April 28, 2024, 05:07:19 PM

Author Topic: Vote Now: Polls close tonight at 12am for Pres. Of Wise For Germany Committee  (Read 2047 times)

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=14269.0

Good evening fellow warriors. Tonight I want to ask you what you think about being a  leader. Are you tired of leaders that do not seem to get anything done? Leaders that only seem to worry about thier positions and reputations. Leaders that won't take a stand on important issues? I know I am. That's why I ask you to please cast an honest vote for me. My name is Trinbago and at this time I stand sa a candidate for the position of President Of Wise For Germany Committee. Why do I stand? I stand because I want to realize a national team....a soca warrior team, where every warrior is given a fair opputunity to prove his worthiness, where they can play comfortably without being discriminated against.

So I want the position of  President Of Wise For Germany Committee. So I won't give up. "Cast an honest vote for me!"
Warrior For Life !!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Doh tell meh.  You and trininfinite is familee right?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
Doh tell meh. You and trininfinite is familee right?

yuh done know !!! :rotfl:

Nah Palos...TI on a next level
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=14269.0

Good evening fellow warriors. Tonight I want to ask you what you think about being a  leader. Are you tired of leaders that do not seem to get anything done? Leaders that only seem to worry about thier positions and reputations. Leaders that won't take a stand on important issues? I know I am. That's why I ask you to please cast an honest vote for me. My name is Trinbago and at this time I stand sa a candidate for the position of President Of Wise For Germany Committee. Why do I stand? I stand because I want to realize a national team....a soca warrior team, where every warrior is given a fair opputunity to prove his worthiness, where they can play comfortably without being discriminated against.

So I want the position of  President Of Wise For Germany Committee. So I won't give up. "Cast an honest vote for me!"

This is real waggonist talk.  Over a YEAR AGO I was the person who was advocating for Evans Wise on this very board.  I get all kinda boff, and cuss for that.  Now the man come in and impress Don Leo, impress the public, and is a dark horse in the race for the final 23 a man coming and talk bout he is President for Evans Wise for Germany Committee?

Steups

Hear what... just let the record show that I Jahyouth was advocating for Evans Wise since Early Summer 2005.

Yuh could coach fitness, yuh could coach positioning, yuh could coach tactics, same time yuh could bring plenty men who have real speed... but yuh see natural dribbling ability joined with attacking with a purpose and a sense of teamwork (passing when it is best to do so, dribbling when the situation calls for it) as Evans Wise is showing right now, along with him being a NATURAL left -footer, that makes him a viable option for Beenie right now and a selection headache.

If Beenhakker includes Wise in the Peru game and he looks good then Wolfe and Theobald will get dropped, and Evans Wise makes the final 23 for Germany.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 10:45:13 PM by Jahyouth »

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
dred....d man play THAT good from 2 games?

i eh get to see either game...

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Trinbago, doh try dat.. polls dont close til the 1st of May 2006..

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
meh boy try an pull a fass one

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
dred....d man play THAT good from 2 games?

i eh get to see either game...

I dont think Trinbago did either  :devil:
Jus kix here boy

1]; } ?>