April 20, 2024, 09:08:54 AM

Author Topic: Terry Fenwick Thread.  (Read 228403 times)

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Re: Fenwick denies racist abuse.
« Reply #150 on: November 07, 2007, 09:41:20 AM »
Trying to cut through all this BS and get to the heart of the matter:

WHO did Fenwick racially abuse? The keeper or McComie?

Because in the initial report, McComie said the brazilian keeper told him Fenwick said something racist, which is why he threw water at Fenwick at the end of the game. Now the official report filed claims that McComie was racially abused. All the inconsistency with this and then one minute he never call u regarding peltier, then next time he did just does not fit well.

Sooo...which one is the truth Mike? Like u learn well from your paymaster ''ye- ye-yesterday w-w-was yesterday and to-to-today is today''
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 09:42:51 AM by spideybuff »
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 07, 2007, 09:48:06 AM »
Five Words...

McComie is a BIG CONT !!!
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 07, 2007, 10:13:29 AM »
They both seem to be very interesting characters.  But Mcomie is complaing that Fenwick called him the N-word, it was in the news, very specific issue.  So, why is McComie being attacked here?  WE need to wait and see if that is in deed the case.  Because if that did happen all Trinidadians should be concerned, shouldn't we.  Because one can conclude that if this does not bother you, then you are caoable of such actions yourself?
What's the big deal in calling ah man ah nigger nowadays especially in trinidad, loud steuupes!! them indians has been calling black ppl all kindah f@@kup names since they reach in 18 whatever, and black ppl been calling dem coolie since 18 whatever. i've been called nigga in trinidad on many occasions, till a thought it was meh name, and it was not by any foreigner but by locals. I rather for ah man to call me a nigger and give me a once in a life time oportunity, than to call me brother and stand in my way of progress. so which one will hurt more, ah man calling someting that is inappropriate or a man boxing food out yuh mouth ? = ask peltier.

WAW, I just do not know how to respond to this level of ignorance, I can onlu offer prayers and hope you see the light one day.
Brother by saying what yuh just said indicates to me that you never read one of my post in the past. i am the most voicerous person on this site when it comes to black conscious and race related topics. since i was 14 yrs old i decided to disassociate my self with babylon and the establishment, i saw the light long before you born youth till it almost blind my vision.

i was a junior member of NJAC and not only did i stop there, but i also went on to  attain membership in many black activist ORG in the US and in europe. i was also one of the few trini's who rallied against the KKK when they came to NY NY in 2000 sending them packing. i also marched for justice on many human rights causes , for mumia , yusef hawkins, micheal grifith, amadu diallo, and many more, those are just some of my accolades so don't go there my friend, but there comes a time when you have to be true with your self and look reality in the face and render a fair verdict.

now i not defending terry fenwick or white ppl, i just don't believe micheal mc commie BC of what he did to those young men, IMO a man who could be so disruptive is capable of any thing. now on the nigger issue. i hate that f@@king word more than any black man on the planet, i remember telling my american cousins not to use that word in reference to me, and that's one of the reasons i don't support rap music period, i rearly listen to it, and when i do it's normally for reasons beyond me.

when i lived in trini fellas used to think i was on my way to the mental house BC of the way i used to flex back then. if you live in trini then one day you should take a ride up the churchhill Roosevelt, by K-Donna drive inn to be exact, there's a road off the highway, exit on that road leading to st helena and stop and look up, now i don't know if it's still there but when i was working as a temp for BWIA i used to see it all the time, written on the walls of K-donna drive in for the world to see was a slogan that read,  NO NIGGERS ALLOWED something something something, by now i forgot the rest of the slogan, but i used to make it my business to ride through on my motor bike every morning and evening to and fro from work.

i don't know if yuh familiar with that area, but just in case yuh not, that area is predominantly indian and they're not friendly to black folks in the least, cause i work with them at the airport so i'm intimately acquainted with them. the looks i used to get from those ppl was so much like the ones yuh get from venturing into a hick redneck town in the south or upstate NY. in the old airpot itself, if you ever had reason to venture into the bathroom, on the walls told it all, nigger this nigger that and nigger the other, reading those things used to make me feel like i was in another country working, then at evenings i would go home to my own country.

that's just some of the ill's that plague trinidad which no one wants to talk about that should be addressed , two differant worlds bro, maybe three. so i didn't have to travel to another country to feel out of place , just a few miles to the east did the trick. to put it frankly, my point is this. being called nigger in trini is the norm in someplaces, and if the indians could use it freely and no body don't put it out there or make it an issue , then why not a man who was born in a society that frequently used that word along with others to demean and describe black folks for centuries. so what allyuh saying ? is only ah coolie could call a CREOLE!!! AH F@@KIN NAYGGGAAA ! BTW, doh waste yuh time saying no prayers for me, it have some men on here who is better deserving of those prayers.          positive.

PS, i forgot being called ah caprye or capparre by ah indian dude who ah thought was my friend, only to find out from meh dougla friend who had an indian mother, that it meant no good theifing naayggaa.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 02:35:49 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 07, 2007, 10:26:45 AM »
when i lived in trini

for clarification, when was this please ? Thanks in advance
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 07, 2007, 10:37:59 AM »
i dont know Terry Fenwick personally so i cant say that he is a racist or not, but i do know that idiot McCommie and that boy is ah total fool. without his talent as a goalkeeper, he would be a nobody to everyone because of his attitude. he is arrogant and ignorant and anyone who knows him will agree with that statement. when i heard he was the coach of my former club i told ah good partner of mine joe public discipline will slide down the poll once he is in charge. to encourage your players to taunt the opponents ater such a win is totally classless and typical of mccommie. i will not defend fenwick because of the reports i have heard from quality sources, but i dont know the man. Mccommie i can talk about cause i dealt with the idiot. Joe Public need to take a closer look at the character of their head coach!!! :beermug: :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 07, 2007, 10:57:31 AM »
when i lived in trini

for clarification, when was this please ? Thanks in advance
The last time i lived in trini  on a permanant basis was in 1987, i returned many times after that but not permanatly. the last time i remember seeing it was in 1990, may of 90 to be exact. i never paid particular attention to it since then, BC i saw it so many times that it became a familiar site,just like seeing the sun and the moon every day.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 07, 2007, 11:00:19 AM »
This whole thing sounding like when Mourinho "see" Rijkard in the referee dressing room...

What McComie really hear? or see?

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 07, 2007, 11:09:18 AM »
This whole thing sounding like when Mourinho "see" Rijkard in the referee dressing room...

Wait nah so Mourinho was hiding in the referee dirty clothes basket as well back then ?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Diambars

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 07, 2007, 11:15:20 AM »
"being called nigger in trini is the norm in someplaces,".  This must change, if you know and understand the history of the word and why it was used, you will understand that he should not be a norm anywhere!

I am struggling with the picture you are painting of T&T, you are making it sound as though race relations was such a problem in T&T that it prepared or condition you to deal with racism in other places.  That is not the T&T I remember.  I remeber T&T as a place where people of all races worked together in harmony to achieve the same objective, with a a little class warefare here and there.  A feat no other country can boast of, and that is not long ago.  Now has it been influenced by other concacaf leaders recently, one can argue it has, but it is hardly the place that prpares one to deal with racism and accept being called a N$##@&.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 07, 2007, 11:16:46 AM »
Y know when I was in Form 5 back in st. anthonys...ah len dat boy money once to buy ah beef pie and ah solo from miss Aje canteen

If ah did know he woulda grow up and become such ah wicked beast ah woulda let de 4ker starve
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 07, 2007, 11:23:10 AM »
funny how them 2 newspaper articles reporting on the same comments could look so different

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 07, 2007, 12:59:09 PM »
"being called nigger in trini is the norm in someplaces,".  This must change, if you know and understand the history of the word and why it was used, you will understand that he should not be a norm anywhere!

I am struggling with the picture you are painting of T&T, you are making it sound as though race relations was such a problem in T&T that it prepared or condition you to deal with racism in other places.  That is not the T&T I remember.  I remeber T&T as a place where people of all races worked together in harmony to achieve the same objective, with a a little class warefare here and there.  A feat no other country can boast of, and that is not long ago.  Now has it been influenced by other concacaf leaders recently, one can argue it has, but it is hardly the place that prpares one to deal with racism and accept being called a N$##@&.
Well my friend this is the beauty of life, one man experience could take him one place and another man somewhere totally differant. forinstance i know white ppl in america who would swear up and down that there is no racism in the US! non whatsoever! there conclusion would be that the minority population is just being disruptive and wants to complain when there's no reason to.

others would complain about affirmative action and how it should be done away with and there was no need for it in the first place, and how that minorities were not denied opportunity , but that they were mentally incapable of achieving the right to opportunities that white men so freely enjoy. on the flip side there are white ppl who are so envolved in human rights issues and will admit that america has a serious problem when it comes to equal opportunity and race relations, and live their lives with that kind of conviction, that will even put fellers like me to shame.

so it's all a matter of prospective, based on aweareness and experience. i would not doubt that you did in fact experience unity amoungst the races in trini, which brings you to conclude that our country didn't have a serious race relation problem, and we're not so dividid amoungst racial line as other would conclude. but that's where prospective comes into play again. my experience and the awearness of others proves you wrong. to strenghten my point , let me just share this with you.

since the advent of local politcs post independence the country was divided. the african and cocospanish poipulation would stounchly vote for the PNM , the indian population would vote ULF and tobago would cast their ballot to the DAC. then came the break away from the PNM, forming other parties such as the ONR, PLP, NJAC, TAPIA HOUSE ect. now more of the same, the coco spanish and african still voted PNM the indians still went with the ULF, the ONR had a new support base,  exPNM who were fedup with the party for one reason or another , and then the bugiosie, consisting of the white minority the french-creoles and the chinese population, who stuck together since they thought they were better than the rest of the peasants east of the dry river and beyond.

until this day they still practice that asshole politics divided amoungst racial lines.the parties are a bit differant now cause some men was so hungry for power that they joined forces to defeat the PNM, but the practice is still in place save a concious few who vote for the issues. NJAC was a perfect example. if you ever get your hands on an old NJAC manifesto, then you would see how much of a proggressive party they were, with far more vision and ideas than any one of those parties that raped us over the years and braught our country to it's present state of unemployment crime and underdevelopment.

NJAC was better for our country, but no one will ever find out, BC NJAC had a black nationalistic style that hampered their sucess and prevented ppl from gravitating towards them. but if you ever get a chance to read up on their policies , then you would see that they had more young energetic educated brilliant minds, who had far more to offer, with insight and ideas to propell our country into the age of technology, instead of the colonial back draft that we found our selves in BC of racist politics.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 10:25:12 PM by just cool »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 07, 2007, 01:19:08 PM »
ah taking this course JC..

http://www.njactt.org/

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 07, 2007, 01:21:43 PM »
Its not ok to call someone a rasist name and in T&T we dont normally do that. It has happened in the past, but generally speaking no one goes around calling a man a nigger or a collie, thats unacceptable.

McComie is a DUNCE, yuh eh see how behind he head flat is nuff callpat he get what he was small.

By the way, isn't McComie half Chinese and Creole ?
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 07, 2007, 02:07:59 PM »
ah taking this course JC..

http://www.njactt.org/

Yes fardder big respect. a lot of ppl in T&T don't know what they did when they ignored that party. those brothers and sisters are so insightful and informative that it's such a pleasure to be around them,whether it's listening to a speech or reading up on their literature, and ah not just saying this BC of their black nationalistic out look , but the vision they have for the future. my belief is that if NJAC was given an opportunity, the country would've been far more advanced in terms of technology, infrastructure, economics and quality of life, which includes a crimeless society.

i remember in 1982 the brothers was telling me that trinidad will experience such serge a in unemployment, that it will make a way for drugs guns and crime like you'll never believe. they also said that if the government were to ever go to the IMF, that it would invite crime blood shed and drugs in our country,they predicted an in pending coop and a decrease in literacy amongst the masses if the govt. didn't act quickly to counteract the inevitable.

they said that the youths that was being born around that time are in serious trouble of becoming future victims of greedy politicians who cared very little for the future of the country and the ppl, and if these visionless colonial heads were to stay ruling the country, a nose dive would be imminent, and from what i heard , they begged ANR robinson not to go to the IMF, but he ignored them and went any way, causing our corrency to devalue further plunging us into economic turmoil.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 10:17:36 PM by just cool »

Offline Diambars

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: November 07, 2007, 08:29:35 PM »
JC, this is way of topic. Can we stipulate that it should be unacceptable for someone to be called a N&%%$#, especially in a professional environment?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 07, 2007, 10:22:33 PM »
JC, this is way of topic. Can we stipulate that it should be unacceptable for someone to be called a N&%%$#, especially in a professional environment?
It's totally unacceptable!! but i don't believe that he did it though. plus you missed the point of my initial post. i was being sarcastic when i mentioned indians and other locals using the word, so why not fenwick. go back and read where i said that i probably hate the word more than any other black person on the planet, that alone would've answered your question.

my point is, when ppl the likes of sat maharaj and morgan jobe could get away with using the word nigger ON THE MEDIA in the most abusive ways imaginable, and no one even bothers to take them to task on it, or better yet , write an article condemning their behavior, then why try to crucify a foreigner who allegedly used the word, a man who is doing more good than harm to our youths, especially when it's no big deal to use that word in trini any way.  WHY THEN THE HYPOCRISY!!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 10:58:23 PM by just cool »

Offline Diambars

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 08, 2007, 07:39:33 AM »
It's totally unacceptable!! but i don't believe that he did it though. plus you missed the point of my initial post. i was being sarcastic when i mentioned indians and other locals using the word, so why not fenwick. go back and read where i said that i probably hate the word more than any other black person on the planet, that alone would've answered your question.

my point is, when ppl the likes of sat maharaj and morgan jobe could get away with using the word nigger ON THE MEDIA in the most abusive ways imaginable, and no one even bothers to take them to task on it, or better yet , write an article condemning their behavior, then why try to crucify a foreigner who allegedly used the word, a man who is doing more good than harm to our youths, especially when it's no big deal to use that word in trini any way.  WHY THEN THE HYPOCRISY!!

I must admit, I did not recognize your statement at sarcasm.  Also, it does appear that we have more in common on this issue than we have differences. And of course, the good old slave master Willie Lynch would like for us to amplify our differences more than anything else.  In addition, I also agree that he appears to be doing more good than harm for the young players in come in contact with.  However, how could to stay in NY, or where ever you may be in the world and suggest he did not use the word, I take issue with that?  No one, not being present and not even knowing the individual character can suggest that he did or did not use the word.  Let the Pro-League investigate and hopefully the truth would prevail, but not until then can we be certain of any truth in regards to this, unless you witnessed the event. 

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 08, 2007, 07:54:23 AM »
Diambars, do you personally know McCormie to say that in FACT he did hear what he claims he heard, as you also were NOT there. whereas many on here think otherwise because of his HISTORY....
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 07:56:19 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Diambars

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 08, 2007, 09:25:28 AM »
No I do not know him, and I am NOT saying that his claim has credability.  What I am saying let the league investigate and tell us what happen, and we should not be attempting to discredit any of the parties involved until the gather the facts and render a judgement. On the isssue though, none of us should accept the use of the word in question.

Man, I know you can read very well I am surprised by the question ;D

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 08, 2007, 09:57:44 AM »
Diambers, lewwe doh make this thing difficult nah. yes there's no way for anyone any where to know any thing for a fact, regardless of distance. even if i lived in the same building with fenwick , this doesn't put me in a better position to know for sure, but what i could say is this , human intuition is some times all we need to render a verdict. now i could be wrong , but my human intuity is telling me other wise.

and in case i'm wrong , still doesn't make me stupid for standing with fenwick, and it still doesn't demonise fenwick in my eyes, as black conscious as i am. BC of my experience living in the US and in europe, brought me to this reality, sometimes them ppl can't help being who they are , BC of the environment they were raised in, sometimes ah man really mean well , and the ones that i'm talking bout is the ones who really don't want to be like that, not every regular joe. any way, there are times when a man tries to distance him self from his past, but BC of adversity sometimes it surfaces. so don't trow out the baby wid the bath water.

But lemme ask yuh this. what has mc commie done for our youths, that fenwick didn't. all i saw from this guy so far is malice and contempt towards our future stars as the evidence will show, and to add insult to injury, he goes on public television and lied to ah whole nation, just to cover up his bad mind, while destroying the future of some of our brightest stars. i could go onn and onn , but i'll stop here. i'm giving fenwick the benefit of the doubt.                    positive.  

PS  mc commie is ah evil lying son of ah bitch, that's why i don't believe him.  he truly remind's me of his boss.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 10:33:51 PM by just cool »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 08, 2007, 10:41:56 AM »
well said, Just Cool  :applause: :applause:
McCormie want to HURT ah next man career because the second man players under the first man who he HATES ::)

unfortunately that alone tells me he has a propensity to cause bachanal
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 10:47:46 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Diambars

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 08, 2007, 11:08:25 AM »
We are getting nowhere here, so let's wait on this one to take its natural course.  I say this because, to ask "what has mc commie done for our youths, that fenwick didn't." suggest that one ignored or fail to recognize the previous statement "In addition, I also agree that he appears to be doing more good than harm for the young players in come in contact with."

So let us agree to bring cloture in mean time until a verdict is rendered on this issue, cheers.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 08, 2007, 11:56:28 AM »
i agree with sam on this one, macomie looking for attention.
Just his words of attack alone show how desperate he is.
Steups.

I looss of more on him now after the U23 fackup.

Imagine he talking about a man who get a beat from the most brialliant footballer to ever play, play in a world cup quarter/semi-final.

Steups.

Fenwick aint a saint by the same token, and if indeed he said racial things he should be punished, but macomie need to calm heself.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 08, 2007, 11:01:34 PM »
We are getting nowhere here, so let's wait on this one to take its natural course.  I say this because, to ask "what has mc commie done for our youths, that fenwick didn't." suggest that one ignored or fail to recognize the previous statement "In addition, I also agree that he appears to be doing more good than harm for the young players in come in contact with."

So let us agree to bring cloture in mean time until a verdict is rendered on this issue, cheers.
Listen diambers, i don't want you to go away thinking i'm some kind of yellow belly, on the contrary, i'm a wounded soldier taking a back seat, i'm tired of the fighting,but you seem like yuh up for the fight, so go through. as a matter of fact i admire and respect your objectivity, i truly do, and maybe fenwick is a disgusting bastard, but you must keep in mind the youths that he's helping to further their careers, even if he benefits by doing so, the reality is , no one else in T&T is doing shyte for our youth ballers, but fenwick . so i say he's lesser of all the evils. believe you me , if it was any one else that made that accusation, i would've been a little more opt to believe it, but that fackin dog mc commie, i hate that cock s##ker wid a passion, even more than jack, and since mc commie hurt them boys, i could never believe ah word he says.

Offline Diambars

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 09, 2007, 06:14:23 AM »
No I do not believe that you are a "yellow belly" or anything of the sort, I will pass judgement because you are entitled to your opinion.  I am concerned though that yohappen to "hate" McComie.  Hate is a very big word and I would suggest to try and relieve yourself of such feeling, such feelings can affect your health.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 09, 2007, 06:28:56 AM »
No I do not believe that you are a "yellow belly" or anything of the sort, I will pass judgement because you are entitled to your opinion.  I am concerned though that yohappen to "hate" McComie.  Hate is a very big word and I would suggest to try and relieve yourself of such feeling, such feelings can affect your health.
True dat, but ah can't help it ,he just rubs me the wrong way. it's remenisant of jack.

Offline Diambars

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 09, 2007, 06:37:49 AM »
No I do not believe that you are a "yellow belly" or anything of the sort, I will pass judgement because you are entitled to your opinion.  I am concerned though that yohappen to "hate" McComie.  Hate is a very big word and I would suggest to try and relieve yourself of such feeling, such feelings can affect your health.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 12, 2007, 01:16:57 PM »
Check the ttpoleague website you would  a player pointing his hand in fenwicks face it seems...Also if fenwick call mc commnie the n word there was people around ..... yes black people.... look I wonder what sean powers said to fenwick .... yOU HAVE TO WATCH IT REAL CLOSE..

click on the Eastern Lions Celebrate Toyota Classic

http://ttproleague.com/index.php
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 12, 2007, 01:38:47 PM »
Idiot 1 and idiot 2. d fact that he bring up d Peltier issue shows his delusions of grndieur who d hell is Mccomie that his letter would have resulted in an uncapped player getting a work permit please. jan michaele eh get 1 and he in Belgium trying to get into d UK.

The fella is a goat pure and simple but that eh why Lester eh get no permit.

All ah allyuh who have a prob with the N word I hope all yuh bun all dem CD's yuh does b listening to because it in appropriate every which way. 
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>