March 28, 2024, 04:28:03 AM

Author Topic: Terry Fenwick Thread.  (Read 225991 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Cops probe Fenwick.
« Reply #840 on: September 03, 2015, 09:25:49 AM »
Excellent points. But the wrong way around. The investigation has been going on for weeks. The desperation is in the smear tactics over the last week. I was not the source. Dozens of people know of the investigation. 

What 'smear tactics'?  Whether the leaked emails was of Fenwick's doing or not, it appears that you've been hoist by your own petard, or more accurately, by your own hand.  For a number of reasons I could cite (gleefully if I were that petty), you're hardly convincing in the role of victim.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: September 03, 2015, 10:22:39 AM »
Facebook post from Fenwick's wife:

Reyna Kowlessar This is a complete fabrication!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The police has NEVER interviewed or investigated Terry nor has that asshole reporter invertiewed him. We will be taking legal action. Sancho is completely behind this.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: September 03, 2015, 10:24:57 AM »
Nah, Fenwick trying to thief money from T&T govewrnment? hard to believe, but possible, he living in T&T to long and I guess he picking up their ways.

And Bakes, you can't blame Harrison and Sancho, they ass against de wall, so desperate times for desperate messures.

I woulda do de same.

De bottom line is, nobody eh making jail. This is T&T.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: September 03, 2015, 11:14:52 AM »
This is pretty transparent... and desperate.  Sancho and Fenwick quietly beefing for months now, and most likely Fenwick was Lasana's source for the latest expose regarding the "personal payments" in connection with the player transfers.  Now Sancho and them trying hard to hit back, I wouldn't be surprised if Harrison was the 'source' inside the Ministry behind this story.  True or not it smacks of desperation.

Excellent points. But the wrong way around. The investigation has been going on for weeks. The desperation is in the smear tactics over the last week. I was not the source. Dozens of people know of the investigation. 

The audacity of some people to still be posting on this site normal normal!  >:(
Makes me sick to my stomach  :puking:

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: September 03, 2015, 11:20:03 AM »
This is pretty transparent... and desperate.  Sancho and Fenwick quietly beefing for months now, and most likely Fenwick was Lasana's source for the latest expose regarding the "personal payments" in connection with the player transfers.  Now Sancho and them trying hard to hit back, I wouldn't be surprised if Harrison was the 'source' inside the Ministry behind this story.  True or not it smacks of desperation.

The audacity of some people to still be posting on this site normal normal!  >:(

Sorry pal, but in T&T, like most civilized countries, the law states "innocent until proven guilty" You may have made your decision based on what was printed. Fair enough. What makes me sick to my stomach is that people like you will never post an apology when these stories are proved to be false.

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: September 03, 2015, 01:40:56 PM »

Sorry pal, but in T&T, like most civilized countries, the law states "innocent until proven guilty" You may have made your decision based on what was printed. Fair enough. What makes me sick to my stomach is that people like you will never post an apology when these stories are proved to be false.
Is your email fake? If you can't answer that simple question then your silence speaks volumes.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 01:42:39 PM by de_redman »

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #846 on: September 03, 2015, 03:51:44 PM »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #847 on: September 03, 2015, 03:52:10 PM »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #848 on: September 03, 2015, 04:38:35 PM »
Ruction just before election.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: September 03, 2015, 05:42:42 PM »
So Morvant go have two pro teams. Me eh know Morvant like so much football.  So if the ground in Morvant eh up to standard, where will Mau Pau play there home games? In HCS? at Jack? At Ato?

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #850 on: September 04, 2015, 02:01:37 AM »
Fenwick: Matter is with lawyers.
T&T Newsday Reports.

FORMER SAN Juan Jabloteh and Central FC coach Terry Fenwick stated yesterday that his lawyers will deal with an allegation of fraud concerning his club Ma Pau.

It was reported yesterday that the alleged fraud concerned an application by Fenwick to the Ministry of Sport to register Ma Pau into the 2015-2016 TT Pro League season.

Fenwick, the former England defender, said yesterday, “it is in the hands of my lawyers and there will be a statement coming out shortly.

Clearly I’m very upset about this.

This is just an attempt to muddy my name.” The 55-year-old Fenwick said the statement will be released as early as today. Asked what legal action he may be embarking on, Fenwick replied, “it goes a little bit deeper than that.

You’ll have to wait until the statement comes out. I’d love to (divulge) more but my lawyers are telling me (not to).” As far as his immediate future is concerned, the outspoken coach noted, “there are other options but this is my priority.”

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: September 04, 2015, 05:46:18 AM »
So leh meh see.

Fenwick was also involve with Sancho and them in this scheme and now they fallout and Terry bawling like a pig.

So if he did know all this time, ent Fenwick guilty too?

He just shoot he self in his foot.

All these bastards do they deal together and now they trying to fight each other, all man should go to jail.

Look how fast de AG (Nicholas) drop Jack Warner extradite papers, he eh sign de papers, because Jack have shit on them, same thing with Sepp Blatter, man hush they mouth because is all ah we going down if one man bawl.

Yuh see how fast Jack Warner hush he mouth about Kamla, because she have shit on him to.

A bunch of evil people in T&T.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: September 04, 2015, 06:48:00 AM »
gosh boy it hav no rest from bobol in dis country...it in everything boy

i doh get ppl wrong who set up shak deep in d forest and live off d land inno

dat lookin like paradise now

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: September 04, 2015, 08:32:39 AM »
Someone just told me they heard Terry on 195.5 saying that he will not sleep until both men is bring to justice.

He said Sancho is stalling until after election.

I also heard that Jack Warner is in contact with Fenwick wanting to work with him on the case.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #854 on: September 04, 2015, 08:45:48 AM »
But, how come the cops probing a man for $400,000 but will not probe a man for $200,000,000? If that isn't hypocrisy then what is? If that isn't suspicious police dealings then what is? I say again, what is good for the goose has to be good for the gander, no matter what your station in life is.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: September 04, 2015, 08:50:59 AM »
But, how come the cops probing a man for $400,000 but will not probe a man for $200,000,000? If that isn't hypocrisy then what is? If that isn't suspicious police dealings then what is? I say again, what is good for the goose has to be good for the gander, no matter what your station in life is.

Jack Warner is just a better thief and knows how to hide it.

This report makes it look like Terry tried to steal from the T&T government, which is even worst.

Here we have three Englishmen (Harrison, Fenwick and Davis) involved in a T&T corruption case. How surprising is that?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: September 04, 2015, 08:54:51 AM »
Someone just told me they heard Terry on 195.5 saying that he will not sleep until both men is bring to justice.

He said Sancho is stalling until after election.

I also heard that Jack Warner is in contact with Fenwick wanting to work with him on the case.

Jack should stay out of friggin football.

Offline SWF Reporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: September 06, 2015, 11:32:33 AM »
Fenwick tackles “erroneous” Guardian article; opens up on Ma Pau’s Pro League bid
By Terry Fenwick (wired868.com

The following is a press release by ex-England World Cup defender Terry Fenwick, a former Central FC and San Juan Jabloteh football coach, in response to a Trinidad Guardian article on Ma Pau’s Pro League application:

I am aware of an article published in the Trinidad Guardian of Thursday, September 3rd detailing a number of allegations made by an unnamed source at the Ministry of Sport and which contains damaging and erroneous comments attempting to malign my character and to discredit the legitimate application by my sponsors Ma Pau, for funding from the Ministry specific to the cost of underwriting the standard fees for incorporating its youth Football Club into the T&T Pro League.

I totally and completely refute the allegations as false and malicious, with the aim to deny professional opportunity, and to cause personal harm and injury to the members of the Ma Pau team, their sponsors and to myself.

In this regard, I wish to clear the air on the misrepresentation of facts contained in the said article.

In accordance with stipulations outlined by the Ministry in its published funding policy, as head coach to Ma Pau FC, myself and current coach Mr Keon Trim—acting on behalf of the Ma Pau Football Club and its owners and sponsors—entered into open discussions with the Minister of Sport and staff of the Ministry, advising of our intention to apply under the Grant Funding to National Governing Bodies.

The funding is identified “for sport, community groups and individuals in support of their plans, programmes and activities that foster sport development, facilitate athletic performance and engender a spirit of community living.” Our application was specific to attaining the requisite fee for incorporating the Club into the 2015/2016 Pro League season.

We met with the Minister (Brent Sancho) and his Adviser Mr (Kevin) Harrison on July 21st and subsequently met with his Permanent Secretary (Gillian Macintyre) on a number of occasions to facilitate compliance for Grant Funding for Ma Pau FC’s incorporation.

The incorporation was a necessary prerequisite by the owners of Ma Pau and its associated sponsors who have committed to rehabilitating the Morvant Recreational Grounds to be used as home ground for Ma Pau and Caledonia AIA, in addition to serving members of the general public.

The cost for rehabilitation has been estimated at just over TT$8 million and are to be privately funded through sponsorship. The fees for incorporation as documented in communication was identified as TT$450,000.

This information was openly and transparently shared with the Ministry, including schematics of how the grounds were going to look post rehabilitation. It must be made clear that the process for funding approval requires details of plans, as well as evidence of fund-raising or sponsorship, which we provided.

The rules provide for access to such information at least two months prior to commencement of the project. The rules also clearly indicate that the MOS will conduct a site-visit which would have had in this instance, to be hosted by the San Juan/Laventille (SJL) Regional Corporation.

In addition to the project plans and sponsorship commitment, the club’s owners submitted documentation from their bankers to establish they were in good standing, as well as formal approval from the CEO of the SJL Regional Corporation, Mr Kenwyn Pantin, of the Corporation’s permission to use the grounds under the agreed conditions. Our documents support.

Having fully satisfied all the criteria for Grant Funding, Ma Pau FC was then issued a cheque by the Ministry of Sport “through the office of the Permanent Secretary” dated August 8th.

At the same time, a letter of notification also dated August 8th, was sent to the CEO of the Professional Football League, Mr Dexter Skeene, advising of the granting of funds and the Ministry’s support.

On Monday, August 17th, we received a phone call from the office of the Permanent Secretary, asking that we return the cheque and be present for discussions. Myself and Mr Trim met with the PS on that day at 11 am and were advised that there was an administrative error on the part of the Ministry and that the cheque would be cancelled.

Guidance was given that the cheque should have been made under a different agency of the same Ministry and a promise of written correspondence to provide reasons for the cancellation was given.

We received this notification in good faith being mindful that the Point Fortin Civic Centre Football League had already been successfully processed and their grant funding issued for their own incorporation into the Pro League season.

We have had no further communication from the Ministry to date, nor were we at any time advised that there were any discrepancies on our part, nor have we been asked to answer any questions from anyone about improper application for funding.

September 3rd was the first we had any indication that there may have been any problem with our application.

While I am deeply disturbed by the unfortunate attack on my character and the club’s owners and sponsors, my deepest concern is for the well-deserving players who are now without a place to practice and an opportunity to participate in the upcoming season.

I remain hopeful that work can begin on the Morvant Recreational Grounds to provide the community a world-class facility for the continued development of sport.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 02:40:10 AM by Flex »

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: September 06, 2015, 02:52:44 PM »

Look how fast de AG (Nicholas) drop Jack Warner extradite papers, he eh sign de papers, because Jack have shit on them,

I was worried for a while there..but it look like the papers file and everything moving along. no?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: September 12, 2015, 06:36:11 AM »
SJLRC denies Fenwick’s claim

TT Guardian  Rhondor Dowlat
Published:
Saturday, September 12, 2015

Less than 24 hours after Ma Pau Sports distanced itself from former England World Cup player Terry Fenwick, the San Juan/Laventille Regional Corporation (SJLRC) is now saying it has not given any letter of approval to the English-born football coach for the use of the Morvant Recreation Ground.

The T&T Guardian was informed yesterday that Fenwick and the SJLRC held a meeting just over a month ago to discuss the use of ground, but no formal approval has been granted to date because the documents presented to the SJLRC are still lodged with the corporation’s attorneys.

This, however, is contrary to what Fenwick said in a statement issued on September 3, in which he claimed he had permission to use the facility.

“The information was openly and transparently shared with the ministry, including schematics of how the grounds were going to look post rehabilitation. It must be made clear that the process for funding approval requires details of plans, as well as evidence of fund-raising or sponsorship, which we provided.

The rules provide for access to such information at least two months prior to commencement of the project. The rules also clearly indicate that the Ministry of Sport will conduct a site-visit which would have had in this instance, to be hosted by the SJLRC.

“In addition to the project plans and sponsorship commitment, the club’s owners submitted documentation from their banks to establish they were in good standing, as well as formal approval from the CEO of the SJLRC, Kenwyn Pantin of the corporation's permission to use the grounds under the agreed conditions. Our documents support,” Fenwick added in his statement.

But speaking to the T&T Guardian yesterday, councillor for Morvant Franz “Delamo” Lambkin said no formal approval document existed. He said the CEO of the corporation was the administrative head, “so therefore the CEO of the corporation cannot give that authorisation.” The Morvant Recreation Ground falls under Lambkin’s purview.

Lambkin confirmed that about a month ago Fenwick and SJRC officials met at the Hyatt Regency, Port-of-Spain, and his proposal was passed to the corporation's attorneys for their perusal and final advice.

“The procedure is that the attorneys will get back to us and the suggestions will be brought before the council and it would be either passed or rejected at a statutory meeting. So, as far as I know on that matter nothing was brought before the council and nothing was passed at any statutory meeting,” Lambkin said.

Asked for details of Fenwick's proposal to the SJLRC, Lambkin said it was for him to use the ground and in return he would invest in upgrading it to bring it up to a certain standard.

“We had referred this to our attorneys because we are not prepared to give that ground entirely to any one entity or organisation because it is a communal ground, meaning it is available to the community. That ground is a hub for several activities in Morvant,” Lambkin said.

He added, “It is very disappointing to hear that someone is indicating that they got authority from the CEO Kenwyn Pantin, but Pantin has no authority to dispose of or lend any possession of a corporation. He is an administrative head and all decisions of that nature must be approved by the council at a statutory meeting.” 

On September 3, the T&T Guardian reported that the Ministry of Sport had reported Fenwick to the Fraud Squad in connection with a cheque for $450,000 that was issued to Ma Pau Sports Club for registration to participate in the T&T Pro League 2015-2016 season. The report revolved around an application to the Ministry of Sport to receive funding to enter Ma Pau FC into the T&T Pro League for the 2015/2016 season.

On Wednesday, Ma Pau Sports Club revealed that having failed in its attempt to become a Pro League team the Ministry’s cheque was returned and it had notified the public that it had distanced itself from Fenwick, saying that “Fenwick is not now nor has been the coach of Ma Pau SC.

Mr Fenwick sought to enter into an arrangement with Ma Pau to manage the football team if it was elected into the Pro League. The team was not and our arrangement with Mr Fenwick ended.”

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: September 12, 2015, 06:43:33 AM »
Ma Pau out Pro League

...as club distances itself from Fenwick
Rhondor Dowlat
Published:
Thursday, September 10, 2015

To avoid its name and image from being brought into further public disrepute the management of Ma Paul Sports Club has distanced itself from English-born coach Terry Fenwick.

According to a press release yesterday Ma Pau Sports Club states: “From recent reports in the press it would appear Ma Pau has somehow unwittingly become caught up in the imbroglio between Terry Fenwick and other persons unconnected to Ma Pau and the Ministry of Sport.

“Ma Pau wishes to place on record that Terry Fenwick is not now nor has been the coach of Ma Pau SC. Mr Fenwick sought to enter into an arrangement with Ma Pau to manage the football team if it was elected into the Pro League. The team was not and our arrangement with Mr Fenwick ended.”

The release pointed out that after some time Ma Pau Sports Club applied to the Pro League to be rejoined as a member.

It added at the same time Terry Fenwick applied to the Ministry of Sport for a registration grant ($450,000) to be paid in order to facilitate the club in rejoining the league and the grant was paid by the ministry to facilitate the payment of the registration fee.

However, the release added, it was subsequently communicated to Ma Pau by the Pro League that its application was rejected by a vote of three against one with one abstention.

In the circumstances, Ma Pau stated, it immediately issued a $450,000 cheque to the ministry, thus, in this regard Ma Pau stands entirely blameless.

Ma Pau’s release also states the police have shown its former chairman, Kenroy Phillips, an application for $150,000.00 for the development of youth football.

Phillips, it stated, had confirmed to the police that the signature which purported to be his on the application was not his.

Ma Pau added it had never requested such monies from the ministry nor has it received such monies. The situation regarding the $150,000, it stated, was engaging the attention of the police.

This development has to do with Ma Pau FC seeking to re-enter the TT Pro League for the 2015/2016 season. Ma Pau last played in the league in 2011 before it requested to have its application suspended.

Sherry Persad of Ma Pau said: “Ma Pau is recognised as a well known leader in the national community in the area of social corporate responsibility and has consistently invested in communities and individuals but in no way attempted to misinform Gillian MacIntyre, the permanent secretary of the Ministry of Sport, or the Pro League by stating that Ma Pau had invested $8.5 million in refurbishing the Morvant recreation ground.”

However, Fenwick seeking to clear the air on grant-funding said, via a press release issued on September 4, 2015, his application was specific to attaining the requisite fee for incorporating the club into the 2015/2016 Pro League Season.

He said he met with the then sports minister Brent Sancho and his adviser Kevin Harrison on July 21 and subsequently met with the permanent secretary on a number of occasions to facilitate compliance for grant funding for Ma Pau FC's incorporation.

He added: "The incorporation was a necessary prerequisite by the owners of Ma Pau and its associated sponsors who have committed to rehabilitate the Morvant Recreational Grounds to be used as home ground for Ma Pau and Caledonia IA, in addition to serving members of the general public.

“The cost of rehabilitation has been estimated at just over TT$8 million and is to be privately funded through sponsorship. The fee for incorporation as documented in communication was identified as $450,000.”

He added that in addition to the project plans and sponsorship commitment, the club's owners submitted documentation from their bankers to establish they were in good standing, as well as formal approval from the CEO of the San Juan/Laventille Regional Corporation, Kenwyn Pantin, of the corporation's permission to use the grounds under the agreed conditions.

"Having fully satisfied all the criteria for grant funding, Ma Pau FC was then issued a cheque, dated August 8, by the Ministry of Sport. At the same time, a letter of notification, also dated August 8, was sent to the CEO of the Professional Football League, Dexter Skeene, advising of the granting of funds and the ministry's support," Fenwick said.

When contacted yesterday, Skeene said a board meeting was scheduled for today and would only disclose that the relevant people would be contacted subsequent to that meeting.

Skeene said there were ten teams in the T&T Pro League and added that no new teams would be brought in this week.

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: September 12, 2015, 04:17:59 PM »
... wow.... Pot calling kettle black

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Terry Fenwick Thread.
« Reply #862 on: November 25, 2016, 03:31:08 PM »
Heard a rumor Fenwick in

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: November 25, 2016, 03:50:52 PM »
Heard a rumor Fenwick in

If is one ting he doh play with is his money

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: November 25, 2016, 04:18:58 PM »
Heard a rumor Fenwick in

If is one ting he doh play with is his money

And boat ride :devil:

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: November 25, 2016, 04:26:18 PM »
Whee is Terry coaching?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: November 25, 2016, 05:04:16 PM »
Whee is Terry coaching?

His coaching school, Football Factory.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: November 25, 2016, 07:20:34 PM »
Whee is Terry coaching?

His coaching school, Football Factory.
if that's not taking a few steps backwards then I don't know what is. these people on that island could spoil oil.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: November 26, 2016, 12:43:10 PM »
Sorry to see Hart go, but Fenwick is an excellent choice.

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: November 26, 2016, 06:02:09 PM »
I hope Fenwick gets hired. Its years I've been telling my father Fenwick should have at least gotten at least a youth team post in the National set up

1]; } ?>