April 24, 2024, 05:32:12 PM

Author Topic: Analysis of Wining – it’s dancing or it Vulgar  (Read 11347 times)

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
First off, lemme make it clear…..I tink it’s just dancing, full stop….I agree that it could lead to other things  e.g. if yuh wining for the whole night, it might lead to something else…but in general it’s just a wine…..

When I wine with a girl, I doh want yuh number, I doh want to be yuh boyfriend….all I want is a dance....(and it goes both ways, so doh tink I being sexist, cause I not)

Analysis of Wining:

I’ve come across many characteristics about wining in my time.  Please feel free to add to my list:

(1) Basics: Simple Rotation - You could wine anti-clock wise or clockwise, with the majority of people wining anti-clockwise(from my experience).  Yuh ever meet ah girl who wine clockwise and then anticlockwise in the same song awe lawse…..

(2) Double time:  involves Simple Rotation wining, but in mid song de beat change(to a faster beat), and yuh have do a double time(i.e. make faster rotations to keep up to de beat of de song)….a perfect example is de 2005 rupee song 1 on 1….

(3)Can’t do nutting wine: usually occurs when yuh on a wall, and yuh can’t do nutting.  Dat’s when de girl doing everyting(usually her back is arched), and yuh just have to stand up deh….de only ting yuh could do is try to time it….but dais it…..

(4) Sweet Wine: This is when you and de woman in perfect unison…..no wine better than this in my opinion…is when you and de woman moving together like one….yuh could almost feel de music  ;D

(5) Pelt-Waist wine: self-explanatory….

(6) Bubblenut wine: self-explanatory…

(7) Wine and chip: a simultaneous motion of wining and chipping with a girl(usually occurs on de road in carnival)

(8) Side to side wine: Boring wine/political wine…yuh do it when tired/with someone who yuh doh want to wine with

(9) Front to Front wine: self-explanantory

« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 07:52:47 PM by lickslikefire »

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Analysis of Wining – it’s dancing or it Vulgar
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 11:40:11 AM »
I forget de Tay Lay Lay wine  ;D...dat's number 10

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 11:53:06 AM »
as god made moses - ah hafta put in meh dollar wine on this one

but i in wuk, when ah read home is mass

:beermug:

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2006, 12:19:32 PM »
Interesting thesis

Perhaps you can now extrapolate on 'wuk-up'. 'dingolay' and 'jook'
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 12:51:18 PM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2006, 12:31:15 PM »
Interesting thesis

Perhaps you can now extropolate on 'wuk-up'. 'dingolay' and 'jook'

Wuk up is not equivalent to wining....it's a common misconception though....ask any bajan and she/he will tell you that wuk up and wining are totally different....wuk up is a totally different rotation of the hips all together....it's actually quite hard to follow....i actually find dancing with bajan girls harder than trini girls, cause bajan girls is do what they please and just wuk up dey waistline...trini girls from my experience are more inclined to dance with you than just wukking up they waist.....

jook is self-explanatory....it's basically doing de "dollar wine" repetitively(without de cent, five cent, ten cent part)...yuh could only use this kinda wine for a very short time.....yuh see dis wine omnipresent with men in North America who don't know what de ass dey doing...i.e. it's more for thirst men

dingolay....i can't explain since I not dat old  :P

i forget too...."brukking out" is also different....but lewwe not go dere...i have wuk..later

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2006, 12:58:38 PM »
First off, lemme make it clear…..I tink it’s just dancing, full stop….I agree that it could lead to other things  e.g. if yuh wining for the whole night, it might lead to something else…but in general it’s just a wine…..

When I wine with a girl, I doh want yuh number, I doh want to be yuh girlfriend….all I want is a dance....(and it goes both ways, so doh tink I being sexist, cause I not)

Analysis of Wining:

I’ve come across many characteristics about wining in my time.  Please feel free to add to my list:

(1) Basics: Simple Rotation - You could wine anti-clock wise or clockwise, with the majority of people wining anti-clockwise(from my experience).  Yuh ever meet ah girl who wine clockwise and then anticlockwise in the same song awe lawse…..

(2) Double time:  involves Simple Rotation wining, but in mid song de beat change(to a faster beat), and yuh have do a double time(i.e. make faster rotations to keep up to de beat of de song)….a perfect example is de 2005 rupee song 1 on 1….

(3)Can’t do nutting wine: usually occurs when yuh on a wall, and yuh can’t do nutting.  Dat’s when de girl doing everyting(usually her back is arched), and yuh just have to stand up deh….de only ting yuh could do is try to time it….but dais it…..

(4) Sweet Wine: This is when you and de woman in perfect unison…..no wine better than this in my opinion…is when you and de woman moving together like one….yuh could almost feel de music  ;D

(5) Pelt-Waist wine: self-explanatory….

(6) Bubblenut wine: self-explanatory…

(7) Wine and chip: a simultaneous motion of wining and chipping with a girl(usually occurs on de road in carnival)

(8) Side to side wine: Boring wine/political wine…yuh do it when tired/with someone who yuh doh want to wine with

(9) Front to Front wine: self-explanantory

I take it you mean "boyfriend" ;D
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2006, 01:01:13 PM »
# 3 is ah favorite of mine ;D

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2006, 02:27:15 PM »
# 3 is ah favorite of mine ;D

now how could not like number three, can sometime lead to unexpect trouble when you happen to walking through the crowd and you jus happen to get back back on, but then again that is not bad at all unless yuh gyul with u, and then innocently you get in trouble.  :angel:

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2006, 02:33:16 PM »
Ay boss

Better yuh put back de Maybach back in de avatar oui...dat picture makin it look like yuh easing rong ah corner an bout to put dong ah crime
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2006, 04:09:45 PM »
Ahem....yuh forget de Cock Back and Roll. (though it is only really effective when yuh actually have something to roll  ;D)

I am an instructor in this particular artform. :devil:
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2006, 04:15:44 PM »
Ahem....yuh forget de Cock Back and Roll. (though it is only really effective when yuh actually have something to roll  ;D)

When is registration for that class? ;D

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2006, 04:29:14 PM »

When is registration for that class? ;D

Depends. What level are you enrolling in? Beginner, Intermediate or Avanced?

Cause I only teach Advanced. Though I have a friend who like to break-in de uninitiated. :rotfl:

gives Love.

[

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2006, 06:58:40 PM »
just say the word , and i dey  :o :o
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2006, 07:40:53 PM »
Redtrinigirl i agree wit you...yuh mus have something to roll....me i have a healthy bum! working it to in the gym so it nice and fit....ready to mash up any man dat want to come test! ;D
FOREVER AND ALWAYS "Little Jodie P" :)

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2006, 08:34:05 PM »
Redtrinigirl i agree wit you...yuh mus have something to roll....me i have a healthy bum! working it to in the gym so it nice and fit....ready to mash up any man dat want to come test! ;D

i go humbly volunteer since it seem everybody else fraid  ;D

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2006, 08:42:23 PM »
enroll me in beginners please

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2006, 07:21:24 AM »

come through then...ah hope yuh cud handle it! cuz i have an educated bumper! ;D

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2006, 07:50:19 AM »
Any how ah wine ah wine is ah wine!!!

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2006, 08:02:29 AM »

come through then...ah hope yuh cud handle it! cuz i have an educated bumper! ;D

Girl I have a degree in wining.....i hope you could handle me.... ;D

make sure and stretch cause i don't want to be dislocating anybody hip.....

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2006, 08:07:30 AM »

Ah cyah believe I forget the name of that wine....cock Back and Roll.....that was #3....i forget de name    ;D

"3)Can’t do nutting wine: usually occurs when yuh on a wall, and yuh can’t do nutting.  Dat’s when de girl doing everyting(usually her back is arched), and yuh just have to stand up deh….de only ting yuh could do is try to time it….but dais it….."

but girl since yuh master dis artform i have a question....i've always wondered how de man is dance with de girl to dis....cause yuh really can't do anyting, but try to time it....educate me please.....

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2006, 09:16:33 AM »

like you eh know who you dealin wit! dislocate what?....look boy i ready long time....ah waitin fuh yuh...come through!

Girl I have a degree in wining.....i hope you could handle me.... ;D

make sure and stretch cause i don't want to be dislocating anybody hip.....

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2006, 09:33:13 AM »

bubblenut i love it  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2006, 09:33:45 AM »

as long as it big ;D

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2006, 12:29:06 PM »
Alyuh forgettin the dog jook.....the simple squat down and hump away.

Right now the genie wine thing giving REAAAALLLL Trouble...Them girls moving all dey back.

The other islands does handle they business too...they doe wine...they does Wuk up!

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2006, 01:06:24 PM »

as long as it big ;D

Pointman...like yuh eh read dat line? anyway no matter...wen de pics come yuh go see!

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2006, 01:09:47 PM »

as long as it big ;D

Pointman...like yuh eh read dat line? anyway no matter...wen de pics come yuh go see!

like Shurwyne say..."ah cyar wait" ;D

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2006, 01:13:05 PM »

Ah cyah believe I forget the name of that wine....cock Back and Roll.....that was #3....i forget de name    ;D

"3)Can’t do nutting wine: usually occurs when yuh on a wall, and yuh can’t do nutting.  Dat’s when de girl doing everyting(usually her back is arched), and yuh just have to stand up deh….de only ting yuh could do is try to time it….but dais it….."

but girl since yuh master dis artform i have a question....i've always wondered how de man is dance with de girl to dis....cause yuh really can't do anyting, but try to time it....educate me please.....

Boy, yuh have to dress back, doh lean into it, lean away from it, and roll too. Make sure and rest yuh hands on de bumper, just to ensure you keep rhythm. Bend yuh knees, go down in time. For de man, it's more in the knee work than hip work. If yuh wuk up yuh hips too much, or keep yuh own timing, yuh might throw off de roll of de girl. And dat defeats de whole purpose of dis wine. It is for woman to show off their skills.

gives Love.

[

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2006, 01:25:12 PM »

as long as it big ;D

like Shurwyne say..."ah cyar wait" ;D

you'll be more than a 'lil drunk' off my humps! but before i blow meh own horn...yuh cud ask one ah de men here dat know meh...Morvant, Oconnorg, Dombasil(if he willing to go there), Shotta...ask dem!

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2006, 01:33:32 PM »

Boy, yuh have to dress back, doh lean into it, lean away from it, and roll too. Make sure and rest yuh hands on de bumper, just to ensure you keep rhythm. Bend yuh knees, go down in time. For de man, it's more in the knee work than hip work. If yuh wuk up yuh hips too much, or keep yuh own timing, yuh might throw off de roll of de girl. And dat defeats de whole purpose of dis wine. It is for woman to show off their skills.

iz ah good ting ah in de dym dese days oui :whew:

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2006, 03:04:26 PM »
Pointman...now leh me see if yuh fit...wine and go down and stick! ;D

1]; } ?>