March 28, 2024, 10:20:26 AM

Author Topic: Terry Fenwick Thread.  (Read 226037 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: Terry Fenwick badtalking us in the UK press
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2006, 05:54:58 AM »
Maybe the journalist shouldve asked Terry Fenwick when his time come and gone, what he will be most remembered for in his lifetime...

hint] not his opinions on sport...  not coaching jabloteh...

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2006, 07:35:55 AM »
Doh get chain up by UK stories..the amount of lies they print about Dwight Yorke already. This article too bad to be real. Honestly, I doh feel Fenwick dumb enough to criticise Whitley. Tha's his star boy and he have to play under him when he come back. And comparing him to Brian Lara? No way...
Fenwick was a professional footballer...to say those things would be tantamount to suicide. Plus he next in line to coach us, so why burn bridges? Nobody in the football world figure they could say those things and it not make it into the public domain.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2006, 07:44:32 AM »
Doh get chain up by UK stories..the amount of lies they print about Dwight Yorke already. This article too bad to be real. Honestly, I doh feel Fenwick dumb enough to criticise Whitley. Tha's his star boy and he have to play under him when he come back. And comparing him to Brian Lara? No way...
Fenwick was a professional footballer...to say those things would be tantamount to suicide. Plus he next in line to coach us, so why burn bridges? Nobody in the football world figure they could say those things and it not make it into the public domain.

TnT could do a lot better than Terry Fenwick for national manager. He has a very poor record as a manager and whilst he may be able to do good things with Jebolteh, I think he would not live up to the high standards set by Leo.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2006, 08:23:52 AM »

TnT could do a lot better than Terry Fenwick for national manager. He has a very poor record as a manager and whilst he may be able to do good things with Jebolteh, I think he would not live up to the high standards set by Leo.

plus he get dat last critical beat from maradona's goal of de century...

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2006, 09:24:14 AM »

That's part of my point too...Fenwick is ranked as among the worst coached ever in the UK. He came to Trinidad and is doing well here where people respect him. He would have to be really, really stupid to come out and say those things to the press in the UK and risk everything he has built down here. I mean seriously, why would an ex-England international come to Trinidad to coach in a barely professional league? Because he is held in such low regard in England. Why upset the only place he can feel important again? Doesn't make sense, which is why I really cah see too much truth in that article. He probably said things like England wil beat Trinidad and that we are celebrating non-stop since just foir qualifying..but they had to embellish and exaggerate  to give the story legs
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2006, 04:28:06 PM »
Dont be fooled- when these crackers are with theor own kind . most of them bad talk we . Left right and center.
 They still believe that we are hewers of wood and drawers of water.

To say that a 29yearold has the mentality of a seventeen year old is insulting.
 I did not know that Fenwick has a degree in Psycology.
 I strongly recommend that the manager of Jabloteh, Fire him.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2006, 04:41:13 PM »
I can't see what the problem is,  the soca warriors are in the world cup so enjoy it.  THere's nothing wrong with saying that you're going to win it.  My team Port Vale are going to win the FA cup and win the league or get promoted every season, but we never do. 

:rotfl: :rotfl: indeed :rotfl:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline sin

• wordspinner
  • Sr. Warrior
  • red GIRL from sando, kairi
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2006, 04:50:50 PM »
Dont be fooled- when these crackers are with theor own kind . most of them bad talk we . Left right and center.

They still believe that we are hewers of wood and drawers of water.

And we still calling white people 'crackers'.

We're not helping ourselves with comments like these. And men want to rail up (and rightly) on Warner for his racist remarks about Jennings when we doing the same damn thing.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 04:53:18 PM by sin »
-be the change you wish to see-

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2006, 04:53:51 PM »
I understand How Autis Whitley may have felt coming to Portsmouth. I am 25 and been living in London for 15 years. But Trinidad is still fresh in my mind. London on the best days can be very depressing, so Portsmouth would be even worst! And yes, when you come from sunshine, smiles and happy people, to come to this cold, labourous and depressing place it can make you feel home sick easily. I still feel homesick! But still, Europe is where the money and the best prospects of development in football is. So our local boys have to learn to make a compromise in order to further themselves. I dont like England, but I taking what I can get to further myself so I when I leave, I can come back and further Trinidad. I learned to be tough here, and how to play the system in order to survive. Yorke and all the British based players had to do the same ting. The guys back home have to think very long and hard, because it not easy here. Plus you're Black! So that makes it 1000 times harder. I really wish the MLS would get better in terms of quality. Or better still, the Caribbean invest money and start a proper professional championship involving 2-3  clubs from each island. Pay the guys well, get good foreign coaches to lay the foundation, get plenty of corporate backing, and plenty TV coverage to make it work. So our guys (Caribbean) can play football at a good level, without having to leave for Europe. Europe is not always the best option. Even Pele wants Brazillian players to come back and play in Brazil one day when de Brazil FA sort out themselves. European leagues have to much say and power because of the money they have. Hopefully we can get a league in our neck of the woods to rival Europe and give a good alternative to Concacaf footballers.

:applause: :applause:

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2006, 05:01:28 PM »
That cracker comment was really uncalled for. 

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2006, 05:03:45 PM »
Just for that we go salt England ass. What is the point of badtalking a minnow of international football. Is it that they have doubts about their own national football team. I hope they don't let that 6-0 planassing of JA get to their collective heads. SALT IN DEY ASSSSSS!!! >:(

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2006, 05:32:38 PM »
Realistically....the guy could be right...I don't think Terry is trying to disrespect Trinidad and Tobago...no way...

stepray

Terry Fenwick's comments
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2006, 08:42:44 PM »
Any one read Fenwick's comments about soca warriors to English press?

Offline marcel

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2006, 12:59:05 AM »

looks like this fenwick man is quite a handfull
what is wrong with him?doesnt he dream?
i cant believe he is from T&T!

maybe he better keep his mouth shut

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
How about Terry Fenwick to work with...
« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2006, 07:09:28 AM »
How about Terry Fenwick to work with... the devolopment, the identification, the training and promotion of a locally based National squad?

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: How about Terry Fenwick to work with...
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2006, 09:58:39 AM »
Isnt he already doing that wit Jabloteh ???

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2006, 10:36:59 AM »
Isnt he already doing that wit Jabloteh ???

;D True dat AT forget who he coaching
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2006, 11:30:58 AM »
no no no, sorry, every time that man's name comes up I need to remind you guys that he is a thug!!
we do not need an example of violence for our young sportsmen
If I had my way he wouldn't be coaching or working in T & T at all !!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2006, 09:50:56 PM »
The man is a thug. As people who around Jabloteh the man does be bawling up the under 12 players
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 15, 2006, 01:03:11 AM »
Jan Steadman does bawl up little boys and he also produce some good ballers.......different coaches have different methods.
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2006, 06:33:21 AM »
bawling is one thing, physical abuse is another. the man is a thug. has been fined, banned, all kinda sanctions, but as usual in trinidad, a foreigner can do no wrong.
sorry, can't forgive how he elbowed the player on the field.
please don't tell me you guys that can remember when dwight used to play for secondary league, can't remember fenwick's behaviour, how he went in the bleachers, during his suspension, and was screaming at his players during a match...come on
why can't we have a good coach, and a good example

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2006, 06:36:38 AM »
How about Terry Fenwick to work with... the devolopment, the identification, the training and promotion of a locally based National squad?
Alberta where yah does come up with these ideas boy we have a coach and he should be given time to get his system in we don’t need an English coach to play boom kick football a Dutch coach is the best way for us to go you guy really think the warriors is Brazil or something just cool yourself with this change coach thing every time we change a coach we taking two step backwards 
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
why allyuh vex with fenwick?
« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2007, 06:11:25 AM »
ok so he didnt release players to play in the digicel tournament ,but i only see positives from that ,i really cant see any negatives. this is how i see it, the breeding ground 4 our local talent is the pfl and i think a great run by any of our teams in the club championship can only help to do good things 4 the league marketing wise out side of tnt. which i believe will benefit our players on the whole. wasnt it jabloteh  who had adopted an all local policy as they sought to invest in tnt players.
we must admit professional football is a bizness 1st b4 anything else. what happened by force  can now probably open our football administrators eyes  to see that we are full of talent and that this tournament can be a great way of blooding some of our young and promising players.
LONG and short is any negative attitude directed to fenwick on the field of play 2day would be directed to the jabloteh players no matter whats your motive or how much  u say is fenwick alone u dont like.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 06:22:02 AM by freakazoid »
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Re: why allyuh vex with fenwick?
« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2007, 06:13:38 AM »
ayee Fenwick dais you   ;D wha happening man?
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2007, 06:53:17 AM »
fenwick is a kakahole

stepray

« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2007, 08:31:26 AM »
Check Pro League web site where there is a video with Fenwick saying that Baptiste & Daniel will have difficulty making the squad for today. Then he goes on to say that they performed well for T&T so now it is time for them to do the same for Jabloteh.
Will he include them? i really hope he does as I don't think that they should be punished for reprresenting their country, plus they are match fit.

www.ttproleague.com

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2007, 09:01:46 AM »
I know this topic probably get lick already, but I eh go really get vex with Fenwick for not releasing the players.

If the Jabloteh organisation trying to help the national cause by going strictly local, then at least the league coulda give them a bligh when international games come around.  To send half yuh starting team to play for the country and then to missout on the league title by goal difference is not a easy thing for a coach to take.

Fenwick better play Daniel and Baptiste...he go have to be mad to go into battle without he lieutenants.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2007, 09:06:18 AM »
I know this topic probably get lick already, but I eh go really get vex with Fenwick for not releasing the players.

If the Jabloteh organisation trying to help the national cause by going strictly local, then at least the league coulda give them a bligh when international games come around.  To send half yuh starting team to play for the country and then to missout on the league title by goal difference is not a easy thing for a coach to take.

Fenwick better play Daniel and Baptiste...he go have to be mad to go into battle without he lieutenants.

Have Daniel and Baptiste missed any games while playing in the DC?
If they could play in the DC and then make the squad for the next game, why not Cyd and Whitley?
If Jabloteh been resting, wont Cyd and Whitley lack games fitness and sharpness as opposed to Daniel and Baptiste?
Could not Fenwick and Wim agreed to not play the Jabloteh players for the full 90 so as not to burn them out?

Fenwick is a kakahole.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2007, 10:56:17 AM »

Fenwick is a kakahole.

Baptiste and Daniel will probably be in better form than the other players.  This had nothing to do with keeping players fresh for the games...nothing at all.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #89 on: January 26, 2007, 11:11:25 AM »
There's no question that Daniel and Baptiste will be in better form than his other players.

1]; } ?>