April 27, 2024, 11:42:58 AM

Author Topic: Drag Racing for Soca Warriors.  (Read 1895 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Drag Racing for Soca Warriors.
« on: May 05, 2006, 05:56:17 AM »
Racing for Soca Warriors.
T&T Newsday Reports.
[/color]

This weekend a range of motor sport activities will take place to show support for the Trinidad and Tobago National Football Team. Tomorrow, the Trinidad and Tobago Automobile Sports Association (TTASA) has organised drag racing from 12 pm to 6 pm at Wallerfield Racing Circuit.
The main event will take place on Sunday — the “Warriors’ Pride Circuit Championship”. It is a three-hour endurance race with high-performance cars battling for the championship.
The day will begin at 10 am with the Mini Club taking the track, followed by an exhibition of the capabilities of off-road vehicles. Later, there will be sprint racing as well as a drifting exhibition.
The Warriors will be at Wallerfield signing autographs for the race and football fans. Food and drinks will be on sale and a Bouncy castle, go-Cart rides, and face painting will be available for the children. Admission on both days is $30 and proceeds will go to the “Warriors’ Pride Account.”
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Drag Racing for Soca Warriors.
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 06:49:08 AM »
wow!!  curcuit, drags and drifting!!!!?....sounds like my kinda day

somebody go and take some pics eh.....see if dennis lawrence could fold into ah mini
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 09:16:34 AM »
DAmn ah wish ah was dey for dat. I coulda run my car dey too
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006, 09:51:56 AM »
DAmn ah wish ah was dey for dat. I coulda run my car dey too

Friday..yuh tink yuh able wit dem fellahs boy...Trini eh no joke wit HP now yuh know
If you eh check it yet,, Check de Trinituner site and see wuh dem fellahs dealin with

Yuh know ah few years ago,..ah fellah named ryan garcia went up to de states and blow out ALL dem big budget yankee in de IHRA and tek de championship oui

Oh and to keep it football related...ah still wuh see Tallest fold up in ah racin mini
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2006, 12:04:41 PM »

dat go be good to come out and see man :beermug:

1]; } ?>