April 26, 2024, 06:26:40 PM

Author Topic: why girls does get fight dong so???  (Read 4598 times)

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
why girls does get fight dong so???
« on: April 27, 2006, 10:50:11 PM »
nobody's angel bring dis up in d touches match report thread. she generally said dat whenever a female say someting bout football she gettin quizzed like in a fireball interrogation. when man talk football, he know everyting so is no scene. can somebody please tell me WHY IS THAT???

after she bring up dat, i jus thought i hadda share one of my experiences where i got d biggest fight dong in history.
allyuh girl dey limin wit some fellas talkin football, world cup squads etc. a fella in d group jump up an bawl ,and i quote "buh how yuh does concede ah corner ahgain??", end quote. without d blink of an eye a nex fella in d group answered him. no shit up, no buss head, NOTHIN!!!

we talkin world cup squads now, an yuh girl make d mistake an bawl seedorf from netherlands. EH HEH!! who tell me say dat! bout three ah dem one time say " he playin for holland girl, waiz yuh scene dread?"
a nex one bawl "kill she dead she know football eh!"
my dear friends, holland an netherlands is d same f***in place .

i ask of u therfore, was dat fight dong justifed an why it is fellas feel girls shud not know or talk bout football.

trinicana, kanditt, jodie,nobody's angel and whoever female on dis board , lemme know if dis kinda ting ever happen to allyuh.

bless!!!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
Re: why girls does get fight dong so???
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 12:02:40 AM »
dem is stupid men u was limin iwt

i go never fight dong a holland netherland

and i go never role wit a man dat kno less football dan my mums and i jus teach she offside this qualifyin campaign

;D
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 12:43:02 AM »
Warrior Queen I honestly can't say I have/had the pleasure of some man giving me talks 'if/when' I ask or say something that wasn't acceptable in the football rules book. But I hear what you saying, and I agree with you.

But if you really sit back and read some of the postings in the Online Discussion Forum you would see that 60% of the "men" who post are only repeating someone's elses post or actually putting in extra words to form their own sentences that in their mind make sense.

There is only a handful and I'll repeat a handful of men that actually know the game, the players and the rules of football. I am not one of them, but I can hold down a football conversation like any other man, and yes I'll say something wrong....so what.

At the end of the day its all a learning process.

Some men feel they were born with a football sticking out their ass and they wrote the book about football and they fathered Dwight and Russell. Their opinion is ALWAYS right.

When you meet up one or a group like that, just have a Carib, steups and just change the subject to boobs and underwear....I'm sure you'll get everybody's undivided attention....cause you name girl and you know about Lace underwear.  :beermug:

ps. We may not know about football, but we sure know how to give birth....ask Dwight and Russell mothers. :beermug:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 01:21:48 AM by TriniCana »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 02:44:52 AM »
It have men who does fight down gyal fuh dem ting....buh when fellas talk dey mess........for me dem does hadda get de strongest dose. Take for example my brethrin on msn...put up a chelsea pic and hailin dem as a big side (much to my chargin might i add). I tell him man u go still cut dey tail weekend...and if dey didnt lapse...dey woulda loose epl too. My boy type....and i quote "EPL?? Whas dat??".....well boy......de tirade i start on dey....it eh have nuff space fuh dat. But girls when they makin a contribution i give dem lil leeway cuz society expects them to be sporting ignorant...which is sometimes not de case. Any person regardless of gender who come in de scene and acting like dey know everyting and talking filth go get a nice dose from me. So doh feel special....aight??
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 04:25:37 AM »
It have men who does fight down gyal fuh dem ting....buh when fellas talk dey mess........for me dem does hadda get de strongest dose. Take for example my brethrin on msn...put up a chelsea pic and hailin dem as a big side (much to my chargin might i add). I tell him man u go still cut dey tail weekend...and if dey didnt lapse...dey woulda loose epl too. My boy type....and i quote "EPL?? Whas dat??".....well boy......de tirade i start on dey....it eh have nuff space fuh dat. But girls when they makin a contribution i give dem lil leeway cuz society expects them to be sporting ignorant...which is sometimes not de case. Any person regardless of gender who come in de scene and acting like dey know everyting and talking filth go get a nice dose from me. So doh feel special....aight??
Well Said

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2006, 04:54:14 AM »
if yuh had your handy dandy world cup guide book on you at the time , you coulda open and show him that netherland is indeed holland , or they go get more schupid and say that thas a next team ... then is time to leave.

"kill she dead she know football eh!"

so thas why women does lime in groups , so they could talk football in peace..
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2006, 06:06:05 AM »
if yuh had your handy dandy world cup guide book on you at the time , you coulda open and show him that netherland is indeed holland , or they go get more schupid and say that thas a next team ... then is time to leave.

And the Dutch are a third team, right?

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2006, 06:46:06 AM »
'Macho man' ting gyirl...ah sure you experience dat wit more ting dan jus football talk

Besides if ah man eh know de 'difference' beetween Holland & the netherlands...yuh cyah fight ignorance

Leh he stay dey.
 Doh study dem queen 'talk yuh talk'
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2006, 06:54:03 AM »
Dem fellas are blockheads, as soon as dey say that shyte yuh shoulda explain to them dey stupidity an walk away leaving dem on de block of shame.  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2006, 08:25:21 AM »
some men jus feel dat it have Certain things for women and Certain things for men....
like dey eh know it have girls dat grow up rough and and kinda tomboy-ish and play football in de road bare foot wit de boys and good buss way dey toe and skin dey knee jus like dem.
it have nuff girls dat born in to and grow round football...we might even know more dan dem oui!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 08:51:24 AM by Little Jodie P »
FOREVER AND ALWAYS "Little Jodie P" :)

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2006, 08:31:11 AM »
Oh boy.!!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Johpants

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2006, 08:57:21 AM »
Not all men are little boys! Those fellas were probably threatened by you and were just looking for anything to bring you down, dey buss on dere average though with that one. In cases like that I would suggest you be the bigger "man" and either calmly edify them, don't leave them in their folly. And if you can't see your way clear of not cussing them out just find some real men to lime/talk your football with.

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2006, 09:34:32 AM »
Not all men are little boys! Those fellas were probably threatened by you and were just looking for anything to bring you down, dey buss on dere average though with that one. In cases like that I would suggest you be the bigger "man" and either calmly edify them, don't leave them in their folly. And if you can't see your way clear of not cussing them out just find some real men to lime/talk your football with.

There we go..!  :beermug:

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2006, 09:50:35 AM »
ah totally undertstands where this post come from...

ah is ah chic in Information Technology in d Energy Industry....need i say more.....ah have my fair share of...

u is ah oman so u dunno what u talkin bout...
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2006, 09:56:15 AM »
An alyuh mus walk two step behind too. ;D

But seriously I find that the fellas who tend to be like the afore mentioned dudes tend to know the least.
Ignorance is king in this country.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 10:02:07 AM by dombasil »

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2006, 12:44:10 AM »
ah totally undertstands where this post come from...

ah is ah chic in Information Technology in d Energy Industry....need i say more.....ah have my fair share of...

u is ah oman so u dunno what u talkin bout...

Wha company yuh wukkin with Kandi?
Ah wuk with some an ah know people in all. Maybe our paths have crossed.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2006, 08:44:57 AM »
An alyuh mus walk two step behind too. ;D

But seriously I find that the fellas who tend to be like the afore mentioned dudes tend to know the least.
Ignorance is king in this country.

I not even going and try to reply to that.

steups

Anyway it was the girl's first football game and certain ppl decided to drill the poor child. I not calling names. But I mighta cuss 4 that Holland thing.

steups

I think that this site actually makes guys realize that not all girls go to a football game and watch the players legs and ask "why they does call him a goalkeeper?" some of us look at the legs and could still tell you a few things about what going on on the field.

I have to give props to the fellas on the site. I do not think that they have ever disrespected a woman on this site, and I am very proud of that fact.

Jus stop drilling ppl girl children. :)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2006, 06:21:00 PM »
nobody's angel bring dis up in d touches match report thread. she generally said dat whenever a female say someting bout football she gettin quizzed like in a fireball interrogation. when man talk football, he know everyting so is no scene. can somebody please tell me WHY IS THAT???

after she bring up dat, i jus thought i hadda share one of my experiences where i got d biggest fight dong in history.
allyuh girl dey limin wit some fellas talkin football, world cup squads etc. a fella in d group jump up an bawl ,and i quote "buh how yuh does concede ah corner ahgain??", end quote. without d blink of an eye a nex fella in d group answered him. no shit up, no buss head, NOTHIN!!!

we talkin world cup squads now, an yuh girl make d mistake an bawl seedorf from netherlands. EH HEH!! who tell me say dat! bout three ah dem one time say " he playin for holland girl, waiz yuh scene dread?"
a nex one bawl "kill she dead she know football eh!"
my dear friends, holland an netherlands is d same f***in place .

i ask of u therfore, was dat fight dong justifed an why it is fellas feel girls shud not know or talk bout football.

trinicana, kanditt, jodie,nobody's angel and whoever female on dis board , lemme know if dis kinda ting ever happen to allyuh.

bless!!!
yu hanging wid de wrong set a man gal.. Yu need fi hang wid warmonga.. Mi nuh ask questions.
war..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2006, 09:46:53 PM »
dem imps an dem is not my friends. i was limin with meh real pardner when dem come to talk to him. daiz when all d ffootball talk come up. i had a few choice words fuh dem. iza a girl doh let dem tings pass jus so, jus so.
ah hadda agree wit angel, an big up d fellas on dis site for showin all d females on d board real respect.

bless!!!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2006, 02:02:33 AM »
dem imps an dem is not my friends. i was limin with meh real pardner when dem come to talk to him. daiz when all d ffootball talk come up. i had a few choice words fuh dem. iza a girl doh let dem tings pass jus so, jus so.
ah hadda agree wit angel, an big up d fellas on dis site for showin all d females on d board real respect.

bless!!!

dey have no choice  :rotfl: :rotfl:
look lemme behave eh

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2006, 01:54:05 PM »

bless!!!

dey have no choice
  :rotfl: :rotfl:
look lemme behave eh

but Cana eh lie!
FOREVER AND ALWAYS "Little Jodie P" :)

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2006, 04:35:02 PM »

bless!!!

dey have no choice
look lemme behave eh

but Cana eh lie!

TRUE  ;)

But allyuh real good yes  :rotfl:

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2006, 05:05:21 PM »

bless!!!

dey have no choice
look lemme behave eh

but Cana eh lie!

TRUE  ;)

But allyuh real good yes  :rotfl:

hmmmm..

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

1]; } ?>