April 24, 2024, 09:30:31 AM

Author Topic: LONDONERS, TIME TO SPY!!  (Read 1496 times)

Offline thane

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
LONDONERS, TIME TO SPY!!
« on: May 01, 2006, 01:24:45 PM »
Coaches or in trini language BIG BUSES to go up to Old Trafford for anyone who want to go and see the REGGAE BOYZ (Jamaica) play ENGLAND in their last Friendly Match before they go off to play in the World Cup in Germany are being organised.

The Match will be played on Saturday 3rd June 2006 and the Kick Off is at 2.00PM, so the Coach will leave from Peckham at 7.30AM Sharp.

It will Cost anyone who want to go £45.00 each for a Tickets and a Seat on the Coach  to and from London to Manchester and Back to London.
For further Information about this Event, contact Colin Hunte, colinhunte@yahoo.com or telephone 07958   284133.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 03:40:47 PM by thane »

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Re: LONDONERS: Package to see JA vs ENGLAND
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 01:35:53 PM »
Thane yuh go have to post yuh ad in Trini language cause yuh confusing people.

Yuh first line Coaches to go old trafford.........Yuh done tie up people because they go feel is for "Coach" or "instructors' only to attend.

Now I being presumptious....ent You mean "Bus" or "maxi" as Coach is the term alyuh does use across there for that. But Trinis or Americans do not use that word to describe a Big Vehicle like that so rephrase it.

Now I doe want to sound bad but I saving yuh from gettin stick....How yuh go advertise a JA package deal on a Warriors website?........Yuh have to learn to market and advertise yuh thing properly. Lemme show how to do it.

Doe Put JA in the title of yuh subject here. Yuh might piss people orf.

So change it to something that will benefit TT supporters....like Opportunity to Scout English opponents.

Yuh hadda know how to send messages across breds.

and I not trying to shit yuh up....I offering free marketing advice here
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 01:41:12 PM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 02:26:11 PM »
Aye Breds you real good,i ain't laugh so in a long time,but your observations and advice are well taken,it's easy for anyone who new to this website to make that kind of mistake/error,i'm glad you saved him. 

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2006, 02:31:21 PM »
Nice one Touches

Yuh Bess leh dem fellahs pass yuh some change fuh translation and proofreadin services oui
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline thane

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2006, 03:37:16 PM »
hahah...
ah like dat

Offline chelsea64

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: LONDONERS, TIME TO SPY!!
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2006, 06:08:32 PM »
Sounds like a good trip but I'm off to Prague to see the Warriors play the Czech Republic that day.

Come on the Chels.

1]; } ?>