Kamla
2 (14.3%)
The people of Chaguanas West
5 (35.7%)
Some big pappy contractor
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: July 28, 2013, 04:18:55 AM

Author Topic: Jack Warner General Section Thread.  (Read 182077 times)

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Couple accused of fraud vs Warner
« Reply #810 on: April 10, 2013, 01:10:10 PM »
All yuh c them people on tv? them eh look likethey could defraud d muppets. I eh buying this story.

:rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: April 11, 2013, 11:03:58 AM »
All yuh c them people on tv? them eh look likethey could defraud d muppets. I eh buying this story.

I was saying the same thing too.  Is only because they 'allegedly' tief the money in parts over a long time rather than a lump sum make me say ok...ah go let it slide.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: April 11, 2013, 12:50:59 PM »

I was saying the same thing too.  Is only because they 'allegedly' tief the money in parts over a long time rather than a lump sum make me say ok...ah go let it slide.

In 1 bite or over many bites I eh convince. I know ah judging a book by its cover but Jack who know how to d defraud peps get defraud by these peeps. Who is his accountant?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: April 11, 2013, 01:04:59 PM »

In 1 bite or over many bites I eh convince. I know ah judging a book by its cover but Jack who know how to d defraud peps get defraud by these peeps. Who is his accountant?

The amount of money-hiding this man probably does it must be a nightmare for his accountant to keep track.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: April 12, 2013, 07:32:32 AM »

The amount of money-hiding this man probably does it must be a nightmare for his accountant to keep track.

So these 2 lil frail peeps can tief from him 4 nuff yrs and he eh know. Is because he hiding so much he knows where every cent is.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: April 12, 2013, 08:20:19 AM »
$60,000 bail for couple
2 accused of defrauding Jack and wife
By Jensen LaVende jensen.lavende@trinidadexpress.com

THE Barataria couple accused of defrauding National Security Minister Jack Warner and his wife were each granted $30,000 bail yesterday when they appeared before a Port of Spain magistrate.

Routie Sunita Rampersad, 42, and her husband, Shivanand Bhagwandas, 56, were jointly charged with defrauding Warner and his wife, Maureen, on November 13, 2007; January 22, 2008 and February 20, 2008.

The couple, who allegedly committed the offences in San Juan and Chaguanas, appeared in Port of Spain yesterday to answer a total of nine charges.

Rampersad has three separate charges which occurred on October 28, 2007, January 5, 2008 and February 12, 2008.

Her husband, who was not brought to court yesterday, is also charged individually with defrauding the Warners on January 22, 2008, February 20, 2008 and November 13, 2007.

The couple will re-appear in the Chaguanas Magistrates’ Court today on an additional 105 charges.

Defence attorney Mansergh Griffith, who represented the couple along with Larry Williams, told Magistrate Marcia Murray that the couple would be willing to submit themselves to any condition, once bail is obtained.

Griffith said the couple, both gardeners, have strong ties to the Eleventh Street, Barataria community, as well as strong family support and they were not a flight risk.

He asked that bail be “reasonable”, given that the couple, who have no criminal record, are of low means, prompting Murray to reply that she always set “reasonable bail”.

Griffith said while the couple lived at Barataria, Bhagwandas had been living at his garden, located at Bourg Mulatresse, for the past three months.

After listening to Griffith’s plea and court prosecutor, Insp Kenneth Morgan, who objected to bail, citing the nature and seriousness of the offences as his reason, Murray granted the couple bail with the condition that they report to Barataria Police Station every Friday between 6 a.m and 6 p.m.

Murray allowed Rampersad’s aunt, Sylvia Samaroo, to stand bail for her after informing her that failure to ensure that Rampersad attends court would result in her (Samaroo) forfeiting $30,000.

Murray, after informing Bhagwandas’ mother of the same responsibilities, allowed his brother, Shyam Bhagwandas, to stand as surety since she (Murray) thought that the elderly woman could not “manage the burden” of ensuring her son attends court.

The matter was then adjourned to May 9.

truetrini

Official..NO MORE JACK!
« Reply #816 on: April 21, 2013, 05:58:18 PM »
he resigned

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
Re: Official..NO MORE JACK!
« Reply #817 on: April 21, 2013, 06:07:06 PM »
Little other option at this point in all honesty.

My only fear is that his clout is still there, still UNC chairman and a financier. Small victory for the people but i dare say, that this means nothing other than some damage control PR from the government.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: April 21, 2013, 11:06:33 PM »
Jack political affiliation is a UNC issue. I assume he will stay as MP because his constitiuents will "die" to him. I guess they can;t take that away from him.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: April 22, 2013, 12:46:05 AM »

If anybody want to see the full report, I can email it to them.
 I can't post it here because my company computer blocking that.
So if you want I can sedn it to somebody and they can post it here.

The thing real damning
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #820 on: April 22, 2013, 07:11:10 AM »
Recently a Jack got hunged in tobago,yesterday another jack get hang in Trinidad.

Who is nex or what ?
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: April 22, 2013, 07:11:52 AM »
INTEGRITY COMMITTEE
REPORT OF INVESTIGATION
Presented to the Executive Committee of CONCACAF
April 18, 2013

http://concacafintegrityreport.com/FinalReport.PDF
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Media reports Jack has also quit as UNC chairman
« Reply #822 on: April 22, 2013, 07:28:10 AM »
Media reports Jack has also quit as UNC chairman
By Multimedia Desk
Story Created: Apr 22, 2013 at 8:37 AM ECT
Story Updated: Apr 22, 2013 at 8:48 AM ECT
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Media-reports-Jack-has-also-quit-as-UNC-chairman-204079481.html

SEVERAL media organisations are reporting today that Jack Warner, who resigned as National Security Minister yesterday, has also tendered his resignation as Chaiman of the United National Congress.

Warner was re-elected Chairman in the UNC's March 24, 2012 executive election. He recieved 12,656 votes - the highest number of votes cast in the election.

Challenger, attorney Ashvani Mahabir polled 656 votes, and Mooniram Heru received 201 votes.
In the 2010 internal election, Warner received 9195 votes, defeating then challenger Vasant Bharath who got 2744 votes.

come back to this story for updates
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: April 22, 2013, 10:51:04 AM »

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: April 22, 2013, 11:52:30 AM »
if it were not for the incredible pressure the yanks brought to bear on t&t's government warner would still be MoNS.

one has to wonder how much evil jack would have to do for the prime minister of our country to have the nerve, or integrity, to demand his resignation.

i've never been a big detractor of the PP, but now i'm a convert....this government has to go.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #825 on: April 22, 2013, 12:11:55 PM »
if it were not for the incredible pressure the yanks brought to bear on t&t's government warner would still be MoNS.

one has to wonder how much evil jack would have to do for the prime minister of our country to have the nerve, or integrity, to demand his resignation.

i've never been a big detractor of the PP, but now i'm a convert....this government has to go.

Did I miss something?

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: April 22, 2013, 12:18:33 PM »

:beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: April 22, 2013, 12:24:02 PM »

Did I miss something?

it has been "implied" long time now.....dey have plenty bone to pick wit d gov't....not least of which being d borders dat open wide like legs of ah 2 dolla hooker, remember dem had ah world cup bid too....yesterday was yesterday.........deem f**kas does hold ah grudge good
I pity the fool....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: April 22, 2013, 12:30:54 PM »

Today everybody on the site name is Paul and they on the Road to Damascus they seeing the light.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: April 22, 2013, 12:39:57 PM »

Today everybody on the site name is Paul and they on the Road to Damascus they seeing the light.

Lol, I always thought it was inexperience on the part of the PP, from kamla making a fool of herself in india, to the SOE, to the turtle debacle, to the blimp. But the light now too bright to ignore
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: April 22, 2013, 01:29:46 PM »

Lol, I always thought it was inexperience on the part of the PP, from kamla making a fool of herself in india, to the SOE, to the turtle debacle, to the blimp. But the light now too bright to ignore

If it was 1995-2001 I would claim inexperience but these jokers were in power b4 so no excuse. They just plain clueless. 

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: April 23, 2013, 11:30:41 AM »
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: April 23, 2013, 11:34:25 AM »
 :)

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: April 23, 2013, 03:28:51 PM »

If it was 1995-2001 I would claim inexperience but these jokers were in power b4 so no excuse. They just plain clueless classless. 

Fixed it for you ;)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: April 23, 2013, 03:42:25 PM »

If it was 1995-2001 I would claim inexperience but these jokers were in power b4 so no excuse. They just plain clueless classless. 

Fixed it for you ;)

Is both clueless and classless.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Sad day for the nation
« Reply #835 on: April 23, 2013, 04:02:26 PM »
Sad day for the nation
T&T Express Letter

I am very saddened by the resignation of Jack Warner as minister of national security.

For the past few years he worked very hard for the people of this country and I am most certain that many can testify to that. In this Cabinet, he was seen as “the results man” and won the hearts of all.

Of course it is no secret that there were stones thrown at him from various directions due to controversies surrounding his tenure in FIFA and Concacaf.

What strikes me the most is Mr Warner’s ability to work under pressure and still produce results. Murder rates have begun to drop once again and people’s voices are being heard. This is what politics is all about, results and people-centred movement.

I want to say to the PNM, COP and MSJ forces that if they choose to take Mr Warner’s resignation as a victory for them, then they are terribly fooled. This man’s resignation is a statement to the country that even our leaders understand that the country is to be put first, contrary to what the PNM has displayed time and time again.

Mr Warner, I salute you for your great work as minister and your great service to the country and its people. I salute our Prime Minister for her grace under pressure and the tactful way she handled the entire situation, making sure not to bow to the bullying forces.

Ralph Camacho
Maraval
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: April 23, 2013, 06:14:40 PM »

Fixed it for you ;)

Is both clueless and classless.
I actually don't think that they are clueless. They are a lot more calculating and cunning than we give them credit for. It's their blatant lust for corruption that makes them classless and dangerous.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: April 23, 2013, 07:20:39 PM »
Sad day for the nation
T&T Express Letter

I am very saddened by the resignation of Jack Warner as minister of national security.

For the past few years he worked very hard for the people of this country and I am most certain that many can testify to that. In this Cabinet, he was seen as “the results man” and won the hearts of all.

Of course it is no secret that there were stones thrown at him from various directions due to controversies surrounding his tenure in FIFA and Concacaf.

What strikes me the most is Mr Warner’s ability to work under pressure and still produce results. Murder rates have begun to drop once again and people’s voices are being heard. This is what politics is all about, results and people-centred movement.

I want to say to the PNM, COP and MSJ forces that if they choose to take Mr Warner’s resignation as a victory for them, then they are terribly fooled. This man’s resignation is a statement to the country that even our leaders understand that the country is to be put first, contrary to what the PNM has displayed time and time again.

Mr Warner, I salute you for your great work as minister and your great service to the country and its people. I salute our Prime Minister for her grace under pressure and the tactful way she handled the entire situation, making sure not to bow to the bullying forces.

Ralph Camacho
Maraval

i have no words.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: April 23, 2013, 07:52:27 PM »
Sad day for the nation
T&T Express Letter

Ralph Camacho
Maraval

I know is a free society, but why do they bother to print this nonesense in the people papers, jed?
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: April 23, 2013, 09:23:30 PM »
How ironic, no mo true trini neither.       :cursing:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>