April 27, 2024, 05:09:18 PM

Author Topic: Cesc Fabregas Will be the brightest youth at the WC.  (Read 4183 times)

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Cesc Fabregas Will be the brightest youth at the WC.
« on: May 03, 2006, 01:42:28 PM »
He will be the best and most amazing at this world cup. Messi might get more opportunities but as a playmnaker he will marvel the imagination. he is simply the best creative midfielder coming up !

In three years he will be the most expensive player in the world !

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Cesc Fabregas Will be the brightest youth at the WC.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 01:45:11 PM »
thats the thing ppl dont know... messi can play anywhere in the attacking third barca just using him on d flank messi is d #1 youth playa i dont think that can be questioned at the moment
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006, 01:46:20 PM »
He will be the best and most amazing at this world cup. Messi might get more opportunities but as a playmnaker he will marvel the imagination. he is simply the best creative midfielder coming up !

In three years he will be the most expensive player in the world !

Not on that Spanish team.  They always flop in the World Cup.  As much as I am an Arsenal man, I doh expect Fabregas to do too much in Germany with the Spanish shirt on.

Offline trinidre

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2006, 01:48:00 PM »
everybody talking about fabregas and I have watched him day in and day out and still cant find anything special about him that makes him stand out....he is a talented player but he doesnt stand out like messi

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2006, 01:49:56 PM »
I real like Fabregas but you are getting carried away.
He doesn't have the magic that the great ones have. Yes he makes good passes but he doesn't grab the game by the scruff of the neck and dominate a la Ronaldinho, Kaka, Riquelme, Aimar, Henry or even Rooney.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2006, 01:55:02 PM »
everybody talking about fabregas and I have watched him day in and day out and still cant find anything special about him that makes him stand out....he is a talented player but he doesnt stand out like messi

I see yuh 1 Fabregas and raise yuh 1 Donavon.  Both a dem are good passers of de ball but thats about it.  Messi is a Boss and his name  should only be spoken next to players like  Ronaldhino, Riquelme, Latapy, Zidane and others of that calibre. Christiano Ronaldo dont make dat list as yet but time will tell.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2006, 02:00:30 PM »

I see yuh 1 Fabregas and raise yuh 1 Donavon.  Both a dem are good passers of de ball but thats about it.  Messi is a Boss and his name  should only be spoken next to players like  Ronaldhino, Riquelme, Latapy, Zidane and others of that calibre. Christiano Ronaldo dont make dat list as yet but time will tell.

Donavon a lot faster that Cesc.
I think that lack of speed is what actually holds the yute man back
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2006, 02:02:48 PM »
Fabregas is a good aand promising player but will he start in front of Xavi and Baraja?
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2006, 02:40:18 PM »
Time will tell !! The guy is still a teenager !Ronaldinho,kaka,aimar... are not youths anymore !

He doesn't have the magic that the great ones have. Yes he makes good passes but he doesn't grab the game by the scruff of the neck and dominate a la Ronaldinho, Kaka, Riquelme, Aimar, Henry or even Rooney.

Offline trini supporter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2006, 03:51:11 PM »
Fabregas is no doubt a talent  i think he could do alot in Germany even more than messi.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2006, 04:32:03 PM »
Time will tell !! The guy is still a teenager !Ronaldinho,kaka,aimar... are not youths anymore !

True he is still very young but he never showed what Ronaldinho showed at that age.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2006, 04:41:25 PM »

True he is still very young but he never showed what Ronaldinho showed at that age.

what was Ronaldinho doing at 18 that Fabregas isn't ?

I'm not saying that he is, or will be the same player that Ronaldinho is.....of course not, they're very different, but as his age....starting for Arsenal...in the position that he plays ? It's kinda hard to knock that..be fair.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 04:43:04 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2006, 04:44:56 PM »
I can't see him being the most expensive player in the world

Offline rodigan

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2006, 07:28:35 PM »
and don't forget christiano ronaldo carried portugal through the last euro championships - seems to be a big stage player... expect big things from him...

Offline marcel

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2006, 02:29:08 AM »
the times of maradona are over
the times that one player can win or loose a game are over
the best team will win
thats why t&t make a chance
and no fabregas,or rooney or robben can make a difference if the defence is weak
watch teams like tjechie,spain,korea,no (big) stars,but a lot of quality.
watch the game villareal-arsenal ,and you see no riquelme,no henry
watch barca-milan, no ronaldinho,no sjevshenko.
those can only stand out if other players(iniesta,v bommel) do work for two. in mega top games it is not possible to do that much work because of the high quality of the total of both teams.
the team with the least stars(or players that not look at themselves as stars)(ronaldinho) will win the worldcup.

or not?

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2006, 07:54:09 AM »
the times of maradona are over
the times that one player can win or loose a game are over
the best team will win
thats why t&t make a chance
and no fabregas,or rooney or robben can make a difference if the defence is weak
watch teams like tjechie,spain,korea,no (big) stars,but a lot of quality.
watch the game villareal-arsenal ,and you see no riquelme,no henry
watch barca-milan, no ronaldinho,no sjevshenko.
those can only stand out if other players(iniesta,v bommel) do work for two. in mega top games it is not possible to do that much work because of the high quality of the total of both teams.
the team with the least stars(or players that not look at themselves as stars)(ronaldinho) will win the worldcup.

or not?

not.

one player can still make a difference. of course, one player cant do everything. but one player or special play can win a game. did you see Arsenal v Real. Arsenal as a team were solid but one special play by one player was the difference.

i see what you saying but you have to add individuals to equation cause is the individuals that make the team.  :beermug:

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2006, 08:38:56 AM »
and don't forget christiano ronaldo carried portugal through the last euro championships - seems to be a big stage player... expect big things from him...

I wouldn't go so far as to say he carried them....He was pivotal, but there were other players on the team who stepped up and had good tournaments...Maniche, Miguel, Simao & even Deco & Figo (in spurts).
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2006, 08:46:06 AM »
I've only seen Messi in CL games so not too sure about him.

Fabregas though, is class. I think he plays a lot better when Henry is not playing as well. Without Henry Cesc gets a free role to push forward which I think he does brilliantly.

He will certainly move clubs for a lot of money in the future but it is hard to say if he will be the most expensive player in teh world.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2006, 09:12:03 AM »
 Fabgreas good but Messi better than him...Its that simple...Cesc does play his role good...pass where you see...very simple...Messi on the other hand have pace and close control to beat defenders and cause trouble...Messi much more exciting than Cesc...But the good thing about Cesc is that he playing midfield and to be playing with such confidence at his age....He could only get better at it...Cesc could be the best midfielder in the World next 5-6 years maybe...we will see...But right now Messi better and more exciting....Rooney better than two of them :rotfl:

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2006, 11:41:06 AM »
fabregas CANNOT be metioned with ronaldinho...in fact no one is even close to this guy....He is the best to ever play the game......even better than pele!!! there i said it..

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2006, 11:52:25 AM »
fabregas CANNOT be metioned with ronaldinho...in fact no one is even close to this guy....He is the best to ever play the game......even better than pele!!! there i said it..

tsk tsk tsk....  :shameonyou: I can name at least one thing missing in ronaldinho game that pele had....

can you do the reverse??
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2006, 12:00:18 PM »
Once Xavi come back from injury Fabregas will not be starting. I do expect him to come of the bench and shine in the world cup. It will be easier for him to do that even considering the opponents that Spain have in their group. But i disagree, i don't see him becoming the world most expensive player in a few years 

1]; } ?>