March 28, 2024, 04:13:25 PM

Author Topic: This ever happen to you?  (Read 5566 times)

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
This ever happen to you?
« on: April 30, 2006, 05:38:11 PM »
So I went to see a movie Friday night at movietowne. Oh, Something New a nice movie a lil chick flickish but my boyfriend didn't complain and it seemed like the other guys whose girl friends dragged them in to see this movie thought it was entertaining too. Either that or they were completely bored and decided to amuse themselves my telling a few jokes while the movie was going on. Everyone was laughing heartily.

Cool scene right no problem, how could there be one in this sweet island where everyone finds an excuse to have a good time.

WAIT HOLD UP NOT EVERYONE!!!!!  >:(

Because there was this woman (middle aged woman) who obviously should have rented the bootlegged copy and sat down in her living room, dimmed the lights and watch it alone in some remote part of Trinidad where you can't even here a cobeau flap its wings had a problem.

I a lil cross; you know the lil movietowne ad that kind of prohibits loud talking and loud laughing , like this woman took it as Moses Law cause she got up mid movie and kill me dead the woman was going to the bathroom right cause I saw her get up and was doubting myself nah she not really going to complain nah.

Yeah she was; she returns and an usher is following her patrolling the aisles with a bloody flash light. Few things tick me off in this great Land but you see this crap I doh believe she went and get the blimpin moviepolice because ppl were laughing too loud.

I doh know ah mean it wrong to laugh in a movie now.

Big STEUPS yes BIG STEUPS  >:(

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: This ever happen to you?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 05:41:53 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

sorry eh , but this real funny..

alyuh laughing and before she ask alyuh to go quiet down a little , she gone and call up the ushers to scold alyuh ? steups for real..

what movie it was ?
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2006, 05:47:43 PM »
oh... that was me... sorry.

since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 05:49:20 PM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

sorry eh , but this real funny..

alyuh laughing and before she ask alyuh to go quiet down a little , she gone and call up the ushers to scold alyuh ? steups for real..

what movie it was ?

but i eh blame she...like allyuh forget she pay $35 to come to a safe and comfortable environment, where she can enjoy her movie with a peace of mind and quiet serenity! :rotfl: :rotfl:
oh Gwad....look dis place too sweet eh. like we 'ole niggas' still have to go Globe and Strand to buss we laugh yes! :rotfl: :rotfl:
whatever...i know it have nuff times i went movietowne and kill myself laughing...till i almost pee myself...so N'sA gyal...i wud be vex too...she too damn fass...and beside if she really eh want no noise she shudda reall get a bootleg copy to watch by sheself!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 05:58:28 PM by Little Jodie P »
FOREVER AND ALWAYS "Little Jodie P" :)

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2006, 05:56:48 PM »
Get this the movie is called "Something New" it is about an Iterracial couple trying to cope with a society that might not be willing to accept their relationship.

The stupid movie was about LOVE and PEOPLE getting along.

And it wasn't even ole nigga attitude cause I didn't see anybody rushing for the ushers when ppl were laughing their heads off during MADAGASCAR. The Movie was funny and when funny things happen NORMAL PPL LAUGH some jus louder than others  :)

But you know how annoying it is when you go to see a movie according to JodieP yuh pay yuh $35 everything going good and the usher shining a blimpin light in yuh face.

STEUPS MAN  >:(

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2006, 05:59:57 PM »
Get this the movie is called "Something New" it is about an Iterracial couple trying to cope with a society that might not be willing to accept their relationship.

The stupid movie was about LOVE and PEOPLE getting along.

And it wasn't even ole nigga attitude cause I didn't see anybody rushing for the ushers when ppl were laughing their heads off during MADAGASCAR. The Movie was funny and when funny things happen NORMAL PPL LAUGH some jus louder than others  :)

But you know how annoying it is when you go to see a movie according to JodieP yuh pay yuh $35 everything going good and the usher shining a blimpin light in yuh face.

STEUPS MAN  >:(

oh god gyul.

alll yuh need to do is drop kick de woman and the usher down the isle in one swoooping action is simple.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2006, 06:25:26 PM »
Oh and BTW jus in case ppl get a lil confused I wasn't the loud one ehh but both the woman an d usher get meh real cross that afternoon I was going to get up and make them stop the movie take the usher light shine it in her face and ask the woman if she "FOR BLIMPIN REAL" ANd I really doh get vex; but yuh see that kinda classist crap and sorry, I took it as classist crap, it real upset meh.

All of us are trini and every trini does give picong, take picong and laugh it doesn't matter your race, creed, colour, or class. All of us except this STUPID WOMAN.

STEUPS MAN I really need to stop typing bout this. I getting more things to be angry about.

Oh just to reiterate the fact it wasn't me who was being loud  :)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2006, 06:40:21 PM »
nobody_s angel ya bring back memories

back in dey day when Strand was dey place to be on ah Friday night, ah believe it was star trek yes. PLACE DEAD silent.
half ah hour into dey show ya hear "waaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaah mammmyyyyy", somebody chile up infront start to bawl down dey place, like it hungry.

only to hear "why ya doh put ah breast in dat friggin chile mouth". Strand mash up......talk bout laugh hard. Lights come one - show done.

now it have ushers eh....steups

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2006, 07:07:48 PM »
angel

u shuda tell yuh boyfren yuh vex an yuh wa go home now

he wuda think a sumting on d way to make yuh feel better i sureeeee

on a next note

when i was in globe an dey advertising the second matrix d man behind me get on real excited and was kicking the chari an ting movinggggg reallll glad
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2006, 07:11:29 PM »

back in dey day when Strand was dey place to be on ah Friday night, ah believe it was star trek yes. PLACE DEAD silent.
half ah hour into dey show ya hear "waaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaah mammmyyyyy", somebody chile up infront start to bawl down dey place, like it hungry.

only to hear "why ya doh put ah breast in dat friggin chile mouth". Strand mash up......talk bout laugh hard. Lights come one - show done.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2006, 08:38:08 PM »
i remember goin globe and everytime ANYTHING HAPPEN ah man start to shout at de screen and i cuss him back and we went back and forth fuh like 2mins

my advice

GO GLOBEE
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2006, 08:54:50 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:....ah late....but it too funny.........I had to respond......

I went Globe ah time to see Titanic(doh ask).....and de part where there was silence for like ah minute at the end, where Leonardo Dicaprio was on de raft....a padna ah mine bawl...."He dead yuh can't see he dead".....whole globe start to laugh.....

that kinda shit talk it's make de movie go good man  ;D

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2006, 08:57:15 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:....ah late....but it too funny.........I had to respond......

I went Globe ah time to see Titanic(doh ask).....and de part where there was silence for like ah minute at the end, where Leonardo Dicaprio was on de raft....a padna ah mine bawl...."He dead yuh can't see he dead".....whole globe start to laugh.....

that kinda shit talk it's make de movie go good man  ;D

clearly de ole fowl in movietowne did not tink so!

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2006, 08:58:54 PM »
haha , only in trinidad  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

yeah boy , shit talk does make everything good

i remember a time i gone globe to see spiderman , and everybody in dey , place pack from about 30 an hour before..

we sit down , and nothing showing , man start cussing bout how they popcorn done already an thing..

then the back start a chant

"start the f***ing movie !" - and they end up startin the movie 25 minutes before time...then in the movie when parker was flexin he muscles , some gyul in the crowd bawl " Sexxxxxxxy , i want tha man !" , whole crowd buss out ...

Go globe lol
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2006, 09:01:51 PM »
Too many flipping movies anyways with  white man  moving on black woman; yuh notice  yuh never have ah proliferation on screen of black men moving on white woman.

I like laughing and talking at movies stars like dey go hear.
Allyuh cyar rremember  ole time days when yuh sitting in house or pit. In south Strand; Globe Empire Roxy next to the south market.
Look them days going to the movies was kicks.

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2006, 09:10:48 PM »
yo going to Astor was de real flick!
ah was real young den too...me and meh cousins used to go there all de time (with an adult of course)...but it was de bess
ah remember we used to want to go in pit ah tink...dem seats right up under de damn screen...and is so we feel we have de best seats in de whole cinema! breakin we damn neck to watch up to see de damn movie.
it had ah time we went to see Home Alone and check de whole group of us laughing like mad hyenas and rolling up on the dirty floor in the front ah de people cinema!
good days man...good days! ;D
« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 09:13:59 PM by Little Jodie P »

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2006, 09:49:53 PM »
The cinema inTobago closed down a few years ago...Reason- they remodeled the cinema and removed PIT..... No nore fun in going to cinema
The tradition of Pit is legendary. I am sure that Trini is the only place in the world to have PIT.
I remember I went to the movies in Canada...I aint that funny and I had the whole cinema cracking up... That is just we trini way.
As the youths say "fire bun" that woman.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2006, 09:51:17 PM »
The cinema inTobago closed down a few years ago...Reason- they remodeled the cinema and removed PIT..... No nore fun in going to cinema
The tradition of Pit is legendary. I am sure that Trini is the only place in the world to have PIT.
I remember I went to the movies in Canada...I aint that funny and I had the whole cinema cracking up... That is just we trini way.

well tell us what you said nah

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2006, 09:53:33 PM »

well tell us what you said nah
Man that is almost 10 years ago...me cyar remember that...
You know how much brain cells I loss since then  :rotfl:

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2006, 10:00:40 PM »
les have a competition , les see who could lose the most amount of brain cells in a week

we measuring 10 cells per pint..

go !
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2006, 08:43:14 AM »

PIT was the bess!!! kicks right tru, no matter what kinda movie it was. And only a set ah man used to be in PIT. ;D  if yuh have a lil date den yuh in house or if yuh have ah lil extra change to spend yuh go be in balcony. PIT was for the fellas doh.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2006, 09:35:43 AM »
i remember d days when yuh in primary skool and man saying leh we go astor cuz skool advertising allllll kinda bess shows but when yuh reach.....................only karate so when yuh gone in skoll yuh hittin man jump kick jus so
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2006, 04:24:56 AM »
angel

on a next note

when i was in globe an dey advertising the second matrix d man behind me get on real excited and was kicking the chari an ting movinggggg reallll glad

Iz true.. She should have told her bf to take her home now and let them do some other exciting activity.!!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2006, 08:59:57 AM »
angel

on a next note

Iz true.. She should have told her bf to take her home now and let them do some other exciting activity.!!

Hmmmmm next time I'll know better  ;)

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2006, 09:11:12 AM »
angel

on a next note

Hmmmmm next time I'll know better  ;)

Neext time ?.. How you know it having ah next time .. Supposed now you messed up a good opportunity?.. hrrrrrrrmmmm ?  :angel:

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2006, 09:44:33 AM »
angel

on a next note

Hmmmmm next time I'll know better ;)

Neext time ?.. How you know it having ah next time .. Supposed now you messed up a good opportunity?.. hrrrrrrrmmmm ? :angel:

Believe me there will always be a next time.  ;)

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2006, 09:49:53 AM »
angel

on a next note

Hmmmmm next time I'll know better ;)

Neext time ?.. How you know it having ah next time .. Supposed now you messed up a good opportunity?.. hrrrrrrrmmmm ? :angel:

Believe me there will always be a next time. ;)

Yuh so sure of yuh self eh.. Arrite miss lady!

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2006, 09:53:05 PM »
<sits back with ah bag ah popcorn and ah carib>

whaz movie is this now Oconnorg and nobody_s angel eh ? :devil:

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2006, 06:16:14 PM »
look so , i supporting oconnorg for some threats from nobody's angel man..  :rotfl: :rotfl:
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2006, 10:17:36 PM »
look so , i supporting oconnorg for some threats from nobody's angel man..  :rotfl: :rotfl:

<falls off dey chair>
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1]; } ?>