April 26, 2024, 09:41:18 PM

Author Topic: England weary  (Read 1640 times)

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
England weary
« on: May 02, 2006, 05:50:58 PM »
England are now seeing the effects of being in a group along with Trinidad and Tobago. It seems as if these VOODOO reports were actually not that much of a myth after all..
Many England Residents are blaming this rapid occurences of Injuries with the so called VOODOO WARRIORS.
,and personally i agree

Sam Petersborough
XLine News

>:(
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 06:10:29 PM by Warrior till death »

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: England weary
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 06:11:03 PM »
Lets milk it for all its worth...anyone got any white fowls to bring to the matches? :devil:
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 06:19:36 PM »
A link would be nice.

Buh allyuh suprised??? Come nah....dey go mus quake. I still say let dem players wear some garlic chain and ting and dey go shit deyself.

And i STILL standing by what i say.....Jack musbe pay a obeah man...dats why he sayin de team eh have no money  :devil:
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 06:21:36 PM »
How come they never mention this when was  West Indies cutting their tail,is this a different England .

one that has never heard of Trinidad , this is a pile horse of do do, ...maybe there making excuse from

now,just in case we shock the world :devil:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 06:31:59 PM by Compre »

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 06:56:02 PM »
England knew that they were going to lose all the time.  They just glad that Rooney gone through so that they could blame it on something.. That is why I want him to get well in 4 weeks and come and play and lose... ;)
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2006, 07:07:55 PM »
jhahaha i bite chain yes
when i read de title i thought  hmm england weary
buh wa dem do to be tired so

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2006, 07:09:12 PM »
In all seriousness...why do we litter our website with this garbage and actually respond to it as if it represents some English public opinion or is an article in a mainstream UK publication. Who cares waht some ENGLISH lunatic who is just looking for attention writes. Why fall for the trap and give the idiot the attention he desires....

1]; } ?>