March 29, 2024, 09:59:58 AM

Author Topic: News about SH  (Read 2903 times)

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
News about SH
« on: April 30, 2006, 10:38:47 AM »
Canada U16 beat Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Switzeland
They loss to Check Republic and Belgium.
Sh comments on the teams performance not easy, like he don't pull pnches at all.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: News about SH
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 11:14:39 AM »
who is SH?

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2006, 11:26:34 AM »
who is SH?

wham yuh jes come or wha?....yuh make over thousand post and doh know who Sh is.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 11:31:13 AM »
who is SH?

From the time I read this thread it occured to me that many of the posters here wouldn't know who SH is.

Stephen Hart is a former TnT standout who coaches the Canada U17 team who used to post a lot on the old board. Sadly (and understanably) he doesn't post as much anymore.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2006, 11:35:50 AM »
Canada U16 beat Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Switzeland
They loss to Check Republic and Belgium.
Sh comments on the teams performance not easy, like he don't pull pnches at all.
Where can one read his comments?

Thanks
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2006, 11:36:41 AM »
who is SH?

From the time I read this thread it occured to me that many of the posters here wouldn't know who SH is.

Stephen Hart is a former TnT standout who coaches the Canada U17 team who used to post a lot on the old board. Sadly (and understanably) he doesn't post as much anymore.

right right, thanks for de clarification JDB
I know Stephen Hard but didn't make the "SH" connection

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2006, 11:49:09 AM »

wham yuh jes come or wha?....yuh make over thousand post and doh know who Sh is.

:rotfl: Tongue why yuh so ? Buff up de man, and eh answer de question......Only in Trini yes...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2006, 11:50:06 AM »
who is SH?

right right, thanks for de clarification JDB
I know Stephen Hard but didn't make the "SH" connection

doh study it padnah ........ allyuh just come fellows ain't go know that :devil:

I just playing  ;D
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2006, 08:55:17 PM »
as I understood it,
initially professional reasons, he still lurks.....
sometimes ah feel tho, it no good for a man to hang with men who acting like bees, sooner or later dey go try to sting yuh......everybody go just say, "well boy, yuh shouldna put yuh hand dey cause yuh suppose to know better than the bee."
It have some good fellas here who know dey ball, know T&T, love one or the other, or both.....and it have plenty bees, dem only care bout the honey, the busy, the buzzing, they here, there and everywhere, but dem doh care bout nobody, they does wuk, reproduce, eat, sleep, buh dey will scarifice even they own for dat honey, and though yuh think is the Hive they defending, is all bout the honey....they will give there life defending it, they doh really need it all to live, buh dey think dey do, so they try to hold on to it all..

sometimes as the internet is blind, it is difficult to differentiate who is bee and who is man, unless yuh spend a while studying and observing, yet if yuh wrong, the hastle not really worth...Many of d old guys here know who the bees are and accustom dealing with dem, and some like mehself rather jus leave dem alone......d bee demself doh care, like dem or not, dem busy, everybody else could hall dey tail, long as yuh doh touch dey honey,,

Los, dis is ah back in times of the old me, buh ah sure yuh could understand mosquito ah lil bit by now..... ;D

Edit: Westcoast you removed your question...buh I will let my blurb stand
« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 10:14:58 PM by maxg »

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2006, 09:44:56 PM »
who is SH?

1000+ posts and you ask that? ticket!
Hart for president

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2006, 12:42:31 AM »
who is SH?

Nah thats not a tickeable offence...
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2006, 02:36:39 AM »
who is SH?

Nah thats not a tickeable offence...

if you've been around long enough it is.
Hart for president

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2006, 06:14:38 AM »
as I understood it,
sometimes ah feel tho, it no good for a man to hang with men who acting like bees, sooner or later dey go try to sting yuh......everybody go just say, "well boy, yuh shouldna put yuh hand dey cause yuh suppose to know better than the bee."
It have some good fellas here who know dey ball, know T&T, love one or the other, or both.....and it have plenty bees, dem only care bout the honey, the busy, the buzzing, they here, there and everywhere, but dem doh care bout nobody, they does wuk, reproduce, eat, sleep, buh dey will scarifice even they own for dat honey, and though yuh think is the Hive they defending, is all bout the honey....they will give there life defending it, they doh really need it all to live, buh dey think dey do, so they try to hold on to it all..

sometimes as the internet is blind, it is difficult to differentiate who is bee and who is man, unless yuh spend a while studying and observing, yet if yuh wrong, the hastle not really worth...Many of d old guys here know who the bees are and accustom dealing with dem, and some like mehself rather jus leave dem alone......d bee demself doh care, like dem or not, dem busy, everybody else could hall dey tail, long as yuh doh touch dey honey,,

Los, dis is ah back in times of the old me, buh ah sure yuh could understand mosquito ah lil bit by now..... ;D

Lawd...ah riddle ah riddle ah ree :devil:

Well the original maxg has returned with one of his original riddles...with hidden codes and messages. Ah think the only other poster to give you competition in that arena is Doc. 

Ah feel allyuh take classes in riddles  ;D

But anywayz

I enjoyed reading SH posts when he use to post long time since Marc website.

Not sure why he stopped posting but if I was to give a "supposed reason" it may be because after he get the Canadian job there were a some posters who sort of questioned his patriotism....even more so when he started gettin results and I think some thought...right or wrong....that he was trying to lure some Trinis to represent Canada. That would be my take on it but that is just my take.

On another note...ANC WHY did you start a post saying absolutely NOTHING. At least post what he say nah or the scores or somehing..doh start ah thread saying NOTHING then disappear.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 06:17:16 AM by Trinimassive »

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2006, 06:22:58 AM »
as I understood it,

Lawd...ah riddle ah riddle ah ree :devil:

Well the original maxg has returned with one of his original riddles...with hidden codes and messages. Ah think the only other poster to give you competition in that arena is Doc. 

Ah feel allyuh take classes in riddles  ;D

But anywayz

I enjoyed reading SH posts when he use to post long time since Marc website.

Not sure why he stopped posting but if I was to give a "supposed reason" it may be because after he get the Canadian job there were a some posters who sort of questioned his patriotism....even more so when he started gettin results and I think some thought...right or wrong....that he was trying to lure some Trinis to represent Canada. That would be my take on it but that is just my take.

On another note...ANC WHY did you start a post saying absolutely NOTHING. At least post what he say nah or the scores or somehing..doh start ah thread saying NOTHING then disappear.

Sorry for dat but I clean forget to cut and past the coments site. No harm done man sus it out!

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2006, 07:59:06 AM »
who is SH?

JDB, yuh hit plenty men fuh six dey!!

I hope everyone sees the difference in development!  Everyone was suprised when they came down here and won the 'caribbean cup' but now u see that they really are a very competitive team and they continuing in terms of development!

Well done SH!!

ah love it!!

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

1]; } ?>