April 24, 2024, 09:36:53 PM

Author Topic: Panama will humilliate you. And theres nothing your Papa Warner can do about it  (Read 5819 times)

Offline PanamaGil

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Go ahead, nationalize every 2nd rate soccer player English men you want.  I think its pathetic and a very disgracing tactic used by that Warner guy.  Some of you might getting mad of the way I'm dissing you, but seriously, who's more harmful?  Me, a simple fan...or the short-visioned myopic CONCACAF president.  I mean, how does he expect your youngsters or soccer players to achieve any game abilities if you simply keep bringing half bloods from another country?

So your youth teams keep suffering from lack of play, cause he suddenly wants to nationalize any english men that her mother's great uncle maid was born near Trini.

Please...have some self-respect!

Gilbert
Red tide will drown T&T

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile

Mr. PanamaGil,

With all due respect, (how ironic you speak of self respect, yet your tone suggest an absence of  what  you purport to advocate for) your comments  also intonate a Fear  or lack of faith you have  about your team's chances. You as a fan and a ' Panamaina'  (sic) have all the reason to  carve and direct your resentments this way but as you know, the game will be the deciding factor.

So tell me yuh starting tuh feel the heat? all of a sudden we have a game on June 04? what yuh feel like  yuh have a ticket for Germany already? ah hope you have  insurance on dat because yuh could always  get yuh refund or else sell it to a Trini fan.

I am encouraged by your comments because it indicates that you are following the proceedings and taking note of the efforts we are making to pose a challenge to your country's dreams.

In defense of the actions of our 'GODFATHER ' of soccer, we did not embrace the moves wholeheartly, but as long as actions are within the rules of play and our team is the benefactor, then all is fair in love and war.

I am sure if there were bastard Panamanians with any ounce of soccer blood in a foreign country, your organization would be doing the same. sit back relax and let's see what transpires on June 04. Lastly, it is always a cautionary custom to respect all opposition. We the fans have bestowed respect and we are well aware of the fact that Panama is a threat and have been playing an exciting and  fast paced brand of soccer.

It is due to this that we have sought  ways to improve upon our team; will you disrespect a person for trying to improve? will you disrespect your country for trying to improve it's game aganist Mexico? a little respectful banter will  be acceptable rather than a fearful hatemomgoring.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 12:45:42 AM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
Well said AlbertaTrini.  I like the civility with which you dismissed our Panamanian friend.
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

truetrini

Panama Gil haul uh apthetic ass.

de man mother is ah born trini.

when allyuh latins had de federst ion it was shit..under jack is 3 1/2 places.haul yuh cullo

Offline Total Football

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Doh geh tie up...Mr. Panama is ah Trini, undercover...the post has nutten 'bout Panama.  He just want to make a point 'bout developing Trini youth football, but what he forgetting is that when our youths develop they get good breaks overseas, like players in other countries.  He should check Real Madrid for the Brazilian team...Zidane and others.  So what if we could find ah Trini youth outside...half breed, quarter breed as long as he could add to the team ???

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Both Mexico and USA have national players born in foreign countries.  So we are not the only team in the Concacaf with half-breeds. 
PanamaGil....if your country did not secede from Colombia in 1903, your team would have a chance at qualifying for the World Cup.
That 4th place playoff spot your team fighting for is courtesy of Jack Warner so keep yuh a*s quiet.  Note I did not mention the 3rd place spot because that belongs to Trinidad.  Trinidad and Tobago journey to Germany starts on June 4th when we put 4 past Panama.

Offline noname

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
well put alberta trini....its always fun to see these "foreign" posters when game time approaches

Offline PanamaGil

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
My my my....how easily is to rattle your senses.  Im not saying we are going to Germany.  In fact, we have a long way before we can achieve that.  And excuse me, the 4th place was done for YOUR benefit.  As was the fact that you had to play in a  more than mediocre group on the prelims, where the only power house was Mexico and the rest were minnows.
In short, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BE AMONG THE BEST 6 TEAMS.

And I'm really not scared.  Lets see...we didnt lose by 4 goals against a team that barely reached the Panamenian goal line on their visit to us.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
ah thinking GoGa and Panama Gil is the same person or they related or they from the same yard????///
all de dam G'SSS,
No offense Mr.PGil; it go take more than you to rattle my senses!!! don't flatter yuhself.

Losing to Guatemala could have been the best wake up call for our team. For significant change to occur, sometimes there has to be a cataclymistic event ; ours was aganist Guatemala.

HOLD ON; LEH WE SEE IF YOURS WILL BE ON JUNE 04. I eh saying it WILL be I am just saying let's wait and see what will be.
much respect breds..........Together we aspire Together we achieve................
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 12:28:08 AM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
This PanamaGRIL sounding kinda scared. All this false bravado...hmmm ...probably sh1tting his pants all now.
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
This man or gi(r)l just throwing bait and getting plenty bite.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
This man not from panama, i am sure.  He is a trini who playing de arse!  I think whoever doing it is one of the forumites who had a problem with birchill joining de team! 

He not even talking bout the fact that they went to jamaica and won or that they drew with mexico at home.

This PanamaGil speaks nothing of panama, and thier ablilties or anything like that, he seems to want to get a point across with respect to the nationalizing of foreign players.

And I'm really not scared.  Lets see...we didnt lose by 4 goals against a team that barely reached the Panamenian goal line on their visit to us.

he said the "panamenian goal line" why didnt he say our goal line!!

he is trying to sound like if he from panama!!

I does watch CSI  ;D
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Go ahead, nationalize every 2nd rate soccer player English men you want.  I think its pathetic and a very disgracing tactic used by that Warner guy.  Some of you might getting mad of the way I'm dissing you, but seriously, who's more harmful?  Me, a simple fan...or the short-visioned myopic CONCACAF president.  I mean, how does he expect your youngsters or soccer players to achieve any game abilities if you simply keep bringing half bloods from another country?

So your youth teams keep suffering from lack of play, cause he suddenly wants to nationalize any english men that her mother's great uncle maid was born near Trini.

Gilbert
Red tide will drown T&T

Is only because JW disown you that you always riding him. Is not his fault you turn out Hugly, if is me self - I'll disown you! JW cruise in Panama, brush ah lil thing and you appear calling the man daddy!
Regardless of who win, JW eh want you for a son..face it!

Try Quasimodo, you resemble him and rumor is he's looking for his lost son.. Gilbert!

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
De Panam....Gil did mention he was a SIMPLE FAN!!!!! ummmmmmmm.....(of which country)...  true enough he is also simple minded and could well be a disgruntled national with an axe tuh grind.

Waste of time dealing with this comment nuff said time to move on............................
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 06:40:25 AM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline Total Football

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Doh geh tie up...Mr. Panama is ah Trini, undercover...the post has nutten 'bout Panama.  He just want to make a point 'bout developing Trini youth football, but what he forgetting is that when our youths develop they get good breaks overseas, like players in other countries.  He should check Real Madrid for the Brazilian team...Zidane and others.  So what if we could find ah Trini youth outside...half breed, quarter breed as long as he could add to the team ???

Tell all yuh doh study this guy dred, makes no sense wasting time, he just idle why he go take he precious time from quite Panama to enter this board, nobody from Panama care bout he!!!

Offline Total Football

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/pm.html
- The Source

Lol ah feeling very idle mehself this morning :D

Languages:   
Spanish (official), English 14%; note - many Panamanians bilingual

This fella must be in the 14%, find he very creole...
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 07:26:57 AM by Total Football »

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile

Welcome back Panamagirl. Weren't you here last Worldcup campaign? Seems like you have a short memory. Does 4-0 ring a bell?

Gilbert
Red tide will drown T&T
Two islands are better than one.

Offline sting_pana

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Nationalice your players is not a Panamanian problem!
I don't know if that guy is from Panama but the only thing I can say here is that our Squad will go make many goals as possible like 3 - 0 so prepare your defense!

Bye

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I willing to bet after the game we doh see this clown around here for a long time....
Like the many that come and talk sh!T and when deh lorse we doh see them for months.. Like the bajan etc: I am sure I remember u coming here last time and boasting when we draw 2-2 and after dat your disappear like Mandrake...

Offline sting_pana

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
I am sure I remember u coming here last time and boasting when we draw 2-2 and after dat your disappear like Mandrake...

My brother in that time I WROTE that I don't wanted to post here after my squad defeat your pitty team, but its hard to wait long time when I see EVERYDAY posts like that!

Bye

Offline PanamaGil

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Si soy de Panama..la bella ciudad de Panama.

And I dont need to speak about how we beat Jamaica in the Office by goals from Brown and DEly Valdes...or how we had USA work their butts off to tie us in the last minute in the Rommel Fernandez.  Or how Baloy manhandled Pescadito Ruiz (who killed your defesnse) when he played against us.  Or maybe I can talk about Tejada's bicycle kick against Mexico that travelled around the world.  But those are past issues.  The truth is that we have an exciting young team, and a superb defense (even if Baloy wont play against you).  You wont be able to beat us.  You have nothing...not your half bloods, or your old timers, your over rated coach and your cheating Warner guy will stop the red tide hitting your stadium.

Gilbert

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Si soy de Panama..la bella ciudad de Panama.

And I dont need to speak about how we beat Jamaica in the Office by goals from Brown and DEly Valdes...or how we had USA work their butts off to tie us in the last minute in the Rommel Fernandez.  Or how Baloy manhandled Pescadito Ruiz (who killed your defesnse) when he played against us.  Or maybe I can talk about Tejada's bicycle kick against Mexico that travelled around the world.  But those are past issues.  The truth is that we have an exciting young team, and a superb defense (even if Baloy wont play against you).  You wont be able to beat us.  You have nothing...not your half bloods, or your old timers, your over rated coach and your cheating Warner guy will stop the red tide hitting your stadium.

Gilbert

What happen to allyuh men on this board?? eh??

Allyuh forget de great saying?

"Let de damn jackass bray!"

"deje el burro rebuznar!" for we panamanian friends
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
LATINO's.....yuh got tuh luv them fella's yes!

Wether its here or on the big soccer boards they always abusing Warner...granted some of it the man bring on himself, but they always seem to forget that when they ruled the region there was some serious 'BIG THEF' runnin tings! Whatever yuh think bout Warner he has done way more for Concacaf than any before him.

When Latinoland ruled it was all about the Mexico and its other C.American lackys...the US, Canada and the Caribbean were completely ignored.  At least Jack includes everyone (to varying degrees granted) at his party.

As fuh his Favouritism tuh T&T.....this Panamanian talkin like Concacaf was some sort of angelic organisation before Warner arrived and this draw fix nonsense and additional place being T&T specific...well! Gilbert yuh loss yuh calling boy, is ah shame X-files cancel u could ah been Mulder battyboy.  One word....PATHETIC

Offline Aymir

• JABLOTEH FOREVER
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Jabloteh
i bet this gi[r]lbert de panawussian is a trini who know lil bit ah spanish and just hatin on warner and de national team. 

wat gave u away is when u say some of we mite be gettin mad yuh 'dissin' we. u set out to diss? u? all yuh doing is stirring up more national pride in we sweet t&t team.

i was very tempted tuh ignore yuh but i just had a burning desire to tell u tuh "carry yuh r*ss" back tuh yuh hole in laprerouse cemetery

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The man keep talkin about red tide.  Somebody post a pic of what a red tide looks like nah.  Sorry I doh have the pic myself.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
why anybody bothering to respond to this fool? he obviously fishing for bacchannal and attention.

how come be eh mention anything about de whole panama team being of jamaican heritage? how all yuh think they have english last name? their ancestors were canal workers who stay there.

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
PanamaGirl:

Stop talking out of your ass.

Take your MYOPIC opinion, get off our site and swim back down the canal. At the end of the day, you're just jealous. Outside of the aforementioned canal, what else is your c**try known for.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
 The man say half-breed yes !!! Panamasshole listen... Other teams doing that for years( England Barnes, Deco Portugal, and doh talk bout Usa )but because we could beat you guys yuh angry. USA have rel players who not from Usa . YOu jus vex cause anybody could go straight through allyuh ...GET IT PANAMA CANAL ...lol

1]; } ?>