March 28, 2024, 10:12:24 AM

Author Topic: Invasion of One's Personal Space in a line  (Read 5147 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Invasion of One's Personal Space in a line
« on: May 02, 2006, 12:18:54 PM »
I notice in TT people have a bad habit of Jammin up under yuh in a line.

It can be anywhere...KFC, TSTT, a football match, if yuh playing a mark or lotto and especially in a cableview office.

A ole timer was good riding meh when I went to pay meh cable bill yesterday. the line real long eh and if I move up a 6 inches he all up on meh back.

I say Pops....if I move or ent move up six inches....that really ent helping yuh cause. They have over 30 people in front you in the line.

So I have a few techniques to jumbie them and clear some space.

First one....I does shake them....play I moving fwd and then rock back....when they come fwd yuh hit them a snug elbow in they guts.

Second play yuh dipping in yuh back pocket and swing around use yuh elbow to hit them.

Another good one is to take a step back and mash they foot hard.

I does also turn round and ask them to gimme a ease sometimes eh, so the physical contact doe always be necessary.

If that still doe work yuh must cough like yuh have a bad cold .

Finally yuh must rest some fart on them easy easy. That does clear not only them but the person infront as well.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Invasion of One's Personal Space in a line
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 12:33:59 PM »
LOL!!  :rotfl: :rotfl:

You is ah madman oui....careful it eh have ah 100lb granny standin behind yuh one day and wit all dem elbow yuh spraddle she on de floor and pitch she dentures across de room eh....now dais trouble

As verbose as Trini does be I surprised people  just doh aks dem to move back lil bit

Although yuh crop duster technique will wuk nice too...specially if yuh eat someting vile..like some pineapple in yuh burger or some chupidness
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 01:07:46 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: both you and Dutty is backsides oui. but ah like de farting technique.

"ah ole timer riding meh" :rotfl: :rotfl: that is priceless...only in Trini oui. :rotfl:

Ah geh ah sweet visual dey boy :rotfl: :beermug:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 01:53:46 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl:
i does use the sneezing and coughing technique...that does tend to clear dem pretty good...
Back in Trini...

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 05:18:45 PM »
ah does you de "use it to your advantage teqnique and make sure is ah bess ting behind me wantin ah tuh jam meh up.

:rotfl:

simple work.

buh on a serious note... i understand exactly wuh yuh mean...

all kinda man commin and usin de wall right over yuh head tuh stretch out de arm on and have yuh lollin under dey arm pit and ting.

stewps.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2006, 05:44:29 PM »
 ;D jeff , wha yuh just write sound jus like naps cafeteria , no line at all (except for roti and doubles , cause hungry man eh have  power to squeeze up) , when bell ring , all man does run for the cafe and climb wall an thing to get they hand through to ask for a coke..

i never get worse squeeze than that except for the sh*t i gone through to get in the bahrain match , after i walk through that , i dont drink out all the man next to meh cooler , cause he couldnt carry it in ..

The fart does work for me , but sometimes it hard to work up , so i does jus whisper to mehself that i have to deal with the constipation or something , then they does take 17 meters clearance..
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2006, 05:48:40 AM »
SBD farts ( Silent But Deadly Farts ) are the best in these scenarios.. They cant confirm its YOU.. But JUST in case they will jess back and fan or cover their noses.!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

truetrini

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2006, 07:48:41 AM »
Touches yuh is ah wutless man we.

and hear O connor with he silent but deadly farts scenario..nastiness tuh new levels :devil:

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2006, 09:21:43 AM »
Or yuh could jus go early to aviod de lines! DUH!
lol  :beermug:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 09:25:06 AM by Warrior till death »

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2006, 09:31:39 AM »

I could tell you never pay a bill in yuh life.....breds before place open they have line on pavement. They have no early when it come to tstt or cableview, in fact early is when they have the most line.

and you must never use VIA, lotto machine or TTPost to pay no bill. You will get receipt from dem but when yuh statement come from the utility people is late overdue and late charge in yuh tail.

Yuh ever buy doubles or KFC?.......Line right tru.

The worse as Jefferz say, is when man peepin over yuh shoulder to watch and see. Or choooking they hand over yuh shoulder and bawling all up in yuh ears at the cashier.

Is dem self does get the shake and elbow.

Watch meh yuh know who is d main perpetrators of this act of violation.

Ole people (all of them) and a certain racial ethnic group. I ent calling no names, If yuh know is you .........doe feel shame, and if yuh didnt know which group I referring to .......while reading this statement yuh may be surprised at what group does do the most pushin.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2006, 09:34:45 AM »

I could tell you never pay a bill in yuh life.....breds before place open they have line on pavement. They have no early when it come to tstt or cableview, in fact early is when they have the most line.

and you must never use VIA, lotto machine or TTPost to pay no bill. You will get receipt from dem but when yuh statement come from the utility people is late overdue and late charge in yuh tail.

The worse as Jefferz say, is when man peepin over yuh shoulder to watch and see. Or choooking they hand over yuh shoulder and bawling all up in yuh ears at the cashier.

Ole people (all of them) and a certain racial ethnic group. I ent calling no names, If yuh know is you .........doe feel shame, and if yuh didnt know which group I referring to .......while reading this statement yuh may be surprised at what group does do the most pushin.

well since ah ent live in Trini for almost 30 years, perhaps you can enlighten me. ;D

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2006, 09:36:56 AM »

But tink about it...there is always a beginning to the line...not so?
so there is always a person who is at the front
and that person would have obviously come earliest
if yuh catch wa ah saying
so there is always an early

peace

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2006, 10:36:38 AM »

But tink about it...there is always a beginning to the line...not so?
so there is always a person who is at the front
and that person would have obviously come earliest
if yuh catch wa ah saying
so there is always an early

peace

Go and by you kfc early in the next 10 mins..

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2006, 12:13:39 PM »
No breds there is no such thing as early in a line.....it is who come before you.

Lemme get technical with you.

Use whichever one you want

ear·ly    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (ûrl)
adj. ear·li·er, ear·li·est

Of or occurring near the beginning of a given series, period of time, or course of events: in the early morning; scored two runs in the early innings.

Of or belonging to a previous or remote period of time: the early inhabitants of the British Isles.

Of or belonging to an initial stage of development: an early form of life; an early computer.

Occurring, developing, or appearing before the expected or usual time: an early spring; an early retirement.

Maturing or developing relatively soon: an early variety of tomato.
Occurring in the near future: Observers predicted an early end to the negotiations.

Coming early does not equate first-last-or middle of a line. These are two seperate things and events.

Let me give you an example......Bahrain game line up for tickets.

If you came at 11pm the night before and did not join the line as opposed to 8 o clock and joined the line. Wouldnt you still be out of the line?

But ent yuh was early?

Now let me answer the only retort you have and save you the trouble.

But if I came early and stood in the line one time ent I would be at the front?

No there is no guarantee you would be first because a group of people may have come and lined up EARLIER than you.......early is relative to opening time of sale not time of lineup.

It is not about early breds...it is who infront of you

P.S.  Pointman as you ent see here in 30 years lemme share an observation.....The straighter the hair the more they does push. ;D
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 12:18:09 PM by Touches »

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2006, 01:22:49 PM »
well as football supporters allyuh should know most bout line

when i went to see the national team play northern ireland in bago it was niceeee line and order and thing

i goin and live bago oui
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2006, 01:45:41 PM »
No breds there is no such thing as early in a line.....it is who come before you.

Of or occurring near the beginning of a given series, period of time, or course of events: in the early morning; scored two runs in the early innings.

Of or belonging to a previous or remote period of time: the early inhabitants of the British Isles.

Of or belonging to an initial stage of development: an early form of life; an early computer.

Occurring, developing, or appearing before the expected or usual time: an early spring; an early retirement.

Occurring in the near future: Observers predicted an early end to the negotiations.

Coming early does not equate first-last-or middle of a line. These are two seperate things and events.

If you came at 11pm the night before and did not join the line as opposed to 8 o clock and joined the line. Wouldnt you still be out of the line?

But ent yuh was early?

No there is no guarantee you would be first because a group of people may have come and lined up EARLIER than you.......early is relative to opening time of sale not time of lineup.

P.S.  Pointman as you ent see here in 30 years lemme share an observation.....The straighter the hair the more they does push. ;D
like u still eh undastand what i sayin nah
ok simple terms
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
e.g.TSTT opens at 8:30...be there by 7:30 if u want to avoid being chook up between ppl in a line..instead you will be infront
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 02:14:03 PM by Warrior till death »

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2006, 01:53:41 PM »

But ent yuh was early?

I left almost 30 yrs ago but I have been back and always try to keep abrest of the T&T happenings, ah didn't know 'bout de line ting.

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2006, 01:59:04 PM »
oooooooooooooooogoooooooooooooooooooooooooooood! Pointman so long ago you leave!
ways! dat mean you are an older head on the board...and check me giving you talk! i not even 22 yet!
my apologies sir :notworthy:
FOREVER AND ALWAYS "Little Jodie P" :)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2006, 02:08:12 PM »
oooooooooooooooogoooooooooooooooooooooooooooood! Pointman so long ago you leave!
ways! dat mean you are an older head on the board...and check me giving you talk! i not even 22 yet!
OUCH!!!!  :whip: pointman yuh get ah 'SIR' designation oui  ;D

Jodie I am 34 years old....to a 22 year old..am I a 'breds' or a 'SIR'?

I doh hit clubs no more, cause ah doh wuh nobody aks mih "pops yuh lookin fuh yuh daughter or yuh lost?"..........but still ah genuinely curious cause ah have a pardner who is 31 and he gyul is 22 or 23 or someting so
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2006, 02:16:48 PM »
WTD

I understand what you saying and I am disagreeing with it and showing you the logic of another school of thought.

Yuh read the example I give yuh.

use your own example....to reinforce my point and understand.

e.g.TSTT opens at 8:30...be there by 7:30 if u want to avoid being chook up between ppl in a line

Your position in a line is not due to any time factor. It is not due to being early to opening time. In fact Time on the whole Early  or Late is inconsequential.

Your position in a line is dependant on......The other people in a line.

Using your example if Tstt opens at 8:30 and I reach there at 7:30.....if there are other people present..... I will Still be chook up in a line.

You are making the mistake and equating early arrival (time) to less people to position in a line.

Steupsss...all I was describing is how people does jam yuh in a line and now I have to break down the dynamics of a line to some men yes.

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2006, 02:20:15 PM »

I doh hit clubs no more, cause ah doh wuh nobody aks mih "pops yuh lookin fuh yuh daughter or yuh lost?"..........but still ah genuinely curious cause ah have a pardner who is 31 and he gyul is 22 or 23 or someting so

nah you still young man...wha you feel it is! 34 eh nothing yet! you wud definitately be a 'breds'...and besides yuh padnah dat have de young ting....he smart! yuh might want to learn a thing or 2 from him! and yuh know what...yuh never too old to go ah culb eh! i know i see nuff 'sugar- grandpas' (too old to be sugar daddies) in de clubs so doh dig ah horrors...

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2006, 02:28:59 PM »

nah you still young man...wha you feel it is! 34 eh nothing yet! you wud definitately be a 'breds'...and besides yuh padnah dat have de young ting....he smart! yuh might want to learn a thing or 2 from him! and yuh know what...yuh never too old to go ah culb eh! i know i see nuff 'sugar- grandpas' (too old to be sugar daddies) in de clubs so doh dig ah horrors...

ah get ah pass oui  :wavetowel:...ah go hadda re-check in 2 years

as fuh dat club ting...dem ole men yuh seein dey real tusty  :drool:....ah go gape de 20 year olds somewhere else
I smarter dan dat...I does still go mih old school jam and fete an ting...but de clubs I use to frequent. I done wit dat.....me eh brandin mihself so

ah dutty me eh tusty

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2006, 02:54:07 PM »

ah get ah pass oui  :wavetowel:...ah go hadda re-check in 2 years

as fuh dat club ting...dem ole men yuh seein dey real tusty  :drool:....ah go gape de 20 year olds somewhere elseI smarter dan dat...I does still go mih old school jam and fete an ting...but de clubs I use to frequent. I done wit dat.....me eh brandin mihself so

ah dutty me eh tusty

so yuh admittin yuh duz gape de young ones eh! i hear yuh breds! well ah go be 22 in 2 months dere so ah guess ah not young enough fuh yuh to gape at...no worries tho...yuh doh haf to gape at meh...we cud talk shit and lime...cool scene!

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2006, 05:48:26 PM »

dat ent nuttin baby...yuh legal, yuh could talk as much as yuh like and say whatever yuh want :-*

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2006, 06:23:57 PM »
legal ?
who say what bout legal..

doh fraid pointman , you eh seee a 104 year old marry a 34 year old thing , you have years to spare !
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2006, 08:34:22 PM »
legal ?
who say what bout legal..

doh fraid pointman , you eh seee a 104 year old marry a 34 year old thing , you have years to spare !

oh lord dookie hear you! but iz true...de man young if ah had to compare them to that couple that just got married. Pointman....whey yuh?

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2006, 08:53:49 PM »
i was not promoting it , i was just giving him the possibilities  :devil:
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2006, 09:45:02 PM »
Touches save your energy bredda.. i doubt he understands what yuh trying to tell him..

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2006, 09:51:12 PM »
men go start camping out from the night before to pay cable bill  :rotfl: :rotfl:
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2006, 09:57:45 PM »
like u still eh undastand what i sayin nah
ok simple terms
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
e.g.TSTT opens at 8:30...be there by 7:30 if u want to avoid being chook up between ppl in a line..instead you will be infront
Well better yuh reach 8:30 and wait de 45 mins than come ah whole hour before and ah man still stand dey in fron of yuh  :rotfl:

Touches... doh bodder.... dis man never pay ah bill in he life.. yuh right...

I used to wuk TSTT public office on Park Street so I KNOW bout line....

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>