March 29, 2024, 06:19:16 AM

Author Topic: lakers run ends  (Read 2541 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
lakers run ends
« on: May 07, 2006, 10:24:20 AM »
god has answered my prayers.no ring for kobe.lakers lost to the suns 121-90.i guess kobe will have a very long summer vacation.suns will now face the clippers.game one is on monday in phoenix.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: lakers run ends
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 07:31:04 PM »
KOBE is ah ball hoggin SHIT HONG!!!

It have no I in team.....he go never figure dat out

De next wanna be jordan to figure dat out will be vince carter
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Benchwarmer

• Sr. Warrior
  • Trini to the bone...Dutch till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 11:19:59 AM »

You watch any of the games????????????????????

Kobe passing the ball and creating oppotunities................de man is Kobe not Jordan.........
alyuh dont think before alyuh type...jus talking

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2006, 01:19:48 PM »

Kobe passing the ball and creating oppotunities................de man is Kobe not Jordan.........

In how many games?? ...all ah dem??

because me eh see de same game you seein
Look...I o give jack he jacket...de man have talent..but he will never succeed without a supporting cast

2 years ago De man feud in public with his center...had disparaging remarks about his veteran power forward and make de coach say "i done"....dem is de same men dat get him he rings

is true he is kobe....but since he rookie year he want to be better dan jordan...without de humility

You see de man defer shots at critical times?....because I see de same take over game antics of years past when de game was on de line
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Benchwarmer

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2006, 01:49:18 PM »

In how many games?? ...all ah dem??

because me eh see de same game you seein
Look...I o give jack he jacket...de man have talent..but he will never succeed without a supporting cast

2 years ago De man feud in public with his center...had disparaging remarks about his veteran power forward and make de coach say "i done"....dem is de same men dat get him he rings

is true he is kobe....but since he rookie year he want to be better dan jordan...without de humility

You see de man defer shots at critical times?....because I see de same take over game antics of years past when de game was on de line

ok i hear yuh.. but who suppose to take the shots????????
Walton?
even Jordan say that good players want the ball in there hands when the game is on the line.

if yuh coach trust yuh with the shot.. yuh go pass it up......if yuh get a penalty and the coach tell you to take it...yuh go pass it up?

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2006, 02:19:03 PM »
Why not walton...he could shoot ent

I remember dat jordan quote, but want de ball and keep de ball is 2 different ting,, if you recall his third ring was deferring THE critical shots (including the game winner) to a shaky steve kerr to put ah dagger inPhoenix with Barkley, Kevin Johnson et al

he also deferred to John Paxson to win the championship for ring 2

Like ah say Kobe have skills ,, but his arrogance is overwhelming and his vision of team concept is horribly myopic
Yeah jordan was arrogant too...but not to de point of poisoning he squad

is obvious you like yuh kobe....I only like he ducatis and ferraris...leh we call it 50/50  :beermug:

Offline Benchwarmer

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2006, 07:39:02 PM »
W

is obvious you like yuh kobe....I only like he ducatis and ferraris...leh we call it 50/50 :beermug:
alright... all i saying is that the man is a player i would love to have on my team...

it have football players i dislike but i real respect what they doing........i really believe kobe aint get mvp because of his attitude ( or how people perceive him)......because he is the most valuable player

1]; } ?>