April 28, 2024, 05:07:03 PM

Author Topic: Prognosis for May 10th Game  (Read 3279 times)

Offline Behbehman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Prognosis for May 10th Game
« on: May 02, 2006, 09:39:03 AM »
I am probably late with this one but can anyone of the "SocaWarriors Seermen" give a prognosis about the TT--Peru Game.  I already know that that yuh have tuh take a cocoa knife tuh chook dong the prices ah the tickets.  Imagine poor people in TT cyar geh ah chance tuh see the Soca Warriors...dat is rel advantage on scruntin Trinis.  I doh care wuh happen in Iceland...the price shoulda be reasonable not US$50 and almost US$100.  Dat is one ah the reson why crime in T&T go continue becuz I think that dem prices is a crime.

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Prognosis for May 10th Game
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 12:27:19 PM »
check this thread an see ting,eh
http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=14398.msg147007#msg147007

Doh worry.....all de chupidee dem and de big shot who have money go pay fuh dey entry in de stadium.

Poor ppl ain't going noway.
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 01:17:53 PM »
I am probably late with this one but can anyone of the "SocaWarriors Seermen" give a prognosis about the TT--Peru Game.  I already know that that yuh have tuh take a cocoa knife tuh chook dong the prices ah the tickets.  Imagine poor people in TT cyar geh ah chance tuh see the Soca Warriors...dat is rel advantage on scruntin Trinis.  I doh care wuh happen in Iceland...the price shoulda be reasonable not US$50 and almost US$100.  Dat is one ah the reson why crime in T&T go continue becuz I think that dem prices is a crime.

Poor people in T&T and all over the world are deprived of alot more important things than football match tickets.....

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 01:20:57 PM »
Why you always have to be so philosophical?
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 01:39:22 PM »
http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=14398.msg147007#msg147007

Doh worry.....all de chupidee dem and de big shot who have money go pay fuh dey entry in de stadium.

so basically you saying all the die hards from this site who going the match is chupidee too...... or maybe is big shots ??
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2006, 02:07:16 PM »

so basically you saying all the die hards from this site who going the match is chupidee too...... or maybe is big shots ??

sooo,

Cowen,
Andre Samuel
Shotta,
oconnorg
Tallman
Fire Brand
kandi_tt
weary1969
Padners
Girl Warrior
Big MAgician
Small Magician
Touches
Patriot
TroyPiloy
Jefferz
TriniInfinite
Jay_10
jones_child
dombasil
joh pants

etc etc etc.. All ah we is chupedee too den ?
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2006, 02:21:05 PM »

haha...not trying to be philosophical, but seriously I'm kinda tired of hearing about how much the poor man is suffering by not being able to watch the Peru match. This may sound cruel but:

1. TTFF does not have an obligation to the poor.

2. The poor man does not have any more right to see T&T vs Peru than the football fan that is can afford a ticket.

3. I almost want to bet that the majority of the people on here who complain about the poor man not being able to see the match....are not even poor people themselves. Yeah it will hurt the pocket to buy a ticket, but don't act like some voice of the poor. If we were so concerned, we should take action by boycotting the match or lobbying for the corporations to buy up blocks of tickets and issue to underprivileged fans for a subsidized price......I doubt that is happening.

4. People who are truly poor have alot on their mind, and are probably not very concerned about  T&T vs Peru.

5. There are enough people who play mass & fete....enough to fill the stadium....and I don't think all those people are rich, and I know costume and fete prices eh no chump change.

6. After all the talk, when man reach in the stadium, and the bachannal start, and beers start to flow, beat start to share, nice girl walkin' down the isle......the last thing on their minds is the poor...

It's one thing to be of the opinion that the tickets are over-priced, and to demand some justification for the steep prices......but show me a poor man who logs on to the internet in the middle of the day to complain about ticket prices.......
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 02:32:22 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2006, 02:23:39 PM »

and yet the stadium will still be ram packed ::)
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2006, 02:25:51 PM »

and yet the stadium will still be ram packed ::)

Reports are that is is 2/3 sold out now
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2006, 02:29:27 PM »
The Poor you have always with you

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2006, 02:36:57 PM »

haha...not trying to be philosophical, but seriously I'm kinda tired of hearing about how much the poor man is suffering by not being able to watch the Peru match. This may sound cruel but:

1. TTFF does not have an obligation to the poor.

2. The poor man does not have any more right to see T&T vs Peru than the football fan that is can afford a ticket.

3. I almost want to bet that the majority of the people on here who complain about the poor man not being able to see the match....are not even poor people themselves. Yeah it will hurt the pocket to buy a ticket, but don't act like some voice of the poor. If we were so concerned, we should take action by boycotting the match or lobbying for the corporations to buy up blocks of tickets and issue to underprivileged fans for a subsidized price......I doubt that is happening.

4. People who are truly poor have alot on their mind, and are probably not very concerned about  T&T vs Peru.

5. There are enough people who play mass & fete....enough to fill the stadium....and I don't think all those people are rich, and I know costume and fete prices eh no chump change.
6. After all the talk, when man reach in the stadium, and the bachannal start, and beers start to flow, beat start to share, nice girl walkin' down the isle......the last thing on their minds is the poor...

It's one thing to be of the opinion that the tickets are over-priced, and to demand some justification for the steep prices......but show me a poor man who logs on to the internet in the middle of the day to complain about ticket prices.......

When I checking costume prices on the web from here in the US ah does be wondering how Trinis does afford the costumes boy :o  and yet there are more than 30,000 people playing mas. The people who want to watch the match will find the money to pay the prices being asked. Rich or Poor. It's simple economicsreally , supply and demand. Since the demand to see the match is high, ticket prices will be high.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2006, 02:46:57 PM »

This is just such a stupid statement!!

fire fuh pass10trini!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2006, 03:57:51 PM »

This is just such a stupid statement!!

fire fuh pass10trini!!

what this world comming to now andre bunning fire

well in tradition i have to say fire fuh pass10trini too
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

1]; } ?>