March 29, 2024, 08:43:41 AM

Author Topic: Terry Fenwick Thread.  (Read 226211 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fenwick denies racist abuse.
« Reply #180 on: November 12, 2007, 02:07:55 PM »
Idiot 1 and idiot 2. d fact that he bring up d Peltier issue shows his delusions of grndieur who d hell is Mccomie that his letter would have resulted in an uncapped player getting a work permit please. jan michaele eh get 1 and he in Belgium trying to get into d UK.

The fella is a goat pure and simple but that eh why Lester eh get no permit.

All ah allyuh who have a prob with the N word I hope all yuh bun all dem CD's yuh does b listening to because it in appropriate every which way. 
This has nothing to do with the matter at hand...if Fenwick is indeed guilty of using the word towards McComie (which I personally doubt) then that is totally different from how rappers use the words in their music.  Let's not conflate the issues.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Fenwick denies racist abuse.
« Reply #181 on: November 12, 2007, 04:19:59 PM »
Idiot 1 and idiot 2. d fact that he bring up d Peltier issue shows his delusions of grndieur who d hell is Mccomie that his letter would have resulted in an uncapped player getting a work permit please. jan michaele eh get 1 and he in Belgium trying to get into d UK.

The fella is a goat pure and simple but that eh why Lester eh get no permit.

All ah allyuh who have a prob with the N word I hope all yuh bun all dem CD's yuh does b listening to because it in appropriate every which way. 
This has nothing to do with the matter at hand...if Fenwick is indeed guilty of using the word towards McComie (which I personally doubt) then that is totally different from how rappers use the words in their music.  Let's not conflate the issues.

whats up my nig....  ;D
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Terry Fenwick Thread.
« Reply #182 on: May 01, 2008, 08:20:08 AM »
Fenwick denies accusation but...
Caledonia fume at Jabloteh 'poachers'
By: Lasana Liburd (Express).

Neal & Massy Caledonia AIA have accused defending league champions, Clico San Juan Jabloteh, of trying to poach their captain and St Lucian star Sheldon Emmanuel and are contemplating a formal complaint to the Pro League executive committee.

Emmanuel, 28, is yet to report for duty this year although he is under contract with Caledonia for the 2008 season. Emmanuel spent the pre-season with United States Major League Soccer (MLS) outfit, FC Dallas, but failed to agree to personal terms with the club.

Caledonia coach and founding member Jamaal Shabazz told the Express that he telephoned Emmanuel in St Lucia on the eve of their April 19 Pro League clash with Defence Force and asked the player to return for the game.

Shabazz claimed that Emannuel asked for more time away as he allegedly received an offer from Jabloteh that he was considering and found "difficult to refuse".

"I know exactly who is doing this dirty work for Jabloteh," said Shabazz, "and I am appalled that they continue this blatant flouting of the rules and this 'who have more corn, feed more fowl' attitude.

"I am very, very disappointed."

Jabloteh announced the capture of Emmanuel's signature before the start of the 2007 season only for the player to make a late about-turn. The versatile St Lucian, who is comfortable virtually anywhere in defence and midfield, led Caledonia in a thrilling title chase last year although the club faltered at the death and ended in fourth place.

Not to be undone, Jabloteh started 2008 by declaring Caledonia star and 2007 Pro League MVP, Marvin Oliver, to be their property although he was still under contract with the "Eastern Stallions".

Shabazz could not sway Oliver's desire to leave, though, and Caledonia accepted a $20,000 fee for his services in the pre-season. But Jabloteh coach and former England international, Terry Fenwick, insisted on Tuesday that he has no interest in adding Emmanuel to his ranks.

"We are not tapping him up," Fenwick told the Express. "We are quite happy with what we've got I tried to get (Emmanuel) last year and I just think he messed us around.

"He is an okay player but not someone who I would want in my back four."

Caledonia stuck to their story, though, and insisted that two Jabloteh representatives-on Fenwick's instructions-have been in constant contact with Emmanuel.

The Pro League's transfer window closed on April 25 and Emmanuel cannot swap clubs in the near future unless Caledonia cancel his contract.

In a twist of fate, Caledonia play Jabloteh from 4 p.m. on Saturday at the Larry Gomes Stadium in Malabar. But Shabazz said he would not use Emmanuel as he fears the player is not in the right frame of mind for the contest.

Despite his anger at Jabloteh's alleged indiscretion, Shabazz said he would not stop the player's exit. Emmanuel joined Caledonia seven years ago but the club claimed they would let him leave for considerably less than Oliver.

"When you offer large sums of money to a contracted player," said Shabazz, "it is difficult to expect a player, even under contract, to be motivated to stay with your club.

"If they have an offer on the table that he can't refuse, then no problem big-money Clico Jabloteh. Just give us the money we put out for January, February and March and we will let him go and keep the brotherhood.

"Although the professional thing to do is to squeeze the player, the humanitarian side in us is too strong. Mashallah. (We leave everything up to God)."

Shabazz claimed that Bmobile Joe Public coach Michael McComie and Vibe CT 105 W Connection coach Stuart Charles-Fevrier both showed interest in Caledonia players, within the past week, through the proper channels. He urged Jabloteh to show similar respect to fellow Pro League outfits and promised them a tough time on the field this weekend.

"We see ourselves as a big entity on the field," said Shabazz, "but off the field, we still need to develop in a lot of ways.

"Come this weekend, we look forward to meeting Jabloteh on the field because we know, when the ball rolls, there is no superiority for them despite their heavy financial backing."

Emmanuel will not be in action for either team. But Fenwick has promised to give Oliver his first competitive start for Jabloteh against his former employers.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 09:16:31 AM by Flex »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fenwick denies accusation but...
« Reply #183 on: May 01, 2008, 08:33:34 AM »
Fenwick denies accusation but...

Caledonia fume at Jabloteh 'poachers'
Lasana Liburd (Trinidad Express)

Thursday, May 1st 2008

But Jabloteh coach and former England international, Terry Fenwick, insisted on Tuesday that he has no interest in adding Emmanuel to his ranks.

"We are not tapping him up," Fenwick told the Express. "We are quite happy with what we've got I tried to get (Emmanuel) last year and I just think he messed us around.

"He is an okay player but not someone who I would want in my back four."

Oh garrrddd, hear blatant lie! The man is the best left side defender and probably the best defender in the PL, period.  How Fenwick could say them ting and not buss out laughing  is beyond me. He turning into a real Trickydadian  8)
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Terry Fenwick Thread.
« Reply #184 on: December 10, 2008, 09:57:35 AM »
Terry Fenwick - Jabloteh Segment (FIFA Futbol Mundial #166)

http://www.jablotehfc.com/videos.aspx

Terry Speaks on why he came to trinidad and tobago

marvin oliver , manners  on there also
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 09:15:34 AM by Flex »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Terry Fenwick Thread.
« Reply #185 on: March 11, 2009, 07:49:05 PM »
Fenwick eyeing a hattrick of League titles
By Randy Bando (ttproleague.com)

CLICO San Juan Jabloteh head coach Terry Fenwick is keeping his focus on the pitch ahead of the 2009 season.

Jabloteh received a blow prior to this year’s pre-season when chief sponsor CLICO filed bankruptcy, cutting their sponsorship to the San Juan based football club.

While club management headed by chairman Jerry Hospidales works feverishly on securing finance for the 2009 season, Fenwick sets his sights on the League Championship.

“It’s the usual circumstances. We started training the Wednesday after Carnival with a full compliment of players,” said the two-time League winning coach during one of his training sessions this week.

“We have the best squad in the League as back to back League Champions and we are looking to prepare them the best that we can. With the uncertainty of CLICO it is going to make things very difficult but we are hoping to have word on some certainties over the next week,” he said.

Fenwick steered Jabloteh to triumph in the 2007 and 2008 League Championship and is well poised to take the 2008 Coach of the Year award. Last season honours also included the Toyota Classic and Lucozade Sport Big Six titles for the Englishman.

“We are doing what we can do. We are sure of discipline, and character and we are not allowing the ‘soft centers’ to get the better of us and we are prepared and ready to win the League again,” added the former England international.

World Cup defender Cyd Gray and goalkeeper Daurance Williams are famous names no longer with the club after last season.

United Petrotrin goalkeeper Perry Martin was spotted training with the defending League champions and could be the man to pair off with number one goalie Cleon John for the 2009 season.

Strikers Cornel Glen and Jerrol Forbes, midfielders Marvin Oliver and Elijah Manners and team captain Trent Noel are other famous names currently in training ahead of the new season.

The defending Pro League champions will kick off their title defence on April 3rd and ten days later (April 13) start their 2009 Caribbean Football Union (CFU) Club Champions Cup campaign--automatically qualifying for Round Two.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 09:14:48 AM by Flex »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Fed-up Fenwick bails
« Reply #186 on: April 16, 2009, 11:34:57 PM »
Fed-up Fenwick bails.
By: Lasana Liburd (T&T Express).

Jabloteh lose coach for crucial CFU qualifier

San Juan Jabloteh will travel to Suriname without influential coach Terry Fenwick for a decisive Caribbean Club Champions Cup fixture away to Inter Moengotapoe.

Jabloteh needed a late winner from team captain Marvin Oliver to see off Inter 2-1 at Marabella on Monday-although the visitors played most of the game with ten players-and cannot afford to take progress for granted.

However, Jabloteh CEO Azaad Khan admitted that Fenwick, who led the San Juan club to three T&T Pro League titles in five full seasons including back-to-back crowns in 2007 and 2008, is unpaid since the start of the year and has been carrying out his duties without recompense for the past three months.

Fenwick, a former England World Cup player, is contracted to Jabloteh for another two years, but Khan said, since the financial woes of chief sponsor CLICO, the club's attempt to get a sponsor to pick up their coach's wages have been unsuccessful.

He described Fenwick's salary as "considerable".

"The contract was paid by CLICO before, even though (Fenwick) is contracted by Jabloteh," said Khan. "But that figure is now beyond them."

Jabloteh chairman Jerry Hosepedales said Fenwick's predicament was down to CLICO's collapse rather than the failure of his club's board and insisted they were still looking for sponsors to meet the salary of the head coach, as well as their women's football team and netball programmes.

"I thought CLICO used to pay him," said Hospedales, when asked if the club met their obligations to Fenwick. "Our first responsibility is to the players CLICO is under the control of the government (now) and have decided to fund us at a very low level. But they won't fund Terry's contract."

Fenwick refused comment on his position with Jabloteh and would not confirm whether he refused to travel to Suriname for their next fixture. However, team manager Wesley Webb, captain Marvin Oliver and senior player Earl Jean confirmed that Fenwick would not lead the team in battle against Inter.

Khan told the Express that Jean, who was recruited by Fenwick from W Connection last season and was a substitute in the CFU first leg on Easter Monday, would handle coaching duties in Suriname as Jabloteh's assistant coach last year, Angus Eve, moved to Ma Pau in the close season.

Eve, Trinidad and Tobago's most capped player according to international records, will assist former Joe Public coach and 1991 Under-20 World Cup teammate Michael McComie at Ma Pau.

"Earl Jean is in charge for the short term," said Khan. "When we come back, we will decide what is going on, but people will be surprised at how strong we will end up being. We have a solid structure at this club."

The 37-year-old Jean, one of St Lucia's most celebrated ex-international players, is not certified as a coach although he has a wealth of experience from nearly two decades as a professional in Portugal, England, Scotland and Trinidad and Tobago.

Jean revealed that Fenwick prepared him in advance for his possible departure.

"He let me know what was going on and prepared me to take on the mantle," said Jean. "I am trying to get the players focused and we are hoping that everything is resolved and he will be back with us by next week. We understand what Terry is going through and we all feel for him.

"It is a big loss because he has run a very good programme in Jabloteh for many years and won many trophies. We all have to pull together because we don't want to be out of the (CFU) tournament and we want to show CLICO that we are a good bunch of players and all the money they put into the club over the years has not gone to waste.

"We are going to do everything we can to make CLICO proud to still be associated with Jabloteh."

And there was some good news at the Jabloteh training ground yesterday as the players were finally paid their salaries for last month and received assurances from Khan that the club's financial woes have been sorted out.

The goodwill between administration and players did not seem to extend to Fenwick.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Fed-up Fenwick bails
« Reply #187 on: April 17, 2009, 05:41:29 AM »
Shit.... really sad news, I hope something gets worked out.

Then again, this would be the perfect opporunity for Fenwick to join the T&T national team staff.

Come on Latapy, make the call....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 17, 2009, 07:51:33 AM »

Then again, this would be the perfect opporunity for Fenwick to join the T&T national team staff.

Exactly what I saying...

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 17, 2009, 08:10:37 AM »
I really hope the T&T government gets involved in supporting the Pro League.

Many teams need help and they employ a lot of people.

PS: Sam, you are on spot here, I say give Fenwick a shot at the T&T team, we cannot rely on Varnes as he will be occupied with the under 20 team and they need all the attention they can get.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 17, 2009, 08:19:27 AM »

Exactly what I saying...

Interesting timing! Fenwick is basically screaming out here to Latapy that he is available to assist!

And as JW said, Latapy can have who or whatever help he thinks he requires to maximise our chances of still qualifying for South Africa!

The BIG question is does Latapy believe he can benefit from Fenwick's help or is he more concerned about establishing himself as our head coach without anyone in the wings who can replace him in a blink if things go wrong.

I believe it will be a wise move by Latapy at this point to ask for Fenwick to be included on the technical staff if he’s interested as Fenwick is most likely to be interested in a serious role with our national football team at this juncture.

This would free-up Latapy to still concentrate on playing in the middle as he might be required to especially if Yorke is unable to last a full 90 minute against Costa Rica & our other opponents in the Hex in our remaining games.
It will also free-up Vranes to concentrate on the U-20s as they will need all his attention at the moment!!

Latapy, Fenwick & Vranes (when he has the time) could be the perfect management/technical team to help us turn our campaign around and take us to South Africa despite being bottom of the table right now!

In the ideal world Fenwick would have been given the head-coach position with Latapy & Vranes as his assistants but who could have predicted that Fenwick would now be available and Jack would be willing to allow Latapy to do whatever he deems necessary to get us to South Africa!

Will be interesting to see what Latapy does now!!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 01:36:40 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 17, 2009, 08:37:11 AM »
Why would he do that.
Jack dont pay either, Just ask Wim and them.

Latapy getting paid with Wittco Stocks and red boxes of cancer sticks. That is the only reason he coaching.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #192 on: April 17, 2009, 08:40:09 AM »
and yuh wonder why the pro league has become a failure in certain aspects :-[

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 17, 2009, 08:46:18 AM »
I eh get that he making himself available from this article. To me it sound kinda like Jabloteh started marginalizing him. They realize now they cannot meet their contractual payments to him and would have rather seen him go than "pay all that money" to him. The last three lines gave some insight into the relationship.  

Fed-up Fenwick bails.
By: Lasana Liburd (T&T Express).

Jabloteh lose coach for crucial CFU qualifier

He described Fenwick's salary as "considerable".

"The contract was paid by CLICO before, even though (Fenwick) is contracted by Jabloteh," said Khan. "But that figure is now beyond them."

Jabloteh chairman Jerry Hosepedales said Fenwick's predicament was down to CLICO's collapse rather than the failure of his club's board and insisted they were still looking for sponsors to meet the salary of the head coach, as well as their women's football team and netball programmes.

"I thought CLICO used to pay him," said Hospedales, when asked if the club met their obligations to Fenwick. "Our first responsibility is to the players CLICO is under the control of the government (now) and have decided to fund us at a very low level. But they won't fund Terry's contract."

And there was some good news at the Jabloteh training ground yesterday as the players were finally paid their salaries for last month and received assurances from Khan that the club's financial woes have been sorted out.

The goodwill between administration and players did not seem to extend to Fenwick.

Them points really stand out for me. It seems like Jabloteh only care about securing themselves and ZFenwick had to sort out his business himself. They apparently believe that the players can get it done themselves or with any other coach.

This league eh looking like it will last nah.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 17, 2009, 09:14:40 AM »
I doh understand dis "messiah" complex peeps seem to be increasingly associatin Fenwick wit.

He's a coach.   An inexperienced one from an international perspective at ANY level at that, yet peeps clamourin for him to coach we national senior men's team apparently because he's had success at the PFL level with local players.  Oh yeah...and he "know de culture".  De same PFL level dat cyah beat teams outside of T&T with any degree of consistency.  But somehow, he's apparently most qualified to get the best out of our footballers to compete at the international level.

I doh get it.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: April 17, 2009, 09:29:07 AM »
I doh understand dis "messiah" complex peeps seem to be increasingly associatin Fenwick wit.

He's a coach.   An inexperienced one from an international perspective at ANY level at that, yet peeps clamourin for him to coach we national senior men's team apparently because he's had success at the PFL level with local players.  Oh yeah...and he "know de culture".  De same PFL level dat cyah beat teams outside of T&T with any degree of consistency.  But somehow, he's apparently most qualified to get the best out of our footballers to compete at the international level.

I doh get it.

Tangible success Palos, tangible sucess....

A coach who has taken local players, young local players and has created a track record of success. Of course its relative to a local context and the overall standard of play.

But nevertheless he has achieved it in front of our eyes so for some its credible. The big coaching names being thrown about seems more like a fantasy rather than reality.

I don't about him being the best candidate, but I understand why others would think he is a viable option.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 09:31:02 AM by g »
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 17, 2009, 09:33:27 AM »

I doh get it.

NO "Messiah" but he could certainly add value to the Senior National Coaching set-up! After my boy Stuart-Charles (Who got a VERY raw deal from the TTFF... check his results as NT Coach), Terry is the next most successfull coach in the Pro-League and has a history of nurturing young local talent. He's also VERY passionate, and could light a fire under the under-performers! However I'd prefer to see him be given the job AFTER the next WC and do the HARD work of BUILDING a team for 2014. He's also someone who would NOT take any crap from the Administration and from speaking to players who he's coached/coaches, well respected! P.S. We also go to the same Church.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 17, 2009, 09:37:07 AM »

I doh get it.

He seems to have a way of getting the younger local players to perform well.  Many of his players are arguably on par or better than some that are consistently included in the NT.  So why not have such a person as part of the staff?  Do you know something about him that has remained under the radar?  It seems like a rational move to have him included.  I think he might possibly make a good coach for our NT but that is Latas job.  Don't see any reason why he'd be a bad addition though.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 17, 2009, 09:54:07 AM »

I doh get it.

Palos, get real nah. Fenwick hands are free to coach at the moment, Latapy will have to coach and play. Beenhakker not coming back so de only option we have is Fenwick and maybe Stuart Charles as well. Fenwick knows T&T players and have had great success here MORE than our current coach (Latapy) has so why not give him the chance. Besides, we need Latas on the field (for now). Latapy is also inexperienced when it comes to international football coaching, so why not take a gamble on Fenwick is not like Latas any better. Both have to start somewhere and 2 heads better than one.

At this point in time, we need a miracle more than a coach, because for Latas to turn the Warriors into Warriors in less than 2 months and to play CRC a team we NEVER beat in WCQ and then go to Mexico and get a result seems impossible.

Whether is Latapy coaching alone come June 6th, I glad for him, but its not to late to try and get a little help for much cheaper than any other big name foreign coach who will come here and have not heart in T&T football, play 4 games and he gone.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 10:07:37 AM by Sam »

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 17, 2009, 09:55:41 AM »
Patriot let the pastor and them know the collection will be a little light now that Fenwick aint getting paid..... ;D
Tears

The govt should pay the salary, I sure the VP of Clico still getting paid, the shortcutting the football
when yuh bailing out, bail out everybody.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 17, 2009, 10:19:02 AM »
Whether is Latapy coaching alone come June 6th, I glad for him, but its not to late to try and get a little help for much cheaper than any other big name foreign coach who will come here and have not heart in T&T football, play 4 games and he gone.

Wim didn't used to get pay fuh months.  Look one game alone play dis season, Fenwick eh get pay and he ride out arready.  But HE heart in T&T football? 

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 17, 2009, 10:36:46 AM »
Let Jabloteh hull they ass,they thought that wave they was riding on would last for ever,they treated everybody like shyt,Hospedales wanted to be president of Football and Fenwick wanted to be national team Coach,what in the dark must come to light,they give our Football enough pressure bad talking JW and the TTFF,not wanting their players to represent the country etc etc it's easy to point fingers at Clico but anyone with sense knows that day would come some time,lets see who going to dominate Football now,everybody struggling including the league they playing in.
Hospedales eh no different from JW they all about themselves and money,i knew something was not right long time ago with the way they treated those guys from the islands etc and when to see someone like Angus Eve quit water more than flower,i talk to these guys all the time. 

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 17, 2009, 10:42:48 AM »
I really hope the T&T government gets involved in supporting the Pro League.

Many teams need help and they employ a lot of people.

PS: Sam, you are on spot here, I say give Fenwick a shot at the T&T team, we cannot rely on Varnes as he will be occupied with the under 20 team and they need all the attention they can get.

dem have a wall to build dread , government supporting football in we country? yu eh see right after di world cup MR Dicktator took one a di football field to build he house?
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 17, 2009, 10:44:20 AM »
Let Jabloteh hull they ass,they thought that wave they was riding on would last for ever,they treated everybody like shyt,Hospedales wanted to be president of Football and Fenwick wanted to be national team Coach,what in the dark must come to light,they give our Football enough pressure bad talking JW and the TTFF,not wanting their players to represent the country etc etc it's easy to point fingers at Clico but anyone with sense knows that day would come some time,lets see who going to dominate Football now,everybody struggling including the league they playing in.
Hospedales eh no different from JW they all about themselves and money,i knew something was not right long time ago with the way they treated those guys from the islands etc and when to see someone like Angus Eve quit water more than flower,i talk to these guys all the time. 

Well said Coops, Jerry in this for himself, take this from a former Jabloteh youth player. 
Arimian to meh heart

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 17, 2009, 11:31:11 AM »
fenwick???

Steups!!!!!!!!!

D man win some titles at pro league level and everybody sayin he is d man to add on d national team technical roster?? D more ppl support dis chupid idea is d more ah realise y maturana stay so long in he post.

fenwick is ah arrogant, disrespectful, rude and callous person to trinidad football who fail as a proper coach and do a couple tings wit jabloteh LOCALLY!!!

We PFL level not even marginally close to anything near international level and ppl talkin bout fenwick as we coach or assistant or whaever.

Steups!!!!!

let fenwick go back wherever he come from

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 17, 2009, 11:31:38 AM »

Wim didn't used to get pay fuh months.  Look one game alone play dis season, Fenwick eh get pay and he ride out arready.  But HE heart in T&T football?

How you know Wim didn't het paid ? forget what you heard, Jack take yuh head. He was playing politics with T&T government. And if you read de article you will see Fenwick wasn't paid for months either. You dont know de man situation so you cant talk. All I saying is I am sure both can work together.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 17, 2009, 11:34:14 AM »

How you know Wim didn't het paid ? forget what you heard, Jack take yuh head. He was playing politics with T&T government. And if you read de article you will see Fenwick wasn't paid for months either. You dont know de man situation so you cant talk. All I saying is I am sure both can work together.

I heard Wim himself on I95.5 with Andre Baptiste say so on several occasions.  He also said that not only he didn't get paid, but the assistants and he mention men like Anton & Michael Maurice.  he also said that one time, when a cheque finally came, he made arrangements to have dem fellas paid before he got paid.

Now maybe de man lie on de radio.  I jes repeatin what I hear him say.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 17, 2009, 11:41:22 AM »
The US does play WC in different cities. Spain, Italy and Germany does do it to. Even Brazil does play in different cities.  If our team was plenty good, it would not have matter where the game is played. Because our team so shakey we have no confidence in them. I am glad the Tobago got the game, but this was a vaille que vaille decision. All the the reasons people on this site mentioned for moving the game could be true. Only one man decision counts here.!!!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 17, 2009, 11:42:44 AM »

I doh get it.

I doh understand why everytime you see Fenwick name mention yuh wood does get hard and yuh want to rush in de thread and say "Fenwick ent do nutten yet".  But yuh doh see nobody complaining about yuh Fenwick Fixation.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 17, 2009, 11:44:39 AM »
The US does play WC in different cities. Spain, Italy and Germany does do it to. Even Brazil does play in different cities.  If our team was plenty good, it would not have matter where the game is played. Because our team so shakey we have no confidence in them. I am glad the Tobago got the game, but this was a vaille que vaille decision. All the the reasons people on this site mentioned for moving the game could be true. Only one man decision counts here.!!!

if feelin like u post in d wrong thread
I pity the fool....

1]; } ?>