to decrease crime.

Warner had made the statements while speaking with reporters during the lunch break of the budget debate at Parliament, Tower D International Waterfront, Port of Spain on Tuesday.

Shortly after Warner's comments were aired on the television news, Warner issued the following press release.

ISSUE: "PNM MURDER"

"The statement was inferred to a select few front line opposition members of Parliament who have continued to make negative statements which may have the effect of nullifying the gains made over the last month, instead of looking at ways in which we could work together to ensure the statistics remain in check.

This in no way includes the membership of the party - even though I may not agree with their political affiliation, I respect them as citizens of this country.

I am incensed when I hear of "but one murder."...we have always said one murder is one murder too many - let us agree not to use this as a political football but to engage in supporting the men and women of the protective services in continuing the excellent work they have been doing - and the gains they have made."

ISSUE: "NOT REVEALING CRIME STATS"

"The intent of this measure is to seek to ensure that crime statistics are not sensationalized thereby acting as a domino effect in certain hot spot areas and causing an escalation of crime in that hotspot area.

The issue is not about withholding the statistics - it is about the management of the sensitive information that many times is released along with the statistic that always has the potential to inflame additional crime - particularly when treating with the issue of gangs and the 'gang culture'.

For instance, there is no issue with stating that there may have been a homicide in area 'x', the issue becomes more challenging when the information released includes the homicide in area 'x', along with the homicide being gang related, and involving person 'y'...this is a recipe for unnecessarily inflamed tensions.

Therefore my statement was earmarked to avoid unnecessary murders and escalation of crime in hot spots, and not in any way a means of muzzling the freedom of information, and I apologize if it may have been taken out of context ".

Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>