Poll

Who Should Be the President for the Wise for Germany Committee

oconnorg
11 (55%)
trinbago
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: May 01, 2006, 02:16:59 PM

Author Topic: PRESIDENCY ELECTIONS - Wise for Germany Comittee  (Read 6596 times)

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
PRESIDENCY ELECTIONS - Wise for Germany Comittee
« on: April 28, 2006, 02:16:59 PM »
Who should be the president of the mentioned committe. Election Speeches will be posted here.!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 01:58:17 PM by oconnorg »
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: PRESIDENCY ELECTIONS - Wise for Germany Comittee
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 02:18:03 PM »
simple.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 02:25:34 PM »
Wh oshould be the president of the mentioned committe. Election Speeches will be posted here.!

My first comment before I present my speech is, a president should have a proper command of the english language. Per Oconnorg's, as I have quoted, this is not the case for him.

Ask yourself the question......Do you want another Jack Warner (who is another example of how english should NOT be used or spoken) as your president....the answer is obvious...
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 02:53:49 PM by trinbago »
Warrior For Life !!

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 02:31:01 PM »
Here is why Oconnorg should be disqualifed !!!!!!!!!

http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=8383.msg16905#msg16905

Per Oconnorg  Re: "SOS" Rougier & Evens Wise
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2005, 07:16:15 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I cannot believe yall callin WISE name!!"
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 02:32:50 PM by trinbago »
Warrior For Life !!

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2006, 02:42:42 PM »
Let the record speak for itself.......Do not try changing anything there Oconnorg!!!!!!!!!!

these are your words: I cannot believe yall callin WISE name!!"
Warrior For Life !!

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2006, 02:44:48 PM »
Let the record speak for itself.......Do not try changing anything there Oconnorg!!!!!!!!!!

:o :o :o  Looks like Oconnorg should be president of the Anti Wise Association of Trinidad & Tobago  :shameonyou:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 02:47:10 PM by arrow »

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2006, 03:12:44 PM »
aye aye.. all this going on already ! Wha de bamsee

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2006, 03:15:44 PM »
Wayyyy too much praise for wise, the best players were Rougier and Glasgow but Rougier should have shot at goal more and the level he wanted to play, the other players were not up to it. This touches didn't speak enough about the faults that showed in some of the Germany picks, like Whitley definitely needing a left foot, still has bad judgement in tackling and T&T still refuse to shoot. Spann definitely wasn't in the game and if that's how he plans to play if he makes it to Germany at the right back position, crappo smoke T&T pipe, no matter how Ince call him, he refused to pull wide and there was never any support in the 2nd half down the right wing where he was positioned. Theobald seemed to be in another time zone still although as was said already, he came alive some in the 2nd half but that won't cut it in the cup. Wise was la la, he beat a few school boys and never really went anywhere, about 2 offensive passes was made by him and i can't remember if there was a goal as a result of any. Touches talked about him putting on size but if he did, he must have been a light featherweight before because he is a thin man. :rotfl: :rotfl: All in all, T&T should have scored about 8 on those Grenadian school boys, the one goal conceded by us, was great vision by that school boy and would have scored on any keeper doing what Ince was doing.

Rougier will be a great pick in the middle to be the hard man, once the distribution part is handled by Latapy or Yorke or whoever, Rougier will be able to concentrate fully on winning balls and giving off to the distributor a la Claude Makelele

FATZ lets see him in tomorrow night game and hopefully the Peru game.. I agree that the opposition was not the best , but lets see him at least 2 more times... then I will rekindle you post for discussion. !

Who is the real Doubter !!!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2006, 03:16:45 PM »
nah boy oconnorg, your position is untenable  :rotfl:

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2006, 03:19:28 PM »
The representative for Forum south is seeking to tarnish the good name of the AWATT Commissioner . trinbago is a forumite I have had alot of respect for and i wish him all the best in his campaign , may the best candidate win.

trinbago, by the way, when last have you seen the Good Gentleman in the form of Mr Evans Wise play ?

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2006, 03:31:38 PM »
My only response to you Oconnorg is, when was the last time YOU see Our Lord and Saviour to believe in him..

Additionally, I appreciate that you " had alot of respect" for me...guess not anymore.

Don't worry Oconnorg......you will always be my warrior nation brother :salute:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 03:35:55 PM by trinbago »
Warrior For Life !!

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2006, 03:37:10 PM »
I saw him play up to last night, AND interviewd him..

Currently I am drafting a letter to submit to TTFF to demand his inclusion for the PERU match

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2006, 03:40:56 PM »
And I applaud you on that but can you deny the below:

now honestly when was de last time yorke score a goal for trinidad? angus eve is de playmaker. now is true he probably eh go last a whole game, ah sayin bring him in de 2nd half. if he only was playing now i coulda prove u wrong. de only examples i could think of at de top of meh head is who score de only goal against U.S.? an eve came on for de final 5-10 mins of de game. anotha one is de panama game in de gold cup where he link up wit glen and glen headed de goal. he could also be useful fuh de corners. instead of makin latas do all of dat. i aint here to argue wit meh brethren we have more important ting to worry about, like bussin bahrain ass on wednesday...... i jus tryin to support meh opinion. yuh get meh?

who pass de ball for stern to score the winner against guatemala?

Angus Eve cannot come close to providing the kind of midfield punch that yorke has been giving us for the last ten months.

I must admit that he had an off game on saturday, but angus eve? lol  :rotfl:

man call for evans wise, man call for roughier, and now man calling for eve........dis place is real kix!!

Warrior For Life !!

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2006, 04:03:56 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl:

yuh cant run for president wid all dem skeletons in yuh closet

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2006, 04:26:05 PM »
G..ah have to agree with them boy and yuh skeletons in de closet  ;D
yuh ent see what happen to Panday after the courts find him guilty for not declaring his assets? ;D
so yuh might as well come clean..then yuh might have a chance in de election  ;)

Trinbago..yuh nasty..yuh had to go dig up dirt on de man yes?
next thing yuh go come with a make believe group.. Supporters Against Gilbert O'connor (SAGO)  :devil:
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2006, 06:32:38 PM »

:o :o :o Looks like Oconnorg should be president of the Anti Wise Association of Trinidad & Tobago :shameonyou:

I will 2nd that vote !!!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2006, 07:02:49 PM »
trinbago doh take offense to dis....but ah doh understand why yuh had to go dig up dirt on de man for.....it seeming like yuh trying to make up for something....

I voting O'Connor  ;D

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2006, 07:08:45 PM »
trinbago doh take offense to dis....but ah doh understand why yuh had to go dig up dirt on de man for.....it seeming like yuh trying to make up for something....

I voting O'Connor ;D
:salute:
Warrior For Life !!

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2006, 07:49:21 PM »
lol Oconnorg I think you shoulda repent for yuh sins and claim u see the light. But since you like most politicians in Trindad who are pendulums. I cyah vote for yuh cause you behaving like a waggonist.  :devil: AWATT need to ticket yuh. :rotfl:
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2006, 07:59:05 PM »
hmm , g go hadda ticket heself , and i remember a time he cut me down for waggonistic behavior , or something like it , what is thisssssssss , you pulling a boynes on we or what..

But it still voting for yuh , nvm that ... you is the man to lead it
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2006, 08:37:23 PM »
hmm , g go hadda ticket heself , and i remember a time he cut me down for waggonistic behavior , or something like it , what is thisssssssss , you pulling a boynes on we or what..

But it still voting for yuh , nvm that ... you is the man to lead it
yuh sounding like ah PNM Dooks  ;)
yuh know de man do wrong and yuh still going and vote fuh him? ;D
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2006, 09:03:10 PM »
 :o :o :o

you jus call me a PNM !

nah , i trust the man to lead us to a brighter future , i doh use the excuse that the opposition worthless..

see what does go on when a pres man lead the country..
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2006, 10:04:49 PM »
Mr Trinbago as a member of the SW and Warrornation I ask you sir, "why should I vote for you" ?
Mr Oconnorg I direct the same question to you.

I have read the postings here and the obvious "hits below the belt" and I'm still wondering the objectives here.

I have seen and read Mr Occonorg's work and his extreme dedication to the Forum is outstanding....and continues to be so.

Although I don't know you Mr. Trinibago or I should say have not seen or heard of your work/abilities etc.. show me what you can bring to the table to get my vote.

Well thats it you need it.

I await your reply

Cana :beermug:

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2006, 11:28:15 PM »
Mr Trinbago as a member of the SW and Warrornation I ask you sir, "why should I vote for you" ?
Mr Oconnorg I direct the same question to you.

I have read the postings here and the obvious "hits below the belt" and I'm still wondering the objectives here.

I have seen and read Mr Occonorg's work and his extreme dedication to the Forum is outstanding....and continues to be so.

Although I don't know you Mr. Trinibago or I should say have not seen or heard of your work/abilities etc.. show me what you can bring to the table to get my vote.

Well thats it you need it.

I await your reply

Cana :beermug:

Good evening fellow warriors. Tonight I want to ask you what you think about being a  leader. Are you tired of leaders that do not seem to get anything done? Leaders that only seem to worry about thier positions and reputations. Leaders that won't take a stand on important issues? I know I am. That's why I ask you to please cast an honest vote for me. My name is Trinbago and at this time I stand sa a candidate for the position of President Of Wise For Germany Committee. Why do I stand? I stand because I want to realize a national team....a soca warrior team, where every warrior is given a fair opputunity to prove his worthiness, where they can play comfortably without being discriminated against.

So I want the position of  President Of Wise For Germany Committee. So I won't give up. "Cast an honest vote for me!"
Warrior For Life !!

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2006, 11:30:40 PM »
The polls are now officially closed.....

Trinbago: 56.3%
Oconnorg: 43.8%

Let the results speak for itself
Warrior For Life !!

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2006, 07:40:25 AM »
My Fellow Forumites,

I greet you this morning, disheartened by the way my reputation is being slandered by my opponent. My work for YOU the constituents is well known. My mandate to you all is clear. My sacrifice for you is both willing and on going . I have proven my self time and time again to be a true patriot and a very active and willing member of this forum.. I am here to serve  YOU..

As a leader, one MUST be responsible in his actions and statements.  Trinbago has sought to "dig up" certain statements I have made. i.e statements i made on Apr 26th. As an effective leader there is NO way one can consider things in a silo. The entire situation must be taken into consideration. To this end, this is where my most Responsible statement was made.

Evans Wise is a remarkable player and it was highly regrettable that even after being scouted last time, they still saw no use for this esteemed gentleman. This gentleman is humble, thoughtful, and has grown to master an all round game. Mr Wise SHOULD be give the opportunity to show is skills at the highest level against top opponents . Mr Wise should be given the opportunity to play against PERU to Proove to Don Leo that he is our missing link.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 01:57:28 PM by oconnorg »

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2006, 11:22:59 AM »
To both candidates - seeing as d squad can only b a certain number of players - who should get dropped for Wise to get a place?

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2006, 05:38:54 PM »
To both candidates - seeing as d squad can only b a certain number of players - who should get dropped for Wise to get a place?

Boy at this point, that is difficult question..  let me ponder this.. i dont want to make a rash decision..

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2006, 06:57:55 PM »

I will give you a response from a different tact. Everyone currntly selected on the 24man roster should be there  and deserve it. My take is that if there are any injuries, the FIRST person that should be considered is Wise
Warrior For Life !!

1]; } ?>