Kamla
2 (14.3%)
The people of Chaguanas West
5 (35.7%)
Some big pappy contractor
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: July 28, 2013, 04:18:55 AM

Author Topic: Jack Warner General Section Thread.  (Read 183671 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: 59 MURDERS IN 48 DAYS
« Reply #690 on: February 20, 2013, 12:15:16 AM »
Allyuh really feel Kamla that stupid. Kamla eh Patrick. We will see this gov't thru 5 yrs. While allyuh think this is the "worse gov't" ever, the UNC supporters think she is the best thing that ever happen to TT. So ban allyuh belly and take the jammin. Like I said before I don't see any govt making a difference in the murder rate. Until the people of the areas affected take a stand, that is when we will see a change. I myself don't have any solutions. The people from the areas who wreaking havoc on they own  have no concience and  they will not listen to what you or I have to say. They will kill you. So let them dead fuss.
I listened to an interview with Karl Hudson Phillips a few months ago. He was asked his opinion about the section 34 fiasco and more specifically the government's reaction to it. He noted that for all of Manning's failings he did understand the moral duty the PM in the Westminster system has if faced with a massive loss of support and public dissent. That duty is to either resign or call an election. I don't want to misquote the gentleman but basically he was saying considering all that occurred and the subsequent protests and the vote of no confidence in parliament simply doesn't have the compulsion to do what is appropriate .

truetrini

« Reply #691 on: February 20, 2013, 12:18:32 AM »
fishes what was martin Joseph's cocoa in the sun?  I want to know... Thanks.

Is the same cocoa all of them make tea from.
 Chinese  ( check out the inmates in the detention center)

He put them there or he ordered their release?  hmmmm.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: February 20, 2013, 02:56:02 AM »
fishes what was martin Joseph's cocoa in the sun?  I want to know... Thanks.

Is the same cocoa all of them make tea from.
 Chinese  ( check out the inmates in the detention center)

He put them there or he ordered their release?  hmmmm.

There are no Chinese in there.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Warner: a case of expanding the national security portfolio?
« Reply #693 on: February 20, 2013, 05:12:24 AM »
61 now...is f**king 61 now!

Ah think is about 63 now including the police officer who was shot along with his colleague in the line of duty yesterday.  Look how them bandits dead cuz police eh taking that so.  Yuh doh kill Army and Police and get away just so, just so......
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: February 20, 2013, 05:34:44 AM »
Add a officer to the list
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: February 20, 2013, 07:17:56 AM »
The title of this thread need to be updated daily.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

truetrini

« Reply #696 on: February 20, 2013, 09:06:57 AM »
Who set up the Lying Squad!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: February 20, 2013, 10:09:51 AM »
And now for something completely different....

Robber killed with own gun during robbery
Published:
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Derek Achong

"A 25-year-old robber was shot and killed with his own gun during a botched robbery of a taxi driver and his passengers in Chaguanas yesterday afternoon. According to reports, shortly after midday Dereck Spencer, 37, of Couva, was plying his Nissan B14 car for hire between Couva and Chaguanas.

Spencer told police he picked up his wife and a male commuter in Couva and two more women in Chase Village. Spencer’s wife was seated in the front passenger seat while the man and the two women sat in the back seat.

As the car approached Edinburgh Village, the man drew a gun and threatened the two woman passengers who were in the back seat with him. He then robbed them of their cellphones and jewelry.

Police said the man then pointed the gun at Spencer’s wife at which point Spencer stopped the car, drew a small kitchen knife and began struggling with the robber for the gun. He later told police he kept the knife in the car for protection after he and his fellow taxi drivers were robbed several times in the past. 

During the struggle, investigators said, the gun went off, shooting the robber in his forehead. He died on the scene and was identified by his mother as Ibrahim Bourne, of Crown Street, Enterprise, Chaguanas. Bourne was well known to police and had a criminal record which included armed robberies.

Investigators found Bourne’s gun, which was taken to the Forensic Science Centre, St James, for ballistic testing to determine if the gun had been used in other shooting incidents in central Trinidad.

An autopsy will also be done on his body today. Spencer was questioned by investigators and was later released as police believe he acted in self-defence. Spencer, his wife and the other passengers escaped without physical injury but up to late last night were said to be still traumatised.

Senior Supt Deodath Doolarchan, Supt Johnny Abraham and Insp Wayne Lawrence visited the scene and are investigating. "

This robber performed a public service by shooting a criminal in the head. Talk about self-sacrifice!

I wouldn't class this one here as murder but more as accidental man slaughter or even self defence!  :beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #698 on: February 20, 2013, 10:11:30 AM »

Mervin Cordner head of the X  NFS will be in i95fm Radio station today @ approx 3pm also UNC skippy will be their to defend Jack Warner  .

http://www.citadel.co.tt/istream/index.php?station=2

good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: February 20, 2013, 12:14:33 PM »
Allyuh really feel Kamla that stupid. Kamla eh Patrick. We will see this gov't thru 5 yrs. While allyuh think this is the "worse gov't" ever, the UNC supporters think she is the best thing that ever happen to TT. So ban allyuh belly and take the jammin. Like I said before I don't see any govt making a difference in the murder rate. Until the people of the areas affected take a stand, that is when we will see a change. I myself don't have any solutions. The people from the areas who wreaking havoc on they own  have no concience and  they will not listen to what you or I have to say. They will kill you. So let them dead fuss.
I listened to an interview with Karl Hudson Phillips a few months ago. He was asked his opinion about the section 34 fiasco and more specifically the government's reaction to it. He noted that for all of Manning's failings he did understand the moral duty the PM in the Westminster system has if faced with a massive loss of support and public dissent. That duty is to either resign or call an election. I don't want to misquote the gentleman but basically he was saying considering all that occurred and the subsequent protests and the vote of no confidence in parliament simply doesn't have the compulsion to do what is appropriate .

If they ever had that it wouldnt even have quarter of the comess it has had.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: February 20, 2013, 12:41:42 PM »

My thought exactly.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: February 20, 2013, 12:48:03 PM »

Mervin Cordner head of the X  NFS will be in i95fm Radio station today @ approx 3pm also UNC skippy will be their to defend Jack Warner  .

http://www.citadel.co.tt/istream/index.php?station=2

Skippy??  Just when ah thought the circus ring was full..... ::) ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: February 20, 2013, 01:02:21 PM »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: February 20, 2013, 08:11:17 PM »

My thought exactly.
Okay I will update it! What are the current figures now?   :(
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 08:14:35 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: February 21, 2013, 04:29:06 AM »

My thought exactly.
Okay I will update it! What are the current figures now?   :(

66 in 52, I believe.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #705 on: February 21, 2013, 04:46:43 AM »

Eight vehicles leased to start new Flying Squad

Published:

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Anika Gumbs-Sandiford

Miscellaneous Marketing Ltd, a company that leases unmarked vehicles to the T&T Police Service, supplied eight vehicles to the secretly revived new Flying Squad so the unit could start work last year. Acting Commissioner of Police Stephen Williams yesterday confirmed that unmarked vehicles were leased from the company.

"We rent vehicles from numerous companies and Miscellaneous Marketing Ltd is one of those companies. The T&T Police Service owns marked and unmarked vehicles but we lease vehicles to supplement where we have shortages. I have nothing more to say on the matter," Williams said. Newly-appointed director of the National Security Operations Centre (NSOC) Garvin Heerah gave the go-ahead for the vehicles to be released to the unit.   

Whether Heerah was acting on his own when the lease agreement was made is unclear, given that the NSOC falls under the purview of the Ministry of National Security, which is headed by line minister Jack Warner. It is also uncertain whether Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar, who is head of the National Security Council, was aware of the arrangement.

Sources said Persad-Bissessar, who was due to return from a Caricom meeting in Haiti today, is expected to request a report on the matter. The vehicles leased to the New Flying Squad Investigations Unit (NFSIU) comprised four Nissan X-Trails, two Mitsubshi Tritons, a Nissan Cefiro and a panel van. Heerah is reported as saying the vehicles were loaned by a civilian. 

Investigations show the directors of Miscellaneous Marketing Ltd are Sham and Rachel Mohammed, of Temple Street, Duncan Village, San Fernando. The registered office of the company is listed as 12 Bootan Street, Don Miguel Road, San Juan. The company's profile at the Ministry of Legal Affairs registry in Port-of-Spain shows the company was incorporated on April 27, 2006.

When the T&T Guardian visited the company yesterday, a national security panel van was parked outside the building and there were marked and unmarked police cars on the compound. Asked if it was possible to speak to Mohammed, an employee who wished not to be identified said he had gone to a meeting at the Ministry of National Security. On Tuesday, Opposition Leader Dr Keith Rowley called on the PM to clear the air on the new Flying Squad.

Internal e-mails from the Ministry of National Security showed Heerah helped the unit find a base in Aranguez, though it was eventually set up at Factory Road, Golden Grove, Arouca. Warner has denied any knowledge of the unit operating and has requested a report from Heerah, who is expected to return to T&T tomorrow after attending a conference in Argentina.

News

Related Articles:

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: February 21, 2013, 05:15:47 AM »

Ag CoP: Secret Flying Squad illegal

...I am no part of this covert operation

Published:

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Anika Gumbs-Sandiford

Acting Commissioner of Police (CoP) Stephen Williams

Acting Commissioner of Police (CoP) Stephen Williams has described the secretly revived Flying Squad as illegal. In an exclusive interview with the T&T Guardian on Friday, retired police inspector Mervyn Cordner claimed Minister of National Security Jack Warner approached him to head the covert unit.

But yesterday, Williams distanced himself, saying, “I can speak for myself and say that I, acting CoP Stephen Williams, am not aware of and am no part of this covert operation. “I, Stephen Williams, never met Mervyn Cordner. I am speaking for myself. “The information brought to my attention is a matter that raises great concern of whether there is an illegal group purporting to do legal things.

“I would like to give the public the assurance I am going to get to the bottom of what has been revealed. This matter will be immediately investigated. I am thankful this matter has been brought to my attention. Anything illegal, I have to investigate. I have to find out if this is a vigilante unit. I am extremely concerned.”

The Flying Squad, which was disbanded in the 1980s, was revived in July 2012 and has been working out of a building at Factory Road, Golden Grove, Arouca. In a candid interview on Friday, Cordner said a crime plan was submitted to Warner and a budget of $180 million requested to carry out operations for a period of two years.

However, Cordner said, the lack of funding has stumped the work of the unit. The Flying Squad, according to Cordner, comprises 75 retired officers who previously worked at various state enterprises that include the police, prison service, Immigration Division, Telecommunication Authority of T&T and the T&T Electricity Commission.

Reiterating his concern over the revelations, Williams said, “A Flying Squad is a law-enforcement unit set up for a particular purpose of high-activity enforcement in T&T. “I cannot speak for Cordner’s claim. What I can say is that I have never engaged Cordner and 75 other people.

“I have never been part of a meeting with Minister of National Security and Cordner. Any meeting Cordner would have had with anybody, it was not with me. You need to speak to the relevant minister and Cordner,” Williams stressed.

Covert operations and the Ministry of National Security
 Williams said the setting up of such a unit should be endorsed by the commissioner of police, but he had not given any such authorisation. He pointed out that historically, covert operations functioned under the Ministry of National Security. Among them, he said, were the Strategic Intelligence Agency, Strategic Service Agency and the Special Anti-Crime Unit of T&T (SAUTT).

“It is normal for the Ministry of National Security to have covert operations, but when you are dealing with law enforcement, those people operate under the authority of the CoP. When SAUTT operated, the officers who were assigned to SAUTT operated under the authority of the CoP,” Williams said.

SAUTT was established in 2003 and disbanded in August 2011 by the People’s Partnership Government. Williams said he learned of the Flying Squad from the story in yesterday’s T&T Guardian. “I will admit it is the first time I have heard of this covert operation headed by Mervyn Cordner.” He dismissed Cordner’s claim that the unit had been instrumental in solving six murders. “That is a stupid story,” he commented.

“Cordner is not contributing directly or indirectly to the homicide bureau of the Police Service of T&T.” Cordner had said information gathered by the unit was passed on to various police divisions to assist in the fight against crime.

Commenting on the developments yesterday, head of the Police Complaints Authority Gillian Lucky said any entity dealing with law enforcement must work within a legal framework. “Any entity that is involved in law enforcement must be structured in such a way that there is total accountability and transparency.

“One must remember that when SAUTT was established, a major complaint made by the then Opposition was that SAUTT was operating outside of a legal framework,” Lucky pointed out. She said any organisation, institution or department involved in investigating highly sensitive matters or engaged in any kind of law-enforcement activity, must work within the parameters of the law and must account to an independent entity or authority.

Lucky added that the public was entitled to know of the existence of such an entity. “I am well aware that when conducting investigations there is a need to be discreet,” Lucky added. “I am not saying the entity is acting outside the law, but there seem to be more questions than answers.”

Cordner: My informants have information on Mohammed
 Cordner also said an informant is probing Dr Hafizool Ali Mohammed, a member of the commission of enquiry into the 1990 coup attempt whose academic qualifications have come under scrutiny. Among numerous other academic credentials, Mohammed said he has a master’s degree in military science from the United States Army Command and General Staff College in Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.

His curriculum vitae does not state what year he graduated. His master’s thesis is not published on the college’s Web site, unlike those of fellow graduates, such as retired Major Gen Edmund Dillon, who graduated in 2001. According to the Web site, the last T&T national to graduate from the university, in 2009, at the rank of Lt Col, was Rodney Smart.

Cordner said the question must be asked who was responsible for bringing Mohammed to T&T. “Somebody brought him,” Cordner pointed out. Mohammed expressed a keen interest in assisting with national security measures in T&T and had contacted Warner to say so. He also made contact with Foreign Affairs Minister Winston Dookeran via e-mail in 2010.

The Government is expected to make a decision next week on Mohammed’s status as a commissioner in the enquiry into the 1990 coup attempt. Telephone calls to Warner went unanswered yesterday.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #707 on: February 21, 2013, 06:15:22 AM »
Funny how the report in which Williams gives assurances that he would get to bottom of this 'immediately' was published on the 3rd, so I presume said it on the 2nd . Well after almost 3 weeks he has no more to say on the matter.

Trinidad and Tobago is a proper third world country.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 11:20:00 AM by Jah Gol »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: February 21, 2013, 06:25:16 AM »
 um what is d worst average murder rate we ever had.................we might have a new record soon...or a SOE >:(

ah mean:
1. why we buildin more stations when d police should be on the streets 24/7 >:( develop a centrally managed dispatch and patrol roster.....dat cyah be so frickin hard

2. why yuh still seein police cars parked under and outside private residence. whey d lo-jack. >:( , stop dat shit and punish who doing it

3. why we not expanding the police investigative capacity. >:( , while it not always possible.....I sure it have instances where cases can be built without witnesses. is jus dat dem fellas and ladies eh know how

4. we still doh have no criminal DNA database >:( or  properly enforcible legislation for dat matter :cursing:

ah mean it so hard to get police to do dey wuk right...is we payin dem.........no.......it jus dat we have dis idea dat facilitating nonsense is an accepted part of "we culture" dat should be defended at all cost......alyuh remember anytime Gibbs did move to cut out any nonsense .....Anand Ramasar would kick ah stink talkin shit bout gibbs didn' understand "d culture"
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 06:28:38 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: February 21, 2013, 09:12:32 AM »

I have been saying that for months. Patos work the Westminister to his disadvantage.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #710 on: February 21, 2013, 09:15:50 AM »

I have been saying that for months. Patos work the Westminister to his disadvantage.
What a great dictator.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: February 21, 2013, 09:40:59 AM »
be fair guys.. PPEE doing their best...  :bs:
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: February 21, 2013, 11:10:27 AM »
be fair guys.. PPEE doing their best...  :bs:

AA yuh postin 4 lent?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: February 21, 2013, 11:11:32 AM »
Funny how the report in which Williams giges assurances thatbhe would get to bottom of this 'immediately'was published on the 3rd, so I presume said it on the 2nd . Well after almost 3 weeks he has no more to say own the matter.

Trinidad and Tobago is a proper third world country.

Headin 4 d 4th world under these jokers watch

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Re: Minister Of National Security Performance Update: 66 MURDERS IN 52 DAYS!!
« Reply #714 on: February 21, 2013, 02:48:24 PM »
um what is d worst average murder rate we ever had.................we might have a new record soon...or a SOE >:(

ah mean:
1. why we buildin more stations when d police should be on the streets 24/7 >:( develop a centrally managed dispatch and patrol roster.....dat cyah be so frickin hard

2. why yuh still seein police cars parked under and outside private residence. whey d lo-jack. >:( , stop dat shit and punish who doing it

3. why we not expanding the police investigative capacity. >:( , while it not always possible.....I sure it have instances where cases can be built without witnesses. is jus dat dem fellas and ladies eh know how

4. we still doh have no criminal DNA database >:( or  properly enforcible legislation for dat matter :cursing:

ah mean it so hard to get police to do dey wuk right...is we payin dem.........no.......it jus dat we have dis idea dat facilitating nonsense is an accepted part of "we culture" dat should be defended at all cost......alyuh remember anytime Gibbs did move to cut out any nonsense .....Anand Ramasar would kick ah stink talkin shit bout gibbs didn' understand "d culture"

Maybe somebody paying them more  ::)
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #715 on: February 21, 2013, 05:13:57 PM »
TV6 just showed an officer putting a decapitated head in a bag. The head was found on a table outside a bar.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: February 21, 2013, 05:31:46 PM »
Dexter.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: February 21, 2013, 05:42:19 PM »
And it continues....now 70 in 52.

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: February 21, 2013, 05:43:51 PM »
TV6 just showed an officer putting a decapitated head in a bag. The head was found on a table outside a bar.

....and the body was found two miles away...

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: February 21, 2013, 07:51:02 PM »
And it continues....now 70 in 52.
Yuh serious? How it jump from 66 to 70 in one day with one more murder? Did I miss something?  :-\

1]; } ?>